• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Butt Busting Chick Busters

Butt Busting Chick Busters

12

AJ Lee hated seeing her girlfriend like this. Hell, she practically taste Kaitlyn's nervousness, the other girl only becoming worse with every insistence of 'I'm fine'. But Kaitlyn wasn't fine, and AJ hated that nothing she seemed to say made it any better. Still, she had to try. No matter how much she seemed to make it worse, what else could she do?

"You know this was inevitable, right?" AJ blurted out, and then when Kaitlyn gave her a look, quickly added, "I'm sorry, I know you were in the gym night and day, trying to make yourself the perfect combination of strong and muscular but small enough not to be bogged down by the weight, and we practised like every single hold until you knew them off by heart, but sooner or later everybody loses, and... well... it's Beth! She beats everybody. She butt fucks everybody. That's why she's the Alpha female."

"And we're her latest butt sluts." Kaitlyn grumbled, before sighing, "Look, I told you, I get it, and really I'm fine, it's just-"

"When you dreamt of becoming a wrestler you never thought that one day you'd have too take an ass fucking from another woman determined to make you her bitch?" AJ offered, smiling as her girlfriend blushed, "Neither did I, but like I said, the worst part is definitely worrying about it. And sure, losing your virginity isn't fun at first, but once you relax and truly accept what's happening to you it'll start feeling really good. Then it will start feeling amazing. Then you won't know how you got through a single day without being constantly fucked in the ass."

"That's what I'm afraid of!" Kaitlyn finally admitted in frustration, finally looking directly at her girlfriend for the first time in ages, "What happens if I like it too much? What happens to us if Beth butt fucks me into becoming a pure bottom? What happens then? I... I don't want to lose you."

AJ smiled softly, then in the name of cheering Kaitlyn up she offered, "I could top you."

There was a moment of silence, then both WWE divas burst into a fit of giggles, before Kaitlyn scoffed, "Yeah right, you as a top."

"You never know, maybe one day I'll be the one to finally dethrone Beth. Fuck The Glamazon's tight little virgin ass hole until it's gaping wide open and Beth is just begging to be my bitch." AJ teased, letting Kaitlyn laugh a while before adding, "Seriously though, I love you and nothing is going to change that. I don't care if we both become the biggest bottoms in the WWE, I'm in love with you, and if you can't ass fuck me anymore I'll be perfectly happy with regular pussy eatings while other girls fuck our asses. Or I could just stick to the pussy eating. You know, whatever convinces you I'm yours."

Genuinely touched Kaitlyn smiled, "You'd really give up getting ass fucked for me?"

"Totally." AJ said unconvincingly, before firmly adding, "I'm in love with you. If you ever wanted an exclusive relationship, I could do that."

Kaitlyn smiled again, "Thanks, I needed to hear that. But let's not get ahead of ourselves. I don't want rob you from the joys of being an anal slut, and I definitely don't want to quit fucking the other divas. So let's just see how tonight goes and take it from there... and for the record, butt fucking you was never about turning you into my bitch."

AJ smiled, got into Kaitlyn's personal space and wrapped her arms around her neck, "I know baby... that just kind of happened along the way."

Letting out a soft chuckle Kaitlyn wrapped her arms around her girl and softly murmured, "I love you AJ."

"I love you too Kaitlyn." AJ proudly replied before kissing her girlfriend right there in the middle of the locker room.

The kiss only lasted a few seconds before they heard the locker room door open forcefully, AJ and Kaitlyn springing apart in case it wasn't one of their fellow divas. The scenario was unlikely, and while they were relieve their lesbian relationship wasn't outed to the public Kaitlyn let out a nervous little squeak when she saw the two WWE divas now standing before them. It was their opponents in the match they had just lost, which meant AJ and Kaitlyn now had to sexually submit to them, which would definitely include the Chick Busters getting their butts busted. AJ and Kaitlyn had been promised that, and given look on the faces of Beth Phoenix and Natalya there was little doubt in AJ's mind that their asses were about to be fucked.

"Oh, don't stop on our account." Natalya purred gleefully.

"Yeah, there's nothing me and Nattie love more than watching two bottoms make out. Mmmmmmm, it gets us so hot." Beth grinned wickedly, before turning her attention specifically to AJ, "In fact, why don't you make out and then you can suck your girlfriend's big tits? It will give me and Nattie time to pick the dildos we want to use to tear your asses apart."

While being treated like that turned AJ on it clearly worried Kaitlyn. Luckily for the taller Chick Buster her tiny partner was there to help her forget her worries about losing her anal cherry by simply pulling Kaitlyn into another kiss, and when that failed to do the trick AJ pulled off her girlfriend's top, unhooked her bra and buried her face in Kaitlyn's massive tits. That got more of a reaction out of the clearly stunned/nervous blonde, Kaitlyn letting out a long groan followed by a happy moan as she grabbed onto AJ's head gently with both hands and pushed her deeper into her cleavage. As if AJ needed the encouragement.

AJ used to dream of having a curvaceous girlfriend with big boobs nearly as often as she dreamt of being a WWE diva. Now she was living her dreams, including the other frequent one about having sex with a WWE girl. Because now she and her girlfriend were both fully fledged WWE divas and they were fucking, AJ providing the foreplay while she and her girl mentally prepared themselves to be roughly dominated by the most dominant divas of 2011 in the WWE, Beth Phoenix and Natalya.

It was something that Kaitlyn couldn't forget, partly because Natalya was taunting her every so often while Beth just stared at her. Despite their threat to go get their dildos the women who were known collectively as Pinup Strong, or sometimes the Divas of Doom, continued watching as AJ went from 'motorboating' her tits to sucking on them and then eventually adding licking and biting into the mix, driving Kaitlyn wild. Of course this wasn't the first time she'd had a lover who went crazy for her big tits, but no one loved her big boobs like AJ loved her big boobs. In fact half the time AJ was so obsessed with her huge rack that Kaitlyn worried her girlfriend loved her body more than she loved her as a person, AJ's current actions doing nothing to help alleviate those worries.

After maybe 10 or 15 minutes of AJ indulging in her favourite pastime Beth's voice echo throughout the mostly silent locker room, "Show us those asses."

"Oh yesssssssss, mmmmmmm, pull down your little trunk so we can get a good look at those dyke butts." Natalya agreed eagerly, "Oh, do it nice and slowly. Teas us with those sexy asses were about to fuck."

Clearly not wanting to break the rules on her first day AJ yanked off her top, turned around so that her back was facing Beth and Natalya, and then gripped her little wrestling trunks and waited for Kaitlyn to do the same. Kaitlyn was a little hesitant, but did as she was told shortly after AJ, the girls who had named themselves the Chick Busters as an inside joke slowly pulling down their trunks to reveal two nicely rounded asses to the two divas were going to ass fuck them.

This led to Natalya whistling, "Wow, look at those hot bitch asses. Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmm, NXT sure have given us some fine pieces of meat, haven't they Beth?"

"Hell yeah." Beth said noncommittally as she stared at her prize, making Kaitlyn even more nervous before putting her at ease, "Since you two are so in love, why don't you 69? Me and Nattie still have to get our strap-ons, and we like a little lezzie show before we fuck."

This was one order Kaitlyn had no problem obeying, although she couldn't match the enthusiasm of the already excited AJ who was completely naked and lying on her back on the ground in the blink of an eye. Kaitlyn happily took her place on top of her, the heavier of the two Chick Busters carefully lowering her cunt onto AJ's face before lowering her mouth to her girlfriend's waiting pussy. Ok, Kaitlyn might have paused to let out a long moan as AJ began licking her out, partly because she wanted to savour the pleasure and partly because she wanted to feel in control for a moment. But there was nothing Kaitlyn loved more than being in a 69 with AJ, so she got into position without any further prompting and gleefully began lapping away at AJ's twat.

Before getting to the WWE Kaitlyn had never been with a woman. Never even really seriously thought about it. But then on her first day she had met AJ Lee and all that had changed. The two of them had clicked within seconds of meeting each other, and before the day was even done she was dreaming of kissing AJ and so much more, that night and for the rest of the month fantasising about her new best friend. Her fantasies had become increasingly kinky the more she heard about what the main roster divas secretly did to each other, meaning that when they finally fucked Kaitlyn insisted on taking AJ's anal cherry, and she had been fucking that tight little ass ever since, Kaitlyn still trying to make up her mind which she preferred, licking AJ's pussy or fucking her up the ass.

AJ definitely knew what she preferred. She was addicted to Kaitlyn's pussy cream and cum, and Kaitlyn could make her cum so hard with her mouth and tongue. Going down on the rest of the NXT divas had been almost just as good, because AJ had felt like a total slut as she and Kaitlyn buried their faces in between the thighs of all their competitors, and receiving some fantastic head in return. But nothing made AJ Lee cum harder than getting her ass fucked, and as someone who still wanted to defeat other women in the ring and someday win the diva's title the utter surrender of taking a cock up her ass was intoxicating. That Kaitlyn's juices could even compare was a testament to just how tasty they were and/or AJ's devotion to her girlfriend, AJ at least proving the latter as she desperately trying to forget the ass reaming to come in favour of concentrating on eating Kaitlyn's pussy.

Normally this was an easy task, especially when Kaitlyn was sitting on her face like this, but then Beth and Natalya slowly walked to their lockers, stripped off their clothes and chose their dildos. Not that AJ could see this of course, but as Kaitlyn's moans were muffled by the little brunette's cunt it was pretty easy for her to hear the tell-tale sound of footsteps etc which signified it wouldn't be long now before Pinup Strong began butt busting the Chick Busters.

Knowing how nervous Kaitlyn still was AJ tried her best to give her girl nice relaxing orgasm by shoving her tongue as deep as it would go into Kaitlyn's cunt and started to rapidly tongue fuck her. Kaitlyn let out an extra loud cry of approval and then try to make AJ cum by wrapping her lips around the brunette's clit and then beginning to switch between rapidly licking it and frantically sucking it while at the same time she pushed first one and then two fingers inside of AJ's welcoming entrance, the Chick Busters working together to make each other cum. They were so close, so close that AJ could taste it.

Then Beth called out, "Stop! Kaitlyn get up onto all fours. Your virgin ass is mine! AJ, you get on all fours so you're facing your girlfriend. I want you sluts to be looking at each other as we take your asses and make them our personal fuck holes."

Kaitlyn whimpered in disappointment, but nobody disobeyed The Glamazon. Especially if they had wronged her, like Kaitlyn had done by robbing Beth of the chance to take AJ's anal cherry. Which meant of course Natalya would be butt fucking AJ first, AJ had known that, but soon she would get her ass drilled by the legendary rectum wrecker Beth Phoenix, and Natalya was supposed to be second best, so again AJ couldn't be more excited for what was about to happen, the tiny brunette on pins and needles for the butt pounding to get underway. So much so that the second Kaitlyn was in position AJ almost broke something as she scrambled to obey Beth's command, the smallest girl in the room sticking out her ass as much as possible and wiggling it in the hopes of enticing Natalya.

It seemed to work, Natalya giggling and slapping AJ's butt as she murmured, "Mmmmmm, my slut seems eager. How's yours Beth?"

"Nervous, but that is natural for a first timer." Beth said almost sweetly, stroking Kaitlyn's back in an attempt to help her relax as she told her, "Just accept your ass is mine. As soon as you do you will be begging to be my bitch forever."

"You try relaxing when someone's about to stick a dick up your ass!" Kaitlyn snapped, before looking justifiably horrified at what she had just done.

In response Beth slapped Kaitlyn's ass hard and chuckle, "That will never happen. I'm Beth Phoenix, The Glamazon, the greatest Alpha female and champion this division has ever seen. Getting ass fucked is for ass whores like you and your girlfriend here... so here's what I want you two to do, stared deeply into each other's eyes, tell the other you love them and then ready or not me and Natalya are going to rip your ass holes apart!"

"Yeah we are." Natalya agreed, although as she actually felt sorry for the new girls in that moment she added, "Mmmmmmm, me and Beth just lubed up our cocks real nice, and now we're about to shove them straight up your bitch asses! So tell each other those three little words and then relax, because your asses belong to us."

Knowing that the dildo about to be shoved up her ass was wet with lubricant helped AJ relax, although she worried it wouldn't be enough for Kaitlyn. Still, Kaitlyn was the one who got pinned, so she kind of only had herself to blame. Still in the hopes of helping her girlfriend AJ played the only card she had left and gently whispered, "I love you Kaitlyn. No matter what happens, I love you."

Kaitlyn hesitated briefly, which earned her a hard smack to her ass followed by Beth yelling cruelly, "Tell your little girlfriend you love her!"

Whimpering softly Kaitlyn looked into AJ's eyes and obediently said, "I love you AJ."

The second Kaitlyn mentioned her girlfriends name her eyes went wide and she let out an agonising cry as Kaitlyn felt her virgin ass hole begin to stretch for Beth's big dildo. From the way AJ's eyes also widened and that a cry also escaped her mouth it became clear that Natalya was also stretching AJ's ass hole, the two members of Pinup Strong anally violating the two members of the Chick Busters at the same time. The difference was after months of passionate anal love-making down at NXT AJ cried out in mostly pleasure as she was anally penetrated while Kaitlyn cried out in mostly pain as she was robbed of her anal cherry.

"Oh yeah, take it you little bitches!" Natalya crowed as she pulled AJ's ass cheeks wide apart so she could study that forbidden hole wrapped around the head of her cock.

"Yeah, take it!" Beth murmured nonchalantly as she also pulled apart Kaitlyn's butt cheeks so she could get the best possible look of her dick violating that virgin hole.

For a few seconds the two dominating blondes just admired their conquests, then they used their powerful hips to push those dildos further into the tight asses of their victims, AJ and Kaitlyn crying out as their rectums were filled with rubber cock. Again the difference was the experience, although Kaitlyn desperately tried to relax her bottom and just let Beth have her way with her, just like AJ had told her to do. As a result although the initial penetration and ass stuffing were painful Kaitlyn couldn't deny there was an undertone of pleasure, even if it was only because she was giving up her most private orifice to this incredibly dominant woman.

Closing her eyes Kaitlyn allowed the pure submission of being anally taken to wash over her. It was by far the most humiliating experience of her life to not only have her ass filled with a strap-on dildo but to hear AJ's cries of pleasure as her tight little ass was filled at the same time. Thanks to those cries, and the feeling of AJ's hand still gripping hers tightly, Kaitlyn couldn't forget what was happening to her girlfriend. That she couldn't save her girlfriend from this. That she wasn't strong or dominant enough to keep her own anal cherry or AJ's tight little ass all to herself, Kaitlyn unsure what was worse, someone taking her ass or someone else taking the ass that should rightfully belonged to her. And yet knowing it was her fault both her girlfriend's ass and her own were getting violated made her indecently wet, Kaitlyn forced to admit that she loved every second of this humiliating moment.

"Hey Beth, your bitch's eyes are closed." Natalya taunted.

Which of course led to Beth smacking Kaitlyn's butt and growling, "Keep your eyes open bitch! Mmmmmmm, watch my girlfriend stuff your girlfriend's ass while I'm stuffing yours!"

Obediently Kaitlyn opened her eyes to see AJ staring back at her. She didn't like that someone else was fucking her girlfriend and that obviously AJ was getting off on it, but Kaitlyn couldn't deny it was also turning her on and AJ was giving her this look which made her feel like everything was ok. AJ loved her, she knew AJ loved her no matter what, not just because AJ had said it over and over while preparing for this but because she could see it in her eyes. She could also see that AJ really wouldn't think any less of her now that her bottom had been violated, this knowledge allowing Kaitlyn to relax and feel more pleasure from getting her ass taken.

Beth Phoenix actually couldn't care less whether Kaitlyn's eyes were open or not. All that mattered to her was the nice tight fuck hole in front of her, and the fact that she had made another wannabe wrestler into her butt slut. And this wasn't just any model turned wrestler, this was a former bodybuilder, Kaitlyn's past still very apparent as her large muscles quivered as she was anally violated, Beth feeling like she could cum on the spot both when she took the back door cherry of this incredibly strong woman and when she completed the anal penetration, her hips bumping into Kaitlyn's butt cheeks at the same time Natalya's thighs crashed against AJ's ass cheeks, announcing that every inch of the big dildos strapped around the waists of Pinup Strong were now buried deep into the rectums of the Chick Busters.

One team had totally dominated the other in the ring, and now that same dominant team had performed the ultimate act of dominance over the other. The weaker team forced to endure the ultimate act of submission/humiliation by getting their asses violated by huge cocks, these man-made dicks now fully entrenched within the bowels of the degraded AJ Lee and Kaitlyn, both Beth Phoenix and Natalya grinning wickedly as they savoured the moment.

Pinup Strong then high-fived, followed by Natalya gleefully taunting, "Yeahhhhhhhh, every single inch. Every. Single. Inch. Every single inch of our dicks are up your cute little lezzie butts. Oooooooooh yeah, your hot dyke asses really are all ours now! Mmmmmmm, now you've taken every single inch of our big dicks up your butts you're our little anal bitches, ours to butt fuck whenever we want!"

"And we will!" Beth promised, "Myself and Natalya will use your asses, cunts and throats as our personal fuck holes whenever and where ever we want. All your little fuck holes belong to Pinup Strong now, but we'll mostly be using your bitch asses. That way no matter how much we fuck you into a vegetable-like state you'll be able to remember that you're nothing but bitches to us. Nothing but orifices. Mmmmmmm, from now on I don't care how much you two sluts makes sweet anal love, you come running when we call and let us, and whoever else we want, wreck your bitch asses whenever and wherever we want because from now on we fucking own you! Your asses are our property! They and every other part of your bodies' belong to Pinup Strong, and we're going to prove it by giving you both your first real ass fuckings."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Butt Busting Chick Busters

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds