• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Do Not Pass Go 06 - Boss Traci

Do Not Pass Go 06 - Boss Traci

123

The turning of the tide - my ending to LightontheSound's Do Not Pass Go.

There is no underage sexual activity in this story.

http://www.literotica.com/s/do-not-pass-go

In chapter 5 of my continuation, Dad's still fucking around, not doing much about the situation with the wife and kids. He's irritated with wife's calls, reminding her that the setup was what she wanted. He's not getting involved, until the CPS and restraining order are taken care of.

He's got three women he's involved with to different degrees, and that seems to be his biggest concern, until the two hour visit with the kids, when all their machinations finally start bearing fruit, including getting CPS involved, and getting Dad off his ass and doing something.

Maybe, maybe, he'll finally do something.

There are too damn many intriguing stories that are never completed, or left hanging with disgusting endings. If I find a story that's been abandoned for too long, I'll give you my idea of an ending. Fair warning though, I don't write about total wimps. May not be BTB, all nuclear and shit, but no voluntary cucks, or whiny simpering wimps.

For Information on how I choose which stories to continue, please read my profile.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Traci

We had barely walked in the door, before the Momster was screaming at us in all her full glory.

"Go to your rooms! All of you! I don't want to see or hear from you before dinner, am I understood?"

Dad gave us a nod toward the back of the house, then turned to face Mom. "Ever the loving parent. I'm surprised they haven't given you an award as mother of the year," Dad said. His voice dripped with sarcasm. I guess he really was pissed at Mom.

We were walking up the hallway, when Mom started in on Dad. "You fucking bastard! I don't know what you're trying to pull, but you're not going to get away with it. You keep this up and I'll make sure you never see those brats again!"

It was going to be a bad one, I knew it. I sent Tommy to his room, and joined Jenna in hers. "We need some kind of recorder," I said.

Jenna just smiled, and pulled out her phone. I watched her tap the front, and a picture of a microphone showed up, filling the screen. She hit the little red button at the bottom, and the meter arm jumped to the middle, jiggling.

"How long will it last?" I asked.

"I don't know. More than an hour."

Armed with the recorder, I convinced Jenna to stay in her room, while I snuck down the hall, and recorded the one way conversation going on between Mom and Dad. So far it had all been Mom screaming and shouting, calling Dad, the CPS people, and us names. I don't think I'd ever seen her so angry.

"I don't know how you did it, Peter, but you're going to be sorry. Take my word on that," she shouted, doing her best to keep all the neighbors updated on our business.

"Did you ever stop to think that having your fuck-toys in the house, and letting them assault our children might not be the smartest thing you've ever done?" Dad said.

"You have no idea what's going on, do you? William didn't do anything wrong. Those monsters are the problem."

"So he didn't give Traci a black eye?" Dad asked.

For once the Momster was slow to answer. "It wasn't like that, Peter. It was an accident. You can blame that on Tommy, if you want to blame anyone. The little pyro tried to set William's car on fire. He was just coming out to see the damage. He knocked her over by accident. He apologized."

"Yeah. I'm sure it was an accident. And I don't suppose he was hitting on Jenna, touching her inappropriately. The girl is terrified of him, Jess! What the hell were you thinking?"

"Terrified, right. Your innocent little girl was the one hitting on William. Prancing around the house barely dressed. I don't believe he ever touched her."

"Really. She says every time you left them alone together he was all over her. What the fuck are you doing leaving that pedophile alone with our daughter?" Dad was almost as loud as Mom. I was surprised he had the cojones to stand up for us. It was about friggin' time.

"Jesus, Peter, I can't be watching all three of them every minute of every day!"

"No, but you could leave your fuck-buddies at the motels, the backseat of your car, or wherever you play your slut games. Not bring them home," Dad said.

"Fuck you. It was your precious nerd that insisted Tommy and Jenna needed a man's influence. We both know that excludes you."

"Yeah, it's so much better to bring a child-beating pedophile into their lives. Where the hell do you get off having sex with him in front of the girls! Jesus, Jess, I didn't think even you would stoop that low."

"Now it's my fault they walked in on us? The door was closed. I'm entitled to some privacy in my own home."

"You could have locked the door you know. If you're going to fuck around, at least have the decency not to shove it in their faces. They're just kids!"

"He did lock the door!"

"Then how did they see you up to your antics?"

"I . . . I don't know. But William swears he locked the door."

"Of course. Good old William, the child-beater that's feeling up our fifteen year-old daughter. He's the one you trust to lock the door. He wouldn't think of leaving it open to show off for our girl he has the hots for." Dad's voice was rising again. "I don't want that asshole in this house again, do you understand? If he lays a hand on my kids, even one finger, I'll make sure he never touches anyone again. Not my kids, Jess. Don't you DARE endanger my children again!"

Mom laughed. I'm not kidding. She laughed in Dad's face. "Such big words, from such an ineffectual little man. This wasn't William's fault. It was those damn kids. They are terrors. I'll have anyone I want in MY house, and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it."

"We'll see about that," Dad said, his voice icy cold.

"Did you at least talk to the kids? You need to do something. Jenna's a complete slut, sleeping around, blowing half the football team. Did you know she's on the pill now?"

"So you said over the phone. How the hell do you get off putting Jenna on the pill without even discussing it with me?"

"Damn it, you asshole, would you listen for once in your life? She did it on her own. I didn't put her on the pill. She got some boy to take her down to the clinic, in exchange for a BJ. She's even carrying around condoms."

"Crap! Now your morals are rubbing off on her. Do you see what you're doing?"

"Don't blame this on me. You're the one that decided to leave. I'm doing the best I can. Did you know that your son is becoming a pyromaniac? He even threatened to burn my bed with me in it! And your precious Traci, she's becoming as big a slut as her sister, and is failing half her classes."

"What the hell are you talking about? She's not failing any classes. Have you even spoken to her teachers? She's getting straight A's. She's even got a paper that won a local competition and is going to the regional finals. Do you pay any attention at all to what's going on in your children's lives?"

Whoops. Not good. Outed by Dad. I'm gonna have to figure out a way to explain that one away. I guess I can always say that it was just a couple of bad tests that the teachers let me make up. Not like she'd ever check up on us.

Dad was still tearing into her, when Mom tried a new tact. It surprised the heck out of me. She must be getting desperate.

"Listen, Peter. All this arguing isn't getting us anywhere, and it's not helping the kids. You need to call off the dogs, and we can figure out a way to get Jenna and Tommy under control," Mom said.

"I don't know what you mean about calling off the dogs. All I want is to spend time with my kids without having some officious bureaucrat watching over my shoulder. That, and keep them safe from your pedophile, child-beating boyfriends."

"So you want them watching over me instead? Is that your plan? Somehow you've convinced CPS that they need to come into our home, check up on me, and that's gonna get them off your back? You're just making it worse for everybody. If they see what Tommy's been up to, they're going to force counseling on all of us. Is that what you want? Is that what you really want for our kids, Peter?"

"If it's that terrible, let me have them. Let me take them, and I'll make sure you get to see them all you want. I won't ask for child support or anything. It will simplify your life, and I'll make sure that any problems they are having are taken care of."

"You think it's so easy, don't you? You'll just step in and fix everything, super-dad. Shit, I should do it. Let you see what they're really like."

I could tell Dad was getting his hopes up. Hadn't he learned anything? Mom would never let him have us. That would mean he'd won. There wasn't a chance in hell.

"Then do it, Jess. I have plenty of room. Billie has offered numerous times to take them in. My job is going well, and I can afford all the basics. It's better for everyone."

"I'll tell you what, Peter. You call off CPS, get them off my back, and maybe we can have Jenna stay with you for the rest of the semester. See how that goes over, before saddling you with Tommy."

Don't do it, Dad. She's lying.

"I didn't have anything to do with CPS, but I can talk to them. Only if you're serious, Jess. You had better not be trying to pull a fast one."

"I swear. Let's just make sure the CPS doesn't intercede and force some kind of counseling on the kids. That wouldn't be good for anyone. You need to talk to Tommy and Jenna too, we have to get them under control. If they keep down the path they're on, we're both wasting our time."

"Alright, but you need to make sure I'm allowed unsupervised access to the kids. I can't do it two hours every two weeks, with a stranger looking over my shoulder. They've already said they're going to suggest we don't need supervision, but you can't interfere, Jess. No more of your slimy lawyer's tricks."

"Of course not, Peter. It's not my fault that the judge considered your past in making his decision. I'd be happy to have you be able to talk to them. It was never my idea."

Just from the way that Mom was talking, her tone, he had to know she was lying. How could he forget? We were all in that courtroom. Mom planned the whole thing. He had to know that. Didn't he?

"And I don't want that asshole in this house with my kids. Go fuck somewhere else, but not in this house. If I hear he's been over, all deals are off. I'm serious about this."

"I can't believe you'd even suggest that. You have to know that no matter what, I'd never do anything to endanger our children. Never."

Christ Dad! Listen to her! Did she ever say he wouldn't be coming back as soon as you're gone? Of course not. That would be like letting you score a point. Dollars to donuts that slimy idiot will be back here before you even get home. Don't let her get away with it, Dad!

"I need to call a cab. I've only got two hours before my flight leaves. I'll see what I can do, alright?"

"That would be great. It's good that we're both on the same page for once. What matters here is the children," Mom said, obviously lying through her teeth.

I heard Dad on the phone, and knew it was time to sneak back to my room. I ended the recording and was barely back in my bed, when Dad stuck his head in. "I'm going now," he said, slowly walking in.

"Don't trust her, Dad."

He sat down next to me and wrapped me in his arms. "I think I know your mother pretty well," he said.

Right. He knew her so well, she was able to cheat on him for months, emasculate him, steal us away, and destroy any semblance of a family. "I love you Dad, it'll all work out."

He gave me a squeeze. "Tone it down, alright? Try to be good. I've got it from here. I appreciate what you're trying to do, but we don't need it backfiring on us. Promise me, Traci. Promise me you won't escalate things."

Great. He wanted to throw away the only weapon that was working. "I understand. You've got it now. Work with the lawyers. I'll deal with Jenna and Tommy."

I don't know if he bought it, or even realized I'd never promised to stop anything. Just like Mom. It sickened me to do it, following in her footsteps. But it must have been enough. He kissed the top of my head. "I think we'll be able to talk and see each other all we want shortly. So soon we'll be back to ignoring each other, right?"

"Dad!"

He chuckled. "Love you, T-Bone. Keep up the oboe. I want a private concert. See you in a couple of weeks if not sooner."

He left me and spent another ten minutes saying goodbye to the other two. Once he was gone I'd talk to them and see what they said. As for toning things down?

Nope. Not gonna happen. We'd barely begun, as far as I was concerned.

~ * ~ * ~

Shortly after Dad had left, Mom was screaming at us to meet in the living room. Whatever calm act she'd put on for Dad to get him to agree to intervene with CPS was gone. She was sitting on the couch, drinking something tall and full of ice. Mom had never been a boozer, that was one vice she'd managed to avoid, perhaps the only one. Until now.

Once we'd all made our appearance she started in.

"I don't know what you three are up to, but it stops now. I won't have it. Whatever lies you told about William are going to stop."

She faced my brother, glaring at him. "No more fire, Tommy. Next time I see you with a lighter, a match or anything, I'm taking you down to see a psychiatrist. I'll have them lock you up before I let you burn down this house and endanger the rest of the family. I hope you take me serious, because I am."

Jenna was the next to face Mom's wrath. "You. You disgust me. The games you've been playing with William, dressing like a slut, walking around wearing next to nothing. And your slutty behavior! That's going to stop as well. If I have to, I'll dress you in burlap head to toe and keep you locked in your room for the rest of the year until you learn how to behave. There's no excuse for how you're acting. None!"

I could see Jenna was ready to respond, but I gave her a kick in the leg. Now wasn't the time. Let the Momster vent, and allow her to think she was making ground. Later we'd deal with her.

Mom faced me finally. "You. God, I'm so disappointed in you," she said shaking her head.

Dang, it was difficult not to respond in kind. I bit my lip to stop myself.

"You know damn well it was an accident that William knocked you down. Get over it. And those lies about doing poorly in school? I guess I'm going to have to talk to your teachers and find out what's really going on. I had hoped for better from you, Traci, I really had."

I couldn't do it. Couldn't keep my mouth shut. "I think you'd be proud of me. I had two weeks of bad grades, but I convinced the teachers to let me make up most of my bad tests, and was able to bring them back up. As for William," I sneered, "the jerk knocked me down and gave me a black eye. I didn't do anything, so don't blame that on me. I can't help it if I bruised and the CPS lady asked me about it. What did you want me to do, lie? Isn't there enough of that in this house, Mom?"

"It was an accident!" she shrieked.

I shrugged. "Maybe, maybe not. He could have walked around me, he could have scooted me out of the way, heck Mom, I only weigh 90 pounds. He didn't though. He shoved me, hard, knocked me down, and knocked half the bench on top of me. He didn't have to do that."

"He apologized to you, Traci. He felt really bad about it."

"Whatever. If he touches me again, I'll be the one calling CPS. I don't like him."

"Me either, Mom," Jenna said, and I couldn't blame her, I'd started the talking back. "He makes me feel dirty, the way he's always leering at me, the little touches. He makes my skin crawl."

"If you'd dress properly, and not like a little slut, he wouldn't have anything to stare at, would he!" Mom snapped.

"It's my house, too. I should be able to be comfortable in my own house. I don't remember inviting him over here to rape me with his eyes," Jenna argued.

"It's not your house, it's my house! I pay the bills, I put a roof over your head, feed you, buy you what you need. Because of your father, I have to be both Mom and Dad, and I don't get any appreciation from any of you! This is it. We're doing things my way now. If you give me any shit, if I have to go down to that school one more time, I'll pull you out of everything, and you'll be grounded until you're eighteen!"

She glared at both me and Tommy. "That goes for all of you. I don't need this crap! Now go to your rooms, and think about what I said. No more acting up. None!"

~ * ~ * ~

We didn't get a chance to talk things over until Monday after school. Mom kept us locked up in our rooms all day Sunday. Of course I documented that. At least she didn't have that weenie over.

As soon as we'd had our snack, and Grandma was smoking out on the porch, we huddled up.

Jenna started the ball rolling. "What do we do now? I don't think I ever saw Mom that mad. Should we call everything off?"

I shook my head vehemently. "Call it off? No way! Things are starting to fall our way. No, I think we step it up."

"Step it up? But you heard her. We'll all be grounded! She'll take away everything," Jenna said.

"So? So what if she grounds us, how is she going to enforce it? She's never here. If she takes our stuff, we'll just buy more, using her money. We can't stop now, then she'd win, and all this would be for nothing. No, she has to learn what happens when she screws with our lives, ours and Dad's."

Tommy finally spoke up. "I don't wanna see a psychiatrist."

Sometimes I forgot my baby brother was still barely eleven years old. He looked scared.

"Alright, no more fires for now, alright? We'll start something new, and let that work on her a while. All she said was no fires, right?"

He nodded.

"You said you had some other ideas? What did you have in mind?"

"Animal torture," he said.

I was shocked. I just stared at him. Maybe we had gone too far. How could he even consider—

"Not for real," he said. "I thought we could make it look like it. I'd play with knives, instead of fire. Leave some scary symbolic circles outside, with small animal bones in it. I got a dead bird out back, that crashed into the window at a friend's house. Maybe I could get some chicken bones or some roadkill. Get fake blood on my clothes and stuff. I'll think of something."

Jenna leaned in, lowering her voice. "My friend Ben is into knives. He has lots. Even some illegal ones. Maybe he could loan you a couple, or we could buy one or two off of him, if we can afford it."

"I'll just order them online from Mom's account. We can even have them overnighted if we want," I explained. I did enjoy having Mom's credit card information. "We just have to make sure we get it from the mail before the Momster or Grandma."

"What do I do?" Jenna asked.

"You know any guys that would sneak over late at night? Maybe sneak into your room?"

Jenna grinned. "There are a few."

"Then let's do it. The Momster is going to have to find out, for it to be effective. She'll probably have a shit fit."

"What are you gonna do?" Jenna asked.

"Me? Oh, I have a lot in mind. Lots and lots."

It took me a better part of an hour to fill them in on everything I hoped to do. By the time I was done, I almost felt sorry for Mom. Almost.

~ * ~ * ~

We started immediately. Tommy put the word out to his friends, and everybody was keeping an eye out for anything dead. It wasn't two days before he hit the jackpot. A dead cat in the road, only a couple of blocks away.

Tommy might have meant well, but he didn't have the stomach for what needed to be done. I did what I had to do, telling myself it was no worse than dissecting a frog in biology. By the time I was finished I was close to throwing up, but I had to admit it looked pretty realistic.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Do Not Pass Go 06 - Boss Traci

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds