• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Slave's Journey Begins Ch. 11

A Slave's Journey Begins Ch. 11

12

Thomas walked the length of Blackmore Estate's banquet hall. The tables were set, the fires were lit, the banners were raised, and the ropes were ready. A smile crossed his angular face as he looked up at the rafters and remembered his first banquet, his first time seeing Leanna suspended and suffering beautifully for the crowd's delight. There would be no shortage of slaves on display tonight, Thomas knew. Lords and ladies from across the realm, and even some from across the sea, as well as merchants, captains, artists, and other men of influence would be arriving soon and he was ready to open the gates. His gates. Thomas' smile faded. He was used to acting as host for the twice yearly banquets, as his father had not attended them for the last few years before he died, but this would be his first time hosting as Master of the Estate, and not a stand-in for someone else. No more excuses for the old man's absence, no more pretense of doing business on his father's behalf. Tonight his decisions would be his own and they would be final.

--------

Tara stared at her reflection in the looking glass as wave after wave of nervousness washed over her. She barely recognized the girl she saw looking back at her. No, not a girl, she thought. A slave. Her hair had been brushed till it shone, the curls pinned back from her face and then left to fall freely, giving her a look of playful innocence that contrasted sharply with the cold, steel chain that attached to her collar and then split in two to connect to the silver clamps biting into each of her tender pink nipples. Her blue eyes had been lined to make them look darker, her lips glossed over, her skin perfumed, and her ass firmly plugged. Leather cuffs with silver rings in them encircled her ankles and wrists, suggesting that she was to be bound. But how? And by whom?

"Tara, you look lovely," Siara's voice interrupted her thoughts. Tara's gaze shifted to Siara's reflection in the mirror and she breathed an "ohhh" of wonder. Each section of her long brown hair had been braided and then the sections braided together again to create an intricate, silky rope down her back. Her already golden-hued skin had been brushed with a shimmering bronze powder that at first glance, gave her the look of a beautiful statue. Tara noticed that she too had cuffs around her wrists and ankles. Seeing the look of worry on the younger slave's face, Siara smiled reassuringly and placed her hands on Tara's shoulders. "You'll be fine," she said. "Just relax, don't resist, and remember your training."

"Do you think Sir Lucas will be there? Or Sir Liam?" Tara asked.

Siara paused at the mention of Liam's name, but before she could answer, Mistress Leanna was calling for them and they immediately presented themselves at the doors to the slaves' quarters.

Leanna looked them over critically. She ran a hand through Tara's hair and pinched Siara's nipples so that they grew hard and stood out from her body, the perfect accents to her full, firm breasts.

"Where's Katya?" Mistress Leanna demanded.

"She's in bed, Mistress," Siara replied, her eyes downcast. "She's... ill." Even Tara could tell she was lying.

With her mouth set in a firm line, Leanna threw back the curtain separating the entrance from the rest of the quarters and marched towards the slaves' bed chamber. Siara and Tara looked at each other as the sounds of a muffled argument came through the heavy curtain. They heard Katya cry out and then silence. A few minutes later, Leanna emerged with Katya in tow. One side of her face was bright red and her eyes were glassy with tears. Her hair had been coiled and pinned high on her head, the same cuffs worn by the other slaves fastened around her wrists and ankles. Tara watched as Mistress Leanna pulled what looked like a long string of glittering crystals from her robe pocket and fastening one end to the front of Katya's collar, ran it down her body, up between her pussy lips, into the crack of her ass and then all the way up her back to fasten the other end to the back of the bejeweled collar.

Just then there was a knock at the door. A paige had come to fetch the slaves for service at the Banquet.

"Now remember," Leanna said, "You represent your Master tonight. Serve everyone who would use you as you would serve Him."

And with those words, she sent the three slaves to the Banquet Hall, hoping that three slaves would return.

----------

The evening was going well. The remnants of supper had long since been cleared away, the ladies had retreated to the guest quarters, and now the wine flowed freely, the music played loudly and the entire hall was alive with pleasures and perversions of every sort. Thomas surveyed the sea of slaves before him, some tied down to the tables, some pinned against the walls, some bent over chairs, some suspended in bondage from the rafters with long coils of rope. Out of the crowd, he picked out his own slaves and was pleased to see them performing well. Katya was on her knees in the middle of a circle of hard cocks, sucking them and jerking them off in turn. As she leaned forward to take one in her mouth and one in each hand, the man behind her gave the studded chain she wore a savage tug, cutting into her pussy, and the circle laughed heartily as the slave yelped in pain.

Tara, meanwhile, was stuffed airtight, her legs spread wide and attached by their cuffs to either end of a metal bar while her hands had been cuffed together and stretched over her head. There was almost nothing to be seen of her, sandwiched as she was between the man beneath her buried in her cunt, and the man behind her pounding her ass. Even her mouth was being well used as one after another, Thomas' guests enjoyed tilting her head back and fucking her face, more than a few of them forcing their cocks deep into her throat so that she could barely breathe. Tears streamed down her face and Thomas could see her distress, but she didn't scream or struggle and when the men were through and had bathed her in hot cum, she thanked them for using her as she knew she should. Well done, Leanna, Thomas thought.

Siara had attracted a small audience of her very own and was dancing seductively for them, stopping occasionally to offer her ass for a slap or her breasts for a squeeze. Her body was streaked with cum and when she bent over, her asshole gaped invitingly, showing that she had already been used and was ready for more. The eyes that watched her were wide with desire, the mouths practically salivating for a taste and Thomas knew that she would be in high demand, not just tonight, but likely for days to come.

"She's a fine slave." Thomas turned to the Merchant who had come to stand beside him and was now also watching Siara bounce and sway. "I said as much to your boy at the inn last night."

Thomas took a moment to register what the man was saying. "You've seen her before?" he asked.

"Oh yes, with a red haired lad, her trainer I suppose. I'm surprised you'd let him mark her like that.. although I guess we all practiced on someone, eh?" Thomas didn't answer and the Merchant continued, "With your permission, Sir, I'd like to leave this one with him for a few days. Maybe he can teach her a thing or two. I can pay you for his time of course."

Thomas scanned the room for Liam, but already knew his Steward would not be there. He cast a glance at the girl kneeling at the Merchant's feet, a hollow-eyed scrap of a slave whose body showed signs of use by a master who was either careless or cruel or both.

"Maybe he can teach you a thing or two," Thomas muttered. "Please excuse me, I have to attend to my guests," he said, standing abruptly and making his way through the crowd, stopping to shake hands and exchange pleasantries as he moved towards the doors. On his way, he caught the eye of the Maharaja, a rich and respected guest from the East who his father had entertained many times, but this was his first visit in several years and the first time he had brought his sons with him. He always arrived with valuable goods and information about the goings-on of the world and Thomas knew he would be wise to spend some time in conversation with the turbaned ruler. For the moment, the Maharaja's attention had been caught by a slave trying to take two cocks in her pussy at once and Thomas took the opportunity to slip out of the hall and up the stairs to the slaves' quarters.

He didn't bother to knock on the door, he simply let himself in, pushed past the curtain and went straight to the Training Room. He heard Liam at work inside before he saw him. The Steward was shirtless, glistening with sweat, swinging a whip at a dummy used for archery practice tied to a post. So engrossed was he in his task, that he didn't notice Thomas enter and stand at the back of the room, contemplating. The young man he saw before him was skinny and awkward, but at the same time skilled and loyal, as his father had been loyal before him. His mother was Kitchen Mistress, his younger brother a paige. Liam was part of Blackmore Estate and as such, he was family.

"You're missing the festivities," Thomas said. "Come downstairs."

Liam stopped what he was doing, but did not turn around. "I'd rather not, Sir." he replied. Thomas heard pain in his voice.

"There's a Merchant at the Banquet who requests your services," Thomas said. "You met him at the inn last night, correct?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Were you alone?"

Liam paused. There was no point lying now. "No, Sir."

Thomas approached deliberately and stood next to Liam. Although they were roughly the same height, Thomas was the bigger man and the more commanding presence. He didn't need to look at his Steward to sense his anguish and his fear.

"Do you love her?" Thomas asked in a quiet voice.

"Yes," Liam replied.

Thomas took a moment, giving Liam's reply the weight it deserved. Then he said, "This is her home, Liam. She will be Slave Mistress one day." Liam said nothing and Thomas continued, "This is your home too. Your family will always be taken care of and if you take a wife, your children will have a place in the world. You are both valuable to me. What would you have me do?"

Liam shrugged, his eyes glued to the post in front of him. Finally Thomas said, "Be to each other what you will. But you will not interfere with her work and you will see to it that she does not interfere with yours, understood?"

Liam nodded. Be to each other what you will... were they free to be together then? His mind swirled with possibilities. "And you will not mark her without permission.. again.

Colour filled Liam's face and he clenched the whip's handle ever tighter. His secret was a secret no more! He forced himself to look the Young Master in the eye.

"I understand," he said. "And... I'm sorry. What I did to her... that never should have happened.

Thomas nodded curtly. "And it won't happen again," he said, turning to leave Liam alone with his thoughts and for the first time in a long time, a growing eagerness rather than a looming dread to see Siara again. It seemed there might be hope for a strange love story like theirs after all.

------------

Lucas groaned. He had already carried two heavy barrels of wine up from the cellar and although the crowd at the Banquet was beginning to thin, there still remained a handful of guests revelling into the night, leaving him with the task of carrying two more barrels up so that their cups would not run dry.

"I'd offer you a hand, Lucas my boy, but I'm afraid these old bones wouldn't be much help." Lucas turned to Maester Price whose stores of potions, shelves upon shelves of books, and heaven only knew what other oddities, were also housed in the cellar, along with the old man's bedchamber and bathing room.

"I can manage these just fine, but perhaps you'd like to come with me anyway. I think there might be a pretty thing or two up there that your old bones might fancy," he said with a wink.

Maester Price laughed. "Oh, to be young again," he replied and turned to return to his chamber. Lucas was just about to hoist one of the wine barrels on to his back when a clattering sound followed by the streak of a cat fleeing the room drew his attention. He looked towards the bedchamber.

"Do you have company, Maester Price?" Lucas asked.

"That mangy animal probably knocked over my wine jug. I'll see to it, you go on up."

Unconvinced, Lucas moved towards the chamber door which the cat had left ajar upon its hasty exit. "Allow me to check for you, Sir."

"That's not necessary!" Maester Price called out, but Lucas was already swinging the door open. A fire in the grate filled the small room with warmth and long shadows. It was sparsely furnished - a desk, a chair, and a bed. And Katya wrapped in a blanket in the corner, the wine jug spilled in front of her.

Lucas took in the scene as a grin slowly spread across his face. "You surprise me, old friend," he said. "I would have wagered it might be our new little toy, Tara, that you might have secreted away down here. From what I saw in the kitchen, she serves you quite... enthusiastically."

The Maester shuffled past Lucas without answering and righted the wine jug.

"I'm sorry, Sir," Katya blurted out. "The cat startled me and I knocked it over by accident."

"No matter, my dear. Although I suspect Sir Lucas will now be obliged to return you to the Banquet."

Lucas cleared his throat. "Er, yes," he said. "Come along, slave."

Katya shrunk back into the corner and shook her head. "No, I can't, please don't make me go."

Lucas' eyes narrowed and his cock twitched. It had been a long night of work for him and for all the fucking taking place, he had not yet had a chance to indulge. If she didn't want to go, then she would stay... with him. Without taking his eyes off Katya, he said, "Maester Price, would you be so kind as to ask Sir Liam to fetch the wine? I suspect you will find him in the slaves' quarters. And I suggest that you take your time."

Lucas closed the door behind him as he left and then turned to face Katya again. "Alone at last," he said, undoing his pants and advancing on the petite slave.

"Sir Lucas, wait - " she began, but the Steward cut her off with a rough kiss.

"I have been waiting," he said, pulling the blanket apart where she held it closed. "I've been waiting for quite some time in fact, to have you to myself." He lifted Katya easily, pushing between her legs so that she was crushed between his body and the wall. "And I'm not a man who likes to wait for what I want."

Lucas thrust deeply into Katya's pussy and was surprised to hear her scream in pain, what little colour she had draining from her face. He withdrew and saw that his cock was streaked with blood. He set her down gently, but kept her pinned to the wall, his hands trailing down her body until he knelt in front of her. He tapped on her thighs, but it was the warning look he gave her that prompted her to part them so he could examine her sex. There was a gash on the inner lip of her vagina and Lucas could see that a thick salve had recently been applied to the wound. Further exploration with his fingers confirmed that her vaginal walls also had a series of small tears, injuries that were not uncommon for a slave after hard use. His probing elicited a whimper and when he looked up at her, it was clear that she was trying very hard not to give him the satisfaction of her tears.

"So this is why you'd rather suck the Maester's shrivelled dick than serve our friends upstairs," Lucas said, pressing his lips to her smooth mound.

"They're not my friends," Katya retorted. "And that's not why I'm here."

"No?" replied Lucas, his tongue flicking over her clit, which most likely had remained untouched throughout her evening's service. "Enlighten me then, why are you here?"

Katya closed her eyes and clenched her fists as Lucas' ministrations brought her to life against her will. She wanted to fight him, she didn't want it to feel so good. But it did, oh it did! "I...Ahh! I read to him," she finally replied. The wetness filling her pussy stung and felt sweet at once. Katya hated her body for betraying her, but Lucas knew exactly what he was doing and she knew she would have to ask for permission to cum soon. Lucas had played with Katya enough times before to know her body well and when he sensed the question he was waiting for on her lips, he stopped and stood. Hooking his fingers through the ring on her collar, he led her past the spilled wine and her discarded chain of jewels and bent her over the Maester's desk.

"Sir Lucas...," she began, trying to stand as she felt him pushing for entry at her asshole, but his strong hands held her in place.

"Would you have me gag you, my beauty?" he growled.

"No, Sir. It's just... there's oil in there... if it pleases you."

Lucas followed her gaze to an innocuous wooden box on the desk, and reaching around her, flipped it open to retrieve the small glass bottle within.

"A lucky guess perhaps," Lucas said, pouring the oil over Katya's ass cheeks and rubbing his cock between them. "It must be, seeing as you only come here to read, isn't that right?"

It was true, she did read to the old man, but she did other things too, things she hated to do. But he was kind to her, didn't hurt or humiliate her, gave her books, and sometimes opened his door to her when she needed a place to hide. And in the end, really, what choice did she have? Katya forced herself to breathe deeply and relax her muscles as she had been trained to do, as Lucas worked his way into her ass, the tiny hole stretching to accommodate his girth. She felt helpless and sore, but at the same time, safe, and yes, slowly more and more aroused. Katya turned her face, pressing her cheek to the worn wood of the desk and for the first time that night, finally let herself cry.

Lucas didn't slow his pace, understanding instinctively that the release the slave sought was emotional as well as physical. Rather, he took one of her cuffed wrists and guided her hand between her legs, giving her all the permission she needed. "Sweet Katya," he said, fucking her with long, slow strokes. "I should know better than to tease you and you should know better than to take my words to heart. There's no shame in serving the old maester, or the fat merchant... or the idiot steward. There's no shame in being what you are."

Katya heard the Steward's words, but remained trapped, as she so often was, between her mind which knew beyond doubt that the way they used her was wrong, and her body which begged to be used anyway. The battle she fought was interrupted when Lucas' hand cracked against her ass, turning the pearly white skin bright pink.

Stop thinking, Katya," Lucas commanded. "Tell me what you need."

Katya's already wet fingers moved faster over her swollen clit, as Lucas' cock filled her completely and she found herself pushing back on him, meeting his body with hers at every thrust. "I need to cum," she whispered.

"Say it again, louder," Lucas responded, spanking her again and fucking her hard.

"Please Sir, I need to cum," Katya said, her words somewhere between a sigh and a sob.

Lucas felt his own climax building, his shaft rock-hard and already leaking into her open ass. "Again, slave."

"Please Sir, I need to cum!" Katya said, the pitch of her voice rising, her orgasm almost beyond her control.

"Again!"

"Please Sir, I need to cum!" Katya screamed.

"Then, cum!"

Katya's body went rigid, her eyes closed, and her mouth opened in a silent moan. Lucas let her ride out the full flood with his cock still deep inside her, then when he felt her relax, pulled out and covered her pink and glistening ass with his thick, white cum. Turning the slave around to face him, Lucas looked into her dark eyes framed by their impossibly long black lashes, and saw something real and warm within their depths. He reached out a hand to caress her cheek, but she flinched at his touch and breaking their embrace, she sunk to her knees.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Slave's Journey Begins Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds