• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Professor Humbled

Professor Humbled

He looked down at the middle aged Asian professor as she struggled to take his large black cock into her mouth. Her tiny sharp features contorted from her efforts. He thought that her condescending mouth had been at last put to good work. And even though neither said anything, to his joy and her condemnation they both knew this was only the beginning.

Linda Tong was the professor at a small city college, and she played favorites. She was smug, proud of her heritage; she believed herself to be superior to other people and thus was very intolerant to others. The only reason she took the teaching job was so she could earn the money in order to write a book about her family's history. Often she and Chen, her class favorite, would stop to have a large unashamed open mouthed laugh at other students while speaking in their own language, the rest of the class was always left in the dark. Owen, a black student in her class had managed to get a job as a part time aide only because she wanted to dump some of Chen's work on him to leave him time for their own lovemaking.

Linda's downfall began when one of her students, Lisa, who had lived in Asia with her family due to her father having worked there, overheard what was being said. Lisa never revealed she knew Chinese, but when she heard what was said tipped Owen off to the fact that very often what was said by Linda and Chen was very racist and mainly aimed at the black students in class.

Owen was angry but what could he do? As part of his job he had to run all the class papers through a program that checked for plagiarism. "Here! Your work might be better if you had a good example to follow." she said slamming one of her own undergraduate papers on the desk for him to study. Later that evening, and totally by accident he the professor's paper through the system and it came up positive. It was an exact duplicate of another paper that had been clearly bought on line. He wisely made a copy. Later she must have realized her mistake when she came screeching into the room demanding her paper back. With an attitude she snatched it off the desk.

Owen pondered what to do next. He could have turned her in to the academic review board. She probably would lose her tenure. Then he thought about it further. In some way he found her hot, in a bitchy sort of way. Jet black hair, small, tight bodied, with a small angular face. He went to see his third cousin, who happened to be a dean at the same university about the situation.

"Owen are you sure about this?" Owen showed his cousin, Jamal, all the evidence making him chuckle. "You know I have been wanting to see that snotty little self-righteous bitch get hers for the longest. What you have planned?"

Owen's hesitation said it all-he did not have a plan. With a broad smile Jamal, gave him a hard smack on the shoulder. "Don't mind if I do. I also wouldn't mind nailing that uptight pussy too. Matter of fact I have a training program. Used it on the dean's wife a few years ago."

"The dean's wife, the one with the fat ass?"

"The very same, don't sweat it, I won't horn in on your action, for now." he said laughing, then he outlined the plan for mastering and training Linda Tong's tight little pussy.

One day after class, and after Chen left, early as usual, Owen stayed to clean up while she graded papers. "Professor Tong, I need to speak to you."

Looking up disgusted she was short with him asking him what it was about. "Well you know that paper you gave me to look at? By mistake I ran it through the plagiarism check and it came back with a hit." Her eyes narrowed at him, but her lip gave off the faintest of trembles.

Arrogantly she said it must be a mistake, that he must have ran it off incorrectly and told him how dare he check behind her on her work. He waited it out and went to lock the door.

"Look I have had enough of your shit. The racist things you said about other people in this class with your buddy Chen. Oh I know what was said. Oh by the way the janitor confirms you two were slipping out of the teacher's lounge together in the middle of the evening."

"We? Never! What do you want a better grade?"

"Never mind that" He said coming closer to her. He could feel his cock getting hard. "I want you to have a better attitude towards people in general, and black people in specific. And I want you to suck on my cock."

Her face had a look of terror, she acted like she did not hear him. Her arrogance faded away as she went pale. "Or you know what? I can just take these papers to the dean and let him decide if I made a mistake, after all I am incompetent and all that." he smiled and continued, "No job, no book. Or you might keep your job, and who knows you might publish it but nobody will take you seriously. So now you have the chance to put it right." He said opening his pants and with no shame he pulled out his cock. Her eyes went wide, she had heard rumors of black men, but she did not believe. She had thought them to be myths to give them false sense of esteem.

"Now this or the dean.? he said forcefully as he took his cock with one hand and slapped it into the palm of the other with a solid slap, like the police do with a nightstick. She wanted to run from the room but knew she couldn't. She slowly got onto her knees. She wanted to say there was no way she could fit it in her mouth but knew that would not make a difference.

She gingerly reached out to hold it. It felt so big and solid. "I-I ought to bite it." She said with venom.

"No you won't. Bet in the back of your mind you've been wanting to try it. And if not I am going to expand your imagination. Now kiss it." he said looking down at her.

Trembling the formerly arrogant professor leaned forwards and gave his cock head the quickest of pecks. Owen told her no, kiss it like she loved it. "I am not that good of an actress." she said, his silence weighed on her, and she leaned forward again to kiss it, this time taking her time. It grew still bigger.

"Now open your mouth and take it in. Come on professor, this will be graded." Owen said. Closing her eyes to near slits, she opened her mouth as wide as she could, with satisfaction he saw and felt his shaft disappear down her throat. "That's it back and forth, you can take more than that." he said, watching with joy as her lips formed a nearly airtight lock around his cock; her small face distorted by this large member.

He looked down as her tiny dark haired head bobbed up and down on his shaft, she could only by his best estimate get a quarter of him into her mouth, but that was enough for now. He observed her tight little waist and her small pert little tits, one day those would be his, one day soon! He imagined how tight her little pussy must be, and it made his cock still harder, she felt the surge in her mouth and looked up at him puzzled.

He pulled it out of her mouth and held his cock straight up. "Now some tongue action. Lick the shaft. That's it lick, lick, lick.? He said watching her small pink tongue work the underside of his balls even as she wanted to cry.

"Back in the mouth now." he said. Despite her protests he could see her nipples rock hard through her red silk blouse. "Take it further. Come on, until you gag!" He said. "Do it or I will help." he said lightly touching the back of her head. She pushed herself until she gagged, managing to almost take half of his shaft down her throat.

"That's a girl, do it again. Use your hand also don't be shy." she started to jerk him as she sucked him off admiring how long his shaft was. Then she had that forbidden thought: what if he wanted to fuck her? Fear gripped her, it would ruin her for Chen or even her husband. But despite it she could feel herself become wet. Then she felt deep shame, what would her celestial, possibly royal ancestry thinking of her mating with a mere animal, the thought made her wetter still.

He ran his fingers through his silky hair. He looked down at her and confirmed her fear saying this was not the end but only the beginning of their relationship, but tonight it was just her sucking his dick, as long as she swallowed every drop. "Do you understand?" he said. She obediently nodded not daring to take it out of her mouth.

"Spit on it." He told her calmly. She made a face, then she daintily spit on the head of his cock. "No, no, no! Clear your throat. Come on!" He made her clear her nose, and her throat, before spitting her thick phlegm onto his cock. "Now open up wide!" she made her mouth into a large circle and he pushed it as far back into her throat as possible. He told her to keep the spitting up as drool ran down her chin.

Finally she could taste his precum. He told her to suck faster. Somehow she felt complimented in an odd way. His cock began to twitch and his load splashed into her mouth, it was the biggest and saltiest she had ever tasted. Far bigger than any load her husband or Chen had ever done. Some hit the back of her throat making her gag slightly to his delight. He told her to keep nursing on it until every drop was out. When it was done he told her to put him back. Gently, almost lovingly, she placed his cock back in his pants. Then he helped her to his feet.

She wanted to run out of the room. She tried to put up her old arrogant front again. "Well I hope you are happy?" He cut her off grabbing her and pulling her close. "What are you doing? Stop!" she said as his hand reached up her skirt, his fingers snaked in past the crotch of her panties' rubbing her wet pussy.

She started to pant and moan. "This is wrong." She said as his finger slid into her. She pulled close to him.

"No its not. Not today but soon, we are going to fuck. You are going to be my sex slave, do you understand?"

"Ughh." she said as she came, with tears coming down her eyes she said yes. He worked her pussy making her cum more than she ever had in one session. They did not kiss as she had not had a chance to wash her mouth out. But there would be time for that also, soon.

He worked her tight little pussy expertly; driving her so crazy she undid his fly and jerked his cock off again, he took his fingers, full of her juice and made her suck on each of them while she jerked off his cock. This time her red silk blouse was stained dark where his cum splattered it. Finally when she could cum no more he let her sink into her chair exhausted. He got up to leave reassuring her that this was just between them and left.

In class thereafter she tried to be nicer to all students. Chen was, with some hardship, transferred to another professor. Now the professor was in suspense, in one way she should have been happy, Owen pretended nothing had ever happened, but then one day she received a package and instructions. She looked inside of the package and found a school uniform, from her old college and wondered what was going to happen next. She would find out a few months later.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Professor Humbled

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds