• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Creamed at the Beach Ch. 02

Creamed at the Beach Ch. 02

This story is entirely true.

You never know when things will change. Here are some updates to our first story (Creamed at the Beach) and one of the funniest things that has happened to us for a while (I promise you might get a chuckle a little later).

Before going to bed last night, my wife was getting a bit playful and mentioned several times that she was looking forward to fucking on the beach while stroking G's big cock. We went to bed and turned on the side lamp (remember this - it is relevant to the pending chuckle). We like to watch each other during sex (obvious, since we love to fuck on the beach) and wouldn't mind if our neighbors got a show too. Our bed faces the open window, which is separated from the neighbor's windows by about 20 feet and a 6 foot fence. We don't know if they ever watch, but it sure wouldn't be difficult. Unfortunately, they are probably a bit too conservative and/or inhibited.

She decides to ride me for a while, getting hotter by the minute and reaching several nice orgasms. Along the way, she mentions wanting to stroke G's cock, getting both of us more excited. Then she says that she is so hot that she has started fantasizing about riding G's big cock while she sucks mine. She has never experienced a cock that size and thinks it might be really hot to give it a try. She also tells me that it would turn her on to watch me fuck another woman.

This is all quite a surprise, since we played with soft swing quite a while ago and decided it introduced too many emotional problems. Things change as your emotional relationship evolves, so we'll just have to see what develops. We're not actively looking for sex partners, but the right people in the right environment could lead to some interesting fun.

But I digress. I promised some comic relief.

Now that she is really hot, she gets up on her hands and knees so I can fuck her from behind - one of her favorites. I know this will be about all I can take (besides, it's getting late), as I just can't hold off very well while I'm grabbing her tight ass and sliding my rock hard cock into her hot, dripping pussy. She has one more orgasm. She is in the middle of a second as I pump my load into her hot pussy when we see a small flash, hear a loud pop, and realize that the side lamp bulb just self-destructed.

We couldn't stop laughing. All these thoughts about stroking and fucking G's big cock and fucking another woman on the beach led to such intense orgasms for both of us that we managed to destroy a nearby electrical appliance. Ok, it was only a light bulb, but still pretty impressive. :-)

I'll let you know what develops with our beach visits and maybe get the time to try recalling and relating some of our many earlier adventures.

Now comes the following Sunday.

We went back to SG after enjoying a local art fair, arriving at 1:30. There were probably 2 dozen cars in the parking lot, so we figured we would have trouble getting one of our preferred condos. We were pleasantly surprised to get one that we like a little ways north of the path.

Although the forecast was for sunny skies, it stayed overcast all day, but was reasonably warm and not too windy. Nice enough to get naked out in the open in front of the condo. We saw a few couples, but unfortunately none were nearby. In fact, even the adjacent condo wasn't occupied.

My wife just started her period, so there was no plan to fuck this day. However, that wouldn't stop us from enjoying the ocean and some of our own sensual fun.

I tickled my wife for a while, having the expected effect of sending my cock pointing to the sky. She stroked it occasionally and a few people walking by probably noticed. She wasn't quite ready for more, so we just enjoyed teasing each other.

As the afternoon proceeded, the wind picked up and the weather turned a bit too cold for my wife, so she put on a sweatshirt and slinky pants. We decided to read for a while, her sitting up and me facing the ocean on my stomach. She kept me a bit excited by stroking my ass, tickling the inside of my thighs, and occasionally stroking my balls and cock. A very enjoyable way to read a book at the beach. We haven't done this before, but I will certainly encourage it in the future.

Once my wife had tired of reading, she put down her book and moved closer to give me a little hug - a sign that she might be getting just a bit horny. I put her on her back and slid my hand down her pants to start tickling her pussy. With a few well-placed raised legs to keep us from being too obvious, I fingered her clit while she openly stroked my cock. A couple of quiet orgasms quickly followed. One guy lying way out in front of us probably had a pretty good view, but he didn't make it obvious whether he noticed. We have seen him there before in the distance and I think he likes to just subtly watch.

I was still hard and getting a few strokes from my wife as a group of 5 college-age girls walked past on their way out. I was trying not to be too obvious, but I think one of them looked over and noticed my throbbing cock. In retrospect, I should have just lay their openly and let them all get a good view. They couldn't really complain if they thought their walking by just happened to get me aroused.

Not much later we moved into the condo. It provided enough barrier from the wind to make my wife comfortable with her pants off and shirt raised over her breasts. We stroked each other until she had another loud orgasm. Then I rolled her on top and started sliding my rock hard cock against her wet slit. We might not have been able to fuck, but she loves the feel of my hard shaft against her pussy and my cock head rubbing between her ass cheeks. She reached around to stroke the head of my cock while I sucked on her nipple. It didn't take long before she was screaming through a long orgasm and I was shooting hot cum all over her ass.

I wasn't aware of anyone watching up to this point. However, as she rolled off, I noticed a guy who had recently occupied a nearby condo looking in. He was probably attracted by my wife's screams of pleasure and came to check out the action. I know he at least got a good view of my wife's cum-covered ass. Maybe he got there in time to see me shoot my load.

Relaxed by our sexual release, we took a short nap and then headed out.

We hope to relate some experiences with other couples in the future. Stay tuned.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Creamed at the Beach Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 312 milliseconds