• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Entertainment Ch. 03

The Entertainment Ch. 03

12

The conversation was still about me as I returned to the living room with a tray full of drinks. My Master and Mistress's guests had never played with a sex slave before. My owners, Gary and Lana, were amused by the questions posed by Tracy, who was genuinely curious about the whole arrangement. Her husband Steve just sat back and listened too turned on from the night's events thus far to think straight.

"I can't believe you found someone willing to be your slave," said Tracy.

"Well, I guess sometimes it feels good to give in to someone else's desires," said Gary. "It can be fun to take orders. But, Sissy here is just a natural submissive. She needs to be dominated." My Mistress had named me Sissy and insisted I be referred to as 'she'. I was wearing make-up, high heels, and a dress, so I certainly looked the part. On top of that, my manhood had been locked in a cage for a week, and I had been unable to cum or even get an erection.

"You don't seem very submissive," Tracy said to Gary. "Would you ever let yourself be dominated like that?"

"Oh, Lana and I take turns role playing quite a bit," answered Gary. "Lana likes to take charge, although as you can see, she's been satisfying that craving with Sissy lately. Haven't you two ever role played like that before?"

Tracy looked at Steve for a second and turned back to Gary. "Well, we've tied each other up a few times, but I always feel like neither of us really knows how to take charge. It seems like you two are much more natural at that side."

"Some people just tend to be more submissive than others," said Lana. "I'd be willing to bet Steve here loves it when you tell him what to do, doesn't he? He sure liked the sight of you topping Sissy over there."

Steve looked embarrassed. "Hey, I like it both ways."

Tracy gave a short laugh at Lana's comment. "Yeah, he likes it when I take charge, but most of the time I just want him to have his way with me."

Gary looked Tracy in the eyes and smiled confidently. "Well, maybe you guys need someone to dominate both of you."

Steve didn't like where the conversation was going. He began to get defensive. "Maybe we just need more practice."

Lana leaned forward and looked at him, asking in a husky voice, "Do you want to practice on us?" Steve's voice caught in his throat. He certainly did not expect to hear her say that. He was flabbergasted.

"I have an idea," said Lana before Steve could respond. "Let's have a contest; the losers become the winner's slaves for the night. It'll be you two versus Gary and me. Does that sound like fun?"

Tracy was still caught by Gary's gaze. She finally broke it to look at Lana. "What do you mean by slaves?"

"I mean the losers become submissive and have to do whatever the winners want. For example," she said leaning toward Steve, "if we win, Steve's going to have his tongue buried in my pussy most of the night."

Gary laughed. "Ha! I'll bet if they win, Steve's going to have his cock buried in your ass most of the night."

Now Steve's mind was racing, contemplating the thought of Lana being his personal sex slave for the night. It would be like a dream come true. Lana was unbelievably sexy and he had been fantasizing about her all evening. He became determined to make it happen. "What kind of contest are we talking about?" he asked.

Lana smiled a mischievous smile. "A blowjob contest. I give Steve head, and Tracy gives Gary head. The first guy to come loses. The best blowjob wins."

No one spoke for several seconds. Steve stared at Lana for a few seconds, then turned and looked at Tracy. Tracy was flushed. Steve could tell she was turned on by the idea. He knew she had been eyeing Gary's huge package ever since she saw it. He didn't mind if she sucked it or even if she fucked him, as long as it meant he would get to fuck Lana. It seemed like a win-win. Even if he lost, he would still get a blowjob, and then he would get to eat Lana's pussy all night. Hell, he would have done that without the contest.

Tracy was indeed turned on by the proposal. She was intimidated by Gary's considerable size but she wanted it. She wanted to taste it and suck it. She wanted to feel it inside her. She could tell from Steve's glance that he wanted to do the contest. She knew he had been eyeing Lana's body ever since they walked in the door. She looked over at Gary and he met her eyes with a powerful, seductive gaze. She had a feeling that no matter who won she was going to be riding that cock one way or another. It didn't seem like she could lose.

She stepped over to Steve's side, grabbing his hand and pressing herself against him. "What you think, honey?" she said quietly. "I think it sounds like fun."

"I want to do it," Steve whispered back. "I'm sure we can win. I've already cum once tonight so I'll last a long time. And you give awesome head. I say we go for it!"

Tracy turned around and faced Lana and Gary. "We accept the challenge. Let's do it!" Then she turned around and wrapped her arms around Steve, giving him a big kiss.

Lana looked at Gary, "Honey, are you in?"

Gary smiled. "I'm game."

Lana told me to bring in two chairs from the dining room, while she went to grab some rope. They had me set the chairs up facing each other about six feet apart in the middle of the room. Then Lana ordered everyone to strip. Steve's cock was standing at full attention as he slipped his pants down and kicked them off. Gary's cock was only half hard but was already noticeably bigger than Steve's. Tracy slipped her clothes off then stood there with her hands in front of her, somewhat nervous and giddy. Lana on the other hand, took her time sliding her clothes off one piece at a time, giving a little strip tease, which Steve was taking in with rapt attention. She turned around and bent over away from him wiggling her butt out of her thong and sliding it seductively to the floor.

At Lana's instruction, the men each sat down in a chair. She handed a rope to Tracy and told her to tie up Gary's hands and legs. Then she took the other rope and began doing the same to Steve. She tied each ankle to a chair leg, running her hands up and down his calf as she did so. Then she tied his hands together and lashed them to the back of the chair. Tracy was having a hard time with the ropes since she wasn't very experienced with them. Gary was helping her, putting his hand on her shoulder and telling her how to tie the knots around his ankles. She managed to tie his hands after a bit of coaching. Gary's confidence turned her on. Even when she was tying him up, he was still in charge.

As the women took their positions on the floor in front of the men, Lana instructed me to be the judge. I was to call out the start and then announce when one couple had finished. I took a position off to the side. Lana was gazing up at Steve with her wicked smile. He was smiling back, anxious to feel her warm lips on his cock.

Tracy looked up at Gary as she knelt between his legs, face to face with his manhood. He smiled down at her confidently, powerfully. She bit her lower lip and squirmed a bit as she felt the growing warmth of her arousal. She looked back at his meat, which was still growing, and licked her lips.

I raised my hands over my head, and then waved them down. "Begin!" I shouted.

Tracy leaned forward and wrapped her hands around Gary's cock. She marveled at the fact that her fingers couldn't even wrap all the way around. His cock, mostly hard now, felt so warm in her hands. She gave it a few slow strokes. Then finally, remembering the purpose of the contest, she leaned in and wrapped her lips around the tip. The head barely fit between her teeth as she took it into her mouth. She sucked on it some, and then tried to take more of the length into her throat. She could barely get half in before she started to gag. She could swallow Steve's whole cock without trouble, but Gary's was a monster! After gagging a few times she took a break from that and began licking up and down the shaft. She pumped it with her hands and ran her tongue around the head. She quickly forgot about the contest and was just enjoying the experience of servicing this beautiful piece of manhood. She hadn't touched another man's cock in over 8 years, since before she began dating Steve. She had always been happy with Steve's size, but now that she saw what she was missing, she wanted to get as much of it as she could.

Across from them, Lana dove into her task as soon as I gave the signal. She grasped the base of Steve's cock with one hand and then swallowed the whole thing in one quick motion. Steve moaned and rolled his head back. Lana's mouth felt amazing as she began bobbing up and down taking in his whole length over and over again. She cupped his balls in one hand and rolled them around. She stroked his shaft while sucking on the tip. She used her tongue in ways Tracy never had. He steeled himself, trying to resist the sensation as much as possible. He stared up at the ceiling and tried to distract himself. But the feeling of her long hair falling over his lap and brushing his thighs brought him back to reality. He looked down at Lana's head bobbing in his lap. His eyes followed the curve of her back until they met the sight of her voluptuous round ass swaying back and forth. He couldn't believe this gorgeous woman was sucking his dick and, in fact, giving him the best blowjob he'd ever had! He couldn't believe she was going to be his slave for the night if he and Tracy won this contest. He looked past Lana's ass to where Tracy's was bouncing slightly as she bobbed her head up and down, again trying to deep throat as much of Gary's cock as she could. Steve had never seen Tracy with another man, and the sight was a huge turn-on. His sweet little wife was naked, on her knees, and sucking dick for all she was worth. He hoped the blowjob she was giving Gary was anywhere close to as good as the one he was now getting from Lana, because he didn't know how long he could hold out. He closed his eyes and tried to think of sports to distract himself.

Meanwhile Tracy was really getting into her task. She was getting used to Gary's size although her jaw was a little tired. She was just trying to enjoy the moment as much as she could and to give Gary as much pleasure as she could. Every time he moaned or gasped, she felt a little thrill, knowing that he was enjoying her efforts. She would look up at him and see him smiling down at her and she just wanted to give him the best blowjob she could. It didn't take long for her to forget all about trying to win the contest. In fact, the more she stroked his impressive meat, and the longer she held it in her mouth, the more she actually wanted to lose the contest. She wanted to give herself to him. She wanted to feel this beautiful cock stretch her open and fill her more than she had ever been. She wanted to be a slut for him. The thought of surrendering to him excited her and made her wet. She took his cock out of her mouth and kissed it lightly on the head. She slowed her stroking and looked up at Gary. She looked him in the eyes and winked, then began softly kissing him up and down his shaft. His smile grew even bigger. He knew she was his now. He and Lana had already won. Tracy went back to sucking and licking him, but now she was consciously worshiping his cock, not trying to make him cum.

From my vantage point I could tell Steve was getting close to cumming and was trying desperately to fight it off. His legs were shaking and his body was tensed. I knew the effect that Lana was having on him because she had teased me with her mouth so many times before. Lana knew Steve was getting close too. She knew it was only a matter of time. She was alternating between deep throating him and sucking on his balls while stroking him. She decided to finish him off and have a little fun with him. As she sucked him, she reached down with her right hand and stuck two fingers into her wet pussy. Once her fingers were good and slick with her juices, she reached under Steve's balls and began rubbing his asshole. Steve tensed up. He was surprised, but at the same time he liked the feeling of her rubbing his ass. It felt dirty. Then without any more warning she eased her middle finger into his anus and shoved it in to the second knuckle. Steve gasped with surprise. Lana began pushing her finger in and out, and pressing on his prostate. Steve moaned, "No...stop...ungh..." He was summoning all his willpower to keep from blowing his load. After a minute or so of that she slid her second finger in and shoved them both as deep as she could.

"You like that?" she asked him. She was still jacking him off with her left hand as she fingered his ass with her right. "Do like having my fingers in your ass?" She said it loud enough for everyone to hear. "Do you wish it was a cock in your ass?" Tracy turned to see what was happening.

"Oh god...please...unngh..." Gary was moaning with a mix of pleasure and despair. Lana's fingers up his ass felt so dirty and so good. She took his cock back in her mouth as she began finger-fucking him harder. He could tell he was slipping over the edge. His cock began twitching from the building orgasm. Lana took her mouth off of him and began pumping his cock hard and fast.

"Yeah, you love getting fucked in the ass, don't you?" asked Lana. "I'll bet you want a real cock in your ass. Cum for me. Show me how much you want to be our little slut. Show me how much you want to watch your wife get fucked by a real man's cock!"

With that, Steve's cock erupted with a burst of cum that splattered across his chest. He let out a huge moan as the intense orgasm hit him. Lana stroked his spasming cock as she milked his prostate with her fingers. Once his balls were drained and Lana took her hands off of him, Steve opened his eyes to see all eyes were on him. Lana had a wicked victorious grin that complemented Gary's smug smile. Tracy was turned full around with one hand still wrapped around Gary's dong and she was just staring, astonished at seeing her husband cum from having two fingers up his ass. Lana put her hands on his knees and pushed herself up until her face was right next to Steve's.

"Did you enjoy yourself, Slave?" she asked, and chuckled. Then, she turned and looked at me as she walked out of the room. "Do me a favor and clean up the mess he made." I got down on my knees and began licking the cum off of Steve's chest and cock.

The word "Slave" sunk in as Steve's brain finally caught up with what had just happened. He had just lost the contest. Now he and Tracy had to be sex slaves to Lana and Gary for the rest of the night. He thought about the things Lana had been saying to him to push him over the edge. He looked up at Tracy, feeling embarrassed. She was watching me clean the cum off of him. Gary looked down at her.

"I didn't say you could stop, Tracy." said Gary. Tracy turned around and went back to work sucking Gary off. Steve looked at her naked body. He looked up at the massive tool that she was servicing. He knew that pretty soon, Gary was going to be fucking his wife with that tool.

Lana came back in the room and handed me a cold wet wash cloth to finish cleaning Steve's flaccid cock. Once I was done, she took another cock cage and slipped it on him, locking it closed. "There, now you've got the right uniform for a slave," said Lana "Slaves aren't allowed to cum or get hard without permission." She walked over to Gary's chair and untied his hands. He began caressing Tracy's hair as she continued to suck his cock. "You're a lucky man, Steve," said Gary. "Your wife is very talented with her lips. I can't wait to see what other talents she has." Steve was still dumbstruck by everything that was happening. Lana finished untying Gary. Once free, he stood up and pulled Tracy up with him. As Steve looked on, Gary put his arms around Tracy and gave her a long passionate kiss. His cock was pressing against her. He looked her in the eyes. "Are you ready to be a slut for me?" he asked.

"Yes." replied Tracy.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Master."

"Do want my cock inside you?"

"Yes, Master."

"Tell me how much you want it."

"I want your cock so bad. I need to feel you inside of me. Your cock is so big and beautiful. I'm already wet for you."

Gary reached down and felt her moist pussy. "You are wet. I guess you enjoyed having me in your mouth, huh?"

"Yes, Master. I love your cock."

"Tell your husband how badly you want me to fuck you."

She turned to face Steve, who was still tied to the chair. "Steve, honey, I really want Gary to fuck me. I hope you can forgive me, but I've been wanting to feel his cock inside me ever since I saw it. And after feeling it in my mouth, oh my god! I need him to fuck me so badly!"

Steve had never seen his wife so horny. She had never needed him to fuck her this badly. He felt emasculated. But he couldn't help feeling a little horny himself. He had fantasized about seeing her get fucked by a big cock.

Gary motioned to the end of the sectional sofa and Tracy went over and lay down on her back with her legs spread. Gary walked over to her slowly stroking his cock, savoring the moment. He positioned himself in between her legs and began sliding the tip of his cock up and down her slit. He began to push it gently between her pussy lips. "Your pussy is so tight. This is gonna stretch you out so much your husband's little dick will never feel the same. Are you sure you want this?"

"Yes, Master. Please!"

Gary pushed a little more of his cock into her. With every inch deeper he went he would pull out and push back in spreading her juices around and loosening her up. "Oh man, you are so tight. Your pussy feels amazing!" He kept slowly pushing more and more into her. Tracy moaned with every thrust that brought him deeper into her. When he was halfway in her moans turned into low grunts. "Does that feel good?" asked Gary.

"Unngh...It's so big!"

Lana was now sitting in Steve's lap. She was running her hands over his chest and playing with his hair, teasing him. "Do you like watching your wife get taken by another man?" she asked him. Steve didn't answer, but Lana could tell by the look on his face that he did. "Just look at how wet she is. Does she ever get that wet for you?" Steve didn't answer, but he knew he had never seen her so wet. "Look at how much his cock is stretching her out," continued Lana, talking softly into his ear and nibbling him in between sentences. "She's going to be so loose. She's never going to feel the same to you again. That is, if she even lets you use your little dick on her after this." Steve thought about that and began to wonder what he had gotten himself into. Lana kept going, "Look at how deep he is in her." By this time Gary was well over halfway in "His cock is reaching deeper than your little dick ever has. He's touching places that have never been touched before. You can't imagine how amazing that feels. I'll never forget the first time he fucked me. And Tracy will never forget this. She'll always compare you to him from now on."

Lana could tell her words were having the desired effect. Steve was beginning to look distressed, and defeated. He was practically on the verge of tears from the combination of her teasing him and rubbing in the fact that Gary was ruining his wife's pussy. He couldn't help but be turned on. Everything that was happening was awakening something within him. He had always had some submissive fantasies and had jerked off to porn with cuckold scenes and dominant women. Now he was living one of those scenes.

Finally Gary had worked in almost his entire length. He still had an inch left when he bottomed out and felt the tip of his cock push up against Tracy's cervix. She gasped when it did. Gary stopped and just stayed right there, buried as far as he could go. "Do you feel that?" he asked. "I'm filling you up completely. Have you ever been this full?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Entertainment Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds