• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Cop and The Little Tease Ch. 03

The Cop and The Little Tease Ch. 03

123

It took me almost a year to finish this story and I hope readers enjoy this next chapter!

Big thanks to EnglishMuffins who helped edit this story.

*****

It's 8:50 pm and Eve worriedly chews on her bottom lip, turning it a deep shade of pink as she aimlessly moves around her kitchen. All is quiet except the clock hanging above the microwave. It's a ticking time bomb. The sound is hammering her ears, pounding against her skull and inducing a new level of fear with each mechanical beat. If David is true to his word, he'll be knocking on her front door in less than ten minutes.

After his last visit, she was left in a blissful daze. It was amazing but she can't help but feel anxious.

Why does someone she despises so much have to be so wonderfully arousing?! He's as intoxicating as the finest wine and even more potent than a shot of fiery whiskey. He tantalizes her senses and makes her body burn with desire.

However, that doesn't excuse the fact that he's an arrogant, dominating prick. His unpredictable behaviors keep her teetering back and forth between pleasure and fear and she could plummet to her death at any moment. He's an honorable cop by day, merciless rapist by night and she's nothing but his prey, a prize to claim and mount on his wall, or rather on his dick.

But tonight, that's going to change. She will not be a victim and she is going to take back control by sending him away the moment he knocks on the door. Him and whatever fancy devices that he's threatened to bring along.

Eve hates any form of sex toys and props in the bedroom. The handcuffs alone caused her to have a nervous breakdown. The thought of being subjected to anything more than those restraints is beyond intimidating.

Granted, she's never played with sex toys before but the thought of experimenting with them, with David of all people, sends a sharp jolt of fear down her spine. The quicker she can turn him away, the better.

Knowing that her usual attire of revealing short skirts and plunging necklines always produce an impressive erection in his pants, she's decided to dress low-key.

She's wearing a spaghetti strap tank top, tight-fitting yoga pants and a pair of black flats. Her silky blonde hair is twisted up in a messy bun and she's wearing minimal makeup instead of dark tones of smokey eyeshadow and cherry red lipstick. She doesn't want to look like the wickedly hot minx that she knows he loves to dominate.

Eve shakes her arms, feeling her muscles loosen and then takes a deep, calming breath. But just when she becomes a figure of tranquility and peace, the front door swings open with such force that she's surprised it doesn't splinter in half.

Eve's terrified scream, immediately draws a deep laugh from David as he strolls into the house.

"What the fuck!? You can't just barge into my house!" Her nerves zigzag through her body and irritation immediately flares to the surface, pricking her skin. She's forced to cross her arms over her chest to keep from throwing a plate at him.

"Nice to see you too. Such a warm welcome." Unfazed by her outburst he gently closes the door behind him.

David tosses his jacket on the couch and casually runs his fingers through his short dark hair. It appears that he hasn't shaved since yesterday and the stubble along his jaw is annoying sexy. He looks relaxed, more so than ever before. Maybe it's because she hasn't done anything to piss him off, not yet anyway. He's wearing blue jeans and crisp white T-shirt which nicely forms to his torso. The sharp lines and coiled muscles of his lean, defined form makes him look like he's carved from smooth marble.

He's smiling but she isn't sure if he's genuinely happy to see her or if he's simply excited to rip off her clothes and molest her. Desire flashes in his emerald-gold eyes as they slowly roam up and down her lithe body, lingering on her perky breasts.

Her heartbeat quickens but she curses under her breath. Damn it. She isn't wearing a bra. Did it slip her mind or did she subconsciously want him to notice her chest? She knows how much he loves to play with them. Her pink nipples harden and prominently poke against the fabric of her tank top as he admires the soft slopes. His intense, lust-filled gaze almost causes a river of juices to soak her black panties and he's barely spoken to her. It's his eyes that are doing most of the talking.

Why does the devil-incarnate have to look so hot? From the dawn of time, perfect, innocent Eve was tempted with an apple and he looks just as delicious as that forbidden fruit. He's also just as dangerous.

As David slowly saunters towards her with assured grace and lethal intent, she notices a black duffle bag resting against his hip.

The sight of it snaps her back to reality.

Fuck! He's been here too long! He shouldn't even be in her house!

"I changed my mind. I want you to leave. Right now." Her brain is scrambled but she manages to speak firmly. She stares at the bag. It's probably filled with blood sucking spiders.

David arches his eyebrow but doesn't look surprised. He's ready for a challenge.

"I didn't give you a choice, Eve. You've never had a choice." Instead of retreating David continues to advance on her with measured steps. His presence fills up the kitchen like a dark rumbling storm and he takes a deep breath, inhaling her flowery scent.

Steely fingers of fear grip her throat and squeeze, choking the breath right out of her. All of her lusty thoughts of his stunning eyes and muscular body disappear.

As she quickly backs away from the sink, her elbow collides with a half empty bottle of vodka, knocking it on the ground. The glass shatters as it hits the tile floor and alcohol drenches the cabinets.

David shakes his head as the clear liquid swims around his black boots.

"You have such a drinking problem, Eve. Just look at this place." He remarks in disgust, scrutinizing every inch of the crime scene as only a cop would.

Eve follows his gaze, glaring back at her are two empty wine coolers on the dining room table, three empty beer bottles in the sink and two empty shots of rum discarded in the trash. Add the remains of the broken pint of vodka on the floor and she looks like a raging alcoholic.

She didn't drink all of those by herself, Ann had a few but she doubts that David cares.

"Listen. I'll quit drinking and join one of those stupid AA groups if you'll just leave. Please. Please, David." She's desperate now, trapped between him and hard white wall.

"Yeah, I've heard that before. Why do you drink, anyway? Are you bored? Do you have mommy and daddy issues? Are you insecure? If you ask me, it's all for attention. Rich bitches like you love being in the spotlight and a felony for drinking and driving will definitely attract daddy's eye. At least for a little while."

Like a bull seeing red, anger consumes her, sending sizzling hot blood racing through her veins and coloring her cheeks. She doesn't have to listen to this shit!

"Get the hell out of my house you fucking bastard! Now! Or I, I'll-"

"You'll what? Call the cops?" He mocks, knowing that he has the upper hand.

Instantly turning into a girl version of the hulk, Eve reaches across the countertop and quickly drags a sharp-pointed butcher knife off the cutting board. The sound is grating and deadly.

Awkwardly sticking it out in front of her like a sword, she points the silver blade at him.

David chuckles in amusement, unconcerned by the "dangerous weapon" in the trembling girl's hand. She is anything but threatening. It's actually kind of cute that she thinks she can protect herself from him.

"What are you going to do, Eve? Stab me? You're a scared little brat and you'd never have the balls to-"

Eve growls and fuelled by rage, fear and revenge, she lunges at him. Gripping the handle with both hands and raising the knife above her head, she drags the razor sharp blade down his chest.

David's green eyes widen in surprise as the weapon slices through his white t-shirt and into his smooth, bare flesh. He instantly drops the bag and quickly grabs her by her delicate wrists. He easily wrestles the knife out of her hands and throws it far across the living room and out of sight.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" He growls viciously, the sound almost inhumane. David stares down at his blood stained torso. There's a deep diagonal cut running from the upper left side of his chest to the edge of his sternum. Thank God she missed his nipple.

His muscles contract in building pain with every breath he takes. His rage is barely contained, he can feel it clawing under his skin, desperate to break free and unleash its reign of terror.

Spinning Eve around in his powerful arms, he locks her against his chest in a crushing bear hug. It hurts like hell but he doesn't care. He can't believe the cunt stabbed him! The sticky wet shirt plasters against his burning skin and he grips her hair, jerking her head back until their eyes meet.

"Do you have a fucking death wish?!" His voice is filled with steel nails and Eve trembles in his tight embrace. Her fear makes her fight for freedom and her squirming body rubs and grinds against his crotch. His dick pulsates in excitement and it pisses him off. He wants to strangle her, steal her last breath but his cock wants to reap its vengeance on her tight, little pussy.

"I should fucking kill you." He remarks icily, his words chilling her bones.

"I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me! I got scared!"

Eve's anger evaporated the moment she saw blood. She's never stabbed anyone before and she didn't mean to hurt him. She'd just been amped up and he had provoked her. She'd wanted revenge for a while but not at the risk of attempted murder!

"Where's your bathroom?" David hisses as he snatches his duffle bag off the kitchen floor.

"It-it's down the hall, to the left." Eve says, trying her best to remain calm.

Uncurling his arms to let her breathe, he grabs her hand and yanks her into the bathroom with him before abruptly slamming the door shut behind them.

Oh god. Eve realizes that she's trapped in a cage with a feral, wounded beast. It reminds her of the jail cell.

"Don't. Fucking. Move." He accentuates each word as if scolding a naughty child.

Tension, the scent of blood and David's subtle aftershave fills the silent room.

Another string of apologies are tangled in Eve's throat and all she can do is nod in response.

David peels off his torn, soaked shirt and throws it on the floor. The wound isn't fatal but he's bleeding, in pain and pissed off.

Eve stares at his reflection in the mirror as blood seeps out of the long gash. She hopes that he won't need stitches.

"I'm sorry." She mumbles futilely, her arms tightly crossed over her chest to protect herself from a verbal or physical attack. She knows what he's capable of, the pain and revenge that he can inflict on her delicate body.

A murderous look flashes in David's eyes. He grabs a clean washcloth off the towel rack and he turns on the faucet. Drenching the rag in cold water and a little soap, he carefully begins cleaning the cut. It isn't as terrible as he thought, at least not bad enough for stitches. As he concentrates on the wound a bit of his fury fades away.

"Do you have a first aid kit?"

"Yes, it's in the cabinet above the toilet." Eve answers quietly, trying her best to stay out of his way.

"Get it."

"What?"

"You need to get the bandages ready while I clean and apply pressure to the wound."

Eve nods. She opens the door and quickly grabs the metal box. Her hands are like jello and she fumbles with the gauze, patches and antiseptic.

Before a fresh coat of blood can drip down his hairless chest, David uses every piece of gauze to cover the wound. Clutching onto the sink, he glances at her trembling form in the mirror.

"You're a fucking little cunt. More trouble than you're worth, you know that?" His breathing evens out and the evil look in his eyes turns weary.

He wasn't planning on being a dick tonight but that was before he got stabbed. He should have brought his gun. He underestimated the brat and a cop should know better.

Regaining control of the situation, he opens the bathroom door. He grabs her forearm with one hand, his bag with the other and roughly drags her into her bedroom across the hall. He turns on the bedroom light and blinks against the glare. It's far too bright. He wants to feast his eyes on her beautiful body while he ravishes her but not in such harsh lighting. Luckily, there's a dimmer switch on the wall and he adjusts it until she's illuminated in a soft glow.

A sharp twinge of pain rips through his chest as he closes the door. It hurts like a bitch. She will pay for that little stunt.

"Take off your clothes." His voice is low, gravelly but his green eyes are hungry for her pretty, bare skin.

Eve doesn't speak and begins to disrobe without a fight.

David almost misses her fiery disobedience.

Dropping her blue eyes to the ground, she clutches the bottom edge of her shirt and with one slow, yet fluent motion, she lifts it over her head. Her hair tie falls to the floor in the process and David watches as her long blond locks spill down her back like a graceful waterfall. A stray strand falls over her shoulder and brushes her swollen nipple.

God, her breasts glorious. A perfect set. They jiggle as her fingers slip under the elastic bands of both her pants and panties and she shimmies out of them, revealing her shapely legs and smooth little cunt. Her puffy lips are sealed shut but the small hood that's nestling her clit peeks out at him, inviting him to lick and suck on the tiny nub.

David wants to taste every inch of her tantalizing body. He smiles when his gaze roams over the cruel bite marks that he inflicted on her body, from the night before. Each one marks her as his property and his cock hardens at the sight.

Needing to relieve the pressure in his jeans, he takes off his boots and strips out of the rest of his clothing.

David catches her staring at his dick. He shaved before he came over and he slowly strokes his cock from base, to tip and back again. He's raped all three of her pretty holes with this beast and he can't wait to fuck her again. He knows she wants it even though she won't admit it.

Eve uncharacteristically blushes and quickly looks away.

"Get on the bed." He orders, watching her plump ass hypnotically sway back and forth as she crosses the room.

Once she's lying down on the plush mattress, David unzips his black bag of horrors and withdraws two coarse ropes along with the familiar, silver handcuffs.

They seem to shine, even in the dim lighting and Eve groans as if in physical pain. She immediately tries to scoot away but David pounces on her, his strong body pressing her into the bed.

His warm, cinnamon breath caresses her neck as he leans down, inches from her face.

"Wrist. Now."

"No! I don't want to be restrained! You know I fucking hate that!" Eve cries, protesting for the first time since she stabbed him.

"You should have thought about that before you tried to kill me, you fucking whore! Now do it!"

Eve trembles. Once those handcuffs lock around her wrists, she'll be stripped of whatever power she possesses. She will be his once more.

Swallowing hard, she obediently offers him her hand, signing away her soul.

David doesn't hide the look of satisfaction on his face and she cringes as he roughly cuffs her to the thin metal post of the headboard. After locking her wrists, he climbs off the bed. Gathering the ropes, he secures her ankles to the two bedposts at the end of her bed, spreading her open like a blooming spring flower. She looks so delicate and stunning.

David stands up and places the bag on her dresser. After a minute of digging through it, his eyes suddenly flash with dark mischief.

"I brought some entertaining toys to play with tonight... Like this thick black dildo." He comments, yanking it out like a rabbit from a hat.

Eve's fear skyrockets and she turns her head away, clamping her eyes shut. She doesn't want that thing anywhere near her. It's huge.

She can't believe this is happening.

"Please don't do this. I-I've never played with toys before. Just fuck me, instead."

David pauses at this new revelation and studies her face.

"Mmm. This is your first time?"

Eve nods, trying her best not to hyperventilate.

"Good, then you're in for a big surprise, slut."

Holding the veiny rod in his hand, he sits down beside her. The gold in flecks in his eyes sparkle as he lightly slaps her across the cheek with it, before tapping it against her pouting lips.

"Knock, knock, Eve. Open up your lovely, little mouth."

Eve stares up at him in defiance, so he pries open her jaw with his fingers, and works the silicon cock into her mouth.

He loves the sight of it sliding in and out of her wet mouth, and he pushes the phallus deeper into the back of her throat. He makes sure that she gags around its meaty girth.

Eve instinctively pushes back against it with her tongue, trying to force it out but David firmly holds her head against the pillow and really starts plowing into her.

"You're good at that, whore." He teases with a sly look on his face.

Giving the toy a blow job disgusts her. She doesn't like the way it tastes or feels and her icy blue eyes start to water as she chokes.

God, she should have killed his fucking ass.

"I brought this, too. I thought it would be fun to use." He says, reaching into his bag and waving around a digital camera.

He snaps a few close-ups and she blinks as the bright flash illuminates her naked, body, the big dildo lodged in her throat.

He loves the way the dark colored rod contrasts with her pale skin and the way the toy bulges out her cheeks.

She's stuffed full of cock and the sight of it really turns him on.

"Maybe I should send these pictures to your father. I wonder if they'll make your daddy hard." David comments, groping her breast and pinching her nipple until she yelps. He roughly tugs on the other and it isn't until she's thrashing on the bed that he releases the swollen tip.

After snapping and capturing her beautiful form from every angle, he removes the phallus and places it on the nightstand.

Beyond humiliated with rage blistering her skin, Eve glares at him before pooling a bit of saliva in her mouth. She knows that David hates to be disrespected, especially when she spits, so she aims for his face. Giving it her best shot, she shoots but she doesn't score. The wet glob lands on his bare thigh and dribbles down his leg.

David wipes it off in disgust and then clamps his hand over her mouth, squeezing her cheeks until fingerprints are ingrained on her delicate skin. Her jaw immediately aches from the pressure.

She tries to cry and twist her head away but she can't break free. Why did she do that? Why did her anger override her common sense, again?!

"Ya know, I was going to be nice and fuck you with a small non-threatening vibrator but since you disrespected me, I think I'll use something a little more degrading. Maybe it'll solve your drinking problem too."

Eve doesn't like the glimmer of amusement in David's eyes or the Cheshire Cat grin that spreads across his face.

The moment he uncovers her mouth and stands, Eve starts pleading against her punishment. Whatever it is, it can't be good.

"Wait! Wait! I'm sorry!"

"You will be."

David leaves the room without another word.

Straining to hear his movements, Eve realizes that he's walking around in the kitchen. She hears the water faucet turn on and the sound of glass clinking against the sink. What the hell is he doing?

He deliberately takes his time and each second that passes by, tightens another knot in her stomach.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Cop and The Little Tease Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds