• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • She Made Him Do It Ch. 05

She Made Him Do It Ch. 05

12

"Hey Rob, come on let's go out tonight, let's go clubbing," Natalya demanded. She stood over his desk smiling down at him. She was wearing a tight black dress that accentuated her fabulous figure.

Rob looked up at her, as he had become accustomed to, he could feel only desire for her and the way that the dress clung to her breasts and her thin waist.

"Sure Nat, that would be great," he replied. In fact he was pretty tired after a tricky day. He had spent most of the day working on the plan that Natalya and he were scheming for manipulating the markets on the following day, Friday.

In fact he had spent a lot of the day trying to look like he was doing his proper job, while actually planning how he would take control of the pricing system.

They had both worked late, it was almost nine o'clock and he would have been happy to go home, but he knew Natalya well by now, and knew that she had an unstoppable joie de vivre that would not be tempered by a little weariness on his behalf.

They walked back to her flat, and she made him some penne arrabbiata which he had found she made in a surprisingly spicy way. On reflection, he realised that perhaps it wasn't surprising at all, she lived her life at full throttle and was hardly likely to make a bland dish.

"What are you up to kids?" Becky asked. She was Natalya's flat mate and landlady, and even though she was only perhaps five years older than Natalya, seemed to treat her as if she was a generation apart. She was also a trader at their bank and so had a self-appointed sense of leadership in everything she did.

"We're going clubbing, want to come along?" Natalya asked, cleaning the last of the sauce from around her mouth.

"Nah, not on a school night." Becky replied. Since becoming involved with Natalya, Rob had had to get used to spending time in Natalya's flat with her flat mates, and he found the whole social situation quite difficult. They seemed to assume that he wasn't there and generally wandered around the place wearing very little indeed.

The hot weather was probably partly to blame, but Becky was wearing a strappy camisole top with obviously no bra, and regularly flashed any interested party and clear view of her decollate, her C cup breasts hanging free for his delectation. Rob had long since given up trying to resist the temptation to look. Natalya didn't seem to mind, and he wasn't asking anyone to undress. Her tight short shorts didn't leave very much to his imagination either.

"I fancy getting out and having some drinks, it has been a very tense day and I really need to let my hair down," Natalya observed. Her long blond hair was already down reflected Rob, hanging down over her shoulders and down her back. They had already started on a bottle of Valpolicella and Rob hoped that it wouldn't get out of hand. He knew he had a long day ahead of him tomorrow and would need to be clear headed.

They retired from the kitchen and entered Natalya's bedroom, she closed the door behind her and walked over to the wardrobe.

"Do you want to fuck me now, or later when we come back?" She asked him with a nonchalance that he found both shocking and seductive. His mind raced as she reached behind her back and pulled the gold zip down, shrugging the dress off her shoulders and wiggling a little as it descended over her hips, until she caught it around her knees and stepped out of it.

He contemplated the situation, on one hand he was tempted to fuck her there and then, but knew that this would just hasten his tiredness and make it more difficult to go out and enjoy himself. He was also tempted to enjoy the evening with a feeling of lust, enjoying watching her as they partied around the city.

She stood looking at him, she was wearing a white sheer G-String with a matching white bra and he enjoyed looking at her, admiring the way he could see both her nipples and pubic hair a little through the light fabric.

"I think I would rather spend the evening looking at you, then come back and fuck you afterwards," he concluded, already aware of his cock hardening inside his trousers.

"'Well really? Do you now?" She responded, licking her lips, "So I better wear something sexy to keep your attention then."

She remembered a cream lace dress that she had shown him earlier in the week and got that out of the wardrobe.

"Shall I wear this for you?" She asked seductively.

"Why don't you try it on first?" He replied, licking his lips, imagining what it would be like to see her in this white lace over the top of the sheer white lingerie. "What do you normally wear underneath it?"

"Normally I wear some solid cream shorts and camisole, or something." She replied. "What would you like me to wear under it?"

"Why don't you try it with this set," he replied, grinning wildly at her.

She looked back at him, leaning her head to one side to consider his proposal.

"Really, you think that's a good idea, just glossy see through knickers and bra and a lace dress. You would like that would you?"

"Well it's a bit more than you were wearing in the joint yesterday, and you seemed to enjoy that," Rob replied, thinking back to the strip tease she had engaged in.

"Yeah but that was just a few seconds, this is going to be for the evening," she remarked. Nonetheless she pulled the stretchy cream dress over her head and then fastened the clip behind her neck. She walked over to the mirror and stood for a few minutes looking at her figure, barely covered by the minimal garments she was wearing.

Rob admired her as well, she was truly a beauty to behold, because the lingerie was sheer white and not so very different to the colour of the lace in the dress, it was not so very obvious. To the innocent eye, it was not clear whether the dress was lined with a nude coloured lining, but Rob's eyes easily picked out the lines of her G-String, and her bra.

As she performed a slow twirl for him he could see the sheer white material of her bra through the floral lace design of the dress, and as he studied her tits, even the slightly darker rings of her nipples were just visible.

"You like how I look?" She asked, watching his eyes drifting up and down over her body.

"You look absolutely great. I mean, wow, so sexy, you have the perfect figure and this outfit really shows it off to the full, and I mean the full. How do you think you would feel wearing it out though?"

"Hmmm. I guess I can wear a long jacket over it and then just take it off in the club, that would be ok, no one can see much there." She remarked confidently.

She returned to her wardrobe and found a long black silk jacket that she put on over the dress. It came down just below her bum and so disguised the fact her dress was completely see through adequately.

They left the flat and got a cab, Natalya directing the driver to one of her favourite haunts with precision. On the way she carefully unbuttoned the jacket and let Rob look down over her dress, her lingerie quite clear to him even in the dim lighting of the back of the cab.

They arrived at the club and Natalya walked confidently to the front of the line. Rob wasn't sure whether it was the view of the lace dress that got them in immediately or just the fact that Natalya was a reasonably regular visitor, but either way the guys on the door quickly ushered then inside into a dark atmosphere of sweaty bodies, alcohol and perfume. The beat of the drum machine from the dance floor was insistent and all-encompassing as Natalya handed her jacket over to the girl in the coat room.

She stood briefly in the orange light of the entrance lobby, and allowed Rob a final glimpse of the lace dress, barely covering her sheer white bra and string. Looking him in his eyes to make him realize that she was doing it all for his delectation.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" She asked him, watching his eyes, as well as those of two other guys that entered and pushed passed them.

"You know I am, I love to look at you, you are entrancing." He remarked with a smile.

"Come on, let's dance." She finally replied, taking his hand and entering the main room.

They went straight over to the dance floor and joined in with the rowdy throng that were enthusiastically moving to the beat. It was pretty dark for the most part and they were forced together by the shifting flock of dancers around them.

Rob enjoyed the feeling of Natalya's skin through the lace dress as they moved together and he rested his hands on her hips. He could feel the single cord of her string through the material, resting just above her hips.

After a few songs, the lighting effect changed to a very dark background level with lots of ultraviolet. For some reason, this had the effect of making Natalya's white lingerie glow brightly in a ghostly bluey white, while the rest of her dress didn't seem to react in anywhere near as strong a way.

Rob stood back and admired her, he wondered if she was aware of the fact that she was dancing, the lines of her bra and string now clearly visible through the lace.

Natalya looked down at her breasts, wondering what Rob was so interested in and was amused to see the effect that the lighting was having on her underwear. She looked around her and noticed several guys look away, trying to disguise the fact that they had been eyeing her up.

She raised her hands above her head and played with her hair, running her fingers through it as her breasts were pulled up, taught in her bra. Rob looked at her and thought about his position. He thought back to the offer that she had made repeatedly over the week to do whatever he asked and a wicked idea occurred to him. How much had she meant what she said, he wondered.

"I want you to go to the ladies and take off your underwear, them come back out, give me them, and dance with me some more." Rob asked.

"What?!" Natalya exclaimed.

"Look, you have said that you will do whatever I ask, and that is what I am asking for." Rob replied with a big grin. He hadn't really asked for anything like that before and his cock swelled with the excitement of the prospect.

"So you want me to dance with you, in a crowded nightclub, wearing just a lace dress, with nothing underneath? And everyone would be able to see my tits and my pussy?" She asked, her voice pitched high in surprise.

"Yes. That is what I want," he replied simply.

She stood looking at him defiantly, thinking that this was the logical result of her offer. Somehow when she had said that she would do whatever he wanted, she had thought that she could remain in control, offering him things that she felt comfortable with. Now all of a sudden he had developed this rather surprising autonomous decision making process. She was not bothered by this particular request, in fact the idea rather excited her, but it was an unexpected development.

He approached her and placed his hands on her sides, pulling her body close to his and pressing himself into her, intent on making her aware of his developing arousal.

She put her arms around him and returned his pressure, enjoying grinding herself onto his cock. She loved the feeling of arousing him, luxuriating in his desire.

"And then when you have danced like that for a while, I will have a think about what else it might be fun for you to do," he continued, it echoed ominously in her mind.

She disentangled herself from him and went into the Ladies. This was a rather different environment from the dancefloor, bright and white. There was a wall of well-lit mirrors and a collection of rather scantily dressed women, preening themselves in the mirrors with makeup and brushes, reminding her of a collection of exotic birds.

She walked into one of the cubicles and considered her situation, there was no going back from here, and she desperately needed Rob's help the following day. She had made that promise to him. She could just about live with his request, the dancefloor was dark and hardly anyone would be able to tell what she had done.

She pulled the tight lace dress over her head and hung it on a hook on the back of the door. It was odd to stand there in just a bra and string, and even more strange to then unfasten the bra, step out of the string and stand naked. She looked down at her naked form, ran her fingers over her nipples and wished that they were less hard, that they would be less obtrusive under the lace. She had never shaved her pubes, preferring to trim them down to a neat centimetre in length or so.

While she was glad that they were very blond, much like her hair and eyebrows, they were still clearly distinguishable from her pale white skin. She wished that she had time to shave them now, this was the thing that would be most visible through the lace.

She slipped the dress back over her head and looked down at herself. It was difficult to tell from the angle she was looking at, but she thought that she could definitely make out a darker patch down above her pussy, her pubes would be distinguishable to anyone suitably motivated to look.

Natalya listened out, hoping that the flock of girls at the mirrors had departed and that she would be able to slip out of the very bright lights of the Ladies, back out into the relative obscurity of the darkened dancefloor.

She opened the door to the cubicle and slipped out, looking immediately at her reflection in the mirror opposite. There was no doubt that there was a slightly darker area around her pussy, but it was not super explicit. Similarly, you could see the outline of her nipple, and the shape of her nipple poking out at the lace.

While the group of girls had indeed left, there was still one woman left in the rooms and so Natalya turned quickly and walked out, holding her underwear in her hand, wrapped up into a ball.

She emerged out into the darkened room and immediately felt much more confident, much less exposed. No one seemed to give her a second glance and so she walked confidently across to the dance floor.

Rob was waiting for her and turned to watch her approaching from afar, his eyes darting from her face down to her tits and her pussy, appreciating every detail of her body that was now even less well camouflaged that it had been when she had been wearing her sheer lingerie. He loved the way that he could clearly make out a slightly darker triangle above her pussy, and the two roundels on her chest.

"So what do you think?" She asked once she had returned to shouting distance, handing him her lingerie which is put into his jacket pocket.

"Wow, you are so lovely, and that is a very sexy look." He replied, smiling back at her.

Natalya reflected to herself that she could now feel everything so much more clearly through the lace, she could feel every draft from the crowd moving around near her, she could feel her hard nipples brushing on the inside of the dress and the lace cutting into the side of her breasts a little. She could feel a cool draft all the way between her legs as they passed the downward facing air conditioning vent.

Once again he took her in his arms and she put her arms around his, and they danced an intimate slow movement together, in mild defiance of the relatively faster beat of the music. He rested one hand on her bum, his fingers feeling her naked flesh through the fabric. His other hand he left on her side, moving it up and down, ranging over her hips, up to her shoulder, and then down to her side where he could let is thumb rest on the inside of her breast.

As she circled him, she kept an eye out for the way that people were looking at her, she wasn't quite sure what she expected, or what she wanted but found herself somewhat gratified that there were definitely a handful of guys that were checking her out, evidently unsure exactly what this lace number was exposing. The ambiguity created by the continual shifts in lighting was sufficient to keep them guessing, she hoped.

Rob was transfixed by the situation, he had a beautiful girl in his arms wearing a thin lace dress that barely covered her at all and he was able to run his hands over any part of her anatomy with complete freedom, it was a feeling that he could barely countenance.

His mind started to run ahead of itself, she has said that she would do whatever he asked and he had not really considered the potential options in offer. He had spent most of the week fretting over the details of what he had to do for her without really having time to consider what he could get her to do for him.

"Hey Nat," he asked a few moments later, "you know you and Mariya?"

"Yes," replied Natalya hesitantly.

"Well you know the other evening, I couldn't help but notice that there seemed to be a bit of a thing there."

"I think that was just a game, we had both had a lot to drink and she started this thing to try and embarrass me and then when it was my turn, well I just carried on the game." explained Natalya.

They were slow dancing by now, his arms enclosing her completely, her arms tucked under his and running up his back. He was enjoying running his hands over her and feeling her naked form through the lace.

"I want you to try, I want you to seduce her and let me watch you both." He explained.

Natalya stood back from him and looked him in the eyes, trying to figure out how serious he was, whether he was just trying to wind her up.

Rob looked back at her, maintaining eye contact, quite intent on maintaining his position.

"I don't know if that is possible, you know, I don't think that I can just get her to suddenly get off with me, I mean she's not like that."

Natalya was thinking furiously through the situation, suddenly she had found herself in a very tricky place. She was not horrified at the concept, in fact was a tiny bit curious, but somehow the idea of persuading Mariya to join in was a bit odd.

"It didn't look like that on Monday," Rob noted, "it looked to me exactly like that. I think she was definitely up for it. Maybe you just have to ask in the right way."

At this point Rob had engineered for them to be right at the edge of the room with Natalya's back facing the wall. He ran his hand down to her leg, put his finger inside the hem of the dress and then ran it up again, lifting her skirt and letting his fingers gently caress her bum.

Natalya danced on, thrilling at how he was playing so openly with her naked bum in the middle of a club. She wondered whether Mariya would in fact play along with Rob's suggestion. It had been Mariya that had begun the game on Monday night, kissing various parts of Natalya's body as she undressed her.

At the end of the dance they reached an agreement that they would leave, tomorrow would be a big day and they would need their wits about them. The dance floor was emptier now with mainly couples dancing in pairs, their hands roaming freely over whatever flesh their partner had exposed.

Rob wondered whether Natalya would really continue her odyssey through the club wearing such a reduced costume. He was loving watching the way that everyone around them was reacting to her, the way that they glanced at her and then looked again a second later, trying to see if their eyes were deceiving them.

Natalya watched the eyes of a group of guys at the bar who had obviously had a lot to drink. They tracked her all the way from the dance floor, through the seating area until she reached the exit. She could feel their eyes drilling into her as they tried to determine whether she really was wearing nothing underneath her lace dress.

She could feel her heart beating faster with the thrill of it and could also feel the buzz of arousal beginning between her legs. She looked down and her nipples had hardened to form finger points, pushing the lace slightly out of shape, creating little cones.

She did not think that by the time she had walked passed them and out into the lobby area they could have had very much doubt what they had witnessed. In the brighter area around the bar, even she could make out the honey yellow patch in her dress where her trimmed pubic hair was pressing against the material.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • She Made Him Do It Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds