• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Life of Miranda Ch. 02

The Life of Miranda Ch. 02

Disclaimer - This story is fictitious, and narrated about a fictitious world with fictitious people. Situations depicted in this story cannot happen in real life.

Note - The story continues of Miranda's introduction night.

*****

The next part was hard, especially as Miranda was a little bit exhausted. They taught her to deep throat. And she did it with a real cock - Mr. Lowman's.

When the man unzipped and shoved his pants down just enough for his cock to spring free, Miranda got her first look at what a man looked like. Mr. Lowman was dark, his cock was round and think with a large head. It was red and at attention, pointing at Miranda as if demanding to be dipped into her.

"You're going to learn to suck this," Mr. Lowman said. "We'll take it slowly until you learn properly. But you will learn tonight, Miranda. And you will not come again until you do."

That sounded ominous. Miranda stared at the appendage as it got closer, wondering in panic how that would fit in her mouth. It was so large. "I will teach you to take this, Miranda, he said as he bumped the tip of the thing against her lips. She automatically parted her lips for it. "I will teach you to swallow it. To let it rest in your throat. To worship it. Now tilt your head back."

She obeyed and he slid in. For the next hour, he taught her how to lick it when it was shallowly in her mouth. How to suck on it properly. How to lick the tip, how to swirl her tongue around it when it was fully in her mouth. He taught her how to breathe as she was doing all this.

And when she made a mistake or gagged, he stopped the lesson, keeping her mouth full while he played with her clit. He never let her cum. When she was close, he stopped and began the lesson anew.

She learned how to deep throat a man properly and how to breathe through her nose while doing so. This was particularly hard and she had pulled away many times, to be tormented via her vagina then begin the lesson again. Her desire for an orgasm made her a willing, eager student.

They told her that even in this she was not allowed to move. They taught her that a man had to rock his hips and plunge in and out of her mouth as he wanted, or he could grab her head and move her mouth on him. Only if he specifically wanted, she would move her head on him. Mr. Lowman taught her how.

He also taught her how to bring a man to orgasm using just her tongue if he was simply resting in her mouth. And they taught her that she must swallow all his cum and clean his cock afterwards. No man would release his seed outside of her, Gary said. He didn't want her dirty at any time so the men were he was to release inside her and she was to swallow all.

The lesson took half the night. But at the end, she was perfect.

"Now you can cum," Gary said proudly. "Mr. Lowman, fuck her mouth."

Mr. Lowman grabbed her by her hair, as he was already straddling her face. He slipped into her mouth again, going straight into her throat. She didn't move her head on him but let him move her up and down as he saw fit. She only concentrated on breathing as he had taught her and tried to ignore the new drool that pooled around her neck and face, joining the rest that had been secreted the entire night.

Mr. Lowman fucked her deeply and harshly, almost shoving his balls into her mouth. With a violent grunt of "FUCK YEAH!" he shoved farer in her throat than he had ever gone and she felt warm liquid slid down her throat. She hurried to swallow before she choked.

He took a long time to empty himself in her throat. Then he moved back so the tip of his cock rested comfortably on her tongue. It was a sign to clean him off so she meticulously licked him clean.

"Fuck her now," Gary said.

Instead of moving off her, Mr. Lowman moved lower until he was straddling her plump breasts. "I'm going to titty fuck you," he told her. First, he played with her nipples, which she liked, so she moaned in enjoyment, the only way she could express herself. Then he kneaded her globes, causing her moans to grow louder. Then he parted her breasts and wedged his thick, again stiff cock, between them. Pressing both globes almost painfully against his dick, he moved back and forth until he swelled to full capacity.

He released her breasts and moved lower, parting her already wide thighs to pull out the vaginal and anal wands. "You're going to fuck your first man, Miranda," he informed her as he lifted both her legs.

She let him lift her legs until they were both pointing at the ceiling, still separated. Easily, he pushed his dick to the hilt inside her slick, gripping channel, eliciting a happy, welcoming moan from her. There was a stretching, pressured feeling, but it felt good, like his girth belonged there. She sighed in pleasure.

But he didn't move in and out as she expected him to. He rested there for a long while, just fingering her butthole, palming her ass cheeks, rubbing the backs of her thighs. "You are beautiful, Miranda. You will do your stepfather's business proud."

He clasped her thighs together, causing a squeal as her hole tightened almost painfully on his big cock. Holding her legs tightly together, he fucked her as her mother said a man fucked a woman. Miranda gave herself over to the excruciating pleasure, let it wash over her and enjoyed it as he mother said to do. Her screams of passion grew louder and sharper with every stroke until she was continuously groaning in her throat.

She shrieked when she came, and kept shrieking as she rode the waves because her orgasm was drawn out by Mr. Lowman's continuing fucking. Only when her orgasm was over did she feel him release his man's fluid deep inside her. He released all of it before pulling out and wiping himself off on her bed sheet.

Miranda's legs flopped to the bed in an exhausted heap when Mr. Lowman released her but she remembered to instantly part them, letting them fall open invitingly.

"Very good, Miranda!" Gary, whom Miranda had forgotten, crooned in approval. "You are truly worthy to whore for my company. You will bring in the money. You were excellent! Wasn't she Mr. Lowman?"

"Yes," Mr. Lowman agreed and he zipped up his pants. "She was most excellent. The best I have trained in a while. She is quiet, submissive, compliant and obeys every command. It helps that she is young. She is easy to manipulate and mould. She was an excellent fuck too. She would learn well."

"Perfect," said Gary eagerly. "Time for your bath dear, the night is almost over. Stay where you are. Do not move."

They left the room and the few minutes they were gone, Miranda stayed still, her arms and legs splayed obscenely. Her pussy hole was open, inviting the next cock, and Mr. Lowman's liquid seeped onto the bedspread.

When they reappeared 5 minutes later, she glowed when she earned both their approval for remaining as she was.

They filled her bath and Mr. Lowman urged her off the bed. He helped her step into the bath where he bathed her with a cloth. He fingered her pussy for a while, as if pulling out the semen inside of her, and scrubbed between her legs. He did not build her into an orgasm.

When she was clean, they sat her on the bed and fed her, allowing her some water as well. When she was sated, Gary said, "Let's put you in for the night. It's late. You will be allowed to sleep in, Miranda. You have made me proud."

"Lie back on the bed. Spread your legs and lift them up." She did but Mr. Lowman, kneeling between her legs, pushed them apart and further up until her knees rested to the sides of her breasts and her ass and pussy were sticking up in the air. He put something that looked like an anal wand, but wasn't, against her butthole. She was scared of it but she wasn't supposed to speak or question.

"It's a butt plug," he informed her. He probed her hole a little more before tossing it on the bed. "It is a small one, to start to prepare your ass for a cock. You will never go to sleep without one again. Whores need their holes filled all the time."

"The flared head is to keep the toy inside you while you sleep," Gary supplied as he handed Mr. Lowman a tube of something. Mr. Lowman unscrewed it and put the opening of the tube to her ass, penetrating it. He squeezed and she felt cool cream flooding into her asshole in copious amounts. He ass felt full with it. "This is lubrication. To ease the way for the plug."

Mr. Lowman slipped a finger easily and deeply into her hole, wetting her channel and fucking her with it. She kept her butt still. But she sighed. He did this for a long time, pushing in to the knuckle and sliding back out.

When he pushed the plug again, she was ready. Upon his coaxing instruction, she pushed out as he pushed the plug in. it burned as it went in, as he pushed and pushed against her hole's tightness. She grunted and groaned, gave keening cries but he pushed it relentlessly in. The flared part wedged in and lodged on her pained gasp. She could feel her ass walls around it, holding her channel wide.

"Good girl," Mr. Lowman patted the part of the plug sticking out of her ass. "Good girl," he repeated, patting her pussy too. "Now, up on the bed." He lowered her legs, causing the plug to shift uncomfortably. She felt full, and it was not nice. How was she going to live like this? Mr. Lowman moved her bodily up the bed, resting her head on the pillows. She kept her legs splayed, conscious of her mother's words regarding men.

Mr. Lowman took one wrist and deftly tied it to bedpost. As he did the same to the other, Gary moved to the foot of the bed. He was holding the wand, but it was attached to a chord that ran under the bed.

"You'll spend every night like this," Gary said. "It is to sensitize you to sex, so you will always be ready for a man's touch, for his cock." He shoved the wand in her channel, pushing it completely in until she could feel it in her stomach. Only the chord was outside her pussy's clasp.

"That is a dildo," Mr. Lowman held up another wand that looked like his cock, but it was black. "This is a penis gag. It is shorter than my cock but thicker. You are to sleep with this every night, practising your cock sucking skills until it is all you can think about. It can just reach your throat but is not long enough to enter it. Open."

Apprehensively, already feeling full in her ass and pussy, she opened. He slid the penis in to the hilt until it really was at the entrance to her throat. It was highly uncomfortable but she called on her recent training to bear it. Mr. Lowman threaded a black strip of cloth through the ring at the base of the gag and tied it securely behind her head wedging the penis so it wouldn't move. She sucked on it, already feeing drool running down her jaw. He wiped it off. And patted her cheek in reward.

"Do the nipples," said Gary.

Wild eyed, already trying to focus on breathing, her eyes jumped from one man to the other wondering what next.

From the floor on left side of the bed, Mr. Lowman took up a small circular, flat patch attached to a wire like the probe. He pressed it to her left nipple and it stick there, completely covering the rosy patch. It tingled. He moved to the right side and attached to her right breast the one he pulled from the right side. That tingled too.

Reaching under the bed, Gary did something and everything started to buzz gently. She yelped. It seemed like everything, but only the patches on her breast and the wand in her pussy buzzed. She ached to pull her knees together to strengthen and savor the low sensation. She could rub and move her hips until she orgasmed. She just knew it.

"Keep your legs spread," Gary ordered when she moved to pull them closed. "When a man is in the room, you do not move and you never close your legs. If no man is here, you do what you like, move how you can. You can have as many orgasms as you like, the more you have the more you will crave cock so the better for my clients and the business. But obey, Miranda."

"You did well for your first night of training," said Mr. Lowman. He patted her pussy in a 'good girl' gesture. She refrained from squirming. "I dare say you liked it."

"Liking it is good, Miranda," Gary said. He sat on the bed at her side, his voice stern. "But that is not important. What is important is that you learn to satisfy my clients and business partners."

"She's done so well so far, this would only take a week," Mr. Lowman said to Gary.

"Mr. Lowman is here to train you for as long as you need it," Gary nodded. "Now let's go over all the rules to make sure you understand." Miranda sucked on the cock in her mouth and fought the feeling to tighten on the one in her pussy. If she tightened her pussy, her ass would clench on the plug and that would hurt. But she wanted too so bad. And men were in the room. She blinked long and hard, trying to focus.

She was in such a state of arousal that their voices were vague sounds in the room.

"Right now, the buzz is not enough to bring you to orgasm, but it must seem like a lot because you are inexperienced. You will learn to control it, and yearn for more." - Mr. Lowman.

"Mr. Lowman here will be your trainer. He will prepare you on mornings and put you to sleep at night. You must obey him at all times. He knows what is best for you." - Gary.

"You will not have another cock in you until I am certain you know how to submit to one. How to please one." - Mr. Lowman.

"As I told you before, you and your desires do not matter. You follow the orders of men. If I tell you to kneel and take off your clothes in public, you do so and you spread your legs." - Gary.

"When a man tells you to strip you do so, even if you are in public. Never hide yourself from any man for they are your masters." - Mr. Lowman.

"You do not need clothes anyway. Your purpose is to let men touch what they want how they want. You have no wants or desires. They must use you as they like." - Gary.

"A whore must always be spread for the next cock. It is your master and you must invite all that come your way." - Mr. Lowman.

"When you are naked, you do not speak. You may grunt and groan and scream all you like but no words must pass these lips. And in social settings, you must act like a lady and speak to a man only when he talks to you first." - Gary.

"You are to obey, Miranda. Obey every man you come into contact with. Obey and they will treat you with respect, like a Lady Whore. Which you are. You are always to do as you are told." - Mr. Lowman.

"When a man is fucking you, you do not move. Even if you would trade your life for an orgasm, you must not move. A Whore does not control the fucking. You are just a tool for a man to get off on. They use you. Your desires do not matter." - Gary.

"Your cunt is never to be empty again. It must get used to something up there at all times." - Gary

"You also stop whatever you are doing when you are told to." - Mr. Lowman.

"You will speak to women but when you do, you tell them nothing about this. Your sister does not know you are now a whore. Keep it that way. To them, you are simply a lady." - Gary.

"Your training... when you go to a client and enter a room, you are to drop to your hands and knees and press your head to the floor. You must present your pussy and ass to the client, let them decide what to use." - Mr. Lowman.

"Unless it is a man who has not paid for the company's services or products. Then you are to enter on your knees and sit on your ankles. Your thighs must be open, inviting them to put their cock in you. But they will have your mouth." - Gary

"When a man is using your mouth you will look them in the eye. Do not hide yourself. You have an important place in the company. You are what will bring in the money. But when you are not in use, you go back to position, whether it is to sit on your ankles or to present your ass." - Mr. Lowman. He also reached out to play with her clit, causing fire to travel up her limbs.

"I believe we are done here, Mr. Lowman," said Gary finally. "Miranda, Mr. Lowman will come for you in the morning. He will dress you and prepare you for the day. Let's go, Lowman." Gary's last sentence was drowned in Miranda's harsh gasping.

Lowman had set fire to her clit with his fingers prodding, pressing and twisting her engorged clit. And he left her there when he took his hands away. He patted her pussy again, hard, causing her to make noises of pain and pleasure in her throat. Then he covered her up to her chin.

He and Gary then moved to the door and exited the room. As soon as the door closed and she heard it lock, Miranda brought her legs together and up, the better to put pressure on her clit and to squeeze the dildo in her vagina. He anal walls stretched around the plug, but all that added to the sensation.

She sucked on the penis in her mouth, the better to breathe through, and writhed her upper body then her lower, trying to wring every drop of sensation from her nipples and clit. She also clenched on the plug within her, clenching and releasing, clenching and releasing in rhythm as she had been taught. But the buzzing was too low and she couldn't turn on her back to rub her clit against the bedding. Oh, it was torment.

She didn't know how long she writhed, begged and screamed for an orgasm but when it came, it washed gently over her. It was nothing like the ones Mr. Lowman had given her. She knew then that she would need a man to fuck her. She did not think she was shameful for wanting that as her mother and father had told her this was the way for her to behave.

Fitfully, Miranda slept when she could. The buzzing kept her in a constant state of arousal but she was tired so she fell asleep. Only to wake up again a few minutes late when she started to struggle to breathe. She would adjust her breathing around the penis and try to rub herself to orgasm but always, she fell asleep before she could. Many times this happened to her until it was daybreak and it was only then she got her breathing under control for a while. Her body had realized what was happening and attempted to suck her penis in her sleep.

Thus, Miranda spent her first night as her step father's company whore. As she would spend many more nights to come.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Life of Miranda Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 588 milliseconds