• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Prof Nook of Coxville County

Prof Nook of Coxville County

12

This is my second story to take place in the shared universe created / structured by the author Stormbringer.

In Stormbringer's The Coxville Curse, the buxom white female inhabitants of Coxville County find themselves succumbing to the hugely endowed black men that they'd previously never considered in any way, let alone sexually. This happens because of a curse laid on the land 150 years before and which begins to manifest itself following a spell cast by the school Principal, an old tree being struck by lightning and a thick mist enveloping the town the day after. Hopefully you should be able to enjoy my story without knowing much more of the background but I encourage you to track down and read The Coxville Curse by Stormbringer for more detail and much, much more sex. You can find links and information on Stormbringer's author page here on Literotica.

My thanks to Stormbringer for allowing me to play in his world again.

As a heads up, my story will obviously feature big breasted white women succumbing to big dicked black men but as it goes along will also include incest so if that's not your thing, just move along.

As always, everyone is 18 or over.

† † † † †

"Uuhhnnnn - - fuck me! Fuck my pussy - - aahhiiiiii - - fuck me with your BIG - - BLACK - - COCK!"

Professor Heather Nook stood on the large landing of her house with a basket of clothes for washing, just outside her daughter's bedroom and stared in shock at the words Molly was shouting from her room. Never in her life had she heard anyone use the language her daughter was currently shouting out - - she herself wouldn't countenance using such profanity during making love with her husband Nigel.

Worse than Molly's language was the cause of it - - her new boyfriend, Andre Sauvage. A huge brute of a man, obviously several years older than Molly's 18, who she had taken up with while Heather was away. Had she tried it when Heather was at home, there was no way she would have allowed the relationship to start, let alone get to the point where the hulking form of Andre Sauvage would be a regular visitor to her daughter's bedroom.

Heather would have stopped the relationship due to the age difference, the fact that Sauvage was from the Westside of Coxville, had no job and - - though she would never admit it out loud - - because he was black.

Heather and her husband Nigel - - and until recently their daughter Molly - - were typical Coxville residents. She and Nigel were WASPs through and though - - white, middle class, with good jobs and a nice, respectable lifestyle. Nigel owned his own company in Coxburg while Heather was a visiting professor at Coxburg University - - she would lecture there when she wasn't on a dig somewhere. Molly had received excellent grades at school and had been about to start an internship at her father's office in Coxburg and was expected to follow him into the business.

The Professor had returned from a three week site examination only the day before and - - to her surprise - - found Molly a changed girl. Not only was she dating the black as night Sauvage but her whole appearance had altered. Gone were the sensible business pants suits that they'd picked out together for her internship, to be replaced by tiny skirts, fishnet stockings, stripper heels and - - worst of all to Heather's mind - - tube tops and T-shirts that were so tight they accentuated Molly's classic Coxville bosom.

Heather and Molly were born and bred Coxville women which meant they were blessed with good looks and fantastic figures, particularly when it came to their breasts. Heather's already impressive bosom had swelled when she became pregnant with Molly but had never reduced, leaving her with a pair of breasts each as big as her head but which barely sagged at all and were still as firm as they had been in her teenage years. Molly clearly followed her mother, her own chest almost matching Heather's. Nigel often remarked he had married the best looking woman in Coxville and between them had made the best looking daughter, but Heather knew many men in the county said the same of their wives and daughters.

And speaking of Nigel - - Heather had been stunned at his priorities when she'd returned. He'd been full of wonder about the storm two weeks before, the tree being struck by lightning and the mist that had enveloped the town the day after. Heather couldn't care about some freak weather - - she was more concerned about their daughter and she'd been almost speechless at his reaction when she'd challenged him the night before about Molly's relationship with Andre Sauvage. She knew that Molly could do no wrong in her father's eyes, but dating a black man? Nigel had been evasive when she'd confronted him, trying to avoid talking about it before finally admitting - - quietly, in bed, with the lights off - - that Sauvage scared him and he couldn't find the courage to tell him he wasn't wanted.

We'll see about that, was Heather's last thought before she fell asleep, planning to have a conversation with Molly about her boyfriend the next morning.

Her plans had been waylaid however by Sauvage and Molly not actually leaving her bedroom by the time Nigel had left for work, leaving Heather to wander around the house, catching up on the chores - - like the laundry - - that Molly had let slide while her mother was away. Which was how Heather came to be stood outside Molly's bedroom door, listening to her getting the fucking of her life.

"Aahhahhhh - - fuck me - - uunnngngg - - so fucking big - - uuuhhhuhh - - love your cock - - big black cock - - aaauuhhnnn - - in my pussy!"

Heather was stunned. She couldn't believe her 18 year old daughter was so obviously enjoying having sex - - Heather's own experiences with Nigel were quick, perfunctory and usually over without her ever getting anywhere near as worked up as Molly sounded. For all his faults - - and there were many - - it appeared Andre Sauvage at the very least knew how to please a woman. Heather just wished it wasn't her daughter.

"Oh fuck - - uuhuhhnnnn - - fucking cumming - - again!" Molly cried before her words turned into a groan of absolute bliss.

Heather stood in wonderment - - Nigel had never made her cum and the only orgasms she'd had were at her own hand, and that was something she seldom did as she couldn't help feeling guilty for enjoying herself. Yet here was Sauvage, an uneducated, unemployed, unlikeable black from the Westside making Molly cum again!

She'd heard enough - - she had to leave, the last thing she wanted was being caught eavesdropping on her daughter having sex. Gripping the laundry basket tightly, she headed downstairs, ignoring the tingling in her sensitive nipples and the slight moistness of her pussy.

† † † † †

Molly laid naked on her bed, gasping for air as Andre held her ass cheeks and stuffed his huge cock into her pussy over and over again, fucking her with long strokes through her orgasm. She bucked her ass back at him, loving the feel of his thick, hard shaft sliding deep into her cunt with long, hard strokes.

"Uhhggnnn - - gonna nut," he grunted, speeding up his thrusts.

Molly smiled, long having given up asking him to pull out as he never did except when he wanted to cum over her face or tits. Plus, she loved the feeling of his cock spurting what felt like pints of thick spunk into her very womb. She groaned, another mini-orgasm rippling through her as he pushed as deep as he could go, his prick slipping through her cervix before depositing yet another massive load of jizz into her.

"Ahhhh God - - fuck - - so good," she murmured, idly wondering for the hundredth time if she was pregnant. He'd pumped so much cum into her pussy over the last week or so that she couldn't believe she wasn't by now.

Andre sat back on his legs, his still heavy cock slipping from her pussy, a stream of thick, white jizz spilling from her open twat. He gripped the base of his dick and slapped her ass cheeks with the head, grinning as cum splattered over the taut globes before him.

"Damn, girl," he said, sliding his cock between her butt cheeks. "You can't get enough o'this big nigga dick, can ya?"

Molly looked over her shoulder, her blonde hair matted with sweat, her tits squashed against the bed, ballooning out from her sides.

"I love your big black cock," she said with a smile. She reached behind her and took hold of the big, bulbous head that still leaked jizz on to her fingers. "I love this in my pussy," she said, bringing her hand to her mouth and licking her fingers clean. "And my mouth," she said.

"You gonna like it up yo ass, too, girl," Andre said, pushing his cock head towards her asshole, but Molly moved away, turning on to her side and frowning up at him.

"I told you, Andre, I don't do that." She looked down at his huge cock, still half-hard in his hand. "And you're too big for my butt," she said. "It'd hurt."

Andre glared down at her. "Every girl I fucked, I fucked in the ass and every one of 'em loved it," he said. "I bin giving you time, but you don't let me put it up yo ass soon, I'ma find someone who will." His expression softened a little as he grinned. "Maybe one o'yo friends, huh? Maybe that Abigail or Carly you so pally with? Maybe that red headed bitch, Jenna? Maybe one o'them let me fuck their tight little asses?"

Molly laughed. "None of them would ever go with a black man," she said.

"Uh-huh," Andre said. "An I bet they'da said same bout you bout a week ago, huh?" Molly's laugh died as she realised what he meant. "Yeah, maybe that Jenna'd take to some black dick bout as quick as you did, huh? She got an ass on her just meant for fuckin'."

"No, don't, don't try that," Molly said. "It's just - - like I said - - you're so big and I've - - I've never done that before."

Andre smiled, not unkindly. "Well you best think on it quick, girl," he said. "I ain't gonna wait much longer." He climbed off the bed and grabbed his boxer shorts, pulling them on. "I'ma take a piss," he said, heading for the door.

"Wait, put some clothes on. My mom's home," Molly said.

Andre shrugged, his muscular shoulders rising and falling. "Fuck do I care bout dat?" he said and walked out wearing just his tight boxers.

† † † † †

Heather knelt beside the open dish washer, reaching to the back to get a knife that had fallen from its cage and lodged itself at the back. She could oversee archaeological digs that excavated remains hundreds of thousands of years old but she'd be damned if she could get that knife.

"Gosh darn it," she whispered, her finger tips grazing the handle of the thing but slipping off before she could get a good grip. "Come here - - you - - little - - blasted - - thing!" She yelled as she over balanced, her knees slipping, sending her sprawling to the floor, her huge tits squashing beneath her, her blouse struggling to maintain them. "Damn it!" she said, using the strongest curse word she allowed herself to use.

"Need a hand there, Prof?" came a deep voice from the door.

Heather looked up at the giant, muscular frame of Andre Sauvage as he stood in the doorway, looking even taller than he was due to her prone position. She couldn't hold back a gasp of surprise as she saw his black as coal body was naked except for a pair of boxer shorts. Her eyes widened as she saw the enormous bulge in the front of them - - and she felt herself blushed when she looked up at him and he smiled knowingly.

"No, no, I'm fine," Heather said, scrambling backwards and standing up, smoothing her blouse down, inadvertently accentuating her breasts, before brushing imaginary dirt from the front of her tight jeans.

"Sho don' sound fine," Andre said, stepping in and walking over to the dish washer. He leaned over and looked inside. "Summat stuck back there?" he asked.

"A - - a knife," Heather said after a moment's hesitation.

Andre squatted down on the balls of his feet, his thighs spreading, his boxers stretched tight over his crotch.

"Come down here, show me where it is," he said, still looking into the machine.

A "please" would be nice, Heather thought as she recovered from the surprise he'd given her. Still, she hunkered down opposite him and reached in, pointing out where the tricky knife was stuck. He reached in beside her, their fingers touching for a second before she pulled hers back, leaving him scrabbling for the metal handle.

"Yeah, I nearly got it," he said, leaning further in, dropping his shoulder, most of his head dipping into the washer so he could get closer. The move meant he pivoted on his feet, his thighs widening.

Before she knew what she was doing, Heather found herself staring at the massive lump in the front of his boxers and couldn't help but think back to her daughter praising Sauvage's "big black cock." From what she could see, he certainly was big - - much, much, much bigger than Nigel's own four inches which, until this very instant, was the only penis she had ever encountered. She could make out the ridges that covered his length that was doubled up in order to fit inside his shorts along with the clearly defined bulbous glans at the head which, even soft, looked to be the size of a small apple. How her daughter managed to take such a thing inside her, Heather couldn't work out - - her husband felt snug inside her whereas the monster between Andre's legs would near split her in two.

"You want it, Prof?" Andre said to her.

"What? God, no!" she said reflexively before noticing the knife he was holding out to her. "I - - I mean - - there's - - ummm - - no need - - just put it - - put it back in the cutlery cage." Savage stared at her. "Please - - I mean," she said.

"Yeah - - I'll put it in here," he said, slowly lowering the blade into the plastic holder, twisting it around to try and get it in one of the slots. "Might be too big, Prof," he said, "but I can make it fit." With a slight twist of his wrist that flexed the muscles in his forearm, the knife slid easily into the hole. "Told you I could get it in dere," he said, smiling softly at her.

"Th - - thank you," Heather said, the pair of them still squatting either side of the open dish washer, staring at each other.

"We ain't bin introduced," Sauvage said, holding his hand out. "I'm Andre," he said.

Heather paused for long enough to make him think she wasn't going to take his hand before she did so, her tiny white fingers enveloped in his big paw.

"Professor Nook," Heather said, her eyes widening as he gently squeezed her hand, the first black man to ever touch her, the contact sending a shiver down her spine. She stifled a small gasp as that shiver coursed through her body and - - incredibly - - made her pussy moisten, her nipples stiffen a little. Heather quickly drew her hand back and stood up, Sauvage standing slowly, his massive frame dwarfing hers. "So you're - - you're dating my daughter?"

"Dating her?" Sauvage said with a smug grin. "Yeah, s'pose so. I dated the hell outta her all night, an' just now, too." He put his hands on his hips and glanced down at his crotch, grinning as the Professor did the same before darting her eyes back up to his. "Dat girl's just fascinated by what I got," he said. "An' it looks like you are, too, Prof," he said.

"Wha - - what?!" Heather said.

"You wanna take a look?" he asked, taking hold of the waistband of his boxers.

"What? Jesus, no! How dare you?" Heather said, her eyes watching his hands as he ignored her and pushed his boxers down, pulling out the massive, black length of his cock, the thick shaft hanging down his thigh. "My God - - " she gasped, thinking It's huge! And it's not even hard! "How - - how dare you expose yourself to me!" she cried, still staring at his prick. "I'm the mother of the girl you're dating - - how - - how dare you?"

Sauvage shrugged and put his cock away casually, stuffing it back into his shorts.

"Jus' wanted to let you know what yo daughter's getting, Prof," he said. "I got plenty to go round, an' I like sharin'. Any time you wan' some, all yo gots to do is say." He winked at her, turned and headed back up the stairs.

"That - - that arrogant - - damned - - man!" Heather said, shaking gently in her fury. "How dare he do that? How dare he show me that - - that - - " huge, black cock, she thought. That huge - - thick - - long - - heavy - - black cock.

Heather reached out and held on to the work surface, still shaking but this time - - she was scared to realise - - it wasn't with anger. Her pussy throbbed and her nipples ached as she pictured the enormous member her daughter's boyfriend had shown her.

Oh God - - what's wrong with me? she wondered.

† † † † †

"Where have you been, Andre?" Molly whined when he walked back into the room.

"Just bin meeting yo momma," he said. He looked her up and down - - she'd pulled on a pair of black stockings, a tiny skirt that barely met the tops of them, and a cropped T-shirt that hugged her big tits and left her trim belly bare. "I can see where you get yo big ass titties an' dat bubble butt o'yours from."

"God, have you been checking my mom out?" Molly cried. "She'd shit if she knew."

"Oh she knows, alright," Andre said. "She nearly shit when I showed her my cock, tho'."

Molly gasped. "You what? You're kidding?"

Andre stepped over and took hold of the bottom of her T-shirt and pulled it up, making her hold her arms up as he peeled it off, revealing her huge, pale tits.

"I ain' lying," he said, filling his hands with her big jugs, tweaking her nipples. "She kept looking at the front o'my shorts, so I whipped it out, let her see what her daughter's been gettin' this last week." Molly groaned in pleasure as his hands groped and squeezed her enormous breasts. "She seemed shocked, but I think she liked it," Andre continued. "Who knows - - might end up fucking her."

"No, don't - - you can't - - she's my mom," Molly whined, all the while pushing her tits into his hands.

"Don' tell me who I can fuck or not," Andre said. "Maybe I'll fuck 'er right alongside you? Maybe I'll fuck her up the ass cos yo so prissy about dat."

"Please, no," Molly pleaded. "Every boyfriend I've had has always gone on about how gorgeous my mom is. Please, I can't lose you to her."

"Oh, I'ma keep fucking you, don' you worry bout dat," Andre said, letting go of her tits and placing his hands on her shoulders, gently pushing her down to her knees. "Jus' I ain't never had a momma an' daughter together," he said, grinning as Molly pulled his boxers down, freeing his huge, hardening cock. "Let alone a white momma an' daughter. An' the more I think about it, the more I like it."

"Aren't I enough for you, baby?" Molly said, licking at the big, purple head of his prick, holding the thickening shaft in her hand, her fingers not meeting around its girth. She opened her mouth wide and sucked in the head of his cock, her tongue swirling around it, tasting the first dribble of his pre-cum. "You don't need my mom," she said, taking it out and licking up and down the rapidly hardening shaft. "You don't need any - - mmmmm - - any other girl," she said, sucking on his cock head again.

"I'ma need a girl who takes it up the ass," Andre said, watching her as she sucked on his dick.

Molly pulled his cock free and stared up at him. "If I - - if I let you do me in - - in the ass, will you promise not to try and fuck my mom?"

"Hell no," Andre laughed. "I'ma fuck yo hot ass MILF of a momma if I can, whether you give up yo ass or not. Only deal here is you wanna keep getting my cock, you take it up the ass." He reached down and pulled her head back towards his prick, watching her eagerly slurp in inch after inch of his cock. "An' soon, too."

Molly bobbed her head back and fore, coughing and gagging as his thick cock slid in and out of her throat, spit running down her chin to fall on to her huge tits, the white slopes and pick nipples quickly covered in the thick, clear liquid. She knew he liked it messy and noisy, deliberately making herself gag and cough up the viscous slime. When she pulled back, his cock sprang up before she wrapped it between her now slippery tits, her massive globes squeezing around his shaft as she pushed them up and down his cock.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Prof Nook of Coxville County

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 144 milliseconds