• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dave Gets an Education Pt. 02

Dave Gets an Education Pt. 02

123

Chapter 5: Dave gets initiated

I had brought Prof. Williams to three orgasms with my tongue before she relented and allowed Mrs. Baxter to take over. Prof. Williams was about 50 and had been divorced for several years. While working for her she had often flirted with me, and suggested that we get together some evening on a more social basis. I never took her up on the suggestion. I didn't want to get involved with one of my professors. Besides, she really did not turn me on sexually. She was nice enough, had a great sense of humor, but physically she was a mess. She was a short woman, only about 5'2" and plump. Actually, plump is putting it nicely. When she sat at her desk in the office, her ass hung off both sides of the chair. She dressed in loose fitting clothes to try and hide some of the curves that popped out in all the wrong places. She had let her hair grey naturally and kept it short pulled back off her face.

She was demanding as she directed me to bring her to orgasm after orgasm. She pulled on my hair forcing me to lick deep into her and use my tongue to penetrate her slit. I expected she hadn't had sex in quite a while and was trying to make up for lost time in one afternoon; and at my expense. When she finally let me loose she said she had to take a break but would see me later for round 2.

Mrs. Baxter was gentler with me than Prof. Williams had been. She wanted me to slowly lick her from front to back making her entire clit wet with my saliva. She also had me massage her inner thigh with the tip of my fingers. As she got more aroused, she had me suck on her until she started moaning. She grabbed my head and told me to gently kiss her as she positioned my head where she wanted attention. Finally, as she approached orgasm, she had me penetrate her with my tongue. She tasted different than Prof. Williams. Not really better or worse, just different. Her orgasm was strong and she held my face to her throughout it. When she finished she said panting.

"That was good, not great but certainly acceptable. By the time we have you trained, you will be an expert with the tongue."

I didn't have a lot of experience performing oral sex on women, and actually had never swallowed a woman's juice. I much preferred having a women perform for me while I held her head forcing her to accept the flow I was unwilling to accept. That was the way it was supposed to work according to my dad. He had given me the 'birds and bees' lecture when I started masturbating as a teenager. He said to look at animals in nature. The male takes what he wants and the female submits.

"That's how nature works" he would say.

No wonder I had a 'use then lose' attitude toward women all through high school. It was like a light had turned on inside my head. Women were not created to be used. They were created to be worshiped.

Jessica was smiling at me now. She was staring at the erection that had been ignored since the masturbation she performed earlier that morning. I was leaking and a small pool of cum had formed on the floor.

"I think we had better do something about this." She said as she pointed at my cock. "We'll have a much better uses for it after lunch."

"Your right dear. I have just the thing. I'll be back in a couple of minutes. Just have him lay in his back over there. You can go ahead and sit on his face if you want, that way he'll be a little distracted when I return." Mrs. Baxter said as she left the room.

"You heard her. Lie over here on your back. It's my turn now. You will be the first man to lick my pussy, and I can't wait to cum in your mouth over and over again." Jessica said.

I lay down by the table after moving a few chairs to make room. Jessica came over and straddled my face. As she lowered her body slowly towards my mouth I got my first view of the pussy I had been thinking of since I had first seen her three weeks ago. I had masturbated to the thought of having sex with this temptress and now it was about to happen, orally at least. She spread the lips if her pussy as she made contact with my mouth. I was open and waiting for her and my tongue darted into her opening and penetrated as deeply as I could.

"Ouch! Take it easy down there. I want you to make tender love to me. Give me tender kisses, lick me softly. Seduce me with your tongue." she was saying. "You are going to be my first, and I want it to be special. I plan to sit here for a long, long time. Now, GET TO WORK!"

Her mom came back about 10 minutes later and I felt the coldness of several ice cubes on my cock. She laughed at my discomfort as I wiggled to avoid the contact. Despite to aroma coming from Jessica's pussy, my cock shriveled and tried to find a warmer place to hide. Mrs. Baxter would have none of that. She grabbed it and pulled the flaccid member until it was fully stretched and the skin was taut. She then slid something hard and round over my member. First one, then another and then another until five metal objects encircled my cock. I didn't know what was happening as I couldn't see with Jessica on my face, but I knew that whatever it was, they would become tighter when my cock swelled again.

By this time Jessica was getting aroused and nearing her first orgasm. She was forcing my face deep into her and yelling at me to lick harder. Any desires she had for a long and tender loving were long gone. She was desperate to cum and she was nearly beating my head on the floor as she squirmed on my face. Finally her orgasm hit her and she squeezed her thighs holding my head hostage. I could barely breathe. The orgasm seemed to go on forever, but probably only lasted a minute or so. Finally she let up, relaxed her thighs and turned to look at what her mother had done.

"These are cock rings Jessica." her mother said. "I had to shrink his cock with ice to get them on. As he regained his erection they got tight and prevented the return of blood, trapping it in the penis. One is normally enough to keep a male for cumming, but with what we have planned for him, I put on five."

"I am going to put a couple of condoms on him now," she continued. "They will decrease his sensitivity and keep him from leaking all over the place. Why not try the reverse cowgirl position. That way you can watch his cock spasm as he gets excited. It's great fun to watch. It also allows you to grind your ass into his face. Do it right and his nose will be right at your asshole. It's something that really turns me on. I think I might have a go at it at it after lunch myself. How about you Edna?"

Edna had returned and was watching all the action. She was smiling and rubbing her pussy and occasionally pinching her nipples. The thought of having Prof. Williams sitting on my face was repulsive, but it would not be my choice. Maybe Jessica would take me to her bedroom and save me from the ordeal.

"Oh, that sounds interesting. I haven't done that in years. Of course I'm a little heavier now. Do you think 280 lbs. would be too much for him?" Ms. Williams replied.

"I hope not." Mrs. Baxter said "I promised Hilda some time with him this afternoon after she gets cleaned up from lunch. She's been depressed since Marie left so I thought this might help. Anyway, she's well over 300 lbs. and knowing her, she will want to sit on his face while he licks her cunt and ass."

"She used to do it to Don all the time. She is a little heavier now, but I'm sure it will be alright. You just have to make sure you give him an opportunity to breathe every now and then." Mrs. Baxter added.

Now I was really hoping Jessica would snatch me up and take me to her room. The thought of both Prof. Williams and Hilda sitting on my face was scary. Jessica's 125 lbs. was kind of enjoyable, at least until she started squeezing her thighs and putting me in a scissors hold, but 300 lbs. on my face; I wasn't too sure about that.

Jessica, who had been sitting on my chest during this conversation said she wanted another go at me before lunch. She turned round and inched back until her asshole was at my nose level. Fortunately she appeared clean back there. Thank goodness for good hygiene. As she put weight on my face she spread her checks with her hands and my nose came in contact with her little star. She told me to rub my nose across it and she gave a little shiver.

"Oh, that feels good. I think your tongue will be spending many hours worshiping the star. Right now my pussy needs some attention. Make sure you do a good job." She said as she leaned forward slightly to allow my tongue better access to her clit.

She used me until I brought her to another orgasm. This one was more violent than the first. She grabbed my head with her hands and pulled me into her. She wiped her twat across my face forcing me to lick her deeply. She bounced up and down on my face and finally deposited a load of female love juice into my mouth. I thought she was done, but as she finished her orgasm, she slid down a bit until her butt lined up with my mouth. She spread her ass cheeks again and wiggled until my lips were touching her asshole.

"Kiss the star." She said.

I kissed her softly on the ass.

"No, kiss it like you mean it." She added. "Stick that tongue in there and force my hole open. Make believe it's my mouth and swirl your tongue around. Make me want to cum again. Just your tongue and my precious star."

The taste was bitter. The thought of what I was doing was worse than the act itself. I was able to penetrate the outer lips of her asshole and roll my tongue to move it around a bit. She was squealing with delight as I penetrated her ass. She started pushing back like she needed to take a shit, but nothing came. Her hole did open a bit allowing my tongue further access but after a while she relaxed and repositioned again. She sat fully on my face again. Now my nose was again aligned with her star. Spreading her ass cheeks once more she pressed all of her weight on my nose. Again she bore down and I could feel her asshole open slightly. The smell was stronger now. It wasn't unbearable, but certainly unpleasant. Then I heard it, and smelled it. She had farted on my face.

As she got up she said. "Just a parting kiss. Look mom, a brown-noser! We'll continue this after lunch but right now I'm hungry."

By the time I got things straightened up and wiped up any mess we had made, Hilda was serving lunch.

"This is the last time I will be serving you." she said. "After today, you'll be serving me, and I can be such a Bitch".

As she turned to leave the rest of the ladies burst out in laughter. I simply stared.

Lunch was uneventful. The food was delicious and I made a mental note to tell Hilda so when I saw her again. I had a feeling I needed to stay on her good side and a compliment always helps. The women talked about what was going on in the community and current affairs. They ask Jessica and me how our classes were going and if we were ready for our exams. Jessica said she had some studying to do but she thought she was ready. I told them I was doing well in most of my classes, but that English Literature was a bitch and that I needed to bring my C average up to a B to maintain my GPA.

The women stared at me for a moment then Mrs. Baxter started.

"David, you are never to use the "B" word in this house. The only Bitch here is you! That word and many like it are derogatory to women and you are forbidden to use them. I will overlook it this one time, but this is your only warning. Any derogatory remarks or actions towards women will be dealt with harshly. Even if I only hear that you have been disrespectful, you will be guilty until proven innocent. Given your history, I suspect you should be on your very best behavior around all women. Am I clear?"

"Yes ma'am." I replied as I stared at the plate of food in front of me.

"As for English Literature," she continued. "I hated it in college too. I think most students probably do, but it is a required class and you will pass it. Remember what happens if you let your GPA drop, and even a C in English Lit will likely ending up causing you a punishment. I'm sure you don't want that."

"No ma'am. I will study real hard so I can do well on the exam." I said.

We were finished lunch by a little after 1PM. I was instructed to clear the table and assist Hilda clean up the kitchen and straighten the dining room. When done I was to report to the Library where the rest of the ladies would be waiting for me. I cleared all the dishes and put them on the cart Hilda had left. I wiped down the table, straightened the chairs and inspected everything to make sure all was in order. I wheeled the cart into the kitchen where Hilda was finishing her lunch at the kitchen table. She looked at me for a moment.

"That meal was fantastic Hilda." I said as I unloaded the cart.

She just sat there looking at me for a while. When she stood she said.

"I was disappointed when Marie left. She was my bitch and I am going to miss her a lot, especially in bed. It's been a long time since I dominated a male. I used to dominate Mr. Baxter until he got sick. Anyway, now I have you and I can guarantee you will be on your hands and knees before me in one way or another. Right now you need to get this kitchen clean. I'll supervise with this little toy. It's called a flogger. It's not as painful as some of my other toys, but I'm sure it will be sufficient to motivate you today."

With that, I began cleaning the kitchen. I was informed that Hilda was the cook, and I was the maid. Cooks cook and maids clean so I would be cleaning the kitchen daily under her supervision. She said that although she was Mrs. Baxter's servant, that being a male made me less than a servant and that in addition to serving them, I would now also be serving her.

I cleaned while she occasionally brought the flogger down across my back or ass. She made me clean several of the pots and pans over, not satisfied with the job I did. This gave her the opportunity to flog me for poor performance. I suspected she just wanted an opportunity to apply the flogger. I was finished with the dishes, had cleaned the countertop and table and was getting ready to head to the library when I felt a hard swat on my butt from the flogger.

"Where do you think you're going, boy?" She demanded. "You still have the floor to do. Put some disinfectant and water in that bucket and get down on your hands and knees and scrub this floor. You haven't earned the privilege of a mop yet."

I was still naked. My cock was bound with the cock rings Mrs. Baxter had applied. It throbbed with my pulse and was beginning to hurt due to its confinement. I got down on my knees which exposed my back and bottom to her. As I worked she beat me regularly showing me all the spots she said I had missed. As I was finishing Mrs. Baxter walked into the kitchen.

"What's taking so long?" she asked. "Edna has to leave by 4pm and it is nearly 2:30 now. What are you doing on the floor Dave?"

I stuttered for a moment not knowing what to say. Hilda approached Mrs. Baxter

"He's been cleaning the kitchen ma'am." She replied. "He had to do a few things over and I had to show him the correct way to wash and dry dishes. We need to make sure they're clean so no one gets sick. Of course, he needed a little motivation which this flogger provided."

Mrs. Baxter gave Hilda a questioning look. "Is the dishwasher broken?"

I kind of smirked a bit. Hilda was going to get hers now.

"Oh, no Ma'am" Hilda replied. "It's scrubbing the floor on his hands and knees. Isn't he cute down there?"

Both women laughed and I knew now that Hilda's treatment of me was both condoned and expected and I would just have to try to keep it minimized. Hilda actually scared me.

"OK then, try to hurry up, we are getting impatient and his tongue should be recovered now. Remember, you'll get you're opportunity too." Mrs. Baxter said. "Why don't you put this on him and lead him into the Library. After all, you already have him on hand and knees."

She handed Hilda a leather collar and leash and turned to leave. Once she was gone Hilda gave me twenty strokes with the flogger.

"I saw that smirk." She said. "You thought I was going to get in trouble for mistreating you. Ha! That will be the day. As long as you have that thing dangling between your legs and those balls which I can't wait to torment, you will be used by any woman who chooses to use you. The sooner you learn that, the better off you will be."

With that she snapped the collar around my neck and attached the leash to it. She dumped the water in the pail and placed the floor sponge in the sink. I didn't think she wanted me to get off my hands and knees. She balled the leash up in her hand forcing me to crawl no more than 6 inches behind her. All I could see was her mammoth ass.

"Don't you dare run into my ass." she said. "Unauthorized touch is prohibited. I know you can't wait to lick me there, but there will be plenty of time for that."

She was walking through the dining room and stopped suddenly to bend over to pick up the paddle that had been left there. Since she had been pulling me along at a brisk pace, I could not stop in time and my face ran into her bottom. I immediately tried to back up but she pulled the leash taut keeping my face implanted.

"I told you not to run into me." She said. "You will pay for this."

For the rest of the trip to the library she kept my nose buried is her ass. I could smell her ass as she walked. Each step rubbed my nose and pushed me deeper into the crevice of her butt. We entered the library and all the women there burst into laughter.

"What do we have here?" Mrs. Baxter asked. "I'm glad you two are getting acquainted, but really..."

They continued to laugh as they came closer to get a better look.

"Well, I guess he just couldn't wait to get a smell." Hilda lied. "I was just walking along and he crawled up and stuck his head back there. I just kept walking since I knew you were all waiting for him."

"Yes, well, I see." Ruth Baxter was still trying to maintain her composure. "We were planning to use his tongue some more this afternoon. I thought he might want to taste some more pussy. I was looking forward to it since he only got me off one time. But, if he really wants to kiss some ass, I guess we can progress to analingus if that's OK with everyone else."

The ladies smiled and looked at one another.

"I don't care where his tongue goes as long as he gets me off a couple more times before I have to leave." Edna Williams said. "And Dave, I can guarantee you will be spending time under my desk when you come to work on Monday."

The women once again broke into laughter.

"Can I go first since I have to leave for a dinner meeting?" Edna asked.

"Sure" Mrs. Baxter said. "But I think we should move this little party to the East Wing. The other girls will be getting home soon, and I'm not ready to let them in on my plans just yet. For now, anything concerning Dave and how he has been used today remains behind closed doors. Is that ok with everyone?"

They all nodded their agreement.

"We can go to my room." said Jessica. "Can I have the leash Hilda?"

I was led to Jessica's room crawling on hands and knees. She allowed a little more of the leash to dangle behind her than Hilda did, but with the other ladies following along behind, I felt like I was being pushed so I followed close behind her. The view was much nicer than when Hilda pulled me along, but when Jessica stopped to open her door the result was the same. She pulled me tight against her bottom and I gave her a kiss and opened my mouth and pushed my tongue out which caused her to jump. She turned and slapped me hard across the face.

"You will do what we want, when we want." She yelled. "You are not to take liberties on your own. Do you understand?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dave Gets an Education Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 210 milliseconds