• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Building a Pet Pt. 03

Building a Pet Pt. 03

I trotted along the edge of the dismal trailer park till I got to a tree that was on the edge of the light being thrown off the bulb from the front porch. I was feeling brave so I was a lot closer to the trailer this time but I kept myself inside the shadow of a large tree. Stacy was pretty drunk so I figured I beat her by a minute. I knelt down behind the tree and waited for her arrival. Her "uncle" was sitting in the same old wheel chair and there was another half empty forty on the ground next to him. It was a warm night and his shirt was off and his tattoo spotted body was slouched in the chair. He didn't seem to be aware of much going on around him. Soon I heard the shuffling of steps from the side of the trailer and up staggered Stacy. She was swaying as she walked and put a hand on the side of the trailer to help her climb up the stairs. Her titties were bouncing in the open neckline of the dress. Jiggly, fat titties are a major turn on of mine so I was already stirring in my pants.

Stacy saw the old man and moved over to him. She was slow but deliberate in her movements and finally stopped right next to him. Uncle wasted no time and one of his bony hands slipped behind her right leg and stroked up the back of her leg, under the dress, to her ass. He squeezed her cheeks a couple of times and his hand moved around to the front, in between her legs. Stacy obediently moved her feet apart and his hand slipped in between her legs and he began to moved his hand back and forth between her legs. He smiled a yellow toothy grin and said, "Take it off."

He rolled the wheelchair back a few feet and Stacy undid the dress and let it drop to the ground. She stepped out of it and she was wearing the open bra and heels, nothing else. She removed the bra and dropped it on the dress and stood in only her pair of modest heels. Her plump ass and legs were still spread and her heavy, rounded tits hung down, the nipples had hardened and pointed. Uncle was grinning ear to ear and took a deep swig of his forty. Stacy had her eyes closed and I could see her lower jaw was trembling. But she just stood like a robot awaiting an order.

Uncle held the bottle of beer out to her but she shook her head. He took another swig from the forty, emptying it, and tossed it over the balcony into the long grass. He nodded to his right and said, "You know what to do."

Stacy shook her head, "Not here, please. Let's go inside."

He shook his head, "Nope, here."

"Please, I don't want to be seen..."

"Shut up you whore. I don't care what you want. Get over there and get your hands ups now."

Stacy moved over to the banister of the porch and put her hands up and grabbed the inside of the tin overhang. She leaned forward a little and her breasts hung out and were swaying away from her body. Her ass was pushed up and out by the angle of her body and she spread her legs further. She arched her back a little and her poochy belly was pushed down a little. I was hard as a fucking rock now and I took my cock out and started grabbing it and loosening. If I had stroked I would have blown my load in a second, before the festivities even started.

Uncle pushed his skinny body up from the wheelchair and moved over behind her. His spindly hands wandered over her back, around her buttocks and up to her round heavy tits. Those hands looked like giant flesh covered spiders as they moved around her. One of the hottest and most revolting things I'd ever seen. He released her and unbuttoned his jeans and pushed them to his knees. His dick was hard and straight and he spit into his hand and lubed the head. He walked behind her and drilled into her with one thrust.

Stacy grunted and her eyes sprung open. She steadied herself by gripping the metal support for the porch covering. The whole think creaked and I wondered if the whole rusty box wouldn't come apart. But it held and she closed her eyes as Uncle Skeleton started to hammer away at her. I couldn't see if he was in her pussy or ass, her eyes opened like he bore into her asshole but I thought she would have at least screamed a little. Unless she had been reamed by him so many times she was that used to it. Wherever he was he was pumping her like a machine and her ass and hips were rippling with each jackhammer push. He titties were swing back and forth and his hands were gripping her hips like meat vises. I could see his fingers had dug into her flesh and her hips were keeping right where he wanted them.

I had started stroking myself and true to my expectations I lasted less than three or four strokes and shot my wad right there. The explosion was so strong I had to put my hand out and hold myself against the tree. There was cum all over the front of the my pants and the tree. I hadn't had a jack off session like that since I was 12 but I didn't feel an ounce of shame. Watching what was going on in front of me tore my mind apart, I'd seen a lot of crazy things around the world but this was top of the list. I was amazed at this whole situation.

Hearing grunting and I looked up in time to see the old man launch one final spear thrust into Stacy and sink deep, his teeth were bared and he had the angriest look on his face I had ever seen. His legs were shaking and he he was bouncing up and down against her ass, causing it to shake in all directions. He relaxed, pulled his cock out of her and stepped backward, collapsing into the wheelchair. He was huffing to breathe. Stacy released her grip, turned around and dropped to her knees. She quickly took his softening dick into her mouth and cleaned him off with long licks of her tongue and a final swallow of his cock into her mouth. He nodded his head up and down saying out loud, "You're a good bitch." It was more a chant than a statement.

I looked down at the mess I had all over me and wanted her to walk over and clean me up too but I knew that wasn't going to happen. I looked around for anything to wipe by dick off with but couldn't find a thing so I just shoved the whole mess back into my pants. I saw Stacy stand up and grab her clothes and walk into the trailer. Uncle sat exhausted in the wheelchair. I was sure there wouldn't any further shows happening so I moved back into the woods and squished my way back to my truck. If this was going to keep up I would have to start bringing a clean up rag with me.

I waited two days before I called Stacy. No, it wasn't some asshole dating game, I just wanted to get to the weekend before I saw her again. I called her Thursday but she didn't pick up. By Friday morning she still hadn't answered my message. This was weird but I didn't really know what to do. I couldn't go over to the trailer because I wasn't supposed to know exactly where she lived. I waited till Saturday night and then curiosity got the better of me and I drove over to the trailer park, hid my truck in a trail off the highway and walked through the woods until I was on the edge of the trailer park. It was dusk so I didn't actually leave the woods because there were still kids playing around and people milling about their trailers. I could see her trailer and there was nobody out front and it looked empty. I waited till it was dark and walked over to the trailer and looked inside the front window, nobody was home so I turned around and started heading back towards my truck in the woods. I really didn't know what I was going to do for the rest of my night, I had really come to depend on Stacy for a night of friendly fun and followed by salacious voyeurism. Something I never thought I could get into.

Anyway I was halfway across the field when I heard gravel crunching and a truck behind me. I turned around and saw an old 80's beat up pick up truck pull up in front of Stacy's trailer. There were three people in the front and I jogged back to my most favorite tree in the whole world and hunched down in the shadows.

The passenger side door opened and the interior light popped on. There was a 50 something year old dude sitting behind the driver's wheel, Stacy was sitting next to him and Uncle was sitting next to her. They were all crammed in the front seat. I could see she was wearing a white t-shirt and her hair looked pretty messed up and lipstick was smeared around her mouth. Uncle got out of the truck and with a cane started to slowly walk his way to the trailer. He moved slow and painfully as he started to climb the four steps to the porch. The dude behind the wheel was drinking a beer, he looked like one of those guys who used to lift weights and then quit. He had a flattop haircut and his face was lined with deep creases, he had lived a hard life. He turned towards Stacy and said something, she just looked at him for a moment and lowered her head down into his lap. Flattop guy leaned his head back and lit a cigarette. I could see her head rhythmically moving up and down and within a minute he stiffened, slammed his hand against the outside of the door and relaxed. Stacy sat up and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. She slid across the seat and closed the door. That's when I could see she didn't have any pants on. Just the t-shirt and some sandals. The back of the t-shirt was dirty and torn, she walked up the stairs and into the trailer. Flattops guys pulled out I walked back to my truck with a raging boner.

Obviously Uncle had shared Stacy with Flattop Guy. I don't know why but the the thought of her riding between the two of them with no pants on brought up all kinds of fantasies in my head. They probably finger fucked her as they drove around, got more blow jobs from her, and judging from the back of her shirt, they fucked her somewhere on the ground. Maybe Uncle was paying a debt off with her or Flattop Guy was his best friend. The possibilities were endless and I mulled each one in my as they popped up in my head. I got back to my truck and had just started it when my phone rang. It was Stacy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Building a Pet Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds