• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Rose's Wish

Rose's Wish

Rose's heart was beating fast. She had just given her number to a stranger she met on a craigslist. 'BDSMdaddy' to be precise. She had started talking to him after looking for her usual forced role play, trying to find men who wished to use her body in such as a way as she desired. Yet, until now she had never gone further than her fantasies.

Then phone rang, 'Hello.' She answered adding a nervous giggle, a strong male voice boomed back surprised her. He must be covering her voice she thought. 'Hello slut.' He sneered 'Are you naked yet?'

'No.' came Rose's honest reply 'Take your clothes off slut, and open your curtains, if they're not already.' Rose did as instructed removed her clothes and pulled the curtains revealing herself to her neighbours. 'I've done it sir.'

'good, now get some lipstick, write slut all over your body and send me a picture.' Rose selected her reddest lipstick and scrawled slut all over her body, sending a picture to the stranger on the phone. 'Good slut, now go get some clothes pegs and the largest bottle you can find.' Rose collected the items, she was instructed to place the pegs on her nipples which she did feeling the pinch of them. She loved nipple play, nothing got her going more than her nipples being sucked, licked and bitten, turning her into a genuine hungry slut. 'Yes sir, I've done it, they're pulling on them so tightly.'

'Take a photo let me see, attach too onto you cunt lips as well, I want to see that too slut.' Rose followed the instructions and took pictures to send on, still exposing her naked body to her neighbours. Roses heart beat faster, 'One on your clit slut now' her barked, Rose faltered but decided to carry on she had come this far. It felt amazing following his orders and acting like a proper slut, the peg clinched onto her already pulsating clit. 'Send me a picture of the bottle, slut.' Rose took a photo and sent it on. She knew what was coming. 'sit the bottle on the floor and squat over it, lower your cunt onto the bottle and push it in as far as it will go. Send me a photo so I can see how far it fits into your cunt.' Again Rose followed his instructions, she pushed the bottle in past the point of comfort, she really wanted him to think she was a slut. 'Very good slut.' He said after seeing the photo she pushed her cunt to breaking point and she balanced her weight above the glass bottle currently filling her cunt. 'Now tell me what you want, tell me your fantasies.'

'I want to be owned.' Confessed Rose 'I want to be punished for being a slut, I want my body to serve someone else, to be totally used and humiliated.' Rose waited as the phone remained silent. 'The last time you made yourself orgasm, what did you picture.' Rose had never confessed this particular desire to anyone, 'I... I've never had anal sex, I imagined that I was walking home drunk and a man convinced me to get into his car, drove me away and raped me anally.' The voice laughed, 'Very well, now fuck yourself with that bottle until you cum.' Rose slid onto her back and stared pounding her cunt with the bottle. She put the phone on loud speaker and she rubbed her clit with her other hand, making sure she was moaning loudly for the stranger. 'Take the pegs off as soon as you cum, slut.' Boomed the voice, it didn't take long for her to cum and she did as instructed feeling the blood rush back to her clit and nipples. 'I've cum.' Moaned Rose 'Thank you.' She felt her cunt clench around the bottle. 'Good slut, we'll speak again tomorrow.' The line went dead.

The relief of Roses orgasm was followed by fear. What had she done? She'd given her number to a complete stranger, sent him naked photos of herself with a bottle up her cunt, her tits covered in lipstick spelling slut and pegs hanging of her pussy lips. She grabbed her phone and blocked the number, the stranger had used to call her. 'You can't do this again Rose.' She told herself as she closed her curtains.

The next day Rose was convinced that the stranger wouldn't be able to get hold of her. She tried to ignore the fact that those intimate photos could be all over the internet by now. It was unlikely that anyone she knew would ever see them, she hadn't even given him her proper name. Yet by 5pm Rose realised a vital mistake, 'Hello Slut, try to block me?' bleeped her whatsapp. Rose cried now he knew her real name, he could find anything he wanted about her from facebook. What was she going to do? She ignored the stranger for three days hoping he would go away, but he kept messaging her. Finally 'If you want me to stop slut, just say.' Rose picked up the phone 'I'm sorry, I just got carried away I don't want to do this again.' Rose didn't hear anything for an hour, before 'That's fine, best wishes.' Rose breathed, maybe she had gotten lucky this time.

Months past, Rose continued to masturbate dreaming of control, She'd even gone back to chat rooms asking men to give her orders on how she could abuse her body. Although hadn't given her number out again. She'd always dream that she'd been brave enough to meet the stranger and let him do to her whatever he wanted. She'd blocked him on whatsapp, even though he never tried to contact her again. She was tempted to contact him.

One night Rose walked home from a friend's birthday party, she'd had a few drinks and was feeling quite slutty. Rose unblocked the strangers number and text him "Drunk, walking home on Anchor Street. X" Rose sat on a bench relieved to take the pressure off her feet from her heels she was walking home in. 10 minutes past and no reply, Rose continued to walk home. She was only two street away when she realised a car had pulled up behind her, she carried on walking as the car slowly moved forward. 'Get in slut' boomed the voice, Rose recognised as the stranger's. It was his real voice, though Rose. Rose didn't even think she open the front door of the car, 'In the back, slut.' Rose opened the back door and slipped in. The stranger drove out of the city and towards the old docks. He pulled up in a back alley switching of the engine and opening the back door. 'Do you know what I'm going to do?'

'Yes.' Said Rose 'Good.' The stranger got into the back seat and easily pushed Rose so she was on her hands and knees. Rose was already dripping wet but he didn't care, he simply pushed up her skirt and pulled down her pants. Rose breathed heavily as she heard the zip of his jeans and felt the tip of his hard cock meet the entrance of her ass. He was not kind, he slammed his full cock into her, ripping her ass apart. Rose screamed, her ripped her pants off of her legs and shoved them in her mouth 'Shut up slut, he gave her another two hard pounds to her ass. Rose tried to move away but the stranger used his weight to keep her there. He gathered pace enjoying the tightness of her virgin ass. Rose couldn't believe the pain, no lube, no condom just his raw cock. Tears filled her eyes as she felt the pain build, yet her cunt continued to stay wet, he clit pulsing knowing her body was being truly used. The stranger was pounding her ass hard now. 'I'm going to cum in your ass and let you walk home with cum dripping out of your raped ass like the slut you are.' He kept going Rose prayed he would end soon not knowing how much more of this she could take. The stranger didn't take long, the tightness of her ass grouped his cock and squeezed every last drop of cum out. He trust her one last time before pulling out. Rose sighed for a second before she felt his hands grip around her ankles. He dragged her out of the car buy her feet and left her on the side of the road. 'We'll talk again tomorrow.' He said before her drove off. Rose pushed herself onto the path feeling every joint in her body, her ass pulsating as much as her clit. She lifted up her dress and began to furiously rub her clit, hoping someone would find her, but bringing herself to orgasm imagining what would be done to her tomorrow.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Rose's Wish

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds