• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • John Taylor

John Taylor

123

I guess it's a man thing. Apparently men think about sex every seven seconds. I think that's a lot. I would think on average it's probably more like seven times a day but I suppose it depends on the woman you're looking at that sparks off the thought. Or not, as the case may be.

You know what it's like, right? You see a woman for the first time and you think...yeah, she's worth one...or...I could show you a good time if you'd let me. You imagine yourself with her, possibly even taking her multiple times!

But you know it's fantasy. You know that even if by chance you actually met, there's no way she would entertain you. What on earth would possess a young nubile woman in her twenties to want a fifty year old man. Unless she's a gold digger of course and she finds out that you're extremely wealthy.

Perhaps I'd better explain myself and the reason for my ramblings. My problem was that I'd just clapped eyes on my fantasy. She was a young blonde bombshell probably in her mid twenties and I can absolutely guarantee you that every seven seconds after I first clapped eyes on her I definitely thought about having sex with her. I can also tell you that I am not a wealthy man and that she was no gold digger.

To say she was stunning would be to do her a disservice. She wasn't a classic beauty by any means. Her nose was too big for one thing but she made up for it in other ways. Wavy blonde hair that cascaded down to reach the top of her breasts framed an oval shaped face from out of which smouldered the deepest blue eyes I had ever seen. Her thin eyebrows were perfectly arched across her forehead and were real, not the thick, fake, pencilled on type. Her mouth was perhaps a bit too wide but her lips were full and pouty looking and were a deep red. It was a lipstick colour I approved of.

She could never be classed as petite and I couldn't make out much of her body shape as we were outside and as it's winter she was wearing a thick woollen overcoat. But I saw enough curvature in the coat to give me an idea of what treasures lay beneath.

What I could see however, was the curve of that part of her stocking covered legs that peeked out from below her coat and I have to say they looked divine especially as she was wearing what looked like 4" heel shoes.

I leaned back against the wall and followed her with my eyes. She was talking animatedly with various groups of people and I caught glimpses of her flashing white teeth as she smiled. It was a nice smile, very open, very warm, very genuine. I liked her already.

I let out a deep sigh. Oh well, it was just one of those occasions when you see someone but you know she's totally unobtainable. Still it's good to fantasise.

I tore my eyes away from her for a second and scanned the group of people looking for my ex wife.

I didn't really want to see her but I thought it only fit and proper that I pass on my condolences at the passing of her Aunty Betty. I knew she would be upset as she had a real soft spot for Betty but then so did I. She was probably the only one of my wife's; sorry, ex wife's relatives to have a good word to say about me.

The divorce, when it finally came and it had been coming a long time, was acrimonious to say the least. So much so that I'd been stopped from seeing my kids.

We'd been really young when we got married, probably too young and at that time in my life I'd turned into a right selfish bastard so it hadn't bothered me too much. Let them get on with it were my thoughts on the matter.

I hadn't exactly wallowed in self pity over the years but over time as you mature you begin to realise that perhaps you did things wrong. Time is a great healer, so they say. Another fact I'm not convinced about.

It had been well over ten years or more since the divorce had been finalised and I had left their lives. My son had been around eleven or twelve I think, I couldn't remember exactly and my daughter two years younger. They were adults now. I wondered if I'd be able to recognise them. Hell, for that matter I wondered if I would recognise my ex wife.

Oh...yeah...I would! There she was talking to the vicar who had conducted Aunt Betty's funeral. She didn't look much different. I pushed myself off the wall and threaded my way through the mourners towards her.

She looked up and saw me approaching. I couldn't tell by the look on her face if she was happy or mad to see me. Probably a combination of the two.

"Hi Judy," I said as I reached her, "I'm so sorry about Betty. I really liked her and I know you're going to miss her a lot. I hope you're not upset that I came."

She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "Hello John," she answered, "no, thank you for coming, it was most thoughtful."

I thought her response was stiff and formal. Well, what did I expect. She wasn't going to collapse into my arms any time soon. Not that I wanted her to because I didn't. That ship had sailed long ago.

I noticed the vicar edging away. He was clearly picking up the muted hostility that still sparked between Judy and me.

"No need to go vicar, I was just leaving. I just wanted to pay my respects and offer my condolences to Judy. I'll be going now." I turned to walk away.

"Jonnie." Judy's word stopped me in my tracks. "It really was good of you to come." Her voice seemed softer now. "We're having a get together at the rugby club, you know, to celebrate Aunt Betty's life, if you'd like to come along."

I hesitated. Should I or shouldn't I? That was the question. Oh why not. It was about time I reconnected with my family.

"Okay then. Thank you, I'd like that. I'll see you there." I turned and ran slap bang into Miss Sex on Legs as I'd decided to call her. I instinctively put my hands out and grasped her arm. She felt warm and soft.

"Oh sorry," she said with a breathless smile that just swept over me. "I didn't see you, I'm so sorry." She flashed that big smile again and I nearly crumbled at her feet.

"That's okay," I mumbled, "probably my fault anyway, not looking where I'm going."

She looked at me, a half smile still on her lips. She then glanced at my ex wife and then back to me.

"Judy...is it..?" She looked over to my ex, a quizzical frown etched on her pretty face. "It's not...is it?"

Judy sighed. "Yes it is." She turned to me as she took hold of the blonde bombshell's arm and turned her to face me as well. "Jonnie, this is Hayley. Hayley; Jonnie...John; my ex."

I looked bemused as if it should mean something to me.

Judy obviously realised my predicament.

"Hayley is Matt's wife," she announced. "They've been married for about eighteen months."

I stood there with my mouth wide open. The blonde bombshell was married! To my son?

"Married! Uumm...err...uumm," I floundered, not knowing what to say. The obvious thing was that they had married and I knew nothing about it. But then why should I. I'd opted out of their lives for the last ten years or more so why would they feel the need to let me in on the happy event.

Hayley baled me out of my predicament. With another dazzling smile she held out her hand to me. "So you're Matt's dad. Pleased to meet you at long last."

As I shook her hand, I looked for the sarcasm that I knew would be evident in her face and was relieved to see there was no trace.

"Yes, pleased to meet you too. So...you're married to my son. Good." I nodded my head in approval. She gave me yet another dazzling smile.

"Are you going to the rugby club?" she enquired, "perhaps we could have a longer chat there and I could get to know you better."

I shot a quick glance at Judy. I could tell she didn't seem too enamoured about that. But what the hell. She'd already invited me.

"I am," I replied, probably a little too hastily. "I'll look forward to seeing more of you...up there."

I smiled weakly at Judy and staggered away to my car. I hot footed it to the rugby club. I badly needed a drink.

* * *

The first thing I did on arriving at the rugby club was find the toilets. I needed to splash water on my face to cool me down. As I ran my fingers through my hair I took stock of the image looking back at me from the mirror on the wall.

Although I'm fast approaching fifty I 'm still fairly good looking or so I've been told and I'm not in too bad a shape either. And that has always been my problem.

When I was married to Judy I found it difficult to stay faithful to her. She was an attractive looking woman and still was; still is, even now. The problem was that after we settled down and she had the kids, she seemed to lose all interest in sex.

I'm a man. Men need sex. It's who we are. It's what we do. Well that's my take on it anyway. And as Judy lost interest I went looking for it elsewhere. The trouble was I found it. Evidently my good looks and physique made women attracted to me and I had no problems getting what I wanted from them.

I'm not going to rationalise my behaviour. I know I was a rotten bastard but most men are ruled by their cock and I'm definitely in that camp.

Eventually Judy found out about my many dalliances and quite rightly divorced me. She took me to the cleaners and I took it badly. I said things and did things that I'm not proud of now.

Ten years plus down the road and with the benefit of hindsight I ought to be sorry for the hurt I caused her and the lost years with the kids and should take this opportunity to reconnect with my family.

That's what I should have been thinking. But all I could think about was Hayley, the hotty. A woman I'd earlier fantasised about fucking. Not quite every seven seconds but close. And she was married to my little Matty!

Whoo hoo!

* * *

I waited expectantly at the bar, nursing a drink, looking out for her arrival.

When the family finally made an appearance Judy brought Matt and Hayley and my daughter Anna up to meet me.

The introductions were stiff and awkward. I seemed disconnected from them all, except for Hayley. We had no history so there were no recriminations from her. As far as she and I were concerned our relationship was a blank canvas.

Judy eventually took Matt and Anna with her to circulate amongst the relatives and friends. Hayley for some reason was encouraged to stay with me. She didn't seem too happy about not being included.

I of course was ecstatic. It was time to begin the charm offensive.

The first thing I did was buy her a drink. She was still wearing her overcoat so I persuaded her to take it off, stating that it was warm in the room and if she kept it on any longer she wouldn't feel the benefit when she eventually went outside again. I really wanted to see her body.

She slipped the coat off her shoulders and folded it over the back of a nearby chair.

My eyes took it all in. Oh sweet lord. Her body was as heavenly as her face and was everything I'd hoped it would be. She was wearing a winter woollen dress but it fitted her like a glove and clung to her womanly shape. She certainly wasn't thin. She had the sort of body that made you think she might have weight issues later in life but at this moment in time with large breasts, child bearing hips, plump ass and killer legs she was perfect. Surely there had to be one imperfection somewhere but from what I could see there didn't appear to be any. She was every man's wet dream.

So, three boxes ticked. Stunningly good looking, fantastic body and an extremely nice nature. I wondered if she was perhaps as dull as dishwater or thick as shit. Only time would tell.

After ten minutes I realised that she now ticked five boxes. She was unbelievably intelligent. For that read first class honours degree. She also had a cheeky sense of humour.

After another ten minutes she ticked box number six. God bless her, she was as flirty as hell and the more she drank the more animated she became.

To say it was a funeral wake and she had just met the estranged father of her new husband, Hayley made some fairly suggestive comments to me. Of course I encouraged her. I laughed in all the right places. I didn't try to appear pushy. The last thing I wanted was for her to feel uncomfortable in my company. And I most certainly didn't want to appear lecherous and frighten her off.

I did however keep her drinks coming which definitely had an effect on her. I liked the effect as she became very, very touchy, feely!

I for my part discreetly placed my hand on her knee a couple of times and at the appropriate moment gave it a gentle squeeze. She didn't object so in the end I left my hand there for longer. Nobody could see what was going on so I wasn't going to offend anybody's sensibilities.

"So tell me John, what do you do for a living, what floats your boat," she asked. The way she asked me was loaded with innuendo. "Do you DO much then..."

The drink had certainly got to her. I couldn't understand why she felt it was so amusing. I decided to play it straight.

"Well I work as a manager for the Water Board," was my tame reply, "So yes, I suppose it does float my boat."

Hayley collapsed with a fit of giggles. Her laugh was infectious and I soon joined in. I still didn't know what we were laughing at though.

Composing myself having noticed some disapproving stares from people sat nearby, I forged on. "I'm actually a qualified surveyor, that's how it all started but my job seems to be mainly administrative now. Sometimes I long for the days when I was working outside, clomping across muddy fields in my Wellington boots, meeting with the construction workers and project mangers. You know, getting my hands dirty so to speak."

"God that's so cool." Hayley seemed genuinely interested. I couldn't understand why. I'd never thought surveying would have held much attraction to a woman. How wrong was I!

"Guess what," she said flashing those gorgeous eyes at me.

"What?" I replied. I could barely tear my eyes away from hers, they were so deep.

"I'm a surveyor too, well a quantity surveyor actually."

"You're not! You! Really!" I gave the typical macho man response and instantly regretted it. I think I'd just gone two steps back.

"Why? Don't think a woman can do that job then." Her eyes flashed dangerously. "Typical man response!" she snorted in reply.

Scratch that gone back two steps thing; I think I'd gone back three!

"No, no," I was struggling to retrieve the situation. Luckily I dismissed immediately what was going to be my initial response of why would anyone so gorgeous and sexy want to work in a male dominated world. That would only have inflamed her more. I could clearly see that in her eyes.

"No, no I meant that it is so refreshing to see a woman making it into a male dominated profession. Good for you!"

It was her turn to look for the sarcasm and when she didn't find it I could see her shoulders visibly relax and her whole demeanour soften. I patted myself on the back. Good save Jonnie!

I could see her chewing on her bottom lip as she became more thoughtful. She obviously had something on her mind.

"Actually, you being a surveyor...you could really help me...you know give me some advice...maybe?" She gave me that puppy dog look. You know the one. Wide eyed and hopeful. She rested a hand on my arm.

I tilted my head slightly to indicate my interest. She was making it very hard to resist and that wasn't the only thing that was hard. My cock was throbbing painfully inside my trousers now, aroused by that one touch. I squeezed my legs together hoping to stifle the sensation but all I could feel now was a rapidly expanding damp patch in my briefs. I turned my full attention back to Hayley.

"I have a problem and no-one at work wants to help me. It's only a small company and all the other surveyors are of course men. I think they feel I shouldn't be there and whilst they're not openly hostile they certainly do keep me at arms length."

I was amazed. I'd have thought she would be beating them off with a stick. Oh well, it takes all sorts I suppose.

"How could I help you, I'm no quantity surveyor. In fact I've not done much of any kind of surveying for some time now."

"No...no you misunderstand. The quantity bit is fine. I can do that no problem. I just need some advice about the land that we're looking at. I've not come across this type of situation before, it's certainly not covered in any text book I can find and as I said, no-one at work is inclined to help me. They want to see me sink or swim and with this one I'm definitely drowning!" She paused to take a sip of her drink before continuing.

"I figured with your experience and the contacts you must have made you might be able to offer me some advice." She looked at me hopefully. "Please, I really think you could help."

Who was I to refuse. Even if I couldn't help her I was going to spend some time with her and that couldn't be a bad thing. It might help me in my quest to seduce her.

"Okay," I replied. "I've got tomorrow off. Why don't we get together and you can show me what you've got."

"Oh goody...thank you so much," she gushed excitedly, a big smile on her face. I'm so looking forward to tomorrow now." She laughed. A big hearty laugh, which I joined in with and which earned us more disapproving stares from the nearby tables.

* * *

I won't bore you with the details of the work issue. Suffice it to say that Hayley managed to pull of her assignment much to her joy and to the evident initial disgust of her male colleagues.

I for my part enjoyed it enormously. Not only did I rediscover my love of working outdoors and actually doing some proper surveying and getting my hands dirty, I also got to spend a lot of time with Hayley. It turned out to be quite a big project and took weeks to sort out. I could understand why her colleagues wouldn't help her. They were jealous because she'd been entrusted with it.

Luckily for me, Matt always seemed to be working away, a situation I took full advantage of. I did however begin to wonder how Matt and Hayley had managed to get together in the first place. Every time I saw him he seemed sullen and morose, not a bit like live wire Hayley. Maybe it was because of my presence. I did try to get on with him but he made it pretty obvious that he didn't want much to do with me.

It wasn't long before I was soon spending more time with my son's wife than he was. Not only did we work closely together on her project but we also got together outside of work. Coinciding with Matt being out of town we had trips to the theatre, the movies, lunch and even the odd dinner date. All harmless in isolation but all adding up in my burgeoning relationship with her.

For that was what it seemed to be. For whatever reason I was totally enthralled by this larger than life woman. She was fun to be with, if not a trifle mad at times but also witty and intelligent and sexy as hell. I had slowly come to the realisation that I didn't just want to fuck her and move on. I wanted more. More of what though; well that was the question. Still, I hadn't even fucked her yet. She might not be any good in bed...

* * *

After the project finished I thought I'd blown it. I'd really enjoyed working with her and got a real buzz from her enthusiasm. So much so that I'd rediscovered my love of surveying and encouraged by Hayley I was now actively looking for a new job. Because of this I'd resisted the urge to force myself on her too early and now it seemed my chance had gone. I cursed myself that I'd left it too late.

However, much to my surprise, Hayley seemed more than keen to keep seeing me for the odd lunch or dinner date to see how my job hunt was going and also to keep me up to date on her work. I was amazed at myself for actually being interested in seeing how it all panned out for her.

A few weeks later though and I took an urgent phone call from her. She sounded a bit upset but wouldn't discuss it over the phone. We arranged to meet downtown at a coffee shop close to my offices.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • John Taylor

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds