• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Meeting The New Boss Ch. 01

Meeting The New Boss Ch. 01

123

Let me preface this story by giving a special thanks to the volunteer editor, TheNaughtyWife.

All individuals in this story are real, although I have changed the name to protect the innocent, and all events are purely fantasy. I hope you enjoy this story.

Cheers to all.

It was mid-afternoon when the phone rang, "I've got it Beth," I knew she was preoccupied in the bathroom.

"Hello."

"Ryan, it's Jack, we just arrived back in town last week."

"Yeah so I hear, Beth told me that she was expecting you back from Florida, so what up?"

It had been quite some time since I had seen let alone talked to him. In my mind I could still vividly picture the events of over a year ago; it felt as if it were yesterday, these memories were forever etched in stone!

"Beth told me that when we arrive to give you guys a call, she wanted Shannon and me to come over for dinner one night."

"She told me the same thing Jack; actually, I think she was kind of planning on having you two over tonight. She's been scurrying around the house trying to keep busy. I think she has a lot of nervous energy."

"That would be great if we were able to visit tonight, but there might be a little problem, I think we might have to cancel."

"That would kind of suck; I know Beth's looking forward to having you over again, what's the problem anyway?"

"Well there's kind of two issues Ryan, first and this is the big one, its Shannon, she been grilling me all winter long about what went on when I was here last. I never let on what happened that night with us. I just told her that I came over to have dinner with you two one night."

"So you didn't tell her anything"

"Nope, every time I brought any subject up about you and Beth I got the third degree. It's not like Shannon and me haven't both been somewhat sexually adventurous in the past, but every time she hears the name Beth her whole attitude changes."

"I feel your pain Jack, Beth's the same way when talking about Shannon. So is that the problem? Shannon just does not want to come over here."

"No, that's not it at all she keeps asking when we can come over, the problem is what happens when we do. There's no way in hell I can keep it a secret, not that I want to, but when she does find out I think there may be hell to pay."

"You know she's going to find out eventually Jack, shit if what you tell me about you two is true I bet she already knows. Tell you what, you guys come over tonight and we will just see how things go; if everything seems too tense we'll just call it a night.""Okay that's one problem solved but I have another."

"Let's hear it."

"I've landed a new job with a construction firm in town and it happens that Shannon has become close friends with the owners."

"And that's a problem?"

"No, but Shannon was the one who actually got me the job and I have never met them, the owners know we just got to town and want to meet me and spend a night out with us."

"Got it, no big deal we can get together some other time I suppose. You know what through; why not invite them over for dinner with us; that is if you don't already have plans."

"Nope no real plans, we were just talking about what to do before I called, are you sure it's okay with Beth?"

"Yep I'm sure, not a problem. I'll just let her know, so what time do you think is good around seven?"

"That will work Ryan but you know what, tell Beth not to worry about cooking anything. We'll bring all the food and do the cooking, you just supply the grill and the booze and I will take care of the rest."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive, Shannon tells me that Vanessa wants to cook for us one night, she claims that she's an awesome cook and would love to do it."

"Vanessa? Who's Vanessa?"

"That's the construction company owner's wife, I here she's a lovely lady Ryan, you've got to meet her."

"Okay it's a plan; see you and Shannon at seven."

After hanging up the phone I went to find Beth and tell her the news, she was just coming out of the bathroom, freshly showered, drying her hair with a fluffy white towel.

Beth and I haven married for close to twenty years, and are now in our early forties. She is part Asian and part Native American; just barely reaching five foot four she might weigh 110 lbs. Her shoulder length hair is jet black and olive tone skin is as smooth as silk. Her ass is beautiful, nice and round, and while her legs are fairly short, they're very shapely and sexy. Along with a perfect pair of plump 36C tits; she can certainly turn heads when she enters a room.

"Hi babe there you are, just got off the phone with Jack, he's back in town you know."

"I know, I was hoping to get him to come over for dinner tonight," she was trying hard to conceal her excitement.

"Well, honey there's good new and maybe not so good news."

"Are you going to tell me or just sit there, spit it out already?"

"Okay, Jack is coming over for dinner tonight, and he's bringing Shannon with him."

"Oh, Jack's coming over is the good news and he is bring Shannon over that's the bad news?"

It sure seems that whenever anyone brings up Shannon's name, Beth's dislike of her escalate "No that's the good news; the bad news is that Jack's new boss insists on spending time with him and Shannon tonight. Apparently Jack has never met the guy so he wants to get to know him."

"How do you get hired for a job if you have never met the boss, I don't get it?"

"Me neither, from what I understand Shannon arranged the whole thing, I think she has became good friends with the boss's wife."

"I still don't understand how are Jack and Shannon coming over tonight if they are going to be going out with his new boss."

"Well that's sort of the bad news; I told Jack that he should just bring them along for the night."

"You did what, you didn't even ask! What time is this supposed to happen? I don't have time to get anything ready for six people." Waving the damp towel in the air, I could tell that she was really perturbed with me.

"Calm down, I took care of everything."

"You took care of everything... Do tell." I detect a clear note of sarcasm in her tone.

"All we have to do is supply the adult beverages, Jack said that Shannon will take care of everything else."

* * *

As the afternoon wore on into the evening Beth was keeping busy roaming about the kitchen nervously when we heard a car pull into the driveway, seven o'clock sharp, right on schedule. Curious Beth went into the living room and peered out the front window, where she saw a black four door Jaguar XJ, which appeared to be brand new.

"Hey Ryan come here, check out the nice car."

Looking over her shoulder, "Damn, there is no way in hell that Jack could afford a sweet ride like that," and right on cue, the rear doors opened and Jack and Shannon exited the vehicle.

"Your right, definitely not Jacks car."

Moments later the front doors opened, a male got out of the driver's side, Jack's new boss I presumed, and a female from the passenger side, his wife I take it.

Beth was taken aback, "Ryan, you didn't tell me that Jacks boss was black."

"Well how was I supposed to know, maybe Jack didn't even know until he met them, does it really matter?"

"Of course not, it's just that, well we have never entertained black people in our house. I mean do we do anything different."

"Black people, you're hilarious, just be yourself it will be fine."

"I know I just don't want to say something stupid or stereotypical and embarrass myself, that's all."

"Like I said Beth you're hilarious, just be yourself." I could see that she was still nervous opening the front door to let our guests in.

Shannon was the first to enter; it's been a few years since I last saw her, she hadn't changed much. Curley shoulder length strawberry blond hair, blue eyes, and like Beth about five foot four, with the heels she had on she was closer to five foot eight or so. She still has nice shapely legs, a very curvy full bottom, maybe even a tad on the large side but that's okay, and a pair of very nice large breasts. Beth always said she looked top heavy, but I don't see a problem with that.

As Shannon entered the house Beth examined her from head to toe. She was wearing a mid-length, light orange dress with a floral rose pattern, the only thing holding the dress up were two thin shoulder spaghetti straps. It had a deep V neck showing off ample cleavage along with her well-developed boobs, and was short enough to adequately show off her legs.

Shannon reciprocated, doing the same to Beth giving her the once over, when their eyes met they just stared at each other. It was only for a brief second but it seemed like an eternity, you could have cut the tension with a knife. That's when it hit me, Holly Shit! Beth and Shannon both were wearing identical dresses; this certainly set the tone for a nice evening.

Beth Put one arm around her and giving her a faint peck on the cheek, "so nice to see you again Shannon, it's been too long, please come in."

"So nice to see you too Beth thanks for having us over on such short notice, lovely dress by the way."

I could see that the cattiness was starting already. Next to enter was Jack, wearing blue jeans, a polo shirt, and tennis shoes, he bent down and gave Beth a kiss on the lips. Beth put her hand behind his head and returned his kiss. It must have lingered just a bit too long, staring at Jack, Shannon cleared her throat rather loudly just before she greeted me with a big hug. "Nice to see you Ryan," giving me a hug and pressed her marvelous boobs against my chest.

"How have you been Beth? It's been awhile." Jack said politely with a smile.

Jack walked over and shook my hand. "Good to see you again Ryan. This is Victor and his wife Vanessa."

Vanessa spoke up quickly, "so nice to meet you two, you have a lovely home, how sweet of you to invite us over." She gave Beth what seemed like a genuine hug and kiss on her cheek.

Vanessa's a tall, slender woman, five foot eight or more, light chocolate toned skin, with deep green eyes, and straight jet black shimmering hair. Her legs are long and muscular, and boobs that looked a bit bigger than Shannon's which stood out proud. She wore a short sleeve, glossy top that looked as if it was made of satin, deep purple in color, and very form fitting. The top three buttons were undone, giving Beth along with myself a nice view of her cleavage accentuated by a gold chain that draped down between her breasts.

She also wore a pair of skin tight black shorts which hugged her well defined ass; they also looked as if they were made out of a satin material. Her make-up was done to perfection, long eyelashes, purplish eye shadow, and some light rosy blush on her cheeks. She wore a gold woven band chocker necklace, big gold hoop ear rings, several gold bracelets, and a wedding ring with an impressive rock attached.

Stepping to one side and putting her arm around Beth's waist, Vanessa introduced her husband, "Beth, Ryan, this is Victor my husband, he has been dying to meet you all day long."

Victor stepped inside; he looked to be a very intimidating man. I'm five foot eleven pushing six foot, Jack's probably six two, and Victor he must be six four, looking like he goes maybe 250lbs. Victor's complexion is two or three of shades darker than that of Vanessa's; he has very broad shoulders, biceps and forearms you might see on body builders, and a shaved head. He wore a tight fitting black pullover short sleeve shirt, black jeans and cowboy boots. A thick chain-link gold necklace hung around his neck, and what looked to be a gold Rolex watch on his wrist.

Towering over Beth, and taking her petite hand in his Victor bent down and kissed the back if it gently. "What a pleasure it is to meet you Beth, Jack's been gushing about you all day long."

"No kidding," Shannon muttered under her breath.

"And if you don't mind me saying so I can see why, you look simple enchanting."

"Victor stop," Vanessa chimed in, "you're making the sweet girl blush."

That she was, Beth just stood there with Victor still holding her hand, almost in awe, flush cheeks and all, looking for something to say in response. In a timid almost inaudible voice, "Why thank you Victor, you're too kind."

"Not at all Beth, I just tell it how it is." Victor moved in my direction holding out his hand, "And you must be Ryan, glad to meet you sir."

Shacking his hand, "Same here Victor, very nice to meet you." As we shook hands, Victor began to exert some pressure with his hand onto mine, some people just tend to give very firm hand shacks and Victor certainly seemed to be one of those individuals. As he continued in increase the pressure I returned the sensation by doing the same, we stared into each other's eyes for a moment while each had a firm grip of each other's hand. After what seemingly was thirty seconds or so Victor released his hold which I was very thankful for, he could have probably crushed my hand if he wanted to.

Turning towards his wife, "I like him Vanessa," as he moved off into the house.

Vanessa then came over to greet me, giving me a big hug and whispering in my ear, "Nice first impression, Victor always does that when he first meets someone."

"Victor could you bring in the cooler from the car, I hope you don't mind me volunteering to cook Beth?"

"Heavens no Vanessa why would I mind, in fact it's very much appreciated." Ryan, go start the grill, and after that please fix our guests a drink."

"Come on Jack give me a hand, let's leave the ladies inside."

* * *

After lighting the grill Jack and I were waiting for Victor to return with the cooler, "Holly crap Jack, why didn't you tell us about Victor." I asked in a hush voice.

"What, you mean that he is black."

"No not that who cares, it's just damm, I think he could pummel me with one hand, you too for that matter."

"Yea I know, but I just met them for the first time today, he is a bit intimidating wouldn't you say."

"Ya think, but I will say they both seem genuinely nice."

"Shannon seems to think so, and I trust her judgment, beside I'm working for him now."

"Speaking of Shannon, she's in the house with Beth, hope they're getting along."

"I told her that she needs to behave tonight, I think she will if for no other reason Victor and Vanessa are here."

Victor came around the side of the house, placing the cooler on the deck next to the grill. "There, my part is done the rest is up to the wife."

"Have a seat at the table Victor. What would you like to drink, beer, wine, scotch, whisky, something else?"

"Too early for any hard stuff, how about a beer, that sounds good."

"We've got Scottish Ale, Oat-Meal Stout, an Imperial IPA, and some flavored water they call light beer, which do you prefer."

"Scottish Ale sounds good to me."

"Jack how about you?"

"Make mine the same."

"Okay that makes three, be right back." When I went into the kitchen the girls were standing around the island chit-chatting, as I approached them all eyes turned towards me as the conversation halted.

"Excuse me ladies, did I interrupter something."

"No just girl talk, I need to catch up with Shannon and get to know Vanessa, that's all."

"Well don't mind me; I'm just here to get us some beer."

"Don't you think you should serve the ladies first?" Beth asked in a rhetorical voice.

From the far side of the counter Shannon leaned over towards me to ensure I received a full view of her cleavage, "Yes Ryan how about serving us girls first?" with a twinkle in her sky-blue eyes and a slight devilish smirk.

"My apologies, where are my manners? What may I get for you three exquisite young ladies?"

Beth smacked me on the arm, "Quit bullshiting, you're never that charming around me. Vanessa, would you and Shannon please go make yourself comfortable outside, I will help with the drinks."

As Beth and I were gathering the refreshments, "Well what do you think? Vanessa and Victor seem like very nice people." I was trying to gauge Beth's temperature.

"Yes they do, Vanessa seems just as sweet as pie, and she tells me that she's originally from down south. And Victor, well he's just uhm... well he is kind of..." Beth clearly could not find the right words that she was looking for.

"Overwhelming, is that the word you're looking for?"

"Yes, I suppose he is quite overwhelming."

I Gathered the beer along with some red and white wine, and a bottle of single malt scotch just in case, and headed for the door "And what about Shannon, you two getting along?"

"I guess so, she's just so, oh how do I put this politely, she's so confrontational, and everything seems like a contest to her. It wouldn't be so bad if she wasn't always flaunting her boobs all over the place, and you, you don't have to stare at them." she gave me another smack on the arm for good measure.

Outside, Shannon, Victor and Jack were sitting on the patio around the table and Vanessa was already busying herself at the grill. I handed Jack and Victor their beers, "What would you ladies like to drink?"

"Red wine is fine for me," Vanessa said from over her shoulder not wanting to be distracted from her cooking duties.

"White for me," Shannon requested.

"I'll take the same please white," Beth replied.

As I poured the ladies their wine, Victor situated a chair between himself and Jack, "Beth come sit down over here," he patted the seat. Beth was just about to have a seat next to Shannon, but instead obliged Victor's request. This arrangement placed Victor, Beth and Jack on one side of the oblong patio table and Shannon on the other.

I handed Beth and Shannon their glasses of Chardonnay and took Vanessa's glass over to her, "Here you are a Smokey, full bodied, Merlot for the lovely lady."

"Oh stop Ryan, are you always such a sweet talker."

"Only when I am in the presents of such beauty my lady," I gave her a slight bow of my head, lightly took her hand and brought to my mouth and gently kissed it.

"Please stop, Beth was right, you can be quite the charmer."

"Okay, here's to new friends," Holding up my beer and clinking it up against Vanessa's glass. While I drank my beer I watched Vanessa put hers to her mouth, the dark red nectar of the wine blended with her full rosy red lips. As her head tipped slightly back, my eye's traced along the slender neck-line, down over her clavicle, past her breast-bone until they focused on the cleavage that her ample breasts created.

On the return journey she caught me looking into her emerald eyes, she giggled slightly, "What Ryan, what are you looking at?"

"I'm just admiring your eyes, their very captivating you know."

"Stop distracting me before I burn dinner, it's almost done. You should go flirt with you wife before you get in trouble."

I looked back at the patio table, "I think Beth has plenty of attention already." On one side of her was Victor, his powerfully arm resting on the back of her chair leaning in close and engaged in a conversation. Jack was seated on her other side; sitting back drinking his beer and contributing his two cents worth every now and then. As for Beth, she just soaked up all the attention.

"Victor's such a smooth talker; I hope your wife doesn't believe half the bull he's feeding her." Vanessa whispered in a jestful tone.

On the other side of the table Shannon didn't look as if she enjoyed all the attention that was portrayed upon Beth; she had a somewhat scolding look on her face. "Shannon, why don't you come over here and join us." I was hoping to defuse any potential situation.

Shannon approached us and took another big sip of wine, she seemed tipsy already, and she put her arm around my waist and snuggled closer. Her chest pressed tight against my side, damm this girl has a nice pair of tits, "I like the company over here much better." resting her head on my shoulder.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Meeting The New Boss Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds