• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Zelda Hyrule Warriors - Future Hero

Zelda Hyrule Warriors - Future Hero

A frenzied Ordon goat rushed at Link, but he stood his ground, holding his arms ready. Just as the goat was about to make contact, Link determinedly grabbed it by its horns, and pushed back hard and simultaneously to the side. They began to turn, the goat's charge stopped and its movement redirected, but something felt wrong. Link lost the ground from under his feet, and suddenly he couldn't grasp the horns either, his hands just went through them. The blue sky and green pasture of Ordon ranch suddenly fell into the golden, somber colors of dusk, then darkened completely, not just into night, but complete blackness and nothingness. The world around him vanished, until only Link was left.

That was when he woke up. He wasn't in his bed in Ordon village anymore. With growing alarm, as if the dream hadn't ended, Link realized he was floating in blackness, with nothing anywhere around him. Then he fell.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh!"

With a thud softer than he had expected, he landed somewhere.

"Welcome, Link."

He stood up, and right away his attention was drawn to the woman standing close by. She seemed to be a sorceress of some kind, judging by the spellbook she held in one hand and magic staff in the other. Her greenish eyes observed Link intently.

"I'm sorry... was that a little rough? This is the first time I've done something like this," the woman said. She wore an elaborate white robe, with some greenish gems as adornment, matching the color of her eyes. One of the gems, hanging from her necklace, was set just over her cleavage, and Link couldn't avert his eyes from her ample breasts.

Link didn't know what to say, but he gave a faint smile. He looked around, and it seemed they were in a large room in some kind of a mansion. Through open doorways and windows, he could see some hallways and stairs as well as outside, with thick forest surrounding the mansion.

"I'm... Cia," she continued. "I hope you don't think badly of me, but I couldn't restrain myself any longer. I just had to do something... naughty."

Link had already been at a loss for words, but he found himself even more perplexed when he saw the paintings on the walls of the room. It was him. Yet not him. Slightly different in each painting, all wearing variations of unfamiliar green garb, none wearing anything resembling his Ordon clothes. Not even the one that by his face looked almost like his mirror image.

"So... I have to ask a favor of you, future Hero of Twilight. Make love to me. Then I will send you back to your home." There was a tinge of something else on her otherwise serene face when she said it.

Link stood in shock, mouth agape. An image of Ilia flashed before his eyes. Was he still dreaming?

"Um... here," Cia said and lifted her staff. Out of thin air, the outlines of a bed came into view, made of white light. There were actual, real sofas in the room as well, but the bed didn't materialize into anything further. And it didn't look like a real bed or solid at all, until Cia took off her headdress and threw it onto the bed. It stayed on, as if the outlines of light were just highlighting an invisible object.

"Please?" she said. Her serene expression seemed to break into... sadness?

Link wasn't sure what to make of it. He hadn't been in a situation as weird as this before. So he went by instinct and... hugged her.

"Ah!" she moaned, out of surprise. But she quickly eased into the hug, and when she detached enough to look Link in the face, she had regained her composure. First she touched Link's face, looking him into the eyes, then without word, kissed him.

Link, for his turn, was surprised by the kiss, but it was certainly not unpleasant. Something that felt good and even familiar in this weird situation. So he kissed her back, took her light purple hair in his hand and drew her tighter into himself. She didn't seem to need much help. The sorceress was eager, even hungry, and kissed Link sloppily.

He took a look at the curious headdress on the magicked bed, and its two white cones reminded him of her breasts. When he took hold of her ample bust, she moaned in encouragement. He peeled off the dress from her ample mounds, then pulled it down a little more. His eyes widened at the sight of her huge, round tits, before he covered them with his hands and kissed her again, teasing her nipples with his palms. She moaned lightly into the kiss.

Meanwhile, her hands wandered over his body, and into the hard lump in his pants, making Link groan in exchange.

"Mhmm... Let me..." she said, and kneeled down. She put her hands under his white shirt, embroidered with Ordon's insignia, to feel out his lean stomach. Then she pulled down Link's pants and underpants, and his rigid cock sprang into view. Her eyes and mouth opened with enthusiastic expectation, and she quickly wrapped her soft lips around the red head. She enjoyed its hardness in her mouth, playing with the head with her lips and tongue, making it slicker with her saliva. Then she detached, letting her outstretched tongue lap his length before taking a feel of it with her hand. Its hardness felt good to her touch, but she couldn't quite get a good grip of it, so she took it back in her mouth. A masculine scent filled her nose, and she could feel the red on her cheeks deepening. She really was giving oral sex to Link!

"Ungh!" groaned Link suddenly, and grabbed her by the hair. She thought he would push her further onto his length, but instead he pulled her away. Before she could even react, his engorged meat twitched violently, and sprayed semen all over her face. She yelped in surprise and closed her eyes, but there was no stopping the torrent of sperm splashing on her skin, warm cum spraying all over her face and dripping over onto her chest. The white dress caught some of the stray spurts, while a lot of Link's load landed on the green-tinted necklace and gem and her large breasts.

Eventually the spurts ended, and she wiped Link's cum off from her eyelids to open her eyes again. She met the sight of a heaving Link, looking at her happily.

"So soon..." she said softly, but even that made a few strands of cum snap off from her chin and drop onto her tits or the white dress. What a mess she must have been! She could feel his semen all over her face, tasting it from her lips, and when she looked down, she saw that the necklace and her breasts were haphazardly covered with strands of thick spooge as well. What was she going to do with it? A thick line of his cum still hung from the tip of his cock, and Cia extended her tongue to catch it, before taking his member back into her mouth and licking it clean. Then she wiped what she could of Link's sticky load onto the long, decorated sleeves of her dress, and took off the separated upper part to wipe the necklace clean. She would have to worry about the mess later. She threw the upper part, the sperm-stained sleeves and the necklace away, and decided she should take off the rest of her dress as well.

Link watched in silent appreciation as the Guardian of Time stripped in front of him, the remains of his orgasm still fresh on her face and glistening on partially-wiped bust. As she bent down to remove the lower parts of her dress, her heavy mammaries hung down with enchanting beauty, and Link was only drawn from the view when Cia revealed her light purple pubic hair, highlighting her womanhood. It was a color unlike what he had seen before, although it matched the sorceress' hair.

While she moved to remove her cumbersome-looking stockings and boots, Link decided he was overdressed for the occasion and with a couple of swift movements, stripped off his Ordon garb in a few seconds. Before Cia could even start, he moved to her and lifted her back up, kissing her on the lips.

"Ah... It's hard again?.." she uttered, as her hand brushed against his renewed erection. Link didn't reply, he just kissed her again, letting one hand wander on her elaborate stockings, brushing past patches of revealed skin and fabric. Then he guided her towards the bed made of light, or made visible with lines of light. Before pushing her onto it, he tested it with his hand. The invisible air between the lines of light felt solid, not exactly soft, but not rock-hard either, unlike his member.

She eagerly lay down on the magic bed, and Link bent over her. He kissed her again, taking all the time they needed, lips locking and leaving, then finding each other again, their tongues playing together. Eventually, she pressed his head down, to her breasts, and he kissed them with equal care, adoring the skin of her ample bust with his lips, playing with her nipples, and tasting his cum on her. His hands could not get enough of her thighs, her hips, her butt, while she felt his back and ruffled his golden blonde hair. She could feel her wetness dripping out, and her breathing grew heavier.

"Link... ah... do it," she finally pleaded. Link halted her oral affections, rose up and looked at her with his deep blue eyes, then positioned his cock at her entrance. With a swift trust, he was in, and Cia moaned, and kept moaning softly as Link got into a steady rhythm, making her boobs jiggle in pace with his thrusts. They kept at it for a good while, slightly adjusting their position every now and then, with Link lifting one or both of her stocking-clad legs up now and then.

The light-bed wasn't quite as comfortable as a real bed would have been, and eventually, Cia pushed Link off and guided him to one of the sofas, with a red cushion. Her wetness was trailing down her thighs as they walked, wettening the stockings, and dripping down Link's rigid dick. Before she could turn back to him, he guided her to lean down onto the sofa, and entered her from behind. His hands were everywhere as he fucked her, caressing her round butt, taking hold of her hanging breasts, and trailing across her back.

Cia felt flushed, sweaty and slightly out of her head, she could only moan and encourage Link to go on in response to his pounding, but the position was still lacking something. So she quickly turned around and lay down on the red sofa, facing Link again. Without missing a beat, he kissed her and groped her breasts again, and took hold of her thighs as he drove his cock back inside her. She could see that there was a feral lust in him now, almost beast-like, even on his young face. He looked at her hungrily, and thrust into her hard and fast, and Cia could feel undulating tremors inside her, squeezing her chest harder than Link was squeezing her breast, until an explosion burst forth from inside her. She moaned and yelled loud and hard, grasping Link and drawing him tightly onto her, and somehow she managed to plead him to keep going, feeling herself pulse against his hard organ as it moved in her.

Suddenly, it was over. She breathed heavily, and there was an overwhelming warmth all over her body. She realized she was staring at the red backrest of the sofa, and she looked back at Link just at the moment he let out a guttural groan and grimaced. With a quick motion, he withdrew from her, and with another deep groan, he came, his twitching member sending another load of cum all over Cia. His thick spurts covered her naked skin from waist to heaving breasts, with a stray strand even landing on her face, but most of his abundant seed splashed on her tummy or round tits, with some trailing down her sides or flying over onto the sofa. In her post-orgasmic haze, she couldn't help but giggle at it, how he was somehow able to cover most of his body with his white spunk.

When he was spent, he opened his eyes and looked at her with tired, satisfied bliss, taking in the sight of her beauty adorned with his copious semen, her gorgeous tits now decorated twice with his heavy load. Exhausted, he dropped to his side onto the sofa, his cock still dripping the last of his load onto her stocking. She tried out the crisscrossing web of sticky spooge with her fingers, and brought it to her mouth for a taste.

It had been exhilarating. Arousing. Invigorating. Yet also... disappointing. As Cia lay there, strewn with Link's seed, she felt like something was missing. Despite the exhausted Hero draping his arm over her thoroughly cum-coated body, it didn't feel real. And it wasn't enough. She had to send this Link back to the Twilight Era to preserve the timeline, and then she would be alone again...

She needed power. More power. And then she would set forth events that would reveal the soul of the Hero in this era. She would exert her own influence on the timeline, not just to observe it, but to be part of it. She would be part of Hyrule's history. But first, she could have some more fun with this Link before sending him back...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Zelda Hyrule Warriors - Future Hero

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds