• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Road to EGOT Pt. 02

The Road to EGOT Pt. 02

A few months went by, and I was doing very well. I had taken the job on Eye Candy and worked hard on the second half of the season. It seems all my fears were unfounded, I was crushing it. The ratings had been through the roof, the network was happy and had greenlit the show for another two seasons. Victoria was doing some of her best work yet and had become incredibly popular. If we could keep the momentum of the show going through the first half of the second season big movie roles would not be far away for Miss Justice. We had been together ever since that night at the hotel and had been almost inseparable since then.

Unfortunately I was not with my celebrity girlfriend on this particular evening. I was in my office trying to knock out the last episode of the season, and it was going to be incredible. It had to be.

"Hard at work I see?" I smiled knowingly. That voice had been engrained in my mind and would recognize it anywhere.

"Where else would I be? It's not like I have a sexy girlfriend to go home to or anything." She laughed as she reached the door to my office.

"Luckily for you she's come to you." She looked gorgeous. She was going out with some of her old cast mates from Victorious and was dressed for the occasion; A short strapless blue dress that showed off her amazing legs and hugged her curvaceous body. She walked over to me and stood behind my chair. Massaging my shoulders and kissing my forehead.

"How's the finale coming?"

"Coming along very well, I think you'll be happy with the results."

"I'm sure I will be, you've been amazing babe. The show would not be where it is without you."

She turned my chair around sat in my lap and kissed me. She smelled incredible. Just like that first night together.

"You look awesome V. You're going to get a lot of attention."

"You're the only one whose attention I want. What time is your meeting with Wyatt?"

Wyatt was my old boss in L.A. He had put me on that horrible pilot before I got the gig on Eye Candy. He was in town and wanted to meet with me and talk over dinner. I wasn't particularly looking forward to it especially now having Victoria in my lap. My mind was definitely on other things.

"In about an hour. I'll finish up here and then head straight to the restaurant. What are you and the girls getting into?"

"We're going to this hot new club. Elizabeth swears it's the go to place."

"Well I hope you have a lot of fun. I'll miss you though."

"Yea? With what I'm feeling I think you're

missing me right now." She kissed me feeling my hard on pressing against her ass. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into her. I loved kissing her. Few things in this world felt better.

"I'm not going to leave my baby hanging. Let me take care of you before I go." The office was empty except for the two of us and with the way I was feeling I don't think I would have stopped her even if the office was full. She dropped to her knees in front of me and unbuckled my belt and took my dick out of my pants expertly. Months of being together we had learned each other's body so well. She knew I was good to go and pressed her mouth directly onto the head of my hard dick. She swallowed the head whole and sucked on it, playing with my balls underneath. I laid my hand on her head and enjoyed her bobbing up and down as well as the texture of her sexy mouth. Her lips tightened around my dick, her tongue stroked my veins and set my blood on high.

"Oh baby. I want to fuck you so bad right now." She pulled my dick out of her mouth, looked up at me with those big brown eyes of hers.

"Well why don't you?"

I pulled her up to her feet and kissed her hard, searching for her tongue with mine. I turned her towards my desk and bent her over it. There were few sights better in life than having Victoria Justice bent over a desk with her ass sticking out at you. I lifted her dress over her ass and licked my lips as I saw her dark colored panties covering her incredible ass. She did not wait for me and pulled her panties down herself. They were around her ankles.

"Come on Duncan. Fuck me hard."

I stepped up, holding my dick and placing it at her entrance. She was so wet and ready to go I just had to push myself in and had no trouble filling her up. This was a quick fuck we both knew this so no time was wasted. I started banging hard into her and she met me thrust for thrust throwing her incredible butt right back onto my dick. I reached around and started playing and diddling with her clit driving her wild.

"Shit babe. I'm so close already." She said to me in between moans and failed attempts at catching her breath. I held her hips tighter with my hands and continued to drill into her. She moved her hands between our legs and started playing with my balls while she fiddled with her clit. Neither of us would last much longer, but I wanted her to cum first. I lowered myself to her ear and started teasing it with my mouth.

"You're so sexy V. God I love fucking you. I want you to cum for me, don't hold back."

And she did not. She let out a scream that could be heard through the building I'm sure as she came hard. Her walls tightened around me almost making me spurt but I grit my teeth and held back and rode the waves of her orgasm. I slowed down my motion and let her down from her high. As soon as she had calmed down she ducked down to her knees took my cock into her mouth and sucked me off. I was so close to cumming I simply let go and filled her mouth. She swallowed it like a pro, licking my head and cleaning me dry. She stuffed my dick back in my pants and got me looking all professional again. She stood up, pulling up her panties and I grabbed her kissing her lovingly.

"Thanks V. You're the best."

"I'm the best? I was just trying to please you but you still found a way to make me cum. That's why I'm never letting you go."

"Oh really? You gonna handcuff me to the radiator so I don't go nowhere?"

"Maybe not the radiator. And definitely not handcuffs. I'd use zip ties much harder to break out of them."

We both laughed and kissed. She said goodbye and she was off for a great night of fun. I finished off the episode ending it in a great cliffhanger and left the office. I made my way to the restaurant which wasn't too far so I decided to walk. It was a warm evening and the city was beautiful. I realized how happy I was with everything. The show was doing so well and things with Victoria were even better. I was falling in love with her and had the feeling the same was true for her. We had planned a trip to Europe after the show had wrapped for the season, I couldn't wait and thought it would be the perfect opportunity to tell her how I felt.

I got to the restaurant and Wyatt was already waiting. He was slim with a goatee and always looked more like a used car salesmen than a TV executive. It's not that he was a bad guy or anything; I just felt as though he had never given me a real shot before, putting me on bullshit assignment after another. Since Eye Candy was doing so well I had heard through the grapevines how he kept saying to anyone who would listen that he had "discovered" me. Just the nature of the beast I suppose.

"Duncan!" He said grandiosely. "How have you been my man?"

"I've been doing good thanks."

"Better than good from what I hear. You have a hit show on your hands."

"Yea we've been working very hard. Everyone from the cast to the crew has been amazing."

"But it all starts with you Duncan. Your writing has been instantly recognizable. The moment they signed you the show just got better."

"Thank you. Always nice to have your hard work appreciated. How have you been Wyatt?"

"Been great man, we hated losing you but we've had a few hits ourselves this year and have big things coming next year."

"Yeah I heard. I'm glad you guys are doing so well."

"We are, we are. Always could be doing better though am I right?" he laughed at his own joke.

"Anyways Duncan there's a reason I called you here. You know Greg Berlanti right?"

"Of course, he's been doing amazing work on the CW with Arrow and The Flash."

"Yeah the man knows how to work those superhero shows on TV, and he's going to keep on doing it with the Supergirl show.''

"I'm sure."

"Well Greg would like for you to come down to L.A and work with him on the first few episodes. You've been doing great work with Lindy on Eye Candy and he believes you have the right type of approach towards strong female characters."

"That would be great."

"Yeah the thing is he needs you quick. The network wants to get this thing going ASAP"

"Well I've been working nonstop for a few months; I was hoping to get a break after the show wrapped."

"We need you Duncan. We let you go once and we truly believe that you have what's necessary to push Supergirl. It needs to come out of the gate firing on all cylinders so it's all hands on deck."

"Let me think about it and talk it over with my girlfriend."

"Oh right I heard you and Victoria were an item."

"Yeah we had plans after the show wrapped, so this would get in the way."

"Well this is your career Duncan. What do you think she would do in your place?"

"I don't know what she would do. All I know is what I choose to do. I'll get back to you

tomorrow Wyatt is that alright?"

"Sure just the sooner the better Duncan. I hope you make the right choice."

With that I left and headed back to my apartment. What an asshole. But at least he had offered a great opportunity and would have to give it some serious consideration. I was looking forward to my trip with Victoria but this is a great chance to continue to beef up my resume and broaden my network. I wanted to take it but would talk it over with her first and hopefully she would understand. I got home showered and got ready for bed. I considered texting Victoria but thought better of it letting her enjoy her time with her friends. We would talk about things in the morning. If she wasn't too hung over I thought to myself.

In my sleep I couldn't help but dream of Victoria. We had been together for months but she still had my blood pumping at the thought of her. She was so deep in my conscience that having her sucking on my dick in my dream felt like she was doing it for real. I heard a moan and woke up to find that she was in fact sucking my dick. She was still wearing her dress, and had simply used her key to get in my apartment, pulled my blanket away and got to sucking. She took the head of my cock into her throat and did wonders to it. I still felt like I was dreaming. What did I do to deserve such luck? I couldn't care less at that moment to be honest. I just let her take me deeper into her throat and felt the waves of pleasure wash through my body.

"Hey baby." She smiled up at me. "I missed you so much tonight." Having said that she went straight back to bobbing her head up and down on my hard dick. Licking the head with her talented tongue, I couldn't make sense of anything. I could tell she had been drinking. She always got incredibly horny when she did, and I loved fucking her on those nights.

Not wanting me to come too soon, she let my dick pop out of her mouth. She stood up on the edge of the bed and took off her dress. Standing there in front of me in only her matching bra and panties I couldn't stop but be in awe of how incredible she looked.

"You look beautiful V." She just smiled and removed the rest of her clothes. After she was naked she slowly crawled her way up my body. Leaving loose little kisses here and there making me want her all the more. She got to my mouth and began kissing me, I could taste the alcohol still on her tongue. She straddled my hips and lowered herself onto me. The moment I penetrated her sweet pussy neither of us could help but moan. She began riding me, slowly setting a rhythm. I placed my hands on her hips and helped guide her up and down on my pole. She started kissing me again. I was in heaven. Having her pump her sexy hips, while my hands were on her ass was marvelous.

I sat up against the head of my bed, Victoria continued jumping up and down on me. I pulled her in and sucked her nipples into my mouth. She cradled my head into her chest and rode me. I pulled her mouth towards me and kissed her hard and deep. Our tongues mixing together not knowing where mine began and hers ended. I pulled her off of me and laid her down flat on her stomach. I moved behind her and reentered her from behind. I started fucking her with gusto, looking down and loving the sight of her great ass. Victoria just lay down enjoying the fucking I was giving her. She moaned and continued to ask me for more. She ran her hand down herself and began playing with her clit. This usually meant she was close to coming. I lifted her hips upwards and began ramming my dick into her hard.

"Oh yes, oh yes Duncan, keep going. Please don't stop."

I kept ramming into her grabbing her hips tightly. She held on tight to the sheets as she let out an incredible scream that filled my ears and the rest of my apartment. I slowed my rhythm and then turned her over. I moved down and grabbed her lips into my mouth. I settled between her legs again and pushed my dick back in. We both moaned. We looked each other in the eyes knowing damn well that this was the big one. I would not stop fucking her until we both came. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I wrapped my arms around her slender body. I pushed my dick as deep as I could go and get repeating the process. I sucked and bit on her nipples, loving the feel of them into my mouth. Ran a hand down and rubbed her clit. That was all it took to set her on fire, her pussy clamped down on my dick and she came so hard. I was close behind and let loose filling her with so much cum. I felt like I couldn't stop.

Coming down from our respective orgasms we just held each other and enjoyed the kissing and the feeling of bliss running through our bodies. I rolled off her and she laid her head on my chest. I ran my hand through her hair. This was my favorite place to be.

"You doing okay V?"

"I'm great babe. Thanks."

"Did you have a good time?"

"Yea it was fun being with the girls again. Arianna is feeling great about her album and went a little wild."

"How wild we talking?"

"She grinded on everyone, and tried to kiss me."

"Can't blame her you do have an awesome pair of lips." We kissed.

"You're sweet. How was your meeting?"

"It was okay, we will talk about it tomorrow. Get some sleep."

We kissed again and drifted off into sleep. It had been a long day but any day that ended holding her was a great day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Road to EGOT Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1005 milliseconds