• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • It's The Way You Look At Me Ch. 12

It's The Way You Look At Me Ch. 12

1234

This is a work of fiction. Names, character's, businesses, places, events and incidents are either products of the authors imagination or used in a factitious manor. Any resemblance to actual events is purely coincidental.

*****

"You're on in a few minutes," Laura, the media coordinator, said.

"Ok," I sighed.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be? They are just going to ask me a bunch of questions. All I can do is answer them honestly."

"Just remember to stay calm and speak clearly," she offered. "It's hard to get up there and speak in front of a bunch of people."

"I've spoken in front of the cameras before Laura. I should be fine."

I took another calming breath and waited for my turn.

"At least it won't be for long," she offered. "They ran late with the coach so your time will be shorter."

"I'm fine with that," I smiled.

Three minutes later I was in the hot seat waiting for the press to ask me questions about the upcoming game and anything else that they could think of. It was slow and easy for the first few minutes I was up there answering questions. I was starting to relax when the next question hit that was a little more involved than the first few.

"You guys are three and eleven at this point in the season, what's the motivation for this team going forward from here? What are you guys playing for?" the reporter asked.

"The season hasn't gone the way we had hoped it would," I started. "But that doesn't mean you quit and give up. We have a good group of guys who want to win games. That's what we are playing for right now. We are playing for pride and for each other at this point. We are going to try and build on what we can in these next two games and carry that over into next season."

"The motivation is an easy one to answer. Pittsburgh is a team that needs to win the next two games to secure a spot in the playoffs. If we beat them tomorrow we will end that hope for them. That's a great motivator for us right now. These guys haven't given up and we have practiced hard all week long so we can get our fourth win of the season."

"Is the change at quarterback going to be a permanent thing?"

"I can't say that for certain," I sighed. "I've been giving the opportunity to start this week and I'm going to make the most of this opportunity. Keeping the job isn't up to me at this point. I will play my best and let the coaches make the decision on whether I keep the job or not."

"Do you feel the pressure of being thrust into the spotlight?"

"There's always pressure," I smiled. "Is there more pressure on me? I would say yes. I've been given a big chance and I'm going to try and make the most of it. All I can do is handle the pressure and go out there and perform. I've got all the tools I need to succeed so I'm going to go out there and stick with the game plan and try and get us another win."

"Is there friction between the front office and the starter? He spent most of the off season and the preseason as a hold out only to come back and get two wins thus far."

"That's between him and the staff. I don't worry myself with what goes on between him and the office. I'm here to do a job and give what I can to this team. That's all that I've done since I've been here. I've done what they have asked and I haven't worried about what is happening between anyone else."

"Still, you have to know something," he barked before the next question could be asked.

"I honestly don't know," I sighed. "I'm here to play football and not worry about what else is going on."

"How is it that you are so calm out there? I've watched a lot of film on you. College, preseason and the last game and you are so calm. It's almost like you don't care about being here.

"I care about being here," I smiled softly. "Otherwise, I wouldn't be here."

The room laughed softly as I put the emphasis on being here.

"I guess that's just the way I've always been. I don't know if it's calm or me just being focused. I've got a lot to worry about when I'm out there. The play call, the line, what the defense is doing, what I need the line to do. Do I need to change the play? I've got guys trash talking to me and trying to get inside my head. I just ignore it and stay calm and focused on the game. By me being calm it makes the rest of the guys not get too excited so they can focus on what we are trying to execute out there."

"Are the trade rumors true?"

"Trade rumors?" I asked confused. "Am I being traded?"

There was light laugher in the room as it finally clicked in my head that they weren't talking about me.

"I don't know," I laughed a little with them. "It's the first I've heard of it. I think it's a little late in the year to be talking about trades isn't it? That deadline passed a long time ago. Honestly, I don't know anything about that."

"That's all the time we have," Laura called.

"Thank you," I said before I stood.

I quickly moved out of the hot seat and headed back behind the curtain.

"You did really well," she smiled. "I'm impressed."

"That was stressful," I sighed. "Holy shit I'm sweating like a pig."

"You did great," she said again. "Good job Owen."

I slipped out and headed down the hallway to get away from the press. That was rough. I pulled my phone from my pocket and called Jamie.

"You did great," she cheered.

"It sure didn't feel like it. My gosh they are stressful."

"You did well. Good job deflecting the tough ones."

"Thanks," I smiled.

We spent about ten minutes talking before I hung up with her. I was missing her on days like today. She had been on the road traveling again for the past three weeks. She had been gone off and on since the third week of the season. She was gone more than she was home lately and I was missing her terribly. It was the life we had chosen though. We knew it would be tough. This was a little harder than I had thought it would be at this point. She wished me good luck for tomorrow.

It wasn't the first time I had started a game this year but it was the first time the starter was benched and not because of an injury. Week nine, somewhere in the second quarter, he got thumped and had a concussion. I had to take over and played pretty well. We did lose that game but I kept us in there for most of it. The next week I made the first start of my career. We played well as a whole team and we won that game. The starter was cleared after that and given the nod to return to the starting role.

I was named the starter again after last week when we were blown out by New England. I was inserted into the game at the start of the fourth quarter after the starter had thrown his fourth interception of the game. We were down forty to nothing at that point. I drove us down and put a touchdown on the board. Then I took us to the red zone before we got a couple of penalties and we had to settle for a field goal.

After the game the press started grumbling again. They had been grumbling about anything and everything to be honest. Their biggest gripe was why they had put him back in there and left me on the bench. He had been playing like shit the whole season and didn't keep the games competitive. Coach answered their calls and told them in the post-game presser that I would be starting this week and the team would go from there. If I played well I would start the last game of the season.

"Good job out there," the coach said. "You handled that very well."

"Thanks coach," I smiled. "It didn't feel like it went well."

"You did fine. You were very poised."

"Thank you."

"Are you ready for tomorrow?"

"As much as I can be."

"Get some rest. Tomorrow is going to be a big day."

"I know," I sighed.

He patted me on the back then went down the hallway back into his office. I quickly slipped out the back and climbed into my truck to head for home. I rested quietly in the apartment alone before eating dinner and studying more game film. Then it was off to bed for a restless night's sleep before heading back to the stadium and getting prepped for the game.

*

I was nervous but poised as we broke down the tunnel and headed for the field. I was my usual slow self, taking my time getting out onto the field. The place was buzzing with excitement as I stepped out of the tunnel and looked around. I had done this in every game but it was the first time I had started a game at home.

I took in the sights of the crowd in full throat as they cheered for us even with the poor season we were having. The air was a crisp fifty degrees outside and perfect for playing football. I was glad it had warmed up some since earlier in the week. The snow had melted and it was tolerable.

I did my thing stretching and throwing a few passes. I continued to look around the place and took in the sights. I threw for about ten minutes before I headed to the center of the field and knelt down to say a few words.

"If you are watching me mom or grandpa, I could use something extra today," I whispered. "I miss you guys."

I stood and headed to the bench to wait for the start of the game.

*

It was late in the fourth quarter now and we were trailing by just three. We needed to get down the field and at least get a field goal to tie the game. We took the ball off the punt and gained a few before we were stopped around the thirty five.

I knelt in the huddle and made my call. It was just a simple hand off to the right. I went to the line and called the adjustment to the line before going under center and taking the snap. I handed the ball off and turned to watch him cut through the line and gain about seven. The crowd roared as he almost broke the last tackle. He would have gone all the way if he would have broken loose. I held my hands over my ears to get the call.

"Alright," I called. "Stretch deuces, twin left, end O right, 5-55 slide, check on three."

We broke and headed to the line. I scanned and barked orders to the line. I took the snap on three and handed the ball off on a stretch play running left. He broke a tackle in the backfield and gained another ten yards before he was taken down. The crowd was going crazy now as we worked the ball closer to midfield. I had to cover my ears again to get the call.

I started getting the call as the personnel changed. A third receiver came onto the field as the tight end left for the bench.

"Twin shield, flanker post, z curl, x drive, slide right, shifty free, check on two," I called.

I walked to the line and scanned like I had always done. I went under center and pointed out the mike linebacker so the line knew who to adjust to.

"Omaha, hurry, hurry, ready..." I paused as they shifted around.

I didn't look right as instinct took over. The film I studied clicked in my head as they shifted around and changed their look. I backed away from center.

"Alert!" I barked as I tapped my helmet. "Tiger, alert three, jet set."

The line started pointing and making their changes as I turned to the twin receivers and called alert three again. I turned to the single receiver and held my hand up giving him the three signal.

"Fifty five is mike," I called to the center.

He pointed again and got the line to adjust their assignments before I went back under center. "Hurry, hurry, ready, go."

I had changed the play to a quick pass to the wide receiver. I took one step back and quickly fired it out to my right. He snapped the ball out of the air and tucked it away before breaking a tackle and running quickly up the sideline. The safety caught him at the ten after a huge gain. The crowd was wild now as we grew closer to scoring.

"Good change Owen," coaches voice rang in my ears. "I like it."

I turned to him and gave him the thumbs up. I headed down the field quickly to get into the huddle. I listened to the call as I trotted down.

"Good throw rook," I heard as I knelt down.

"Good catch," I called.

"Twin shield, flanker slant, z drive, x slash, left slide, right hold, check on three," I barked.

I went to the line and watched the defense shift around. It didn't look right again as I pulled back and processed quickly what I thought they were doing.

"Alert 5!" I yelled. "Twinkie, alert 5, sally shift, read red."

Everyone on the line talked as I passed the change to the receiver on the far side. I came to center again.

"Fifty eight is mike," I called. "Hurry, hurry, go."

I took the snap and dropped back. The running back slipped to my left as I started scanning my first receiver and picked up the blitz I figured was coming from that side. I was glad for that. I left my first read since it wasn't there and tried my next one. There was nothing there as I started feeling the pocket close around me. I never took my eyes off the play as I simply moved to my right to get away from the pressure and continued to look.

There was a small window now but the safety was over the top and watching me like a hawk. I knew better than to throw it in there. It would either leave my receiver out to dry and he would get blasted or he would break up the pass and possibly pick it off. I just continued sliding right knowing I was being chased but not too worried about it.

I was outside the tackle box now and I knew I could just throw it away and try again. I saw the receiver that I had looked at when the play first started cutting under the play where there was a void in the defense. I watched him as I continued moving to the sideline and waited on him. He continued on and was open. I gave the ball a soft toss that left some air under it so he could adjust and run under it. It was about a seven yard pass but I knew better than to throw it in there hard.

He ran under it and caught it in stride. He continued his way to the end zone untouched as I felt myself get wrapped up but not taken to the ground since I didn't have the ball anymore. The place was electric as we scored and took the lead now. I couldn't help but jump up and down in celebration. I quickly raced to the end zone to share the celebration of the score with him.

"Take the ball," he cheered. "It's your first one. Keep it and remember this one."

"Thank you," I called.

I took the ball into my hands and headed back to the sideline. The team banged on my helmet and pads as I worked my way back down the bench to find coach.

"Way to stick with it Hansen," the coach called.

"Yes sir, thank you."

I watched as we kicked off and sent the ball way out of the back of the end zone. That put them on the twenty as they started driving. There were a few runs and a couple of passes that got them moving. I could only watch and hope for the best from the defense.

We ended up winning the game by four points and ending the hopes of Pittsburgh getting into the playoffs now. I was nothing special really in the game when it came down to it. I made eighteen completions for one hundred and seventy six yards and that one touchdown. I didn't throw a pick so I guess I did what I had to do to get us a win. It wasn't all me though. The defense played with passion and stopped them on that final drive they had.

"Hey rook," I heard the call. "We are going to dinner tonight. Are you in?"

"Yeah," I smiled. "I guess."

"What do you mean you guess?" he laughed. "You're going. We have to celebrate. You're batting a thousand right now."

"Everyone gets lucky once in a while," I laughed.

We got cleaned up before I went and did my postgame interview. It was much more laid back since we picked up a win and bumped Pittsburgh out of the playoff picture. They asked me a bunch of easy questions before I was told it was time for me to let the next guy go up there. I disappeared off the stage and headed home to talk with Jamie before I headed back out to have dinner with the guys.

"Hey baby," I smiled as she picked up on the video chat.

"Congratulations Owen," she cheered. "You played brilliantly today."

"Sure," I smiled. "I took me a while to get going but I got the job done."

"You did really well baby," she said. "Don't kid yourself. I thought you played great. That last drive was perfect."

"I had to change a couple of things but it got the job done."

"All that extra studying paid off," she offered.

"Without you here I don't have a whole lot else to do."

"I know baby. I miss you."

"I miss you too Jamie."

"I've been thinking about you for the past couple of days now," she said coyly.

"I bet," I smiled.

"Do you want to know what I do when I think about you?" she asked.

"I would," I smiled.

She giggled her little giggles then pushed the laptop back so I could see more of her body. She was sitting on the bed in her bra and panties. I smiled as she spread her legs open and let me look at her cunny hidden behind the lace.

"I'm pretty wet right now," she teased.

"I can't tell," I joked.

Her fingers slipped under the edge and pulled her lacy panties out of the way so I could see her cunny. Her pink little lips came into view and glistened lightly in the light.

"That's better," I smiled.

"Sorry I haven't shaved in a few days," she offered. "I've been really busy."

"I bet it tastes just as good hairy as it does smooth," I teased.

"I don't know," she sassed.

Her fingers traced her lips before she let one slip inside. She whimpered a little before she pulled it from her cunny and brought it to her mouth. She teased her finger with her tongue and watched my reaction.

"It does taste pretty good," she said coyly.

I shifted in my chair now and adjusted my cock. It was swelling up in my shorts. She smiled then teased herself again. Pressed her finger into her cunny and twisted it around before she brought it out and touched her clit. My thumb was scratching my cock as she teased her clit for a moment.

"Let me get more comfortable," she offered.

She leaned back on the bed and brought her legs up. Her panties slipped from her hips and up her legs until she dropped them to the bed. Her cunny flashed in and out of view until she returned to sitting with her legs spread wide for me.

Her fingers slowly parted her lips open showing me how wet she was. It glistened in the light as the moisture clung to her center. It was a white pearl in the middle of her pink folds. I licked my lips wishing I could taste her right about now.

"You look tasty," I smiled.

"I am," she smiled back.

Her fingers traced her lips before touching the moisture in the middle and spreading it around her fingers. She traced her lips again before touching her clit. She circled it softly to tease herself and moaned as she pleasured herself. Her other hand now opened herself up as she dipped her finger back into her center.

"I wish your tongue was touching me down there," she cooed.

"You and me both," I sighed.

She teased herself again and whimpered in pleasure as I rubbed my cock through my shorts.

"Get it out and stroke it for me," she begged.

I slipped my shorts down my legs until my cock sprang free. I pushed myself back some so she could see my cock as my hand stroked it.

"The camera makes it look bigger," she teased.

"If you say so," I laughed lightly.

"Hold on just a second," she said.

She reached over to the nightstand and grabbed something. I knew what it was when I heard the soft buzzing sound. Her pink little dildo slipped between her legs now and touched her clit. She whimpered as the vibration sent a wave of pleasure through her body.

"Fuck," she gasped. "I wish this was your cock."

"Mine doesn't vibrate like that though," I teased.

"But it doesn't compare," she giggled.

"If it's any consolation, my fist doesn't quite have the same magic as your pussy does either."

She giggled as she teased her clit again. She circled it a few times before she slipped it down and into her opening. I watched her lips part and take the slim pink piece of plastic into her folds. She whimpered as she pressed it into her cunny and teased herself with it.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • It's The Way You Look At Me Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 220 milliseconds