• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A New Ability

A New Ability

ALL CHARACTERS PORTRAYED IN THIS STORY ARE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18.

*****

I watched them writhe, stretching and swaying while the voice through the TV instructed various poses. Their tight pants clung their plump asses, and their different colored yoga shirts held their breasts nicely. I watched them furtively, stealing glances from behind my laptop screen.

God, my mom and my sister were hot. Ever since I had turned 18, all I could do was think about them in that way.

I silenced my thoughts, ashamed to be thinking such dark things. It was wrong: they were family! I closed my eyes, attempting to clear my head by not looking at them.

All of a sudden, everything went silent. I opened my eyes. My mom and 22-year-old sister were still doing yoga, but when I looked closer, they were frozen in place! Everything was frozen!

I had stopped time itself! I got up from where I was sitting, moving closer to examine these statues in front of me. I lightly touched my sister's shoulder. She felt warm and soft, but dense, hard to move. Fingers shaking, I gingerly lowered my hand to her breast, caressing her soft chest. I ran my hand down her stomach to her waist, and then around the back, grasping her ass and squeezing lightly. After a few seconds of this, my confidence grew that they would not be unfreezing any time soon. I moved behind them and groped both of their asses simultaneously. My mom's ass was more plump and squishy, and my sister's was firm but still plump. I moved right up behind my mother, my chest up against her back, and reached around her to squeeze her boob as my cheek touched her neck. "Ugh, I just wish that you felt the same way towards me as I towards you. Then you could actually respond to what I'm doing instead of staying still like statues." I muttered this to myself. Oh, well. I began to nonchalantly masturbate, and I continued to caress them, smell them, even stuck my face in between both of their pairs of breasts, their ass cheeks, and their front legs, until it got to be too much for me to handle. I came in my pants, moaning. I sat back down where I was before, and then closed my eyes.

Noise boomed. I hadn't realized how much noise the world in motion made.

My mom and sister continued their yoga for a minute, and then my mom asked: "are you okay, honey? You looked flustered."

"Oh, yeah, I'm fine," I said quickly. "Thanks, mom."

"No problem sweetie!" my mom said as she got up and walked towards me.

She leaned down for the hug, and I reached up. She leaned in and kissed me, full on the lips. I moved back, but she held me, maintaining the kiss for a good 30 seconds. We finally broke apart.

"Whoa. What the fuck was that?" I asked her softly.

"Language, young man. And I know that you've had quite the crush on me for a while, sweetie, and I wanted you to know that I feel the same way towards you." She said, smiling.

Wait, wait, WHAT? Did she really just say that? Did she really just repeat exactly what I had said to her while I had stopped time?

And what about my sister? I had to test it out. I walked over to my sister, who was bent over, rolling up her yoga mat. I placed my hand on her ass. "Hey buddy!" she said happily. She stood up, turned around, and kissed me in an embrace, as she felt my ass with her hands. Yup, she obviously felt this way too! Wow, I was in heaven. We broke our embrace, giggling at each other. My mom, who had just changed into her nightgown, walked up behind us.

"YOU ARE DESPICABLE, YOUNG LADY!" My mom screamed at my sister.

"What the fuck do you care, bitch?!?!?!" my sister retorted, giving my mom a little shove.

"Oh, you're in for it now. You can't touch him like that!" my mom pushed back, hard.

My sister stumbled and began to fall back.

I closed my eyes. Time stopped, my sister held motionless mid-fall, tilted backward at a 45 degree angle. My mom was in the middle of a yell, a look of sheer anger on her face. I moved my sister so that she was upright. I then told both of them simultaneously: "neither of you mind that your son/brother has a crush on both of you. You are both content to serve your son/brother and will share him with whomever. You two are now interested in women as well, and have a crush on each other."

I smiled as I unfroze time. My sister stumbled, having just been about to hit the floor and now on her feet. My mom caught her in her arms, and they both shook their heads, as if dazed. They looked at me simultaneously, and smiled happily. I smiled back. "I'm going to go change," I said. "Will you girls make me something to eat?" I loved referring to them as girls, since my mom had always found that offensive. Not anymore.

"Of course sweetie," my mom said.

"No problem," my sister added.

I went in to my room, grinning from ear to ear. I changed into my pajamas, and then brushed my teeth and washed my face.

"Honey, you're food is ready!" my mom called.

I went into the kitchen, to see my mom putting down plates. "Honey, will you get the heat cover?" She asked my sister.

"Sure, mom," my sister replied, retrieving it from the kitchen. She handed it to my mom.

"Thanks, sweetie," my mom said, and gave my sister a quick peck on the lips. My dick shot up.

I sat down, next to the head of the table. My sister sat on my left, next to me, and my sat at the head of the table.

"Mac and Cheese, honey! Your favorite." My mom said with a smile. It was my favorite. I took a bite, and then coughed a bit as my sister grabbed my crotch under the table. My mom began to make conversation.

"So, when are you gonna start working on that application?" My mom asked as she took a bite.

"I... umm... I'll get it done mom" I stuttered as my sister stroked my hard dick through my pajama pants.

"Okay, I trust you, but you better work on it hard," she replied, winking.

My sister giggled, and then reached under my pants and stroked my dick. I exhaled deeply.

"Mom?" I asked.

"Yes, honey?" She replied.

"Will you take your nightgown off?"

"Absolutely not, young man! To be naked in front of my own children, that would be... just... indecent!"

"Well, you have panties and a bra, so you wouldn't really be naked, would you?"

"I already said no, honey, and don't talk back. What a ridiculous idea, taking off my clothes in front of my own son." She muttered, but her face was flushed and I could tell she somewhat considered the notion.

Either way, I had a solution. I closed my eyes, and I felt my sister's hand stop moving. I opened them, to see the whole setting frozen. I then said aloud: "neither of you mind exposing yourself to your son. In fact, when either of you is alone with just the other two or one of the other two, it is necessary that you are only wearing a thong and a bra. Also, you will remove any clothing you have on when your son/brother asks you, no matter where you are at that moment. It will not seem like a big deal to you, and only be a normal thing that a son/brother asks for."

I chuckled as I unfroze time. My sister continued to stroke my dick, now lowering my pants so that it was fully exposed. My mom sat back, confused.

"Um... what was I saying?" She asked.

"You were saying how ridiculous it is to be naked in front of me," I replied with a smile.

"Wow, now what was going through my head? It is just us three, after all." With that, my mom stood up and removed her night gown, exposing her perfectly plump ass and large breasts being covered by only the skimpiest of underwear: a tiny pink thong and a pink bra. I licked my lips. "Mom, get on the table." I said. "Sure honey," she responded, as she crawled onto the table and position her ass towards me, her huge cheeks almost completely engulfed the skimpy fabric. I ran my hands all over her ass. My dick felt warm and wet. I looked down to see my sister had gotten out of her chair, crawled under the table, and began to suck my cock. I slapped the jiggly paradise in front of me.

"Watch it young man, or you'll be in real trouble with your father." My dick got even harder. Something about my mom telling me this like I had done a commonplace no-no that she was scolding me for. All of a sudden, my mom turned around and nearly tackled me in my chair, and began kissing me violently. Her tongue lapped inside my mouth as she moaned softly, guiding my hands towards her plump breasts.

I reached forward, cupping the soft globes in my hands. I squeezed lightly, and I could feel her inhale slightly in my mouth. Then, in a fury, I ripped her bra open, leaving her breasts exposed, their full size revealed in a mass of soft flesh.

"Honey! Watch it!" she scolded as she covered herself up. Huh, that was interesting. I guess her definition of naked meant with underwear on, not actually actually naked. Hmm. I decided that simply stopping time, telling her it was okay, and then continuing with the charade would become boring very quickly. Either way, my sister hadn't stopped working her mouth over my engorged dick, and I was close to finishing. I had an idea. I stopped time, and my dick got even harder seeing my mom's face freeze.

"Mom, you now believe that my semen is an extremely important source of protein for you. It is vital that you and your daughter share and swallow it all, and that this happens as often as possible to ensure your daughter's proper growth and your own wellbeing." I exhaled, waited a second, and the restarted time.

"I'm close," I muttered.

"Wait, sweetie! Don't you know I need that?!" my mom shrieked as she scrambled down to knee-level, her arms coming away from where they had been hiding her majestic breasts. She kneeled along side my sister, egging her on as she sucked faster and faster. I groaned as my sister's mouth slid off of my dick to be replaced with my mom's, and a stream of cum shot out of my penis. Directly into my own mother's gaping mouth. She pumped my shaft with her hand and sucked my cockhead like an actual lollipop, making sure every last drop had been removed.

"Hey, that's not fair!" my sister protested. "I did all the work, and you get the health benefits?"

"Don't worry, sweetie," my mom said. "You know I'll share." With that, my mom grabbed her daughter's head in her hands and guided her mouth to her's. The made out, sharing my semen in between their two mouths. A few droplets of cum dribbled onto my mom's huge tits.

I think I had gone to heaven.

END OF PART ONE

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A New Ability

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds