• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Maimuna The Somali MILF Ch. 07

Maimuna The Somali MILF Ch. 07

There is something to be said about Fate, seriously. That which you run from typically pursues you. Seems to be the way of the universe. My name is Stefano Saint-Mathieu, and I'm a young Haitian man living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I'm a student at one of the Canadian Capital's leading universities, and I also work as a security guard downtown. These days, life is finally exciting, thanks in large part to the lady in my life. My sweet Maimuna Jibril, the Somali MILF who changed my life. I can't get enough of her, man.

For weeks now, I'd been hinting at Maimuna that I wanted her to meet some of my family members. It's what I do when I'm serious about a woman. I haven't done that too often because the chicks that I usually date don't stick around too long. However, this time it's different. Maimuna and I come from different worlds, but we've made a special connection. Let's face the facts, I'm 27 years old and almost done with my university studies, and it's high time I got serious about the rest of my life, and who I want in it.

Maimuna Jibril, my Somali sweetheart, is 36 years old, and she told me what happened to her former husband Ali and their daughter Amina during the tribal conflicts that plagued Somalia years and years back. The poor woman lost her husband and daughter. Maimuna came to Ontario, Canada, to stay with her sister, and nowadays, she's on her own, working as a cleaner at my university campus while prepping for her upcoming studies in the Nursing program at Algonquin College. I admire Maimuna's fearlessness and determination, seriously.

Still, I got the feeling that Maimuna wanted to delay meeting any members of my family. Now, I trust Maimuna and I care for her deeply. Shoot, I can honestly say that I'm falling in love with my sweet, tall and sinfully sexy Somali MILF. Nevertheless, this young Haitian brother definitely knows when a woman is being evasive. I don't know if it's because I'm from a Christian background and Maimuna is a practicing Muslim, but I got the feeling that she wasn't feeling the idea of meeting my people. Or perhaps Maimuna feels that it's too soon. Who knows what goes on in her brain?

Women mystify me, as they do most men on this planet, and there's simply no way around that. Still, Fate had a little comeuppance in store for Maimuna Jibril and I. After a fun outing at the Canadian Museum of Civilizations in the City of Gatineau, Quebec, Maimuna and I spent the day making love and enjoying each other's company. At some point, we decided to go out for supper, and went to the Saint Laurent Shopping Center.

There's a nice Chinese restaurant in the food court upstairs, and I've been going there for years. The food at that place is delicious and the service is actually decent. There's a nice old Asian gentleman who works there and he always gives me generous portions. I took Maimuna there, and although she was somewhat reluctant ( Maimuna is a Muslim and thinks all Chinese people eat pork ), I explained to the servers Maimuna's dietary restrictions and everything went smoothly.

Maimuna and I sat at the center of the room, since it was packed that Wednesday evening, and enjoyed two delicious plates of fried rice with chicken wings, spring rolls, and two cans of Pepsi. We just sat there, enjoying our meals while basking in each other's company. Maimuna told me how excited she was about starting her Nursing courses in the summer at Algonquin College instead of waiting till September since her OSAP government loans got approved. I was happy for her, and told her as much.

Yeah, Maimuna and I were there, having ourselves a nice time, when someone approached our table. Lo and behold, it was my sister Annabelle Saint-Mathieu and her boyfriend, a stocky Mexican dude named Carlos. I happily greeted Carlos and Annabelle, then invited the two of thm to join our table. My sweet Somali MILF Maimuna seemed a bit uncomfortable as I made the introductions. This was perfect, let me tell you.

My sister Annabelle smiled and shook Maimuna's hand, and Maimuna nodded respectfully at Carlos but did not shake his hand. The Mexican dude seemed surprised, but I explained to Carlos the religious and cultural restrictions that Muslim women like Maimuna had to follow. Carlos smiled and nodded respectfully at Maimuna, and the four of us sat down and ate. I hadn't seen my sister Annabelle in a while since she got a job with the National Bank after graduating from the MBA program at the University of Ottawa.

Me? I'm still trying to get my bachelor's degree from a certain university in the Canadian capital, and I'm close to getting it. Carlos works in construction, and I met him while surveying contractors on the construction site where he worked a year ago. We became friends, and I invited him to dinner at my parents house in Orleans one time. Carlos met my sister Annabelle there, and sparks flew between them. Carlos is a hard-working and God-fearing guy who respects women, and Annabelle is happy with him. That's all that matters if you ask me.

My sister Annabelle and I caught up, and Maimuna seemed ill-at-ease with the whole thing while Carlos wisely concentrated on his food. After about half an hour, Carlos and Annabelle excused themselves. They were going to the movies and had to leave. I hugged my sister goodbye and shook hands with Carlos, while Maimuna waved them goodbye. Once more, my Somali goddess and I found ourselves alone. I looked pointedly at Maimuna, who pretended not to notice. Frustrating broad, eh?

When I asked her if something was wrong, Maimuna smiled at me and ignored the question, focusing on her food. I shook my head, and dropped the subject for now. Afterwards, Maimuna and I walked around the Saint Laurent Mall. Maimuna went into Macy's and bought a few things, then we caught the bus back to my place. The whole evening weighed heavily on my mind, and I wanted to question Maimuna further on her behavior, but once we got home, the Somali MILF worked her magic on me...

Look, once Maimuna Jibril gets naked and I feast my eyes on her tall, curvaceous, busty and big-bottomed, sinfully sexy Somali goddess body, I lost all train of coherent thought. Maimuna grinned at me, hands on her hips. I went to her, like the hungry and pussy-craving Haitian stud that I am. I knelt before Maimuna and licked her pussy, then we got busy. Even though we made love earlier, I was still horny.

I lay on the bed and Maimuna sat on my face, smothering me with her thick Somali derriere. The Somali goddess had me right where she wanted me. I'm a Haitian brother, we're all vulnerable to the thick ass of a curvy female. It's like a genetic weakness in us Haitian men, we crave a big and round booty. Doesn't matter whom it's attached to. I licked Maimuna's pussy and fingered her asshole, then we got down to business.

Maimuna grabbed my long and thick, uncircumcised Haitian dick and stroked it then sucked it good and proper. I moaned softly as Maimuna fingered my ass while sucking my dick. I looked at her and shook my head. The sight of Maimuna's Hijab-covered head bobbing up and down as she sucked me off drove me nuts. Shoot, this broad was something else. Maimuna worked her magic on me, and it didn't take me long to cum. When I finally came, Maimuna drained every last drop of my manly seed. Maimuna wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and winked at me. I smiled weakly, a happy man.

Afterwards, Maimuna surprised me by getting in touch with her bossy side. Translation? The Somali MILF donned a strap-on dildo and bent me over, greased me up then fucked me with it. I got really turned on as Maimuna spanked my ass and fucked me with her strap-on dildo. Seriously, whoever thinks that Somali women, being Muslim and all, aren't dominant, most definitely hasn't met Maimuna. The bossy Somali gal made me beg for mercy after relentlessly pounding my ass, seriously.

We lay side by side, positively glowing after some wicked kinky sex. Maimuna kissed me and rested her head against my chest, playing with my chest hairs. Without being prompted, Maimuna apologized for her behavior earlier, and told me that she was unprepared to meet my sister and her hubby. I took Maimuna's hands in mine and brought them to my lips, and assured her that everything would be fine. At least, that's what I hoped. I love Maimuna something fierce. Shoot, I'd be willing to embrace Islam to marry her just so Maimuna and I can be together. Still, I do need her to come around on certain things. Wish us luck. Peace.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Maimuna The Somali MILF Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 40 milliseconds