• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Momma Slut Ch. 05

Momma Slut Ch. 05

123

This story is about cheating and deception and pure unadulterated interracial lust of a mom for her daughter's boyfriend. Please spare me the holier than thou judgmental comments at the end about the mom. It's a story on an erotic web site people! Just read and enjoy. If this kind of story is not your cup o' tea, move on now. Comments about the writing and such are welcome by sending feedback. Just so all you moral anons know, I only allow comments and feedback when you leave a contact e-mail you cowards.

Thanks to all of you who commented on parts 1-4. Thanks Silkstockingslover for the early read and feedback. I love feedback, even if it is to constructively criticize. If you did not read Chapters 1-4, you should. The character development and backgrounds will help this one make sense. Hope you enjoy.

Goamz86

*****

Bill the private investigator Dave hired was enthralled. He didn't expect this when he planted the cameras to watch Dave's wife, but he was thrilled with the result. He wasn't that excited by Dave's fat wife fucking other men, but oh my, this appeared to be Dave's daughter, and she was just as nasty as his whore wife. He watched as she and some young black kid fucked like rabbits in Dave's living room. She was a sexier version of her mother, and it turned him on to watch this footage. He was sure his client didn't want to see this video, but he was definitely going to save it for his own collection.

The footage had started with Taylor dressed like a naughty little school girl: plaid skirt that barely covered her nice little bubble butt, however not long enough to cover the tops of her stockings or the straps from the garter belt holding them up. Her white blouse was almost see-through and was tied in a knot snuggly under her lovely young tits. He would soon find out that the young slut was wearing no undergarments at all.

As she entered the living room, her black lover was sitting on the chaise lounge in a pair of sweats and a t-shirt. He was all smiles when he saw Taylor enter the room.

"You like baby?" Taylor said coyly placing her pinkie in the corner of her mouth as she said it.

"Oh yeah!" Jordan replied.

Without another word Taylor walked to the chaise, bent at the waist and began fishing out Jordan's already stiffening cock. Bill couldn't believe his luck; the direction that Taylor was facing left her ass in direct line with his camera. With such a short skirt on, he had a perfect view of her panty-less ass and pussy. Her swollen pussy lips glistened with her juices and her little rosebud seemed to wink at him. Bill couldn't resist. He pulled out his rock hard cock and began stroking it as he watch the young lovers.

Taylor greedily sucked and stroked Jordan's cock like always, and Jordan made sure she knew what a slut she was, "Suck that black cock baby." He told her. "You just a slut for black cock now aren't you?"

"Just your black cock." Taylor told him, stopping her sucking just long enough to answer.

"For now." Jordan corrected her, placing his hand on her head and pushing her mouth back down on his stiff shaft.

Taylor was a bit confused by his comment, but didn't really pay it any attention as she just wanted his cock back in her mouth. Jordan grabbed a handful of her locks and began forcibly guiding her up and down on his thick hard cock. Sucking black cock was definitely different than the white cocks Taylor had sucked before. The skin seemed thicker and the veins seemed so much more pronounced. The stiffness was also greater than the way the white ones of her past felt. All these things contributed to the fact that she loved sucking Jordan's black cock way more than those white ones, and meant she would do anything to have it in her mouth or ass or pussy. Her enthusiasm was spectacular and Bill loved watching her. She was just as eager as her mom, but with a much better body. He stroked his white cock and continued to watch.

"Slut!" Jordan spat at her. You are just a black cock slut aren't you?" He asked her.

"Mmmmm Hmmmmmmm." Taylor responded.

"Suck me, suck me like the whore you are." Jordan demanded.

Taylor obliged, sucking harder and deeper and faster than before. This was something she would have never accepted just a few months ago, but now that Jordan had opened her eyes as well as all her holes to how much she craved black cock, and how much she loved being treated like a little white slut, she just acknowledged it and continued.

Bill couldn't believe his eyes or ears, and kept stroking away.

After a few more minutes of this, Jordan got tired of it and pulled her off his cock. He stood up next to her and untied her top so he could get to her tits. She pulled her top off and before she could do anything else, Jordan bent her over the arm of the chaise and drove his cock into her dripping cunt. He began a rough, rhythm, holding her hips and fucking her hard and deep. He slapped her ass, and pulled her hair and then reached under her to yank on her tits violently. The whole time Taylor screamed with pleasure and begged for more.

