• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Hollywood Gigolo Ch. 02

The Hollywood Gigolo Ch. 02

After the success of my first night as a Hollywood escort, I wasn't expecting to be without work for very long, but as I quickly found out, it takes more than just one good review for this sort of business to be booming.

It didn't help that after the Oscars ended, the number of celebrities that were actually in the market for an escort dwindled down to almost nothing.

But you hear things in this town, and I was using that to my advantage to get a leg up on who might be ringing me up next, and since I had placed ads in every major Hollywood publication in the weeks that followed the night I hooked up with Anna Kendrick, I figured it was only a matter of time before I got my next call.

And, just like I was when Anna called me up, I couldn't quite believe who it was that called requesting my services next.

Because it was Emma Stone.

Emma seemed to have it all, since she had long been Hollywood's "it" girl ever since her big break came with the movie "Easy A", and she not only starred in the recent Spider-Man films, but did so along with her boyfriend.

Which is why I was doubly amazed at what she said to me when she heard me pick up the phone.

"Yes, is this John? Emma Stone here, Anna told me all about what you did for her," she told me before pausing as if she was gathering herself for the rest of what she had to say, "so listen. No one has to know about this, but I know Andrew's cheating on me. So since I saw your ad in the paper and got such a good review from Anna, I'm going to use you to get back at him tonight."

"Emma, say no more," I told her, jotting down her address and putting into my phone, "and I can assure you, no one will know about this except for you, me, and whoever you decide to tell about it."

"That's what I wanted to hear," she told me as she ended the phone call to allow us both to get ready for our rendezvous later that night, "see you tonight, stud."

"Welcome to my humble abode, John. Please come in," Emma told me when she answered my knock on her front door wearing a short pair of white shorts and a skimpy, see-through white shirt, neither of which was doing much to hide any of her amazing body, especially since her hard nipples were currently poking through the shirt.

"Have a seat, I need to go grab something right quick," she told me as I sat down on her couch, a puzzled look on my face when Emma came back smoking a joint.

"Don't look so surprised John," Emma told me as she offered me one, which I eagerly accepted even though I don't usually touch the stuff, "Andrew might be cheating on me, and I may be paying you to get him back. But he's still my boyfriend and I still love him, so I needed something to calm my nerves tonight."

"I understand Emma," I told her as we puffed away on our joints, Emma hiking up her shorts to show off even more of her legs as we started to get a buzz from the marijuana smoke, "truth be told, I'm a little nervous, too. Because you're only my second call."

"Don't be," she whispered, taking my hand and sliding it between her legs, "I don't bite, baby. Unless you want me to."

"Enough of the weed," I whispered to her as I parted her legs and started sliding her shorts down, "I think it's about time I started enjoying something else, Emma baby."

"MMM...me too..." she hissed as she pulled me on top of her on the couch and started making out with me, her razor-sharp nipples threatening to poke right through the thin fabric of her shirt before I pulled it up over her head and removed it, Emma reciprocating by yanking my clothes off of me as I started to suck on her tits.

"OHGOD...I don't know if it's the weed or you...but I am SO horny right now..." she whispered as I kissed her neck and lowered my head between her legs, pushing them apart with my hands as I ran my tongue along her cunt lips and slowly pushed it into her.

"Let me see if I can fix that..." I whispered as I started eating her out, darting my tongue in and out of her as she arched her back and lazily puffed on the marijuana cigarette.

"UH...FUCK...OHGOD...lick me..." she hissed as she threw her head back and threw her legs around my head, lifting her hips off the couch as I slid my tongue in and out of her and her walls wrapped tightly around my tongue.

"FUCK...YES...your tongue feels so damn good inside me John..." Emma moaned as I battered her cunt walls with it, her eyes beginning to roll back in her head as I thrust it in and out of her just as I would be thrusting my dick in and out of her a little later.

"Wait until you feel how good my dick feels inside you," I teased her as I dragged my tongue along her deepest walls, her back arching and her body going stiff as I buried it inside of her and she came for me, spraying her cunt juice all over my face as I lapped away at it, drank it down and pulled my tongue out of her, swapping spit with her as I lined my dick up with her pussy.

"OHGOD...YES...fuck me John...fuck me with your dick..." she moaned as she took a few more puffs of the joint and laid back on the couch as I kissed her and plunged my dick into her pussy, her cunt walls stretching out for me and allowing me to thrust deeper and deeper into her every time I penetrated her.

"GODDAMN this is a tight pussy you have Emma...I guess "Spidey" hasn't been slinging much of a web with you at all, has he?" I teased her as I drove my hips into hers, my dick filling every inch of her pussy as I fucked her on her couch.

"MMM...FUCK...right there..." she purred, her voice barely above a whisper, when I ground my dick into an especially sensitive place inside of her, her hips starting to rotate around my dick in response.

"You want it right there...I'll give it to you right there you sexy bitch," I hissed as I grabbed her hips and started pulling them forward into mine, impaling her pussy onto my dick as I buried myself balls-deep inside of her.

"OHGOD...YES...fuck me John...gonna cum on that dick...

OHGOD..." she moaned as I pounded away on her cunt, her walls starting to squeeze the life out of my dick as it tore a path through her tight pussy as she arched her back, went limp and came all over my dick.

"FUCK...gonna cum Emma...tell me where you want it baby..." I whispered to her as I started hammering into her cunt as it put a death grip on my dick.

"FUCK...in me...cum inside me John..." she whispered right as I thrust into her one last time and shot my load into her, sending wave after wave of my cum deep into her pussy as she threw her head back and moaned my name each time I shot into her womb, finally relaxing her grip on my dick as I filled her with a few more loads and pulled it out of her.

"Bring that thing over here so I can clean it off for you stud," Emma purred as she reached for my dick and playfully winked at me as she wrapped her hands around it and let it to her mouth.

"MMM...suck it Emma..." I hissed as she went to work on my dick, her tongue running over the tip of it as she bobbed her head back and forth on it, her hands holding it in place as she took each of my balls into her mouth and sucked on them a while before returning to my dick.

"OHGOD...suck it good baby...gonna cum soon..." I hissed as I placed my hands on the back of her head and gently pushed her down onto more of my dick as she greedily sucked down on it, deep-throating me as I started fucking her face and pushed my dick to the back of her throat.

"Here it comes Emma...swallow it for me baby..." I whispered as I jerked my hips into her face one last time and came down her throat, Emma's lips sucking away on my dick as I shot my load, swallowing it all down in one gulp and kissing the head of my dick as she let me back it away from her mouth.

"Did I ever mention that I love to be on top?" she teased me as she pushed me down onto the couch and climbed on top of me, letting me suck on her tits as she lowered her pussy down onto my dick and started riding me, her walls enveloping my dick every time she lowered herself onto me.

"Ride me, you sexy thing," I teased her as she bounced happily up and down on my dick, her eyes already starting to roll back into her head as she rode me like she had probably never ridden anyone before, fueled by the marijuana in her system and her lust for revenge as I grabbed her hips and started to slam her down onto my dick even harder.

"UH...OHGOD...fuck me...fuck me John...HARDER..." she shouted as I grabbed her hips even tighter and started driving her down onto my dick, her walls stretching out for me and swallowing my dick as I thrust it up into her, causing her to shake in pre-orgasmic bliss from head to toe.

"YEAH...cum for me again Emma...I can't wait to dump some more of my cum inside of you baby..." I whispered as she lowered herself down onto my dick one last time and held herself there as I thrust up into her, her walls beginning to put the squeeze on it again as she showered it in her sex fluids.

"UH...OHGOD...cum...in...my...pussy..." she hissed, her body going limp as she squirted out a few more shots of her cum on top of my dick as I thrust into her one last time and released my cum into her, my cock head nudging past her cervix and into her womb as I blew my load into her, filling her womb with another thick, fresh load of my hot cum as she tried to ride out her orgasm.

"FUCK...YES...OHGOD...you feel so good inside my pussy..." she whispered as I slowly withdrew from her, making out with her passionately on the bed for a few minutes again before Emma decided what else she was going to get out of this night.

"Fuck my ass baby..." she whispered to me as she got up and bent over the couch, presenting her ass to me and wiggling it as I slapped it and ran my dick over her ass cheeks.

"How can I resist a request like that?" I told her as I grabbed a hold of her hips and pulled them back into mine, impaling her ass with my dick as I began to thrust in and out of her, slapping her ass every time my dick disappeared between her cheeks.

"UH...YEAH...SLAP MY ASS..." she hissed, throwing her head back as I fucked her ass, giving her a good slap every time I thrust into her, her body starting to go rigid again as I pounded away on her anal cavity, her anal ring wrapping tightly around my dick as I bottomed out inside of her bowels.

"You're a naughty girl and you need a good spanking, don't you Emma?" I teased her as I grabbed a hold of her hips and slammed into her ass again, her back arching as I spanked her and continued fucking her ass.

"FUCK...YES...spank...me..." she moaned as she released a healthy load of her cunt cream down her legs and to the carpet below as I buried my dick into her ass one last time and came deep in her ass.

"FUCK...feels so damn good..." she moaned as I filled her bowels with my cum and gave her another good spanking, turning her ass cheeks red as I fired some more cum deep inside of her ass and pulled out of her.

"MMM...I think it's time for you to go baby...wouldn't want anyone to see you leave here," she whispered, my cum leaking from her ass and her pussy as we made out for a few more minutes before I got dressed to leave.

"Absolutely Emma," I told her as I made my escape, "I did promise you that this would stay between us, after all. Just look me up if you ever want to hook up like this again baby."

"I'm sure I'll be calling you again sometime sexy..." she teased me, swatting my ass as I walked out the door, leaving another satisfied customer in my wake.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Hollywood Gigolo Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 726 milliseconds