• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • For You

For You

You make me realize the extent of my darkness that is becoming more and more apparent. A silent rage that you may be able to contain, or you may just unleash. For this reason I live in absolute obscurity. An uneasiness that if let run wild this instinctual desire that I may not be able to go back. I will have to satisfy these cravings, and as time moves forward, my desires well seasoned, I will have released the beast within.

I caught this one myself. You have given her all to me. Your curiosity of my upcoming deeds is overwhelming. Have you found your match? I will show you what quenches my thirst, and then you decide if I may become yours. No commitment necessary. Do not over think this.

I hear your footsteps coming up the stairs. I am excited, my daddy is home. You and I, hold an alliance, a perfect union. Which is frightening. How can so much pleasure arise from these depths? The little bitch is groaning in the closet. She hasn't been let out for days. You enter. You are pleased with me. I am released from my kennel. You show me your approval, your encouragement. I feel the essence of your love for me through every pore of my skin that you touch. It is time, to release my wrath on the poor one. But this is going to be a deceptive beautiful conquer. Full of manipulative lust. She will trust me. She will listen and obey me. I will give to her my gentle touch, my soft confidence. And she will give me herself. And I will let you watch. And you, my replica, will be certain.

She seems delirious. I have a nice hot bubble bath awaiting her. I have taken the extra time to build the ambiance. Red rose petals leading onwards. Sweet and poetic. On her hands and knees, I guide her for her wash time.

"You've been well behaved little one." I whisper while my hand caresses her cheek.

I help her into the bath. She seems pleased with the immersion into the tension healing waters.

"You must forgive our harsh invite. It will make these next moments that more gratifying for you. I promise."

I wash her hair. She's so pretty, and trusting, and naive. Poor thing. Wipe soap off of her face. Gently cleanse her whole body. She's not restrained. She's tired.... I whisper luscious nothings in her ear. She reminds me of a virgin child. Without a clue of what my will is for her.

Daddy has left me alone with my little prize. I call him in. I need him to bind her arms behind her. I stroke her. You are such a good girl, whom your mommy is very pleased with. Bind her ankles. My hands are guiding her hair out of her face. Her lips a lively plush red. Her chin cradled in my hand. I hold her lips with my index finger and thumb. Tenderly push them together and take a loving nibble on the bottom one. Wipe it off along my thumb and lightly head down for a grasp along her neck. My grip becomes only tight enough for her to become aroused. Daddy's hands after tying her ankles together had made it up between her thighs. My hand around her neck, daddy gentle caress on her clitoris. She gasps and moans in delight now.

She has shown us her good behavior and now is receiving her reward, so her thoughts go. But they are not mine. And daddy has given her to me. She's on the brink of orgasm. My grip becomes one of perfect discipline. There it is. The fright in her eye. The second guessing of whom she devoted herself to. One hand around her neck and my other grabs the top of her head and forces it into the waters. The clarity of mind, the power I control. I'll let her up. I let go. She is up and is gasping for air. I look at you with eyes so dilated you only see a slight ring of green encompassing the fury of black. I am seeking your approval. You nod your head. I engage her neck and now this time her face. I plunge this stupid fucks face into these chaotic cask of waves. Her body begs for any amount of control.. with her unwillingness to give in to her reality. I can't let go this time. I can't find the power to release or let this bitch go. The utter madness took over. The water is calming. And it's just the beginning of my new game to play with daddy.

We pull the now breathless frame from the tub. I ask you to wrap her tits for me. And with a swiftness, you complied. Her tits still warm now bound and popping out. Nipples erected and dank. My pussy is thumping with excitement. "My prize, look at my prize!" Wildly, I crawl on top of her. I press my clit over top her hell bound tit and ride it. My pussy receptive to her nipple's touch with every jerk of my hips. I start humping her tits like an animal. Like your animal, daddy. Once satiated, I turn my ass around on top of her face and start fucking it. I grip her tits as handles, and just start fucking her face until you allow me to cum.

And there is you with a lovely smile on your face. Well pleased you grab my prize and take it to the living quarters. You untie her arms from her back so you may suspend them over her head.You hang my treasure, my prize. She is suspended in the air, hung on display....so I may marvel. Look what we have accomplished together.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • For You

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds