• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Very Own Adonis Ch. 01

My Very Own Adonis Ch. 01

It had been another long day for me, school, work, and watching the children. Don't get me wrong I love and adore my many jobs but sometimes it just seems overwhelming. It was now nearing 10 o'clock at night when we finally made it up to our room to settle in for the night. The covers of the bed lay in a heap on the floor so I carefully picked them up and laid them out neatly so at least one thing today would not be in disarray. Grant made his way to the bathroom to take a shower so I slid into bed and grabbed my phone to scroll through the latest newsfeed on Facebook and Instagram. Picture after picture and post after post I sank into a deeper mood. Seeing ads with beautiful women and perfect bodies always made me feel self conscious and less of a woman. I had struggled with my self image since I was a child, always being larger than the girls my age and family members made me quite depressed and ashamed at my body. I got out of bed and headed to the full length mirror to get a glimpse at myself. I turned from side to side and front to pack feeling in disgust at how I had let myself go and that I did not in anyway, shape, or form look anything like the girls I had seen on the newsfeed. Two children back to back had done repulsive things to my body, and although I am so grateful for the experience I couldn't help but be sad that I had yet to get back into the size I was previous to that wonderful experience.

I heard the shower turn off and the curtains slide back in the bathroom. I hurriedly got back into bed and turned with my back facing the door. I heard the knob to our bedroom door turn and I could hear Grant as he slowly shut it behind him. I turned to face him and was met with him in only a towel that was loosely tied around his waist. My heart race quickened. "Damnit he looks amazing" I thought. I still couldn't believe that I had somehow snagged this Adonis of a man up before another women had. He walked to the closet and opened it and grabbed out a pair of underwear. He stood with his back to me and dropped the towel down to his ankles, I immediately felt a warm sensation between my legs and I knew I was now wet and horney. I reached my hand beneath the sheets and slowly slid my finger up and down my clit on the outside of my underwear. I could feel my clit throbbing and swell yearning for attention.

Grant walked around to the opposite side of the bed from me and began to pull down the blankets so he could climb in. As soon as he was next to me in the bed I grabbed his hand from beneath the covers and placed it on my mound signaling that I wanted some attention. He looked at me and smirked knowing that tonight was going to be a great night in both our books. Grant turned to face me and leaned in to kiss me passionately. I got lost in the kiss and momentarily forgot where I was until I could feel his hard cock pressing against my thigh. I held his head firmly against mine and ran my hands through his dark brown hair as our tongues danced with each other. His cock twitched against my thigh again and I reached down to slide down his underwear and unleash his erect manhood so I could give it the adequate attention it deserved. He moaned as I slid my hand up and down his shaft in a slow, steady, rhythm. We parted from kissing so I could position myself above him and on all fours I started at his neck and slowly began kissing my way downward.

I made it down the middle of his hard and muscular chest stopping to lightly lick and suck every so often. I was now to the top of his belly button and I looked up into his eyes as kept traveling downward slowly. I was just now at the top of his waist and I could feel his dick against my large succulent breasts. Grant whispered in a very pleading tone, "for the love of God Cadence please stop teasing me." I gave him a devilish grin and told him, "good things come to those who wait Grant."

After I said these words I looked him deeply in the eyes and then took the whole length of his 7 inch cock into my mouth with it hitting the back of my throat and momentarily chocking me. I loved the feel of having him inside my mouth. Never taking my eyes off of him I slid my mouth up and down his shaft as my right hand gripped the lower portion of him and met my mouth with every movement. He wound his fingers through my hair and gently pushed my head down making me take his whole length again into my mouth. We continued at this pace until I couldn't handle it anymore and I needed to feel him inside me.

I quickly repositioned my body to where I was hovering above him on all fours and the tip of his penis was teasing the folds of my moist pussy. Grant grabbed my hips firmly and in one swift action thruster upwards burying himself inside me. I cried out as pleasure overtook my body. He smiled up at me as he thrust over and over again bringing me to the edge orgasm. He could see the look of ecstasy in my eyes and forcefully flipped me over to where I lay beneath him. "I'm not done with you yet," he said with a coy smile on his face. Grant then spread my legs wide and and licked his lips in anticipation. I thrust my hips upward out of desperation, longing and needing a release. He buried his face in my clean shaven mound and licked my juices that were trickling out. I moaned uncontrollably as an intense orgasm overtook my body. I could feel my muscles pulsing as he darted his tongue inside as deep as possible in and out of my opening. Losing control of my body I began to shake with pleasure as another wave of orgasms flowed through me. He then licked up all my juices and raised himself above me placing the tip of his penis at the entrance of my pussy. In one hard and quick moment he entered me with brute force hitting the back of my vaginal wall and causing me to scream out in ecstasy. Grant continued at a steady pace rocking in and out of me as he buried his face into my neck and sucked hard bringing me to the edge of another release. He could feel me getting close as my muscles contracted on his rock hard dick and this sent him to the brink of his own orgasm. He thrust into me faster and harder and in that moment we both came together locked lips as I could feel his release filling me up. I continued to move my hips milking every last drop from him as he collapsed on top of me, breathless and spent. He rolled off of me and pulled me to him as he embraced me and kissed me softly whispering "I love you" over and over again. I could feel my eyes get heavy as I drifted off into a peaceful slumber dreaming of his hands and our previous amazing sex.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Very Own Adonis Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 309 milliseconds