• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Bound Friends Pt. 12

Bound Friends Pt. 12

12345

The Stories of Bound Friends
Part 12 - Sophia and the Giving of Thanks

Sophia sat kneeling in the bedroom of a villa suite. She wore her slave collar, her wrists were in shackles behind her and attached by an extra chain to the back of her collar. Her legs were in another set of shackles that were held by a retracted hook to the floor. The switch for the hook was on the wall, no way for her to reach it and free her legs. She wore no clothes, shiny metal studs adorned her nippls and clit, and she was blindfolded. She knew the mixed prospects of being lent out to a guest full time, given there were almost no restrictions to what a guest could do to her. The did not tell her how long it would be, but had hinted it would be multiple days.

And she was getting so tired of fighting. She was always under lock and key somewhere. She was worked from when they woke her to when she was permitted to sleep with only brief breaks for food. She slept usually in slave's quarters and had some time ago lost track of the day. She hadn't thought at first that it was important, but it was simply another thing that was being used to wear her down. She knew it must still be November, but that was the best she could offer.

She had also never been allowed to take off her slave collar, it was becoming as much a part of her body as her fingers or toes. And that large iron disk that hung from it had at first been a nuisance, but now it taunted her. It reminded her with every step, every jerk, every movement that shook it that she was just as the disk said, a slave. She didn't want that to define the ways she saw herself, but she was also so tiring of fighting against it.

She heard the front door unlock and at least two people walk in. "Will there be anything else?" came the voice of a young man from out in the main room. She didn't hear a response, only the sound of the front door closing. She now only had to wait before the guest, or more likely guests considering there were two beds, walked back to the bedroom. She heard the double doors open and knew it was her cue, the cameras were always on and the system was always watching.

"Hello, this slave's name is Savina. Please feel free to use me however you wish," she said with a meek but eager tone that she had been mercilessly trained to give. She had barely finished before she felt someone down on their knees hugging her. She was very confused but tried not to show it.

"It's ok," she heard from the cracking female voice of of the person hugging her. When she pulled back from the hug, Sophia felt her blindfold lifted, showing her the smiling, shivering face of Andrea. She blinked a few times, worrying that it was perhaps finally happening, that her mind was losing its battle against this insanity that surrounded her. Worrying that her friend was simply the first of many hallucinations. But it all seemed real no matter how unexpected. "Oh my God! Andrea! I... It's so.. wow you're really here! It's so good to see you!" she said as she helplessly knelt there unable to reciprocate the hug in any way but lean her head on Andrea's shoulder.

Zainab found the switch that raised the hook from the floor before walking around the two of them to unfasten Sophia's chain from her collar. After freeing Sophia's ankle chain from the floor, Zainab began to help Sophia up and onto one of the beds where she could more easily move her hands to her front. "So, you're the ones that I'm rented out to for the next few days?" Sophia finally asked once she had finished with her hands.

"Yes, Sophia I'd.." Andrea began before being interrupted.

"Please.. no.. sorry. There's cameras," Sophia said quietly. "My name is Savina, I know its wierd but please breaking character gets me in trouble.. and.. well, hurt.. and I.. I don't"

"It's ok.. Savina," Andrea said with some hesitation. "We know there are some limits we have to live around and this is just one of them I guess. Megan will be by later tonight, she's just going to be taking a later train cause of her classes."

"So, um who's the friend?" Savina asked.

"That's Zainab, she's the one that was able to pull this all together," Andrea explained.

"Right, Lea said something about you had a girlfriend now. Good to meet you and I just.. seriously I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am to see you all here and not someone else. I.. they never tell me much so I was bracing for just about anything, but this is SO much better than anything I could have imagined! Thank you," Savina said visibly working to hold back tears and beginning to fail in that task. Andrea returned to hugging her friend who was at least this time able to hug back as she draped her shackled hands over Andrea's head.

"Now," Zainab cautiously interrupted. "There is a catch. They told me you can only be hired out if I use you daily in some kind of a sexual capacity, they said what kind was up to me but.. if I don't do that they say they'll have to take you back. Something about not wanting to chance violating your contract. So.. well.. I don't have an answer to that actually..."

Savina broke off the hug and went to kneel at Zainab s feet. Her eyes were downcast as she repeated one of the many replies she was expected to say in such a situation. "This slave will be happy to do whatever her owner wishes."

Zainab was caught off guard, she didn't know what to say next and looked across at Andrea for suggestions and found none. "I... I'll just have to think of something then."

"You know what really pleases her?" Andrea said sarcastically, doing everything short of a wink to let her true intention be known. "She loves letting slaves.. enjoy themselves. Yeah, that's it. She umm, she finds the slaves are more fun when they really like what they are doing. Isn't that right Zainab?"

"Oh, ooooh, right. Yes, slave.. so tell me what would you most want? Tell us what would really turn you on Soph.. I mean Savina. Because I would enjoy watching you enjoy yourself.." Zainab said as she clued in to Andrea's idea.

"Well.." Savina said as she started to cover herself, curling into a ball. "I wouldn't mind something to cover up with.."

"Oh yes.." Andrea said as she got up and darted for the bathroom. "Nothing sexier than a woman in a bathrobe right Zee?" She came back quickly and helped her friend to get it around her, despite her cuffed hands.

Savina sat at the edge of one of the beds, gripping the edges of the robe and looked across from where the other two sat. She tried to steady herself, but the two smiling sympathetic faces were too much. She began to cry tears of pure frustration, or possibly relief, whatever it was it was overwhelming her and causing her to cry quite heavily.

Andrea moved over to the other bed , allowing her to be a lap to fall on as the tears continued to flow. Andrea tried her best to be reassuring, but it seemed this was simply a long, frustrating time coming. There was nothing her words could add or detract. The best she could do is pat her friend on the back and make no mention of anything else.

Zainab was perhaps the most lost. She had never actually met Sophia, or Savina that is. This was her doing, but she didn't want to presume to get in the way. They had nearly a lifetime of friendship, Zainab had only met Andrea two months ago. She would do whatever Andrea felt would be best, but right now Andrea wasn't sending any signals of what that might be. So for now she sat there and waited.

****

"Are you alright?" Zainab asked Andrea once she could hear the distant sounds of the tub's waterjets turning on in the other room so they couldn't be overheard by Sophia. "You just look really distraught. I can understand if this is different in person and all that. So are you.."

"No. I'm.. It's.. I'm fine. You know.. this could have been me."

"How's that?" Zainab asked with a growing tone of concern.

"I mean.. if.. oh God I haven't even told you this story have I?" Andrea said realizing part way through she was going to have to give a bit of background. "Well.. this last summer.. well," Andrea began to explain, she was just not finding the mental wherewithal to be very clear. "Well the important part is that.. Sophia was the first one down the stairs, so that's why she's in here and I'm not. Just bad luck. If it were some other order, different flip of a coin or the wrong butterfly flapped its wings, I might be right where she is."

Zainab sat in uncharacteristic shock and silence. "How? I mean.. what? When was all.. Why wouldn't you tell me?"

"You want to add in the 'where' while you're at it?" Andrea replied in a defensive quip.

"Where what? I don't.."

"Sorry.. my attempt to deflect seriousness with humor, never mind. It's just.. not something I can talk about easily, it's sensitive. Hope you don't take that personally," Andrea said as she began to look around everywhere but at Zainab.

"Hey.." Zainab said as she sat over next to Andrea to put her arm around her. "Everyone's got stuff that gnaws at them that they don't tell anyone about. If you don't feel comfortable sharing that's fine. Just know that I'm here if you do want to talk. Just know that.." Zainab said before being interrupted by the hotel phone. "Damn that timing. Hello?" she said as she reached for the phone

"Hello Mrs. Taherini, I'm just calling to make sure everything is working out with your room and with your companion," the cheery female voice on the phone asked.

"Yes, fine, now goodbye," Zainab said curtly as she began to hang up.

"Hold one moment!" she said quickly enough to prevent the call from ending. "Now I just need to remind you once again that by insisting on this very particular person for a multi-day engagement, you have certain responsibilities that would not come with most of our other choices."

"Yes I know and the point is?"

"Well the point is that our system passively monitors and has not yet detected any sexual use. I hate to be blunt Mrs. Taherini, but if that doesn't change in the next several hours we'll have to exchange her for someone else to prevent the casino from possibly violating her very unusual terms of employment. It can be anyone.."

"No, it's got to be her. And is there a key to those shackles anywhere?" Zainab interjected, causing Andrea to smile and give a thumbs up.

"Of course. The key is in the same unit as everything else, top drawer. I apologize for any inconvenience and on behalf of the.." was as far as the woman got before Zainab hung up the phone. She looked around and found a small white metal drawer on wheels and opened the top. Aside from more chains, shackles, collars locks and other manner of restraint, in the far back corner was an red colored allen key with a serial code on it. She held it up which made Andrea jump up and join her.

"Oh can I do it?" Andrea asked with an eagerness of a child asking to open the first present at Christmas. Zainab didn't say a word, she simply smiled and handed Andrea the key.

"Soph.. Savina? Can I come in?" Andrea asked as she knocked on the bathroom door.

"Come in," Savina said as she sunk down a little lower, shielding her nakedness below the cover of the jets.

"How'd you like to get those things off you?" Andrea said holding out the red metal allen key.

"It's been.. oh.. it's been so long since I've had these off! Oh can I please do it?" Savina said as she slid over to the edge of the oversized tub and extended her hands to grab them.

"If you want it might be easier.." Andrea started as she pointed to Sophia's collar.

"No.. I'm sick of having other people doing everything to me. I'm.. I want to do this myself. I want to be in control of something again, even if it's small," Savina with a sense of desperate exhaustion in her voice.

Andrea smiled and placed the key beside the tub. "The hotel just gave us a call.. saying we hadn't.."

"Hadn't done anything sexual? Yeah. This place has computers that passively monitor, never a real person to maintain guest privacy. They look for patterns or other key things. It helps spot cheats and thieves, but it can be used for other stuff too. In my case.. it'll know that I've cried, talked, bathed and not much else. Well.. just give me another fifteen, twenty minutes and I'll.. I'll be out and we can get to it I guess," Savina said as she leaned against the side of the tub.

Andrea nodded her head and walked out. Zainab was standing just outside and gave a sympathetic eye as Andrea shut the door behind her. "I heard.. and I think I have an idea. Something I can do to help. Why don't you go, Megan should be arriving soon-ish anyway. I'll do.. something.. with her. That way you don't have to be a part of it and we can get to a more normal night afterwards."

Andrea moved in and kissed her. "Thank you," she said in a whisper. "Just.. don't be your usual bossy self.. let her drive it all. Promise me you'll find a way for it to be as good for her as you can make it. Do it for me?"

Zainab nodded "Anything. I'll text you when it's all done and you can come up, sound good?"

"More than good. I'll meet Megan and we'll have plenty to look around. So don't feel a rush. I'll be by my phone," Andrea said as she gathered her stuff up and headed for the door.

****

Zainab felt slightly nervous. It wasn't something she felt often, but she was sure that's what it was. She wasn't sure how she should be, she liked calling the shots but promised that she wouldn't this time. And she had no idea what this woman she hardly knew might want. She had heard in passing that she switched like Lea, but presuming anything from Lea had been a disaster. And she had no idea what toll her living condition might have taken. But she would try to be flexible. It was important to Andrea. The jets had stopped and the tub could be heard draining. Zainab sat up after the hairdryer had been used and turned off, knowing the door should open any minute.

"OOooohh, yeah.." Savina grunted in a sigh of relief as she opened the door in a bathrobe. She threw her shackles and her collar onto the bed and collapsed down beside them, stroking her bare neck. "Oh, this feels so good, seriously thank you.. I'm sorry it was..."

"Zainab, and you're welcome," she said meekly.

"Is Andrea just in the other room?" Savina asked after a moment's pause.

"No.. she's out. I thought that we might.. well get the sexual stuff out of the way without needing to involve them," Zainab said causing Savina to get up and walk quickly over to kneel in front of Zainab.

"I am here to serve you however.." Savina began in rote earnestness.

"No.. you don't need to.. do all that," Zainab interrupted "They really drive that in deep huh?" she asked, not getting any real response. She moved over to the other bed to examine what had been thrown down. The metal was rough and discolored on the outside, but smooth and polished on the inside so that it would be smooth against the skin. "How long have you been wearing these?"

"Well.. the shackles come on and off depending on what they have me do. The collar.. that thing hasn't come off from when they moved me back here until just now. I think that was October.. 19th? somewhere around there. About a week and a bit before I saw Lea. And now its.. well I actually don't know what day it is." Savina recounted as she sit on the bed.

"It's the 19th.. um.. again. The Monday before Thanksgiving."

"A month? It's been a month?"Savina said as she slid down to the floor and collapsed with her back against the bed. "I.. I don't.."

"Hey.. it's ok. Your friend Lea seemed pretty determined..."

"Well have you heard from her?" she asked looking up at Zainab. Zainab couldn't respond. "Exactly.. I'm trapped! Oh god how is this any way to live? What kind of life is this?" Savina said as she put her hands against her head. "I can't do this, I.. I.." she muttered as started breathing faster and faster as she began to picture months more tick by.

Zainab could tell she was spiraling but didn't know what to do about it. It was a touchy subject, one she really did not enjoy entertaining. She grabbed the collar and knelt down in front of Savina. "Hey, hey, this.. this doesn't have to define you ok? Look, it's just a hunk of metal ok? Hey!" she continued until she finally was able to pull focus. "Try to just think about today, alright? Andrea and Megan will be back soon, and then we can all just have a nice relaxing time. Sound good?"

Savina nodded her head. "When do they get here?"

"As soon as I call them, which I'll do right after we do something sexual enough for the Casino to let you stay. So what do you.. want to do?" Zainab asked, knowing she was still quite likely dealing with live ammo.

"I.. Whatever you want, just tell me what to do. I'll just.."

"No.. please," Zainab said as she tried to recapture Savina's drifting focus. "I know you're supposed to be a slave or whatever to the casino, but I'm renting you from them so you're kind of my slave. Let's play a little game then. I want you to pretend for me can you do that?"

Savina closed her eyes and nodded her head.

"Ok, while you're with me, I want you to be in charge ok. I'm.." Zainab said, making up a plan as she went along. "I'll be you I guess and you be me." With a deep breath, she placed the collar around her own neck. It was a little too large, and shut with a surprisingly loud click. A click that made Savina open her eyes.

"So.. you're going to be me then.. what does that even mean?" she asked looking at Zainab

"It means, you get a vacation from being who you've been the last month. Do what you would normally want to do and not what you think would be expected of you." Zainab said, feeling around the collar she just put on.

Savina closed her eyes again, and after a few deep breaths stood up.

"So what would you be doing right now if you had to do something sexual?" Zainab asked looking up at the very tall woman.

"Well, for one.. not just jump into bed with you. No offense, you're very attractive but I'm just not into women like that. God why do men think we can just flip a switch? I don't find it repulsive, and you know I'll respond to stimuli like anyone, but a woman, even a beautiful one like you does about as much for me as buttering some toast!" she said with the first hints of assurance.

"But I thought you.. well Andrea said you all used to," Zainab said, now finding she was the meek one in the conversation, not a position she was used to being.

"Sure yes, but it was all about the game! Domination, that's what I found attractive about those times. I thought it was good being dominated but oh, it's even sweeter doing the dominating! To bend someone, punish them, make them submit!" Sophia said.

Zainab cracked a smile. Sophia seemed to finally be alive, beginning to even pace and use her hands as she talked. Zainab didn't want to interrupt but felt she finally found how to help. She seemed to share an outlook with Sophia, she would vastly prefer to dominate than be dominated. She didn't like submitting all that much, but she also knew what her submitting would mean to the obviously stressed woman, and what helping her would mean to Andrea. She quietly removed her shirt, under which she had no bra, and clicked the shackles shut around her wrists before Sophia had turned back around to notice.

"And that face they make when you.. what.. are you doing?" Sophia asked as she finally took notice of Zainab's activities.

"Vol..un..teer..ing..?" Zainab said hesitatingly.

****

"Well took you long enough," Andrea jabbed sarcastically. "Little miss 'I'm too good to skip my afternoon class to go to Atlantic City.'"

"As always, that impression, spot on," she said with a chuckle as she wheeled a small suitcase behind her. "Just you?"

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Bound Friends Pt. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 247 milliseconds