• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Hannah's Revenge

Hannah's Revenge

I had just turned 18 and was in my final year at high school. For the past 5 years I had attended a prestigious all girls boarding school in Oxfordshire and had really made the most of my opportunities: I was a straight A student and was the head of the volleyball and lacrosse teams and, of course, the head of the cheerleading squad. As a tall, raven-haired beauty with a narrow waist and perky, firm C-cup breasts I was the envy of all the other girls at the school, but one girl especially coveted my good looks and success. Hannah was a fat and ugly girl who had nasty dirty-blonde hair that always seemed to be natty and tangled. Even her arms and legs were covered in this layer of hair. I recall once seeing her coming out of the shower with her folds of fat jiggling and her wet, thick, curly, matted pubic hair sticking to her skin which spread almost to her upper thighs; it made me want to throw up.

One day, we were outside running the 1500 metres in the blazing heat. While me and my friends were happily jogging ahead, we laughed at Hannah stumbling and wheezing far behind us; her face was bright red and her shirt was stained with litres of sweat. Me and my friends laughed as she collapsed in a heap.

Later, I was showering in the changing rooms alone as all my friends had gone to class while I had a free period. Suddenly, I heard the cubicle door swing open, with soap in my eyes I blindly swung round to see a squat, fat shape moving swiftly towards me.

"I'll teach you not to laugh you fucking bitch!" It yelled.

Before I knew what was happening, I was shoved down onto the hard tiled floor. Hannah was towering above me, laughing.

"You think you're so great, you fucking bitch!", she laughed, "Let's just see how great you are!"

The next thing I knew I had 200 pounds of sweaty weight straddling my stomach. Hannah spat into my face and wiped away most of the soap but leaving enough for my eyes to still be stinging.

"I want you to see everything I do to you." Hannah said with a smirk, "I've made sure to leave myself nice and stanky for you."

I saw her nasty, droopy, sweaty breasts dangling over my face with beads of sweat dripping down off of them and down my face. Suddenly, I was smothered under the force of Hannah's breasts.

"Lick them!" she commanded, "Lick my sweaty breasts!"

I held my breath for as long as I could, trying to keep my mouth shut, not letting the salty, briny breasts reach my tongue. I gasped with a sudden shock as I felt her slap hard against my cunt.

"I said lick them!" she bellowed.

Trying my hardest to hold back my tears I swallowed my pride and licked those disgusting, salty milk-bags that were choking me. She moaned with pleasure as my tongue circled her areola, dripping with sweat. When she pulled my head closer, smothering me under the weight of her breasts, I had no choice but to suck tentatively on her nipple. That made her squeal with delight. I hoped that would be the end of it; but little did I know what would be happening next.

I gasped and choked with happiness as she finally removed her saggy tits from my face.

"Don't worry baby," she said, "I've got plenty of more fun things planned..."

Before I could even catch my breath, something far worse was hovering above my face: Hannah's dirty, sweaty pimple covered arse. With a sudden realisation, I gasped in fear and before I even had a chance to protest I was choking on her sweaty dirty butthole. She moaned with pleasure as she writhed over my face, wiping off the sweat that had gathered in her puckered, pink butthole. She grabbed the sides of my head and forced my nose hard into her sweaty ass-crack.

"Now when I say lick it, you better fucking lick it!"

With one more hard slap against my cunt I had little choice but to stick my tongue deep into that putrid void of filth and sweat. I choked and gagged. My muffled cries for air fell on deaf ears. she laughed and with her arse cheeks sealing out any chance of air and my tongue deep in her arse she released a long, wet, stinking fart that went deep down into what felt like my lungs. I choked and gagged while all she did was release another one of her nasty farts. Again and again. Fart after fart after fart. My eyes were watering and my nose stinging, I could feel myself almost blacking out and all the time she was farting and forcing my tongue deeper into her ass, lapping away at that sweaty, briny crack.

When she had decided that her ass was good and clean she pulled herself off of my face and gave me a few seconds before I was deep underneath her again.

"If you thought my arse was delicious, wait until you taste my pussy!"

Suddenly, her thick, matt of pubic hair was wiping over my face, her sweat and vaginal fluid stinging my eyes. She ground her cunt hard against my face, I could feel my nose being crushed and pushed further, and further into this disgusting, sweaty fanny. Her movements became quicker and harder, her moans became a raucous scream as she came hard and powerfully against my face, her cum flowing across my face and into my eyes, hair and deep down my throat. She slowed down before stopping.

"Now clean it up!" she ordered, "I've got something extra special for you now..."

On the verge of blacking out, I had no choice but to lick clean that dirty fanny, still sweaty and soaked with cum. Struggling for air I sighed with relief as she finally stood up off my face.

She stood straddled over my face with her fingers spreading apart her freshly cleaned fanny.

"You better keep your eyes and mouth open for this!" she commanded menacingly.

Tears streaming down my face I gasped and cried as I struggled to keep my eyes and mouths open. With an evil giggle, Hannah let loose a strong, powerful flow of yellow piss that stung my eyes and made me choke.

I cried and cried as it stung my eyes but I still kept my mouth open out of fear of what she'd do next. As the flow stemmed to a trickle, she smirked and said:

"Now swallow it, swallow my fucking piss!"

Barely able to stop myself from gagging I swallowed that putrid, disgusting, salty, yellow liquid before bursting out into more tears.

"One last thing," Hannah whispered, "And I saved the best for last..."

Again that all too familiar sight of her ass plopped down hard against my face. I heart her gasp and strain, before releasing another fart. But she didn't seem to stop. Panting harder and harder she managed to shout:

"Keep that fucking mouth open!"

With an bellowing splatter a thick flow of disgusting brown shit came spilling out of her ass and across my face and inside my mouth. I remember spluttering some of it up and begging:

"Air...please...I need air."

After that, I can only remember Hannah's evil laugh before I blacked out with Hannah's shitting arse still pumping out that horrible brown fluid.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Hannah's Revenge

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds