• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Basic training

Basic training

12

Bob had spent five weeks in basic training so far. He was not a military man, but the benefits of short stints in the military were becoming obvious. The training was tough, but the only serious problem was the lack of women. The female soldiers were in the opinion that Bob and his platoon were ugly. That night, the men of his platoon were getting drunk and boasting. Finally, they started to dare one another. Bob found himself agreeing to steal the flag from the commanding officers car. Watched by the rest of his platoon, Bob left and snuck towards the car. He had removed the flag and had it in his hands when he was seen by two military policemen. They shouted at Bob.

As he ran away, they gave chase. Bob ran as fast as he could. He realised that what he had done was very stupid and if they caught him, his life would be made more miserable. Bob ran between the buildings and into a section of the camp he did not know well. Suddenly, ahead of him, he saw more policemen and realised that he was trapped. He quickly tried the door of the nearest building. Finding it open, he shot inside. It opened into a small hallway. Bob locked the door. He could hear the police outside searching and moving away. He was safe. Bob tried to reopen the door, but found that he could not unlock it. Bob realised that he would have to walk through the building. Bob was amazed. In the room were eight beds and eight large women in various states of undress. Bob realised with horror that he was in a female dorm and that he was in serious trouble.

Bob said, “Oh sorry girls, wrong room. “

A large blonde women said, “What the hell are you doing here this is the female sergeants' dorm.”

"I took the wrong turn. I will go.”

A short, plump, dark-haired girl, who was exposing a pair of heavy white breasts said, “Oh yes! The police were after you, true or false?”

“Yes, I was stealing the C.O.’s flag for a joke and had to run away”. This statement was greeted with laughter.
The topless women stood up and approached Bob saying, “You are in big trouble. If we complain, you would get six months hard labor for being here."

Another extremely large blonde girl wearing a black night-dress that showed large expanses of wobbly flesh approached and said, “Yes sexy, you would be in serious trouble. Six months, plus another three at least for the flag. I wonder if you could survive that? Still I am sure we can work out a better punishment for you and one which entertains us as well.”

The two women grabbed Bob’s arms and pulled him fully into the room. They pushed him onto one of the beds. Bob found his body crushed between the women while his hands were grabbed and placed on the dark haired girl's large breasts. She said, “Here is the deal sexy. In return for our silence, you agree to be gang banged by us tonight, then serve us either as a group, or individually five times a week until we get bored with you which will take many months. Pick, it's us or prison”

Bob said, “Please do not report me. I will serve you.”

The blonde girl said, “Excellent. I am so randy tonight. We will have so much fun making you pleasure us and I am sure you will enjoy our kinky ideas. Well, maybe not all of them.”

The dark haired girl pushed Bob up and said, “Remember we are sergeants and in this camp we can make your life hell and fix you up to go in the can at any time so do not think you can escape us."

The blonde girl said " I work in postings and I will keep you here until we have finished with you. Now strip, get your dick hard and erect, and lap dance for us. Tonight you are going to discover what it is like to be gang banged by eight hungry women.”

Bob stood in front of the women and slowly removed his clothes. As he did so, they made lewd comments about his body. They urged him to put some effort into his dancing and to shake his body around. When he was naked, he was forced to play with himself until he became hard. Then he was to dance around waving his dick from side to side and sing “I am a happy love slave, use me, abuse me, I want to make you come”. After five minutes of this, he was told to lap dance for each girl. As he approached the first girl, the topless dark haired girl, she grabbed his dick and as he danced in front of her, she played with his dick and balls as well as smacked his ass. The next girl was the same. For the next twenty minutes, he danced for each women while he was groped and insulted. Bob also noticed that each woman was large, and none of them could be described as pretty. He started to dread having to serve them all, as he was not sure he could manage it.

When he had finished dancing for the last girl the large blonde girl said, “Okay sexy, time to pleasure us. Remember, you have got eight girls to serve, and do not think that any of us are going to be happy with just a quickie. So keep your spunk in and your dick hard, because if you fail to please we can guarantee that you will wish you had never been born.”

Another girl said, “Yes, if you find us too sexy, just come a little. But, we are going to use you for many hours. If you fail, your ass is going to get ripped, and your balls twisted off."

The blonde girl said, “Okay. You start with me so get on my bed pretty boy. Get your head down, and your dick up for some serious pleasing.”

Bob lay down and the girl kissed him. She said, “My name is Alison. Stroke my boobs, lick me off, and then we will screw.” Bob was pushed down with his hands pulled up her black sexy night-dress to her large breasts. As he found and gently squeezed her nipples, she opened her legs to push his face between them. Her body was seriously overweight, so her large fat thighs soon gripped Bob’s head. He pushed his tongue into her cunt and started to lick her. She was soon excited as she squeezed his head, hard as he continued to lick and stroke her. Bob realised that she was not at all embarrassed about having sex in front of the rest of the women, and that he was probably not the first recruit to suffer being gang banged by them. Alison came with a scream as she flooded his face with juice. Then she pulled him up onto his back. She mounted him as she pushed his hands back on her large breasts, which hung down over Bob. Then she grabbed his dick, rubbed it hard, then quickly pushed it into her large wet pussy. Alison started to ride him hard, slamming her weight into his body with each stroke. Bob lay stunned beneath her as he was used as a living dildo for her pleasure. Eventually, she came with a scream and pulled off Bob.

The women in the next bed said, “My names Rhoda. Come here and get to licking boy toy. I want to come.”

Bob left Alison, who smacked his ass hard as he left and said, “Not bad. Now please the rest fast, as I will want a second session very soon. That was just a gentle warm up.” Rhoda was a tall girl with mousy hair and a body, which compared to the others, was very good, being curvy rather than grossly overweight. Bob knelt on the edge of the bed, and applied his mouth to her open pussy. He pussy was wet, nearly hairless and Bob had no difficulty finding her clitoris, licking her to a powerful orgasm. He was then pulled onto the bed. As Rhoda kissed him, he entered her in the missionary position. They started to make love and Bob was soon excited. He tried to hold back, but was undone by Rhoda orgasm, squeezing his dick with her pussy and exploded into her. His orgasm produced applause from the watching women, but even this humiliation did not stop Bob from enjoying himself.

Bob was given no time to recover. He was pulled by another plump, topless girl onto her bed. She said, “I am Sally. Lick my tits and make me wet.“Bob was forced to start to licking her large breasts. After five minutes, Sally pushed him down her body, pulling him into a 69 position with her on top. Her plump pussy pushed down on Bob’s tongue as he started to please her. Meanwhile, her hands started to rub his dick, which soon became excited under her expert handling. Luckily for Bob, he was able to bring Sally off quickly, and she turned and mounted him. As she rode him, Bob massaged her large breasts and tried not to come. He was on the point of losing it when Sally exploded over him, then pulled off him. However, before he could recover, she had his dick in her fist as she rapidly rubbed him to a shuddering orgasm. As he sent cum out over his body, the rest of the women in the room laughed at him. He realised that Sally had done it not to give him pleasure but instead to increase the chances of him failing in the gang bang and suffering punishment.

His fears were realised when Sally pushed him on to the next bed. It was occupied by a short, seriously overweight woman with very short, black hair, spots and a pear shaped body. She said her name was Tina. As her fat hands roughly rubbed his sore penis, she drove her tongue into his mouth. When he was hard, Tina pulled him on top of herself and engulfed his dick in her large pussy. Bob was forced to move in and out of her as she kissed him. He found it difficult to stay hard. To his horror he heard Sally say “Lets make him look pretty." Sally approached the couple with some flowers in her hand, and to Bob’s horror, she pushed the stems of the flowers up his ass saying "This will look good going up and down.” Bob then found himself on top of Tina, being used for her pleasure while the other women in the room laughed at him. The humiliation of the situation nearly caused him to lose his erection, it was only by thinking of being elsewhere that he was able to stay hard to finally please Tina.

Bob was pushed towards the next bed in which was a tall scrawny girl with no breasts and a long hard face surrounded by lank blonde hair. When he got to her, she pulled the flowers out of his sore ass and said, "Name's Nancy. Lick my pussy you sad little tosser." With that comment, she opened her skinny legs and exposed her pussy. Bob knelt and applied his tongue to her cunt. It smelled stale and unclean. The smell made him nearly choke. However, after several minutes, he had managed to clean it enough to give Nancy a powerful orgasm. Nancy pulled him on top of her, pushed his semi hard dick into her pussy, then she latched her mouth onto his. Her bad breath disgusted Bob, and again he had to struggle not to choke. Then he felt her hard cunt squeezing his dick and had to think himself hard in order to be able to please her. After several minutes, she came.

Bob expected to be passed to the next girl, however, Nancy said, " Keep going. I want to feel you spurt a load of hot spunk up me." Bob was horrified, as he was sure he could not manage to come again. However, as Nancy urged him on, he realised that he must. After another ten minutes, during which Nancy came again, he managed to get excited and came with a moan into her. Nancy pulled him out of her saying, " Now lick me clean crap head, and make certain all your dirty spunk goes right down your sissy throat. " As the other girls laughed, Bob applied his mouth to Nancy's cunt and started to lick. The taste of his cum and her wet pussy nearly made him vomit, but he struggled on, sucking on her pussy until he had given her another orgasm.

Nancy pushed his shocked body into the sixth bed. A ginger haired, large girl occupied it with a heavy pair of breasts and a pleasant round face. She was wearing a T-shirt with the name Sharon on it. She pulled Bob on to the bed, started to French kiss and pet him. She tasted fresh. When Bob's face was pushed into her pussy, it also tasted fresh and womanly. As Bob licked her large, wet pussy, her hands were busy on his dick. When she came from his licking, she pulled him up onto his back. He was hard and ready to serve her. As she mounted him, she pulled her T-shirt off to placed his hands on her large breasts. As she moved up and down on him, he massaged her breasts and quickly gave her a powerful orgasm. As she pulled off him, Bob wished that all the women would be as nice and easy as her. However, as he looked around the room he saw that the other girls were watching and leering at his suffering. He realised that he could expect no mercy from them.

The next woman made even Tina seem attractive. She had a square, spotty face, short, dark hair and her naked body was covered in rolls of fat with a heavy pair of flabby breasts hanging down. Her large hands pulled Bob onto his back,. and he was horrified to realise that this monster wanted to ride him. She mounted him and pushed his dick, which was still hard from his pleasant session with Sharon. She said, " My name is Pam. You, sex slave, are going to spend many an exhausting evening serving under me. Lets get rocking my sexy little dildo." With that comment, she started to roughly ride the tired boy. Bob stared at her ugly lust-filled face and hoped that she would not require him too often, but then, who else would allow such a giant of a woman on top, apart from a man whom had no choice.

Pam came with a gurgle and with a hard slam into him, said, " Oh yes baby. You are going to spend many an exhausting hour under me, even when the rest have finished with you. I will still demand pleasing my cute dildo. Now give me a second." And again she started to ride him her body smashing into Bob's. It took a long time, but finally, Pam came for the second time and Bob was free of her embrace.

The last woman was a large muscular blonde girl with massive breasts and very short, mannish blonde hair. She was a drill Sargent, and she had worked with Bob's platoon. He knew her name was Carla, and she had a reputation for toughness. Bob was surprised when she gently started to kiss him and placed his hands on her nipples. After five minutes of stimulation, she opened her legs and pushed Bob down into a 69. As Bob licked her hard pussy, he felt her lips gently start to lick his dick. Bob would have come if the other women had not already drained him, but even so, he found her expert licking highly pleasing. It took her some time to come from his tongue. When she had, she pulled him around onto his back. She mounted him, leaning back, and started to ride him. Bob had been close to orgasm before, and the feel of her tight pussy riding up and down his dick took him to the edge of pleasure. After ten minutes, Carla started to moan and twist on top of him as she approached orgasm. Bob was close himself, and as she started to scream, and cum, he exploded also screaming into her and passed out.

Bob awoke with a scream as he felt an agonising pain in his ass. Something large and hard was being pushed in and out of him. He realised that he was tied face down, over a chair, and when he looked around, he saw that Sally was standing close to his backside and rotating her hips against his buttocks. Bob shuddered, as he was aware that she must be raping his ass with a strap-on. With horror, he saw that half a dozen of the women were watching, and that Nancy was strapping on a large double-headed dildo to her pussy. Nancy saw him looking at her and said, " The sleepy little slut awakes. We are going to give your dick a rest and show you what a good hard fucking feels like."

Bob heard Sally say, " Yes, this is what it feels like when a girl is loved by a giant. Now, I want you to show me how much you enjoy it. Girls fake it when we pick up weeds like you, so we want you to fake a powerful orgasm and tell me that I am great or I will crush your cute little balls. Start now!" Bob was forced to moan with pretend delight and wiggle his violated ass against Sally and say how happy he was inside. However, he felt humiliated and his ass was in agony. After five minutes, Sally rotated the dildo hard in his ass and came with a deep groan.


As Sally pulled out of him, Nancy moved and stood behind him. One of her hands grabbed his hair while the other seized his balls. Then, as the frightened boy could not move, she pushed the large dildo up his ass. The other women laughed as Bob moaned with agony as the hard object penetrated his ass. Bob was horrified to see that Sally had removed a thick, long strap-on from her body and was handing it to Alison. Then, as Nancy rotated it in and out of him, the naked Tina approached him, her large hairy pussy filling his vision. Nancy pushed his head down and he was forced to start licking Tina's wet cunt. As he licked the large cunt in front of him, he could feel his anus being stretched by Nancy as she drove the strap on in and out. After five minutes of agonising work, Bob managed to give Tina a moaning orgasm, just as he felt Nancy come on her end of the dildo. Then as Nancy withdrew, he saw Alison line his ass up for raping and felt the pain of the other dildo driving into him. As he twisted in agony, he saw Rhoda's lovely pussy in front of him and was forced to please her with his tongue. Rhoda came quickly, her hairless pussy replaced by Sally's plump cunt. Bob brought her off before Alison groaned, and had a rigid orgasm on the dildo.

Bob was pleased to hear Alison say, " no one else wants to use his ass. Okay, lets get him dirty and clean." The girls untied Bob, and dragged him next door into a small washroom. They flung him on the shower floor as the frightened boy lay hoping that the pain in his anus was temporary and that he had not been permanently damaged by his ordeal.

Pam then entered the shower, and stood over Bob saying, " Open wide. This is to show you what a piss head you are for entering our domain. Drink it all down, or what's happened to your ass will seem easy compared to what I will do to make it suffer." With that, she squatted over the worried boy and emitted strong stream of piss right into his face. As Bob kept his mouth shut, the horrid liquid ran off him. He felt someone grab and squeeze his balls. He opened his mouth to scream as the foul liquid poured in making him choke. When Pam had finished, he looked down and saw that Alison had his balls firmly in her hands. He was unable to move or resist when Rhoda squatted over his mouth, and started to piss into it. If he tried to close his mouth, Alison squeezed his balls hard until he opened it. Nancy, Carla, Sally and Tina each pissed in his mouth, and the disgusted boy was forced to swallow the foul liquid. Bob felt he was in hell. His mouth violated with piss his ass in agony and his balls throbbing with pain, as his sore dick lay defeated. When the last girl had finished Bob started to vomit and his face was pulled over a toilet. As he threw up the contents of his stomach, and he was finishing, his balls were violently twisted and he agonisingly threw up the last dregs from his stomach.

He heard Alison say, " Might as well check to make sure that he has gotten rid of the lot. Have you noticed that every time we piss on a guy this way, he is sick, weak or whatever?"

Pam said, " I am sure we can train this one to keep it down and solids as well!" Tina said, " The toy's bath is ready, bring him over. "

Bob was pulled towards a bath full of water, then pushed in and under the water. He surfaced with a scream, as the water was freezing cold. Even worse was when he saw that Nancy was holding a long brush in her hand. The brush was one usually used to clean hard stains of the toilets and was covered in tough bristles. Nancy said, " Hold him tight." And four of the women grabbed his arms and legs. However, he stopped struggling when he felt Alison's hands on his balls. Nancy then started to scrub his sensitive skin with the hard brush, and Bob moaned with pain. When she had done his body she said, " Turn him over." Nancy applied the brush to his ass. Bob screamed as the brush was pushed up him, and Nancy rotated the harsh bristles inside his sore anus.

Bob believed that it could not get worse when he was turned over, and Alison said, " Give it here, let me give his dick and balls a good hard scrub." As Alison applied the brush to his balls and dick, Bob screamed with pain.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Basic training

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 83 milliseconds