Bill was beside himself with excitement as he watched the two kids fuck like rabid animals.

Jordan pulled his cock from her flooded pussy and drove it into her ass. Then Jordan did something Bill had never seen before in all of his private dick time. He instructed Taylor to wrap her heels around Jordan's thighs. He reached around and grabbed Taylor by the tits and lifted her up off of the chaise. Taylor was now completely off the ground. The backs of her thighs were now resting on the fronts of Jordan's thighs and her heels were hooked behind his thighs. His cock was shoved deeply up Taylor's ass, and she groaned with pleasure. Standing straight up, Jordan then started to bounce Taylor on his cock hard. Up and down, over and over as she was suspended on his thighs. It was rough and it was deep and it was done with malice. Taylor screamed and groaned and just kept yelling, "Again! Again! Again!" each time he impaled her on his stiff shaft. It was the hottest thing Bill had ever seen and Taylor loved every second of it, even coming after only a few moments of it. Bill's cock erupted and he spewed cum all over himself, collapsing in the desk chair he was sitting on.

Soon Jordan got too tired holding Taylor off the ground like this. He finally had to sit down. Taylor set her feet on the ground and was now riding him reverse cowgirl. She bounced up and down for a few more minutes like this before Jordan finally pushed her off and ordered her to her knees. She did as she was told and Jordan blew his wad all over her tits and face. After Taylor wiped the cum from her face with her discarded top, the two lovers lied down on the chaise and recovered.

Bill saved the video and put it on his hard drive for future stroke sessions. He hoped he would soon get another opportunity to see Dave's daughter and her lover, she was as nasty little horny slut, and he loved it.

************

Things had gotten kind of chilly between Dave and Kimberly ever since he found out his suspicions were true and she was fucking someone else. Dave was spending lots of time in his office these days, telling Kimberly that work was very hectic. Of course she didn't know he was in there repeatedly watching her get fucked by Dee and her daughter's boyfriend. He loved it, it was much hotter than watching strangers on a web site. He sat and watched her act like a slut and fuck those black cocks over and over and it never got old. Kimberly however had noticed that Dave hadn't been coming on to her at all in the last few weeks and she began to get paranoid that maybe he knew something, so she confronted him one Saturday night, asking him if there was a reason he wasn't having sex with her. He just told her he was tired and stressed about work. When Dave almost attacked her later than night when she waltzed out into the living room in just her mid-thigh length silk robe and nothing else, Kimberly's fears were calmed. The fact that he came less than a minute after she slipped his cock into her mouth made Kimberly feel sexy , but what she didn't know was that Dave was imagining her sucking Dee's cock as she did it. Either way, she was not nervous anymore, even though she really should have been, because her husband knew everything.

***********************

Kimberly missed Jordan something fierce. Dee was fucking her on a regular basis, but there was something about Jordan that she missed and needed. Maybe it was the thrill of him picking her over her daughter, or maybe it was just how young he was and that he actually wanted her, whatever it was, she had to have it and she had to have it soon. Jordan and Taylor were at the house one Sunday having dinner with Dave and Kimberly. The whole evening, Dave could see Kimberly stealing glances and knowing looks at Jordan, but what he didn't know, was that it had been a long time since Jordan had fucked his wife. He knew that there had not been any new videos of the two of them, but he just figured his wife was being more careful since she asked him why he wasn't fucking her anymore. He was right. Actually there had not been any new videos of his wife in quite a while. Kimberly was fucking Dee outside of the house now, because she was worried she would get caught.

The four of them were on the patio after dinner had finished, Jordan excused himself to make a phone call. Kimberly saw this as a chance to get Jordan alone, so a few minutes after he had left, she made an excuse that she was not feeling well and needed to use the restroom. She figured that way if she was gone for a while she had a legitimate excuse. She got in the house and heard Jordan finishing up his call. She went to him in the living room. She sneaked up behind him as he was just hanging up. She pressed her massive tits up against his back and reached around his body with both hands. With one she caressed his chest, and with the other she reached between his legs and started kneading his cock through his pants.

"Oh baby, I have missed you." She said seductively in his ear.

"Stop it!" Jordan told her, twisting out of her grasp.

"Baby, I need you so badly." She told him pushing up against him again, reaching down and fondling him.

He slapped her hand away, "Not here, they're right outside." Of course before when he wanted her, that made no difference to him.

Kimberly dropped to her knees and tried pulling his pants down, "Your momma slut needs it baby, pleeeeeease."

"Isn't my Uncle taking of you, slut?"

"Yes, baby, but I still miss youuuuuuuuuuu. I want youuuuuuuu Jordan, pleeeeeeeeeease."

Outside Taylor told her dad she was going to check on Jordan.

"No!" he snapped. "I'm sure his call just took a little longer than he expected. Just leave him alone. Don't act so needy sweetheart. Boys don't like needy." Dave was hoping that Kimberly and Jordan were being naughty, and that he would get a new video. He hoped they were somewhere a camera would see them.

"Well, let me go see if mom is alright." Taylor told him.

"She is fine Tay. Your mom can take care of herself. You know she hates being fussed over. She will let us know if she needs anything. How are your classes going? Tell ole dad all about it."

Finally getting Taylor to talk about herself and her classes, got her mind off of Jordan. Dave was sure he was giving his slutty wife enough time to incriminate herself to one of the cameras, hopefully.

Inside Kimberly was still pawing at Jordan's pants, trying with all her will to get him to cave. He held fast, fending off all her advances. However, Kimberly was relentless. She begged and begged and pleaded, telling him all the nasty things she would do for him if he would just give her another chance. Eventually, Jordan caved in.

"Fine, be at the frat tomorrow at 11. If you are as willing as you say, I'll give you some of what you want." He told her.

"Oh baby, you won't regret it, I promise." Kimberly told him.

Jordan walked away back to the sliding door to the back yard. Just before he walked out, he looked back and said, "Make sure you're wearing something slutty."

*************************

The next day Kimberly nervously appeared at the frat house. One of the other boys answered the door and when Kimberly asked for Jordan the young man rolled his eyes and pointed up stairs, "Third door on the left."

Kimberly awkwardly walked into the house and by him in her ridiculously high spiked heels. She was sure the boy knew she was wearing nothing but lingerie under the long coat she was wearing. Like the walk of shame she walked through the living room passed a couple other frat boys as they all stared and judged her. She knocked softly on the door and called for Jordan.

"Come in."

Kimberly quickly entered and shut the door behind her. When she turned around, Jordan was sitting on a chair watching TV and there was another boy as well sitting on Jordan's bed. He was white and looked a bit uneasy and totally out of place. He was skinny, pimply faced and a bit nerdy.

"Let's see." Jordan demanded.

Kimberly looked in the other boy's direction.

"Don't mind Chad there, I invited him here for this?" Jordan told Kimberly.

"You did what?"

"I owe him a favor, and you are going to be my payback. Chad here is a really good student and we had a research paper together. I told him I would get him laid if he did the paper on his own. He's never even seen a pussy in real life, let alone stuck his dick in one."

Kimberly was aghast.

Originally, Jordan was going to get someone like Lexi to do it for him, but the way Kimberly had been begging to see him lately, he figured he could get her to do anything. So like he figured with Taylor before, he would either get rid of her, or he would find out that he could get her to do anything he wanted. Either way, he was good.

"You're pimping me out?" She snapped.

"Damn right. Now, let's see how slutty you look." Jordan told Kimberly.

Kimberly only hesitated a second. She figured if this is what it took to get Jordan to fuck her, she could take this nerdy little white guy for a ride. She opened her coat and dropping it on the floor behind her. Under the coat she wore a satin forest green with black lace one piece spaghetti strap camisole that went to about mid-thigh. Her belly and her big fat tits stuffed it full. The boys could see the straps from the garter belt she wore. They were holding up the black seamed silk stockings. Finishing off the ensemble were the five inch patent leather heels.

Chad just about dumped his load in his shorts immediately. He had only seen this kind of stuff on the internet. His dick was so hard he thought it might pop. Before he could register what he was seeing, Kimberly was making her way to the bed. She shewed him off, lied down on her back and spread her legs wide, showing them both that she didn't have any panties on.

"Come on baby, let's see what you got?" Kimberly told him in a deep seductive voice.

Chad dropped his pants, jumped on the bed and slid his rock hard dick inside Kimberly's moist accepting pussy. He began hammering away like any virgin would do, and before Kimberly knew it, he was stiffening and dumping his load inside her pussy.

Thinking it was all over, Kimberly hugged the young man, "How was that sweetheart, did you enjoy that?"

"Uh huh." Chad replied breathlessly. It was the greatest experience of his life, even if it had lasted only 60 seconds.

Looking at Jordan she said, "OK, you happy? Now come give your momma slut what she really needs."

Smirking deviously, Jordan quipped, "Oh you're not done slut."

"What do you mean?" She queried annoyed.

"My boy Chad here hasn't experienced all you have to offer. I owe him more than a minute of humping that sloppy pussy. You need to let him have the whole nine yards. Let him play with those big fat titties of yours, give him one of your whorish blow jobs, let him fuck that big fat ass of yours. After all he did get me an 'A' on that assignment, he deserves it all."

"You have got to be kidding?" Kimberly spat.

"Nope, I'm not. He gets it all or you get none of this." He told her grabbing his cock through his sweats.

Kimberly pushed Chad off of her and stood up in a huff as if she would leave. When she reached the door she realized she just couldn't live without that big black cock of Jordan's. She had tried to substitute others for it. Even though they scratched her itch, she had realized she was addicted to "HIS" cock, and nothing else seemed to satisfy her as well. She turned and returned to the bed where Chad lay on his back recovering from his first fucking. His dick was still semi-hard and it was covered in his cum and Kimberly's pussy juices. She grabbed hold of it and swallowed it whole. Chad gasped and watched as this 40 something broad sucked his cock for the next five minutes until it was as hard as it had ever been. She took the whole thing in her mouth to his balls. She licked his balls too. She licked the shaft, she sucked the head. She licked it all. She made love to it and he watched it all as though he was watching a porn on his computer. He couldn't described how good it felt. He just sat back and enjoyed the whole thing.

"Try fuckin those big ole titties man." Jordan told him just before Chad was about to blow his load down Kimberly's throat.

Kimberly heard Jordan and obeyed. Taking Chad's cock out of her mouth, she lay on the bed, pulled her cami down to expose her big fat tits, squeezed them together enticingly, looked at Chad and said, "Come get 'em big boy."

Excitedly Chad climbed on top of Kimberly straddling her huge chest. He had seen enough porn clips to know what he was doing. He placed his already slick dick between her generous breasts. Kimberly engulfed his pecker with her tits, and Chad began to hump away. He couldn't believe his good fortune. He was so excited to just see those massive tits, let alone be fucking them. He watched for the next few minutes as his dick slid between those huge fun bags. The head appeared at the top and then disappeared between her big soft pillows. Kimberly licked the tip each time it poked out, and Chad relished how fantastic it felt and how hot it was to watch. It was not long before his whole body tightened up and he exploded all over Kimberly's tits and face.

Kimberly was not expecting it to reach her face, but as excited as Chad was, it was inevitable. She was really disgusted, she didn't want this kid's cum all over her, but she endured it because it was a means to an end for her. She asked for a towel, but Jordan denied her one. "Sluts don't use towels, they use their mouths. Kimberly cleaned up the mess with her fingers and mouth, figuring once again that it was over. She was wrong.

"There's one more hole he hasn't used slut." Jordan told Kimberly as she finished her clean-up. "Get that white dick hard again so he can fuck that fat ass of yours."

Dejectedly Kimberly again flipped Chad on his back and began to suck his cock hard again. It never ceased to amaze her how quickly young men could rebound after coming. Several minutes of sucking and licking, and Chad was rarin' to go again. Kimberly flipped over on her elbows and knees and invited Chad to "Fuck her ass." Chad needed no further encouragement. He lined up behind Kimberly and drove his dick into her rear passage. Chad's cum had leaked out of Kimberly's pussy and coated her ass while her fucked her tits, so there was a bit of lube to help with the penetration. That added to the fact that Kimberly's ass had been stretched by the likes of Jordan and Dee, made it pretty easy for Chad to slide right into her ass. Kimberly wasn't really enjoying this whole experience, but she wanted Jordan back and she was doing what she need to do to get him.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Momma Slut Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds