• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • One Night Out

One Night Out

My friends and I had gone out on a Friday night to party, and of course try to find a girl to hook up with. We went downtown, where all the bars are, hitting that one section that the fun cities always have - where all the bars and clubs are packed together and it almost feels like one extended house party as you check out one spot then another. We bounced around a bit, first one then the next, making our way through a progression of bars, bartenders, hot cocktail waitresses and drinks. By the time we hit what would prove to be my final club of the night, we found ourselves each with a pint glass of red bull vodka at the downstairs bar, which was right next to the dancing crowd. In fact, there was a bit of space closer to the bar and between the bathrooms that was almost its own little dance floor, still booming music you could feel in your bones, but darker with less flashing lights.

We all stood there drinking - putting away the drinks quickly, even though they tasted like firewater. Knowing bartenders paid off when you wanted to get ridiculously inebriated, but left each sip tasting like its own shot. It felt like rocket fuel, and we were ready to start our engines.

Just then, as the DJ started mixing in a new song, someone yelled out my name. It was a girl I knew, a hot little number, but actually the younger sister of a long time good female friend. I had never fucked either of them, but some years back there had been some run-ins with this girl's sister. Regardless, I was happy to see her.

"Long time no see!" I yelled out over the music, while giving her a hug. Doing the math, I figured she must be about 21 or 22 now. I was 24, going on 25, but just finishing up my undergraduate degree as I had taken a bit longer of a route with school. As we pulled away from each other, she motioned to a few girls behind her, and though barely able to hear her over the noise, introduced me to her friends. Her friends were cute, dressed in low cut shirts and jeans, but the last one caught my eye immediately, and when I took her hand in mine to say hello, I could not help but hold it a bit tighter and longer than the rest.

Her name was Jules. She must have stood 6'2" in these impossibly tall 4" black heels, dark black tights, a white wide necked t-shirt that hung slightly over one shoulder, short spiky bleached blonde hair and long hanging earrings. She had a purse clutched in one hand, and bunch of thin circle bracelets on the wrist of the other; they were either metal or plastic, but I really couldn't tell in this light. I looked her up and down, but my gaze got caught on her amazing tits. They were right in my face, what looked like huge D cups and perfectly shaped, and I could make out her nipples... she was not wearing a bra and I couldn't look away.

Quickly realizing that I was staring a little bit too long and was in danger of drooling, figuratively if not literally, I offered to buy the group drinks and turned to the bartender. Within what could not have been more than a minute or two, surprising for how packed the place was, I started passing out a round of pint glasses of red bull vodka doubles to the girls. Again, it pays to know the bartender - and tip well of course.

I chatted with the girl that was a friend of mine for a bit while starting in on the drinks - I was only half listening though while my eyes tracked her friend Jules. I asked about her sister and she told me about her sister's new boyfriend and how they were living together, about her own college experience and that she was almost finished with her degree as well, and what her plans for the summer were. As it turned out, she said that she would be in town all summer before going back to finish her final year. As we finished catching up, I felt my straw begin to slurp on cold air and ice cubes - I had finished the drink and barely registered what the girl had been saying. My eyes had been on her tall friend nearly the entire time, and the friend had been staring back.

As I kept slurping up at the drink, finishing it, I put it down behind me and grabbed her friend, saying quickly, "Let's dance." She grabbed my hand and nodded, and as we moved towards the dance floor it seemed like the party sprung up around us. My friends saw their opening and did not need to be told twice, they grabbed the other girls and all started dancing, bumping and grinding away. This all faded to the background for me, as I focused on this tall hot shorthaired glam rock goddess. We swayed this way and that, moving to the beat, while I grabbed her and spun her around. At one point, when she was behind me and I pulled her in close, I could feel her breasts pressed up against me...so firm, and no bra so I could actually feel her nipples through the wide necked 80s-esque shirt she seemed to only be half wearing. These were either the result of an amazing boob job or the kind of big perfectly shaped firm tits that only young girls have.

After what seemed like forever but may have only been a few songs, one of my friends turned to me and said there was a house party he wanted to hit and it was time to go. I looked at this tall sexy girl and asked if she wanted to join us. She looked over at her friend, who nodded, giving this tall hotty the go ahead while yelling out that I was an old friend of her sister's and it was ok. With the friend's blessing, we quickly exited the back of the club and up the stairs to the alley, and from there it was only a quick walk to the parking garage where my friend's car was. We were on the first floor of the structure, and my friend pointed to somewhat smaller SUV, saying there would only be room for the girl and I in the already packed rear trunk area. We both looked at that cramped space, then at each other, and I told him we'd catch a cab.

As the girl and I walked away from the car, I noticed we were passing the elevator. I grabbed her hand, veered us closer to the elevator doors and pushed the button before she could say a word. Then I grabbed her and pulled her face towards mine, our lips touching fully for the first time. We inhaled each other and began a mad frenzy. The doors slide open and I pushed her in, following closely behind, reaching out to punch the 4th floor as I stepped towards her, pressing her back up against the wall as my lips touched hers. As the elevator began to rise, out of the corner of my eye I could see the street below and people waiting in line for cabs - this was a glass elevator on the outer wall of the building!

I pulled her shirt up over her head, and was rewarded with her beautiful D cup tits. On her slim frame they looked huge. Perfect little pink nipples. These were nice. Firm, perky. Perfect. I spun her around and pressed her up against the glass again, her tits mashed against the glass, caught between her chest and the cold glass. I then unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down her ass and thighs, pulling her hips towards me and pushing her back down, making her bend at the waist with her bare smooth freshly waxed or shaved pussy sticking out. I reached up and cupped it, feeling the heat and wetness of her throbbing cunt before I even pushed two fingers in, pushing them as deep as I could. Then I pulled them out, and thrust them back in again, and started finger fucking her tight wet pussy hole hard and deep. I could feel her juices running down my hand and hear the sloppy sounds of her cunt trying to swallow my fingers and as much of my hand as it could. Her moans were a nice background to how hard I was using this young 22 yr old pussy.

I couldn't take it any longer and had to have her, so I reached up and grabbed a fistful of her hair, pulled her head up and spun her around, then forced her to her knees. Her jeans were around her ankles, the heels still on, she reached up to undo my belt buckle and unbutton my jeans, when she stared into my eyes and said, "Please daddy". I sighed and nodded to her, "Yes slut, you may touch it. Reach in and pull out Daddy's cock. Wrap your lips around this thick hard dick and service daddy with that beautiful mouth of yours."

With my permission, she hungrily takes my throbbing cock into her mouth, slowly but forcefully pushing her head all the way down until her lips are at the base of my cock, her nose pressed up against my stomach and my balls on her chin. She has to move her head back and forth a little as I feel the head of my dick push into her throat. When she has it all the way in, I can feel her throat tighten a little as she gags, then I grab the back of her head and push it down further, thrusting forward with my hips, pushing my dick as far in as it will go. I look down and tell her to look at me in the eyes, and as she tears up a little I tell her to stick out her tongue and lick daddy's balls. Just when I think she might not be able to take any more, I push my dick in and out of her throat as hard and fast as I can, fucking her face and throat. She gags and slaps my thighs after a few strokes, so I pull her head off my dick, still holding it by her hair. She gasps for air and a trail of spit runs from her lips and chin to the tip of my cock.

"I want your pussy", I tell her as she gasps trying to catch her breath. Immediately I push her down on her hands and knees, positioning myself behind her. I grip my cock in one hand and press the mushroom head up against her throbbing wet pussy hole, then reach up with my other hand and grab her head by her hair again, pulling her head back. I lean forward and whisper tersely in her ear, "Beg." She tries to look back at me, overcome by lust and staring at me out of one eye in momentary confusion. "Beg daddy for his cock slut. Beg me to fill and stretch that tight wet cunt of yours."

"Please daddy." She barely manages to get out.

"Please what hooker?" I retort.

"Please. I need your cock. I need it inside me. Please fill and stretch your little girl's hole." Her last words peter out into a moan and grunt, as I thrust my cock into her, burying myself deep. As I bottom out, my balls up against her pussy lips and clit, I hear her gasp. She shudders and I can feel her pussy contract around my thick shaft.

"Oh god!" she screams out, as I pull all the way out, then grab her hips and ram back into her, pounding away at her cunt, my balls slapping into her. Her entire body shuddering every time I hit. Her tits jiggling and bouncing. I reach up and grab a fistful of her hair with one hand and pull her head back.

"Tell me what you are," I demand. She grunts and moans again, her body taking the punishment my cock is giving her. "Tell me what you are!" I yell at her. She tries to turn her head and looks at me in confusion. I slap her face with my other hand.

"Daddy asked you a question fucktoy", I say. And at that she moans out, "I am yours Daddy."

"I know you are mine hooker, what else are you."

"Your fucktoy, your slut, just keep giving me your dick, I will be whatever you want."

"Whatever I want slut?"

"Whatever," she says, "whatever you want and you can do whatever you want to me. I just want to please you."

"Good girl," I say, slam my hard dick into her, and pressing her face into the dirty metal elevator floor, taking her face down ass up, her perfect tits pressed down into the ground and bulging out slightly on either side of her rib cage.

She starts screaming as I get deeper into her, feeling the head of my cock bump up against her cervix with each thrust. Fuck her pussy is so tight and wet, I can feel her juices dripping down my balls, and in fact her inner thigh is slick.

Realizing that it is nearing 2am and we are in a glass elevator near the downtown cabstand, in a parking structure, I decide we need to finish before someone catches us. On the next stroke, I hold my cock there, up against her cervix, and pull her head back again.

"Tell daddy that you are a worthless slut, born to take my cock, born to please me, made to service me."

"Yes daddy, please!" she screams out.

"No slut, say exactly what I told you to say," I demand.

"I am a worthless slut, born to take your cock, born to please you, made to service Daddy," she finally says.

"Good girl", I say, as I pull out of her sopping wet pussy hole and stand up, never letting go of her hair. She is forced to try to stand as well, and gets up to her knees, at which point I turn her around by her hair to face me.

"Open your mouth," I tell her, "beg daddy for his cum."

She looks up at me, face upturned and mouth open, as I hold her head back by her short hair. Her chest is heaving as her own orgasms continue to wrack her body, making her shudder, her perfect huge tits moving up and down, her hard nipples distracting me for a moment.

"Please daddy," she whispers.

"Please what, fucktoy," I demand again. Pulling her head back and slapping her face as she reaches out to stroke my cock, her hands sliding easily over my thick shaft, still wet from her pussy juices.

"Please give me your cum Daddy, I need it," she begs, "I need you to give me your cum daddy, show me what a good girl I have been. Give me your cum. Cum on my face daddy, cum on your little girl's tits and face. Empty yourself out onto me."

"Good girl," I grunt as I feel my balls tighten and spurt after spurt of my hot sticky jizz splatters down onto her face, onto her full luscious lips, into her mouth and onto her chin, dripping down onto her perfect tits, sliding down onto her stomach.

As my cock stops twitching, she sits up and leans forward, wrapping her lips around the tip and sucking out the last drops. Then swallowing.

I reach down and scrape some of my cum off her chin, and make her lick it off my fingers. Then I take my hand and spread my cum across her chest, all over her tits, rubbing it in, marking her. Finally, I look down and there is a glob of my cum on the floor, between her legs as she kneels there.

"Lick it up fucktoy, don't waste any," I say as I point it out to her. She then leans down and sticks her tongue out, licking the last of my cum off the floor, then sitting up and licking her lips.

"Thank you Daddy," she whispers out just as the elevator gives a lurch. She quickly jumps up and we hurriedly work to get our clothes back on. We are barely dressed before the door opens at the ground floor. We rush out, brushing past a group of drunken folks trying to get in as we make our exit.

We stop at the nearby alley, and before turning to get in line for a cab, I reach up and wipe a last drop of cum off her cheekbone, putting my finger into her mouth as she cleans it off and stares into my eyes.

"Thank you fucktoy," I tell her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • One Night Out

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds