• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Wife's Accidental Affair Ch. 04

My Wife's Accidental Affair Ch. 04

12

This is the fourth and final segment of the story of how my wife, through an coincidental seduction by her son's wrestling coach, changed from shy and reserved to a true hot-wife. This section pushes some boundaries and while she has confessed some regrets, I have none. I love what she and our relationship as become and have no desire whatsoever to return to the mundane sex life we had before.

This telling is pieced together from her own recount, the video captured on my spy-cams and my first-hand experience, for continuity I will continue to tell the story from my point-of-view as I have thus far. It involves wife sharing, group sex and non-consensual (or at least impaired consent) sex, drugs (prescription) and a lot of good times, if any of these things offend you please read no further. I appreciate the encouragement in the feedback I have received, and please forgive me that I am but a novice writer, an engineer by trade; I do sometimes make grammatical and spelling and word usage errors.

*****

After Jill said goodnight and placed the phone back in the receiver cradle, she went back to the master bedroom and took a long shower, put on her usual T-shirt, and walked back to the kitchen where she prepared a cup of hot chocolate, took her Ambien, ate a few cookies and retired to the bedroom to watch HGTV until she fell asleep. She did not remember what time the following events started.

Sometime after midnight Jill awakened to find Tim, one of Eric's teammates, standing at her bedside his fly was open and he was busily stroking himself as he stared down at her. When she looked down at herself she saw that the T-shirt was raised above her breasts and she was completely exposed below. As she looked back to Tim the realization of her intruder sunk in.

"What the fuck!" she screamed, "Tim, get the hell out of my room," as she pulled the T down to cover her exposed body.

"I'm sorry, sorry, I didn't think you would wake up," Tim squeaked as he back peddled to the door while trying to tuck his hardness back into his jeans.

"What are you doing in my house? What are you doing in my room? How did you get I here?" She yelled a barrage of questions, not sounding nearly as angry as one might expect in such a situation.

She followed him down the hall toward the living room not missing a step without yelling more questions, never giving the guy a moment to answer. With each step and each question her arms flailed in every direction exaggerating her displeasure, and causing the tail of the shirt to repeatedly rise over the swell of her vulva, exposing the little landing strip of dark pubic hair that pointed the way to heaven.

When they reached the open expanse of the living room Jill was shocked to find that Tim was not alone. Dispersed through the room were senior classmates of Eric; Gary, the state champion heavyweight wrestler who tipped the scales just under 300 pounds yet was by no means fat, Maurice, captain of the basketball team, a just under 7 feet tall African American Senior, Tomas, starting center for the football team who had already signed with a major SEC college, Robby, the smallest of the bunch who wrestled below Eric's weight, and Pepper, who to my knowledge didn't participate in any sports, or anything else that I was aware.

Passed out in the recliner was Eric, his girlfriend had become ill during their date and after dropping her off he found this bunch at the arcade and they had been drinking, and they drank a lot. Tim was still trying to get his pants zipped as he back-peddled into the room, and Jill's tirade had caused everyone to stop and observe the drama playing out before them.

"What the hell are you BOYS doing in my house?" Jill extorted, placing her hands on her hips, which resulting in pulling the T-shirt taunt across her tits as it pulled up the hem just slightly above the folds of her vagina.

The boys all stared in disbelief or shock, I can't say if it was because of her anger, Tim's exposed manhood, or Jill's exposed pussy but not a word was said. Their eyes seemed not to even blink as they stared at my beautiful wife.

Finally Maurice spoke, "we are so sorry Mrs. Thompson, Eric was too drunk to drive so we brung (sic) him home, we didn't see no cars in the driveway so we thought you all was gone. We weren't stealing or anything, just hanging out."

"Tim was hanging out in my bedroom..." she started but was interrupted by Gary.

"He still is," Pepper blurted while pointing to Tim's partially zipped jeans and still very exposed penis.

The room burst into laughter, Pepper fell to the ground he was laughing so hard. Jill turned to Tim to see the cause of their uproar and tried vainly to stifle a giggle, before finally bursting into laughter herself. Tim was not pleased. He reached down and tried yet again to tuck himself in and pull up his zipper. As he did it caught the tender flesh on the underside of his penis and he let out a blood curdling scream.

Jill rushed to aid him, dropping to her knees in front of him and reached for his fly. Tim quickly covered it with both his hands.

"Do you want help or not?" Asked Jill sitting back on her heals, unaware that both globes of that wonderful butt were visible to the rest of the group now behind her.

Tim reluctantly dropped his hands and as Jill reached for the zipper a blood stain was growing around the trapped member. When Tim saw the blood he immediately heaved and vomited, most of the projectile falling onto Jill causing her to lunge back screaming and the front of her white T-shirt to become almost transparent. Jill regained her composure and knelt and reached again for the zipper. When she tugged down on the tab, Tim screamed again then fainted, falling into Jill knocking her backward, landing with Tim between her spread legs his freed again cock slapping the hood of her clit.

"Help me, get him off of me," Jill pleaded, trying vainly to push the comatose Tim from her.

She pushed at his shoulders trying to raise him enough that she could unwedge him from between her spread legs, every attempt at pushing him off resulted in him to falling again onto her, repeatedly dropping his full weight on her chest and abdomen. Although Tim was unconscious his cock had an awareness of its own and quickly engorged, see-sawing at her cleft with every attempted escape.

Gary rushed over, grabbed Tim by the collar and belt and lifted him away. Jill pushed herself to a sitting position with her legs still extended in front of her and tried vainly to cover herself.

"Thank you Gary," she offered. "Someone go to the medicine cabinet and grab the gauze and Neosporin for me please."

Gary stood above her staring down at her exposed pussy and transparent t-shirt revealing the hard nubbins of her tits, his own erection causing the front of his trousers to tent.

The now rousing Tim yelled, "let go of me freak!"

As requested Gary let go and Tim face-planted on the floor with a loud thump rolling onto his back moaning, holding his nose with one hand and his erect, still bleeding dick with the other.

Robby handed the gauze and ointment to Jill.

"Thank you Robert," she said politely as she reached for poor Tim's member.

Tim dropped his other hand in an attempt to block her effort, she just slapped his hands, gently grasped his wounded penis applied the salve and wrapped it several times with gauze before sitting back on her ankles with her hands on both thighs, holding down the hem of her soaked shirt in a vain attempt to cover herself.

"Tim, in the morning be careful when you take off the gauze, try to keep the wound covered in Neosporin, a scab might prove very uncomfortable." Jill stated.

The typically quiet Tomas retorted, "and no beating off for at least a week."

"I'll have to beat you off from trying to kiss it and make better," replied Tim.

"Speaking of kissing it to make it better..." he began while looking over at Jill.

"In your dreams kiddo," she proclaimed cutting his plea short.

"I have to get cleaned up. Have you all been drinking?" she asked. They nodded an affirmative.

"Well I want you to be safe, you boys find a place to crash, and let's call it a night. Good night boys."

"Good night Mrs. T," they replied in unison.

In the shower Jill thought about Tim, masturbating while watching her sleep, she remembered how it felt for his manhood to poke at her opening when he fell on her, and she imagined what the rest of the boys' cocks looked like. Being young and athletic she knew their bodies would be trim and firm. Would their cocks also be firm? What would they be like as lovers? She massaged the soap onto her breasts and followed the suds as they washed down the slight swell of her mons and over the cloaked hood of her clitoris.

Her fingers lingered there, lightly brushing over, then pushing between the lips, touching almost apprehensively, her left hand pinched at her nipple already standing out on high beam. Almost instantly she writhed in orgasm, she had never come so quickly when pleasuring herself.

Sated she patted herself dry with the towel retrieved a clean T-shirt and headed toward the bed. As she walked toward the bed it occurred to her that she should check on the boys.

Jill tiptoed down the hall in the dark and peered into the quiet living room, every piece of furniture hosted a sleeping teen, their heavy breathing and faint snores assured her they were down for the night. Content she returned to the master bedroom, and fell asleep immediately on closing her eyes.

Jill had the most erotic dream she ever remembered, in it a mystery lover appeared between her legs kissing along each thigh from her knees to her crotch stopping just short of her vagina. Hands then lips pinched, kissed, licked then nibbled at her breasts. Fingers teased her swollen clit, then invaded folds, while a tongue lapped from side to side before focusing on her little man in the boat. She wanted desperately to wake and embrace and encourage her faceless lover, but escaping the dream was not to be.

Finally her dream lover arose and impaled her with a great unmerciful thrust burying himself fully into her in a single blow, she simultaneously shuddered as a powerful orgasm racked her sleeping form. Then she was alone, but only for a moment before her lover returned, again she was teased, pleased and tormented. In her dreams her lover had unimaginable prowess and stamina, and seemed to be everywhere in and on her at once, ejaculating in her numerous times, bringing her to a collage of climaxes where one began before the previous ended.

When she awoke the dream was so vivid in her mind, she lay there trying to recall every detail, trying to mentally view the face of her dream lover, getting excited in the reliving. As her hand pushed below the sheet to caress a nipple the soreness upon the touch puzzled her.

"It is not my time of month," she thought aloud.

As her hand reached between her legs, the matted pubes and still swollen and sore vulva caused her bolt upright, throwing the sheet off her and off the bed. Love bites dotted her torso from her breasts to mid-thigh, and she lay on a wet spot that covered a quarter of our king-sized bed.

She ran to the bath, started the shower and looked in the full length mirror, the hickies extended above her breasts as well with lengthy marks following the muscle on either side of her neck.

"Oh my god." She sighed, "who?" before realizing that I would be home soon and that there was no way she could hide these from me.

She tried vainly to wash away the evidence of her violation but no soap could remove the bruises that covered her. She douched and could not believe the volume of semen deposited within her.

After her shower she put on a turtleneck blouse and long house dress, before heading down the hallway to check on the boys, knowing one of them had taken liberties the night before, wondering which it was, and how she could face him. Upon reaching the living room she was surprised to find it empty, all the boys were gone, even Eric.

Poor Jill spent hours agonizing, how to tell me about last night and deciding to confess to her affair with Coach Green. She reasoned that she could get a second job and rent an apartment nearby so she could see Eric, and questioned would he even want to see her. Occasionally she would recall my confessions about my desire to see her fucked by others, and would let herself hope that I might take it well, but would quickly resigned herself that I would probably never speak to her again.

I walked in to find her softly sobbing sitting in my recliner, her knees drawn to her side and feet beneath her.

"Honey what's wrong, is everything okay? Has somebody been injured? Was there an accident? Is Eric Okay? Your Mom? What's wrong?" I queried upset to see her so upset.

"Please sit down Mike, I have to tell you something, and I am so afraid you are going to hate me." Bursting into heaving sobs.

I dropped to my knees beside her and enfolded her in my arms.

"Jill, I love you, whatever it is, I promise you I could never hate you."

"Mike several weeks ago when I traveled with Eric to the dual I did something awful, I had sex with Coach Green, I don't know how it happened but it did, it shouldn't have, but it did, I don't blame you for hating me, I am so sorry."

"Jill, honey, I know, I am sorry I didn't tell you but I've known all along, I don't hate you, I think it's hot, you looked like you were having such a great time." Before I could complete the sentence, she interrupted.

"What do you mean it looked like I was having a great time?" she said flabbergasted.

Then it was my time to confess. I confessed to finding and viewing the tape, and as I tried to tell her of the spy cameras. She kept returning the subject to the tape, so I retrieved it from my office, popped it in the VCR, and replayed it from start. She was mesmerized, sitting forward, her feet now on the floor, mouth agape, wide eyes staring at the erotic scene before us.

"But how? Where did it come from? Who made this? How did you get it? How are you not wanting a divorce? I would divorce your sorry ass! How could you have this and not say a word?"

I told her my theory about the boys trying to catch her naked on video, and being unable to get back to get the tape. We talked for hours, I confessed to knowing about the subsequent times with coach, and how I knew because of her I-pad dock camera. We ended up watching those together as well. She filled me in on the details of what the camera missed. She apologized profusely about the affair and promised it had been halted, and would never happen again. She couldn't believe that I was not angry, couldn't believe that it made me horny, couldn't believe I wanted her to have sex with whoever she desired.

Somewhere in the conversation I offered as proof of my opinion, the rock hard cock tenting my jeans, she unzipped me, gently stroked then softly sucked on my hard member as she alternated between telling me her story and giving me a fantastic blow job. When she finally accepted that I was truly okay with what had transpired with Coach and confessed that she had no right to be angry with me spying on her, she obviously deserved it.

She said, "that's not all, are you ready to hear some more?"

"Oh, course," I replied, having no idea of what had transpired the night before with the boys.

She told me of Eric's failed date, and drunkenness, Tim's violation of her privacy, the zipper, the vomit, passing out, climaxing in the shower, everything. Then she started telling me about the dream, and waking to the dirty sheets, and well fucked pussy, she removed her gown and blouse to show the evidence of their conquest and told how she had no idea who did it.

"Would you like to know?" I asked.

"Sure I would, but I didn't have the I-pod dock in our room," she replied.

After telling her about the alarm clock cam we ran together to the bedroom took out the SD card, plugged it into the bedroom television and started to scan through captured video clips, when we got to last night we were able to view Tim's first intrusion. For a skinny kid he had a decent sized cock.

She couldn't believe his brazenness, first softly knocking on her door, peeking in, quietly saying her name then timidly approaching her sleeping form. He first touched her shoulder, before peeling back the sheets, and the progression of his courage as he worked her shirt up her sides, before taking out his cock and starting to masturbate. It appeared that if she would have slept but a few moments longer, he would have reached climax, and what a different night it might have been.

We watched her chasing him from the room, and coming back in a very wet t-shirt, walking past the camera to the bath only to emerge again and return to bed and to sleep. The next clip began when a silhouette appeared in the doorway almost completely eclipsing the light from the hall.

"That has to be Gary or Tomas," I thought aloud.

Both of us gasped when the shadow was followed by another, then another then another. The second had to Maurice, he had to duck to enter the door, the third we surmised to be Pepper and the last obviously Robby, because of their respective sizes. Pepper spoke asking Jill if she was awake. Moved closer and asked again. When he was confident that she was asleep he turned on the bedside lamp. All the participants where now easily seen, it was Gary, but it was obvious Pepper was running the show.

"I told you guys," He said, "She takes those pills and she is gone. Anyone want to see her naked without being covered in vomit, or by Coach Green?"

Jill looked at me puzzled, I paused the video and I told her of the second tape, the one they were able to retrieve. Then eagerly resumed playback.

"Oh, my god, no wonder they are always coming on to me, they know I am a slut."

"My slut, come here slut and sit in my lap." I barked as I pulled her into my lap both of us sitting on the bedside facing the TV.

"You really are a pervert you know, didn't my blowjob take care of you?"

"It was great, but I am horny again, watching my slut in action."

"Enough with the slut talk, even though that's what I am, it sounds so mean."

"I love you,...slut," I teased.

On the television Pepper could be seen pulling the sheet away from Jill, then raising the hem of her nightshirt to expose her pussy, still open and moist from her shower masturbation. We watched as the boys tentatively touched her, growing bolder by the minute. After they had worked her shirt up to expose her tits all their inhibitions were lost, they began to stroke, pinch then suckle at her teats. Pepper crawled onto the bed pushing her knees apart and started caressing, then kissing her legs, before focusing on her open flower.

Jill may have been asleep but she began to audibly encourage them and her hips started to rotate toward the talented tongue of her young assailant. She reached out and grabbed the hard cocks of the teens that knelt at her side and opened her mouth to take one then the other. She was in zombie mode but she was an active and willing participant from the camera's point of view.

We watched as the boys took turns in her mouth and pussy. Robby complained at one point about the amount of cum in her, and was directed to get a towel and clean her up, which he did before taking her pussy a second time. We watched as they tag teamed her, when one would finish in her mouth or pussy another was ready to take his place, over twenty loads of cum where deposited into her oral and vaginal cavities before they were done.

I was so turned on I couldn't take it and pulled Jill up to impale her on my shaft, it went it without any resistance at all, she was soaked.

"Honey that's a little sore, how about you use this hole instead?" Jill purred, as she repositioned my member to her back door then slipped down until her wonder butt was pressed hard into my lap,I came immediately, but remained hard as her ass.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Wife's Accidental Affair Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds