• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Ayaan The Somali Cleaning Slut

Ayaan The Somali Cleaning Slut

There are certain things which, no matter how much she loves a man, a woman simply cannot share with him. My name is Ayaan Ismail and I’m a young Somali-Canadian Muslim woman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. The other day, I had a scary episode at the university campus where I work. This creepy old white dude named Fergus, who was in charge of the cleaning crew I was a part of, practically assaulted me and I left work in a huff.

Thankfully, I got Fergus fired and obtained a restraining order from the Ottawa police forces against him. To placate me, the university administration where I work put me in charge of the cleaning crew. How about that? I used to be part of the cleaning crew, not I’m the boss. I got that position by getting rid of the asshole who once occupied it. I used to make eleven dollars and seventy five cents per hour, working forty-hour weeks just to make ends meet. Now I make seventeen bucks per hour. That’s cool, right?

Life in provincial Ontario, the most populous region of Canada, isn’t easy for anyone, but when you’re a brown-skinned female who wears the Hijab, the world is both covertly and at times overtly hostile to you. I am of Somali descent, and I am a Muslim, and believe me, Canadians don’t like people of my faith or color. Of course, on paper, they say that they’re all about diversity and multiculturalism but in practice, they show their true colors.

Fergus the former cleaning crew chief wasn’t the first racist old white dude I’ve had to take on, in the City of Ottawa, nor will he be the last. The Capital of Canada is becoming quite diverse due to an influx of immigrants from Somalia, Haiti, Lebanon, Gambia, China, Iran, Colombia, Brazil, Nigeria, Chechnya, Ethiopia, Turkey, and a bunch of other places. Not everyone is happy about the nation’s growing racial diversity, and they fight against us people of color in vicious, passive-aggressive ways. I cannot stand these bozos, I swear.

I didn’t tell my beloved boyfriend, Adam Stephens, about what I’ve done. I knew how he’d react. First Adam would express anger at Fergus for daring to mistreat me, then he’d get mad at me for not coming to him, my chivalrous caramel-covered sexy knight in shining armor. I love Adam, but I honestly don’t need his fuss at the moment. I can take care of myself. I don’t need Adam to rescue me or protect me. Hijab-wearing Muslim girls like myself aren’t helpless. We can handle ourselves.

What I did want from Adam Stephens was for him to be my lover, not my little helper, and slang the dick like only he can. When he asked me why I was feeling blue at the movies the other day, I told Adam I was stressed out because of work, but didn’t get into any of the details. That explanation seemed to satisfy him, and Adam took me to our favorite restaurant, Renedad, a Haitian spot in Gloucester, and we ate some delicious Caribbean food before returning to my place for some wicked fun.

Adam Stephens and I went home, and once there, we had ourselves a nice time. All the frustration and pent-up anger I’d been feeling for the past few days vanished like ice in the sun. My sweetheart laid me on the bed, and then he went to work on me. I lay on the king-sized bed, stark naked, and Adam spread my thick thighs and gave my frustrated, anxious pussy a very thorough and dare I say downright therapeutic licking. I lay there, moaning softly as Adam worked his tongue into my cunt and fingered me thoroughly. Work your magic, I thought as I closed my eyes while Adam Stephens pleasured me like only he can.

After giving my pussy a tongue bath, Adam Stephens kissed me all over, paying special attention to my lips and tits. I smiled at Adam and pulled him closer, and we kissed once more. Now it’s my turn to take care of my lover’s manly needs. I kissed Adam full and deep, and licked his throat while tugging playfully on his chest hairs. Tall, masculine, and caramel-hued, his features a lovely blend of Afro-Caribbean and European-Canadian, Adam is a beautiful young man. The biracial lad who makes me melt with a single look, every damn time.

I kissed and licked my way to Adam’s groin area, and finally grasped his manhood with both hands. Long and thick, and uncircumcised, that’s Adam’s dick. I stroked it gently, and then slowly took him into my mouth. Adam moaned softly as I sucked him off. I slid a finger into Adam’s butt hole and fingered my sweetie while going down on him. Lots of men have trouble admitting this to themselves, let alone to the women in their lives, but they really, really like having their asses played with.

Well, my Adam isn’t like the others. Since I could tell he enjoyed what I was doing to him, I stuck a second finger up Adam’s ass. The tall, manly biracial stud moaned and squirmed on the bed, and I got so turned on that I replaced my fingers with a slim green dildo. Adam’s dick got even harder once I shoved the dildo up his ass. Just like I knew it would. How cool is that? I sucked Adam’s dick with gusto, and when he came, I drank up every last drop of his precious and decidedly tasty, wicked wonderful masculine seed. Yes, I’m a Hijabi who sucks dick and I am good at it. Don’t like it? You can most definitely kiss my thick Somali derriere!

Adam Stephens and I continued with our fun, and my sexy stud put me on all fours and worshipped my booty just like a real man should. I don’t mean to brag, but we Somali girls have got the best butts on the planet. Seriously. Adam spread my ass cheeks, inhaled the scent of my butt hole, and then stuck his tongue inside. I moaned softly as Adam’s tongue sank deep inside my asshole. Awesome, I thought blissfully.

After polishing the forbidden depths of my asshole with that magic tongue of his, Adam gave me quite a treat. The sexy biracial stud fed my hungry asshole that thick dick of his, after lubricating me good and proper. I spread my ass for Adam and his dick sank inside of me, filling me up completely. I screamed passionately as I got fucked in the ass by the man that I love. Anal sex rocks, especially when you’re doing it with someone you care about and he knows what he’s doing. We sucked and butt-fucked the night away, and it was wickedly fun.

Adam and I cuddled afterwards, and my boo looked me in the eyes and asked me if everything was alright. I smiled at Adam and nodded. For a moment, I kind of hesitated. I love Adam and he loves me. I feel bad for not telling him about what happened at work, but I handled the matter just fine on my own. So I don’t need to burden my sweet Adam with that. Whoever thinks that Hijab-wearing Muslim girls from Somalia are weak has clearly never met me!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Ayaan The Somali Cleaning Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds