• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • "Waiting" on Fantasy Pt. 02

"Waiting" on Fantasy Pt. 02

123

I looked down to his vibrating bracelet and to the tiny panel - Booth 5 it read. I turned about and moved back towards the perimeter of the club once again passing Simone on the way.

"Nice work, honey," she teased with a wink and gave me a slap on my little behind as she sauntered past.

"You saw!" I blurted, shocked at the thought.

"Just the best part and don't worry, you were hot!" she yelled back over her shoulder. I stood, mouth open, staring after her. Shit! I didn't want to upset Simone or make her jealous in any way, but by the sounds of it she didn't seem put out at all. In fact, she sounded pleased and even a little turned on. I felt a great weight had lifted off my shoulders. I shouldn't be surprised really. It was Simone who had convinced me into becoming 'Michelle' and coming to the club in the first place.

I turned and began to search for Booth 5. I passed the booth where I had seen the lovely red-haired girl in the police uniform earlier, and heard her crying out from within. I snuck another peek inside.

There she was with her hands handcuffed behind her back, sitting on top of the huge, overweight client, reverse cowgirl. One of his hands clasp the handcuffs while the other pulled back on her free flowing hair as she rose and fell in a wild, heated rhythm. Her amazing heart-shaped bottom bounced with every dip as she fell upon his shaft. She cried out in pleasure, breaking free of his hold on her hair and casting it around her head in a fiery halo. The client sat back groaning, red faced as he held on with everything he had. She was amazing!

I dragged myself away and walked past the next booth where the curtains were fully drawn. There I could see a bald man in a suit kneeling before a table, darting his tongue in and out of the shaved wet pussy of the dark-skinned girl, who was now partially wearing her pink playboy bunny outfit. She held his head between her hands tightly, her head thrown back, urging him to push in deeper. I again forced myself onwards.

Booth 4 was next and the curtain was pulled closed. After witnessing what I had in the last two booths, I felt compelled to spy at what was happening within. I pulled it slightly back and my girls instantly widened. The girl in the cheerleading costume was lying on a table with her large firm breasts exposed and her head hanging back over the edge, facing a standing man. The man, who wore a baseball cap and glasses, had his cock completely in the girl's exposed mouth. He pounded deeply into her open mouth and throat as he used both hands to squeeze her ample oiled tits like they were wet clay.

Wow. I both wanted to take the man's place and wanted to be that girl. Having her head hanging back over the table edge left her no escape from his relentless thrusts. How she didn't choke was a talent in itself but the way she was positioned allowed him to see and feel her whole curvy body.

By now I was thoroughly aroused and was actually hoping a client wanted me to suck their cock. I finally found Booth 5 and sitting inside, to my disappointment, was only the two young boys I had spoken to earlier.

My shoulders dropped and arousal fled. "Two more vodka and lemonades gentlemen?" I asked forcing a pleasant smile.

"Ah no," one of them said nervously. "We've actually decided we want you to suck our cocks like you did to that man before."

"Oh really?!" I said raising my eyebrows my interest returning. I had to stifle a chuckle. They both looked so nervous, trying so hard to appear not so. They reminded me of myself at the beginning of the night really. How far my confidence had grown and my inhibitions stripped away.

"So how old are you two, really?" I asked. These boys look less like 'Big Time Gamblers' than my twelve-year-old nephew did.

"I'm eighteen!" one said indignantly. "I'm only a few months off twenty!" the other added.

Ok then, I thought. These boys only really wanted a quick thrill and, at their age, I'm assuming 'quick' would be the right term to use too. I stood there studying them.

They were handsome really and their innocence was certainly refreshing in this club. I guess I could give them a quick working over each. They may be child geniuses, like the Rain Man or something, so it was better to be safe than sorry. I didn't want to jeopardize my wage on the chance that these boys 'tell' on me.

I walked over to them slowly, almost threateningly, pushing the table aside on my way. Changing my persona and manner, I tried to become 'Nurse Betty' once again.

"So what seems to be the matter, boys?" I said in what I hoped sounded like a Naughty Nurse voice.

The boys looked confused.

"You've come to see the School Nurse for a reason, haven't you?" I winked at them.

The boys looked at each other, understanding finally dawning on their faces before quickly being replaced with cheeky smiles. One elbowed the other before saying,

"Nurse, it's a bit embarrassing, but I have a strange tingling in between my legs."

"Yes, me too!" the other blurted out, nodding empathically.

"Oh that's no good. Let me first give you a little check-up. I'll need to have a listen." I slowly undid one of the boy's jacket and then the other, leaning forward to give them a good look down my top and at my cleavage' Then I undid their shirt buttons one at a time and ran my hands over their chests, running my fingers slowly over their nipples and enjoying their squirms. I then leaned forward and gave first one then the others nipple the attention of my warm lips, mouth and tongue. I moved my tongue in a slow circle around each of their erect nipples before strongly sucking and grinding their nipples between my teeth.

One of the boys made a grab at me when the sensitivity became too much but I smacked his hand and said, "Please don't interfere in my treatment young man, or you'll have to return to back to class." He pulled back his hand and gave me a big smile.

I then took out my stethoscope and placed it upon their chests before running it slowly it down over their stomachs. The cool sensation made them both squirm initially but then warmed as I slid it over the bulges they were sporting in their pants.

I stood up and stepped back. "I'm sorry boys, but I'm going to need you to drop your pants to take a closer look at the problem." They didn't hesitate and started to desperately fumble with their belts and pants in a frantic flurry to get their strides down before I changed my mind. Soon both their penises free. One was long and slender while the other shorter but far thicker.

I studied their erections appreciatively. "Oh I think I see the problem now, boys," I said feigning a worried look and moving forward to take each of their penis in my hands, "You have Fellatioanis rash."

"Fellatioanis! How do we cure it, nurse?" The first boy softly groaned, playing along but obviously thoroughly distracted by my slowly moving grasp.

"Well," I said dropping to my knees before them, "The only known cure is saliva. So unfortunately, I'm going to need to place your young, hard penises into my soft, warm mouth. I'm sorry but it's the only way." I looked up sadly at the boys, mocking a look of sympathy.

One of the boys said, "Well if it's the only way, then we're willing to allow you to help us."

I nodded my head feigning sorrow, "I'm afraid so, boys."

I then moved my face slowly towards the first boy's awaiting member. I stared up into the boy's wide eyes to make sure I had his full attention. His friend grabbed his shoulder and shook it with uncontrolled excitement as I slowly stuck out my tongue and circled the tip of his penis around the little hole.

I then switched my attention to the other boy and began to lick his cock from tip to balls before continuing to switch from one boy to the other using my hands and mouth. Both boys groaned and struggled to sit still with my attention. I took the first boy fully into my mouth and slowly began to move my head up and down tasting his pre-cum already. I quickly switched back and forth between the boys; using my hand on the penis I didn't have my mouth surrounding. I pushed them inside my cheeks and looked up at the boys who looked like they were already struggling to contain their building excitement.

I took both penises together and pulled them into my mouth simultaneously. I could barely fit them in. I removed them once again before spiting on each and licking the strands of saliva off while they both watched on in pleasure. I then moved to each scrotum, licking and sucking their balls before showing them my new skill of swallowing their cocks down to the root and pushing them up against the back of my throat.

"Oh shit, shit, shit. I'm coming! I'm coming! Fuck!" the first boy screamed, releasing in my mouth. He looked disappointed at coming so quickly so I said, "I'm sorry but I haven't been able to administer enough saliva on your penis for the rash to be cured yet. I'll need to keep working on you. But first, your friend needs some work."

It was only hours ago that the thought of taking a man's cock in my mouth frightened me. Now I relished the pleasure and power it gave to me.

I switched my attention to the other boy and started bringing my lips up and down his shaft, licking the back of the head of his penis and then changing pace working up and down the shaft quickly.

I felt him suddenly stiffen and his cum joined his friend's down the back of my throat. While I had been working on the second boy. I had felt the first penis gradually rise again in my other hand. "Oh, it looks like someone's ready to resume treatment" I teased.

"No, I think I need a bit of pussy juice to fully cure my rash," he said with bravado and jumped to his feet and lifted me by my knees.

Shit! I was in trouble. The second boy jumped up to drag me up on the couch. At this time, I noticed that once again a few spectators stood back in the shadows watching.

What was I to do? If I refused them, I would lose everything I had earned tonight, but if anyone saw that I was packing I would lose even more.

I found myself on my hands and knees on the couch with the first boy hurriedly lifting my skirt and starting to fondle my exposed ass. "Fuck man! This chick's ass is hot as hell!"

I crossed my leg to try and stop the boy from seeing too much but found myself being assaulted on two fronts as the other boy went to pull my head down to his already risen cock. Adding to my problems, unbeknownst to me, I found that I was sporting a hard on that was threatening to break out from of my panties and the tiny skirt that covered me. I quickly reached down to pull my skirt lower and tucked it between my crossed legs in the front to cover myself.

The boys had run with the fantasy I had woven but were taking control of its path. I couldn't afford for the power to be shifted. I needed to regain control or the game was up for me. I was in a club filled with professional gamblers and it was time I up the stakes, no matter how scary that step would be.

"No boys. Pussy juice won't help... but anal juice will!" I purred, reaching back to pull my lacey black G-string to the side of my cheeks and exposing my virgin asshole. I then spat on my hand and reached behind me to smear my saliva on the end of his cock and my ass before guiding him towards my unbroken asshole.

I felt the tip touch the outside of my rectum and groaned at the sensitive sensation. I wondered how his penis could possibly push into my little opening. I reassured myself that only hours earlier I had both Simone's and my own fingers stretching out my ass, so taking a breath, I took hold of the penis and helped slowly guide the tip in. I felt it slowly push past the sphincter and then with a flurry I felt his cock head slide an inch in.

I gasped as he withdrew it slightly before pushing his manhood slowly further into me again. He pulled his cock completely out and then pushed it straight back in and this time there was almost no resistance. It slid in easily and I remembered that I had squirted lubricant into my ass earlier so this must be helping. In fact it, didn't hurt as I had feared but rather started to deeply arouse me as he slide in and out repeatedly building up momentum.

I rolled my eyes back in pleasure and felt the second boy guide my head back down to his awaiting penis. I started sucking his cock to match the rhythm of his friend behind me.

I heard the boy I was using my mouth on say, "Happy Birthday brother!" and then I listened the sound of the boys give each other a high five above me. The boy behind me had built up great momentum now. In and out, in and out. I loved it as he pushed deeper and deeper into me with greater speed. I reached back with one hand to my

ass and placed two spread fingers around my ass to feel his well-lubricated cock sliding through me.

I felt my cock start to pulse each time he pushed into the depths of me. The other boy held my head still with both hands and began to pump his cock up into my mouth and I let him, enjoying every second.

I was in such pleasure. I never thought having my ass taken like it was would feel so great and to have my mouth fucked at the same time was the most exhilarating feeling of my life. He thrust his cock deeply into my throat and held me there until I felt I was going to pass out unless I could take a breath.

"Swap?!" I heard the boy who was fucking my mouth say. "Yep," the other said taking his cock from my stretch anus. I gasped loudly as he let go of my hair and took his saliva-saturated rod from my throat.

I felt a strange emptiness when both rods were removed from my body and I sucked in some deep breaths as I reached back to push two fingers back into my open ass. I dipped my fingers in the empty hole and found lubricant to rub around the opening.

I was enjoying my own touch before my hand was pushed away and a welcome penis was eagerly trust inside once again.

"Fuck that feels good!" I heard the boy say as he pushed himself all the way in until his hips were pushed firmly up again my ass and held it there. I arched my back and felt his pubic hair tickling the top of my bum cheeks before he withdrew to do it again.

"Amazing ass, isn't it!" the first boy said sitting down in front of me, "but I needed

this gorgeous nurse's mouth to finish me off," and with that he grabbed the top of my head and pulled me down forcefully onto his awaiting cock. He fucked my mouth with urgency, slamming his cock into the back of my throat with each thrust.

Fuck! I thought these boys were little gentlemen. Boy was I wrong!I then began to use my hands at the base of his cock and mouth at the top to work on his cock frantically. All the while his friend slammed into my ass so that his hips slapped and spread them with each full thrust.

The boy behind me began to move even quicker, more urgently, so I upped the pace with the boy I was pleasuring with my mouth to match.

"Oh God, Oh shit, Oh fuck!!" the boy behind me said slamming into me as he came and pulling my hips hard towards his as he then held his cock as deeply as he could in my ass.

"Yes, Yes, nurse, I'm coming, I'm coming!" the other boy cried out and came again into my mouth only seconds after his friend had in my ass.

Both rolled away from me and collapsed in a heap on the sofa. I stayed in place on my knees at first take a moment before standing up on my knees to turn to them and open my mouth. I stuck out my tongue to show them my cum-filled mouth before swallowing it as they watched with wide-eyed pleasure. I then reached back to dip my fingers into ass to collect the cum leaking from it and licked that too giving them my most lustful gaze.

"Fuck, you're a hot nurse!" one said sitting sprawled and exhausted on the couch. He then turned to the other, "and we fucked her ass!!" They laughed and then gave each other at high five.

I turned around on my knees slowly and sat on the couch, discretely ensured my costume and 'body parts' were in order by re-adjusting my bra, top, panties and dress.

My shrunken cock was still dripping with pre-cum and I still felt incredibly aroused. I felt like standing up on the sofa, leaning over the boys and masturbating all over them as they lay there but reason prevailed and I calmed myself down, composing myself enough to stand.

As I began to move off one of the boys rolled to his feet and caught my wrist. "Hey where are you going?" He grabbed my bracelet and pushed his thumb on to the panel. It lit up recognizing the thumbprint. The other boy then clambered to his feet and did the same.

I turned to them confused. "Are you two gamblers?" These two looked so out of place here that there was no way they were world class 'High Rollers', were they?

"No. We're the sons of the casino owner!" he said with a wink. "Thank you for my eighteenth birthday present!"

I laughed and gave them each a kiss before turning back to leave. A crowd had formed and parted as I moved through them. I felt there lust-filled looks and heard could almost sense their arousal. I kept walking, not taking any note of the faces as I passed while still in such a sexual and emotional blur from the encounter. I walked along in autopilot towards the bar. I needed a drink and I needed to get to the toilet to clean up and compose myself.

Greg was passing over a tray of drinks to the little Asian waitress dressed in the maid costume when I approached. She smiled my way and then turned and headed off into the darkness holding the tray.

"You look like you need a drink," Greg smiled pouring a shot of tequila, which I threw down in a hurry.

"Thanks, Greg. Where are the toilets?" I asked as sweetly as I could. He gestured around to the side of the bar and I headed that way immediately. I passed through the outside toilet door and into a little dark corridor and found myself headed towards the male toilet by instinct. I quickly pulled up before I went too far and turned around shaking my head before entering the ladies. Old habits die hard I guess.

I walked in and the place appeared empty. I grabbed some soap and hand towels and ducked into a cubical to try and clean the pre-cum up off my cock, ass and legs. I then switched my attention to my stockings and anywhere else a stray blob of

seaman landed on me undetected.

"Hello. Is there anyone there?" I heard a soft voice urgently ask from the next

cubical.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"It's Jenny. You know... the waitress in the police girl outfit," she said a little sheepishly.

"Oh. Ok." I giggled, "Can I help you?"

"Yes. I left my panties and G-string back in Booth Two when I ran here. Could you get them for me?" she pleaded.

"Why did you have to run?" I asked, moving to out the front of her cubical.

"The guy I was, um, serving said he wanted to keep them as a memento unless I stayed." She explained, "When I said that he couldn't because I needed them he wouldn't unlock me either."

I remembered from my spying earlier that she had her hands cuffed while she was having sex with the big man.

"Are you telling me you are still naked from the waist down in there and handcuffed!" I said surprised.

"Um. Yes. Could you please help. please?"

"Ok but you owe me one," I said moving to the mirror and checking my makeup before moving out into the club again. I walked past the bar and headed towards Booth Two. Some clients were sitting around the small dance floor watching the pretty Asian girl in the maid's outfit twirl and gyrate around the pole in the middle. She was twirling to so her skirt flew up giving them a wonderful view.

Booth Two's curtain was fully drawn when I pulled it back and stepped in. The large man lay sprawled naked on the couch sipping on a drink. "I knew you'd be back my fiery... who are you?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • "Waiting" on Fantasy Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 153 milliseconds