• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sir's Desperate Slavegirl

Sir's Desperate Slavegirl

There I was. Ten minutes away from the airport in Dublin, floating around in the sky whilst waiting to land. I was growing impatient. I needed to see my Master. To see him and show him my submission. There was a part of me that desperately needed the both of us to know that I was Master's his, and his alone.

As the plane circled the airport, I could feel my panties growing warmer and wetter, eager at the thought of Master's immediate ownership. Minutes ticked by, and I could feel Master's kitty dripping down my thighs as we pulled into the arrivals gate. I had no control over it. My body longed to be taken, and I needed to give it.

Exchanging uncomfortable pleasantries with those sardined onto the plane with me, we haphazardly filed out of the air plane. I wonder if they had something so exciting for them the closer they got to leaving the air plane. The more steps I took, the more alive I felt, butterflies running rampant in my stomach. Master is here! I thought, Everything you've wanted is happening.

It was almost too much, knowing that in a mere matter of minutes, I'd finally be able to feel Master's arms around me again. To feel his touch, look into his eyes and feel my own submission, it made me weak in the knees. Here I was, shuffling along in the airport like every other person who had somewhere to be, only I knew that where I had to be was far more important than they could imagine. I was going to see my Master, to finally be his.

Making it to baggage claim, I try to be patient, to get my things. It feels like ages have gone by and Master's kitty is aching and throbbing for attention, knowing that it's Master is a mere twenty yards away just outside the door. Feeling the draw, my feet wandered over, as if I had no control. My mind knew what it wanted, as did my body, but this time my body was in control, responding to the silent call of my Master.

And just like that, there he was. Waiting for me. My Master. Looking at me with what one could only describe as a dominant affection in his eyes. He looked delicious. I wanted to pounce. Walking towards each other, we were soon in each other's arms. I let that feeling sink in, one of happiness and contentment, but I was also acutely aware of how my body felt pressed up against his. I could feel a bit of stiffness and pressure pressing against Master's kitty from his cock, and it drove me into a frenzy.

Looking up at him, I whispered into his ear, "How may I serve you, Sir?" A slight moan escaped his lips, as if he'd been waiting years for me to say that to him in person.

"Come with me," he ordered.

I giggled, took his hand, and immediately followed. "Yes Sir. What about my luggage?"

"Leave it. For now. We've more pressing matters to attend to."

It didn't take long before we reached our destination. A hidden alcove in the airport, covered by fake plants and an escalator. We could see out, but no one could see in. No sooner we were hidden away than I received my first order. "Drop your panties."

I did so immediately, sliding them off and feeling my wetness spread down my thighs. I tucked my panties into Master's back pocket. "Good girl." And before I could even crack a smile, Master's hands were already exploring his kitty, forcing their way inside me, hungry and insatiable. "My little pet is soaking, dripping for me. How badly do you want me, Pet?"

"Master, I need you. I need to feel you inside of me, filling me up and stretching me out. I want to feel your hardness and be fucked senseless by you, right here, right now, in the middle of the airport."

His fingers were still pumping into me, sliding in and out with ease. I was pressed against the wall and losing control of my self. Exactly what I craved. My legs started to give out, and I could feel the familiar sense of an orgasm building up. My hands were wrapped around his neck, frantically clawing into him. I could feel his hard cock straining against his pants, desperately trying to break free.

"Please Sir, may I please suck your cock?"

Just like that, Master's fingers released me. He smiled. "Ah how could I refuse you that Little one? You've been good enough, for now." I dropped to my knees, unbuckled and unzipped his pants, and wrapped my hands around Master's delicious, thick cock. I could feel him throbbing. Without hesitation, I put him in my mouth, caressing and swirling my tongue around his tip. I pulled him in deeper, sucking and forcing him back into my throat. His moans made me want to keep sucking him forever. Licking him up and down and reaching the base of his cock with my mouth, Master grabbed the back of my head, tangling his hands in my hair, and forced my head in place as he fucked my throat. I happily obliged, tears streaming from my eyes from the strain. I moaned and looked up at him, welcoming the loss of control and his use of my body for his pleasure.

Moments later, I could feel Master's cum, delicious and warming the back of my throat. He pulled out, sighed, wiped my mouth and smiled down at me. "Good little pet, let's go get your luggage shall we?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sir's Desperate Slavegirl

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 133 milliseconds