• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • The Story of Him & Her Ch. 03

The Story of Him & Her Ch. 03

12

Chapter "C"

"Abduction"

(Present Day)

Backing off from the edge of the roof he sat down crossing his legs as he placed himself into a meditated state. He had to wash away his emotions for now. He had to be focused. He had to be ready for the upcoming battle. Even as he drifted into the magical trance he created a protective field around him. Breathing deeply his eyes closed concentrating on what was to come. Yet no matter how hard he tired his mind wondered back.

What the fuck was wrong with him. Never in his long life had he felt like this. He had never had a sick day in his life yet now here he was. His head felt like someone was using a sledgehammer on it. His eyes hurt as did the rest of his body aching in places he hadn't known could hurt. His head still felt hot no matter what he did to cool himself and all the while she had been there caring for him. She was able to recall being sick since being a mortal hadn't been that long ago for her. Now here he was looking out the window watching her as she walked down the path towards the village. She had just entered the tree line now as he saw the huge gray wolf, their protector trotting slightly in front of her like a vanguard. He had wanted to go with her but this... this... damn cold or whatever the hell she called it had put him out of commission. He couldn't figure out what why none of his magically potions cured him of this sickness. With each passing day he had felt worse and now his mind seemed to moving in slow motion.

They had needed supplies and when he hadn't gotten any better she had decided to make the trip herself and to be truthful he didn't think he could have stopped her if he had wanted to. They should be back by dusk. That was what she had told him before kissing him and leaving. He had watched them as they vanished into the woods. Turning from the window he headed back over to the bed when pain blasted through his head. It felt like it was splitting apart. Then he heard her mental scream! His hands gripped his head as the howl of the great gray broke through the pain he was feeling. Deep within himself he felt her anguish as well as the wolf's its angry growl. Crawling towards the door he heard her voice slicing through the thunder within his mind. She was calling upon his strength summoning his help. Resolve filled his body. Steel determination vanquished the sickness within him as he called upon his powers as transported himself to her location.

He appeared in the middle of a large group. Through his long years and many battles he knew one thing for certain. They had known that he would be coming. They had been prepared for him. Attacking him immediately not giving him a chance to react. Then the sickness was back. He fought them but his mind felt like it was in a fog. The pounding had returned. Then he seen her. They were loading her into a vehicle. He watched as the door closed and moved off away from them. He fought mightily to get to her but realized that this battle was but a ploy. A holding action against him. Meant to keep him from getting to her. Surely they knew that they could not defeat him and they could never hide her from him. Then suddenly she was gone. Not just the vehicle. This was much worse. He could no longer sense her. He could no longer hear her thoughts. Worst of all he could no longer feel her. Yet he did know one thing. She was still alive. Somewhere out there they had her and she lived. In that instant of confusion he lost his focus as one of the attackers got through his defenses and blackness overtook him.

When he awoke his head was still pounding but seemed to be lessening. The attackers were gone. He reached out for her and couldn't detect her. This had never had before. Somehow they had cast some type of magical spell hiding her from him. Now everything was making sense. They knew that couldn't stop him but had somehow they cast a sickness spell of some kind on him. It had dampened his senses and ability to think clearly. Even this fight had been just to slow him down while they got away. It had all been a well-organized plan to take her. Sitting up he saw the Golden Dragon standing guard over him. Thank the gods his defenses had held. If not he would be dead now. Years ago he had established a spell which acted like a dead man's switch which protected him if he ever loss consciousness. His body still ached and blood was seeping from his wounds. He couldn't do anything here to find her. He had to get back to their home. Coming out of the woods he saw trotting towards him. Its body was covered in blood but otherwise didn't look to be in too bad of shape. He ordered it to head home as he mounted the dragon allowing it to take him back to his home. Taking care of his wounds and then the wolf's when it arrived he started his search for her.

He spent night and day searching for her using great resources within himself and agents from the mystically world to find her. In the village the people cringed in terror as dark forbidding clouds fill the skies. They could feel and knew that great power was being used. By the end of the second week his body finally gave in dropping from exhaustion into his bed. When he awoke the great wolfs head rested on the bed next to him. Even wounded the beast protected him. He arose from the bed slowly his body still sore and drained from amount of power he had used during his search. Then he noticed the date on his watch and saw that he had slept for five days. He rose from the bed and seeing to the care of his closest friend he started formulating plans to find her. No matter how long it took or what he had to do he would find her and they would all pay with their lives.

His thoughts returned to the present day as he came out of his trance. Feeling his face he felt the tears as they flowed from his eyes. It had taken him five years to break through their magical barriers. The link between them was still not as strong as it use to be but it was there. He had found her. Now he would have her back and have his revenge.

Chapter Three

"Meeting of Shame"

(Year: 1399)

Looking across the parched land he wondered if this could possibly be the driest place in the world. He walked slowly as the sun beat down upon him and his horse. He was never really in any danger; he could get water for them at anytime but the heat put such a stain upon all of them. He wished he had the ability to transport all of them across this wasteland but alas he couldn't. Not yet that is. Instead the best he could do was bring water to them. Between the horse, wolf and him they drank a lot of it. Right now the gray wolf's tongue was hanging out showing that it was in need of water. He stopped and sighed to himself as he called upon his power bring them all the water they needed.

As the animals drank their fill he gazed around the arid land. A flicker off in the distance caught his attention. What the hell? Was that a house on the horizon? He didn't recall seeing it a few moments ago. Once the animals were done they headed towards the house. As they got closer he saw that it was a building unlike anything he had every seen. Its walls were pure white as a silver gray fence surrounded it. The land within the fence line was green and lush. The gate to the fence was flanked by two wolf statues and opened for him as he dismounted his horse and walked towards it. Once inside the fence he tied the horse to the shade tree that was there. Walking towards the front door the wolf suddenly yelped and backed away at the stairs. Looking at the wolf he wondered what was wrong but before he could figure it out the door to the house creaked opened.

Turning to face the person coming out of the house he saw a woman standing there. She was about his height with brown hair the flowed down her body to just above her knees. She was dressed in leather that fit her like a second skin. Her lips were a luscious red that moved seductively as she greeted him. Hearing a growl he looked back at the wolf whose hair was bristled. Looking back at her he paused. "Your pet must be upset by the magical charms used to protect my home. I sorry my mate set the house up so no wild animals could get it but domesticated ones could enter the yard. I guess your wolf meets that category otherwise it would not be in my yard. Please come in." She stated.

Feeling confident in his abilities he chose to ignore the wolf's warnings and entered the house. Looking around he waited for her mate to appear. "If you're looking for him he's out hunting. You want to clean up a bit? You know get some of that traveling dust off you." She said. Now he was feeling a bit wary himself as he wondered if he shouldn't have taken his friends advice or was she just being hospitable to a man traveling in this wasteland. From the appearance of things though there was nothing here that he couldn't handle. He had already checked out those charms of hers and they posed no danger. To be truthfully they were rather weak. Feeling the grit of the sand beneath his clothes he decided to take her up on her offer. She smiled back at him as she walked over to a cord which she pulled as he heard a bell ring. A few moments later a smaller woman entered the room. Unlike the lady of the house this smaller woman was dressed in silks that barely hide her lithe body. Her hair was a black and reminded him of the Woman of the Mountain that he had meet years ago. As she walked toward him her buxom breast bounced as the silks moved in a way to expose her area of joy as he noticed that there was no dark hair. Motioning for him to follow she led him to an adjoining room. Once there she prepared a bath for him and when she was done she helped him undress and get into the large bronze tub. Once he was in she stood up and disrobed. His eyes followed her body as with the greatest of skills she washed ever inch of his body. Once done she poured sweet oils over him until he felt so relaxed in the warm waters that he fell into a deep sleep.

He startled himself awake sitting up quickly. Looking around he found himself in a bed that was so soft it was beyond belief. Getting out of the bed he noticed that his clothes were draped across a chair. Putting on his trousers he walked to the window to check on his animals and found out he was on the second floor. His horse was at the pond drinking and the gray wolf was asleep under the shade tree. Walking back over to the chair he finished dressing as he went looking for his host. Finding his way to the stairs he started down them when he heard voices. Turning he looked for who was talking and figured out that the voices were coming from above him. At the other end of the hall he saw the ladder leading up. Climbing up he entered the attic but didn't see anyone. Going over to the open window he looked out onto a small balcony. Stepping out onto it he saw the desert that was stretched out around them. The only living green was around this house. The voices got his attention again as he noticed a small ladder like walkway leading up and over the roof.

Coming to the top of the house he saw a platform on this side of the house. Lying on what appeared to be two small beds were the two women he had meet earlier and they were both totally naked. Hard nipples were starring back up at the sun. His host noticed him first but didn't move to cover herself as she waved for him to join them. Moving towards them the girl that had given him his bath sat up. "Would you put some oil on mine and my mistress back?" She asked her voice slurred. Looking at the container he was a bit perplexed. He had never seen women laying out in the sun this way. "The oil keeps our bodies from being burned." His host added as he turned his attention back to them his pants already uncomfortable. Squirting some of the strange oil on his hand he proceeded to rub the oil onto his host body first. His hand went all over her body. From her neck to her nipples to the pool of sweat in her navel but the biggest reaction was when he oiled her legs. Especially her inner thigh as his hand ran across her bare pussy lips as a sound of rapture escaped her lips. Hearing this he wondered when her mate would be back as he adjusted himself to accommodate his hardening cock. Then he was finished oiling the host down he licked his lips before starting on the smaller woman. He had almost finished with her as she squirmed beneath his touch when he felt the hands of his host reach around his waist and stroke his cock through his trousers. His cock became instantly harder as the smaller woman sat up undoing his pants allowing her mistress to grasp his hard cock. He felt them turning him around towards his host as the excitement raising inside him was quickly extinguished as he saw a male standing behind her. At this same instant he heard his wolf howl out a warning. Then everything went black.

This time when he work up it was not in a soft bed. His arms were chained and legs shackled. Next to him was the small woman still naked standing sideways to him but he could see welts on her back. Rising his head he saw the shadow first followed by the sight of an arm coming down quickly and within its hand was a flogger. He jerked against his chains as the flogger struck her back again. Looking at the man he could barely see him in the shadows but back behind him in the light was his host. What had the smaller woman called her... oh yeah her mistress. She wasn't naked anymore but dressed in a leather outfit. Seeing that he was awake she walked over to him. Raising her arm she placed a crop into his face. "Well hello there my sweet one. I can imagine you are wondering what is going on. The truth of it is that I have need of another slave and you my dear will do nicely once I have you trained. You will fit in so nicely my both my other slaves and perhaps fill the needs within me." She stated as she ran the crop down his naked chest stopping at his cock as he heard the small woman groan as the flogger came down upon her.

With a wave of her hand the man stopped the flogging. Grabbing the girl's hair she pushed her down to her knees. Then lifting her leather skirt she pulled her towards her. Being a good slave she immediately started licking her Mistress's exposed cunt. Letting go of her skirt it draped down over the slave who keep eating her mistress. She looked back at him as lust filled her eyes as she slide the crop over his semi-hard cock which against his will seemed to be coming alive. Suddenly she pushed the girl away from her as she fell back onto the floor her mistress juices smeared on her face. Running the crop back up his body she smiled at him as she glanced back down at his cock. "Yes you will make a very good slave. Won't you." She said. He glared at her as he answered her question. His voice sounded as if it was made of steel and it reverberated throughout the entire room. It was only one word but it carried the weight of power within it as he saw a stunned look on her face as he repeated the word "No." As the world about them seemed to vibrate as she brought the crop back to strike him.

Every movement was now in slow motion at least for him. Behind this so called mistress he saw the man with the flogger now fucking the smaller women who was on all fours. Refocusing on the crop as it moved towards him. Suddenly the cuffs that had been restraining him opened as he stopped her in mid-swing. The restraints on his legs and arms came open as he got up off the slab. Everything was still moving slow as he glanced over at the man who was fucking the smaller woman as realization came to his face as he pulled out of her and started to get up. With a wave of his the man fell back to his knees. Another wave and he slide the back together his cock sliding back into the woman's pussy but only half way before he froze them in place. Turning his attention back to his host as he starred deep into her eyes. Another spell allowing him to read her mind as bile rose in the back of his throat. He now knew this woman's deepest secrets and what she had done during her life and it sickened him. He had also seen her plans for him.

He didn't smile as he locked her down in the same restraints that had held him mere moments ago. Running his hand up her leg he slide his finger over her cunt asking her if this is what she had wanted. She snarled at him screaming threats and obscenities at him. Swinging a hand at her he struck the tips of her nipples making her yelp in surprise as they harden at the rough treatment as a thought came to him. After a few moments and adjustments he rolled her over and started slapping her ass. By the time he stopped red welts covered her ass. Turning her back over she still had looks of defiance on her face as he forced his fingers back into her cunt asking if this is what she wanted as her body responded to him then with a whimper in her voice she answered yes.

With a wave of his hand the restraints unlocked. "Stand up and bend over now." He commanded. With tears in her eyes she obeyed him. Standing behind her reddened ass he ran his cock across her pussy lips before slamming into her wetness. She screamed out in pleasure as his cock slide in and out of her. During his many lessons he had learned many things about sex which this woman had no fucking idea about. The fact that this woman had assumed she was in control of everything and was going to just take him pissed him the hell off but might as well have a bit of fun with it he thought. His thought were brought back to the present when she came. "Who the hell told you that you could cum?" He asked as he struck her already reddened ass over and over again. Then he started fucking her again casting a spell which didn't allow her to orgasm. He screwed her cunt hard knowing how it was building up within her as he removed his cock spewing his seed all over her back. Then sliding his cock against he puckered hole he slide his cock into her ass. He wasn't gentle as he slammed into her as she screamed out in pain which soon became sounds of pleasure until he spurted his cum deep inside her ass.

Without reprieve he slide his cock back into her cunt again spreading her wide his magic keeping him as hard as steel drawing her once again towards another orgasm that she wouldn't be allowed to have. After hours of fucking this bitch he heard her whisper something. "What did you say?" He asked as he removed his cock from her ass going around to her face. "I need... to come. Please..." She said. "Tell me who the master is." He answered as he looked into her eyes and saw that she had finial broken. "You are... Master." She responded as he slide his cock into her mouth as she devoured it hungrily. As his cum spilled down her throat he pulled back. "You may cum." He stated standing back as the hours of pent up pleasures exploded out of her as she screamed out her ecstasy.

For the next five day he had the Mistress of the House serve him. She serviced him in every way she knew and he taught her a few new things. By the end of his stay he had made the Mistress his obedient slave. He made her tell him more about this strange house until he understood it all. He found out that the house itself was magically and able to move through time while giving it's servants eternal youth. It was on fifth day that the vibrations started signaling that the house would be leaving this time soon. Hearing this he had her gather his stuff. It was time for him to continue his journeys but before leaving he went and spoke to the man and female still frozen in mid fuck to see if they wanted to leave. The man immediately said no and the female a loyal slave also chose to stay.

As he left he saw her at the door staring at him. He saw the loyalty of a slave in her and also the anger of a Mistress. She would be a problem if they every meet again he thought. For what he had done she just might try to kill him one day but he also saw that she finally understood whom and what he was. A master in the truest since of the word. With a wave of his had he unfroze the woman and man as his cock slammed into her suddenly as they fell to the floor. He watched the house vibrate again then slowly vanish. Smiling to himself he thought what fools those mortals be. They thought they could control a Master. They thought they were the owners of the house when in actuality the house was the Master of them.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • The Story of Him & Her Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds