• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • At The Lake Ch. 2

At The Lake Ch. 2

At The Lake: I Saw, I Came, I Was Conquered

A few words of introduction to help you set the stage. Real people inspire these stories the names are fictional. If the woman told me how she felt or what she did I'll put it in her voice when possible.

In my first story I told of Carri's first trip to the lake, this is a follow up to that story.

I didn't say much to Ashton about our trip to the lake. Obviously he was right that I'd seen bigger dicks than his, but you men are so proud of your flagpoles, I would never give him (or any other guy) a reason to have doubts. However, I must say that first time at the lake was quite an eye opener. That first guy we saw, Ray, was the longest prick I'd ever seen, and although he wasn't such a cute guy it was a turn on seeing a guy with his flagpole at full mast right there in a public place.

I do like 'em large, so it was difficult not to hurt Ashton's feelings, and continue the charade that he was the biggest I'd ever seen. The other thing was, the couple that Ray was watching was very aware of his presence. Later I found out that they called the guys who kind of stayed in the back, and jacked off, Bushwackers. Depending on the couple sometimes it was a good term, and sometimes it was meant as an insult. This couple would have thought it good, because the woman would put herself in different positions giving Ray an unobstructed view.

There were a couple of other things I was surprised about, but that were a turn on at the same time. The guy who walked behind us and near us while stroking his cock was shocking, but he acted like it was no big deal. When someone would approach us he would let go of it, and then continue after they passed. He must have had baby oil or Vaseline on it because it glistened in the sun. The couple that openly played with each other seemed like it was perfectly okay. The last thing was the nude girl who talked to us back in the woods. She didn't have a towel or anything to cover with had she wanted to. It was a little threatening seeing her touching Ashton as she spoke, and when he winds up feeling off her tits I must admit I was embarrassed and a bit angry at the same time.

Naturally Ashton wanted me to go again, we talked about it on the way back home. I acted reluctant, but was quite sure I was going again. I can't remember how long it took maybe a month, but the next time we went it was a Thursday. I wore a tube top and a pair of jean shorts, and when we got there I took off my tube top. Ashton had on a pair of shorts, and he brought a towel in case we decided to sit somewhere. We went down through the woods a little different way this time. We walked back along the main trail at the bottom in the woods toward the main entrance. As we approached the "overlook", an area that looked out over the beach area and lake, and was elevated, I could make out a naked man standing near the railing.

There was a restroom there; it had two sides but no signs designating men or women. As we got closer and closer I could see there was a woman nude leaning on the railing of the overlook. The guy I saw was eyeing her, and as I neared I could see a string of what looked like come dripping off the end of his prick. He was hanging heavy as if he might have just had an orgasm, and near him there were what appeared to be come shots on the concrete. Ashton walked up to the railing and leaned on it maybe ten feet from the guy. The woman was in a position that put her out of view of the path behind the restrooms, but it was only thirty feet away. Ashton was talking to the guy I'd seen and seemed to know him. They were saying something about the woman, I overheard the other guy was saying she was hot, and didn't have any problems with men enjoying themselves with her nudity, whatever that meant.

Meanwhile Ashton moved on the other side of me and this guy has moved closer to me. I was becoming aware of him staring at my exposed tits, and as I stood there his cock started to twitch a little, and I think he was starting to get hard. Meanwhile Ashton had moved over and had struck up a conversation with the naked lady on my left. I felt kind of jealous, and scared and somehow very turned on all at once. Ashton finished talking to whoever she was, and came back toward me.

He asked me if I didn't want to take off my shorts so I'd be nude too, part of me wanted to, just to put me on an equal basis with this other gal, but part of me was worried about the other guy seeing this as an invitation. I didn't have to wait long till Ashton suggested we look for a place to throw down our towel. I needed a cigarette and thought this might be a good idea.

We walked almost to the end of the park going to the right from the main path down from the parking lot. There were a few guys around, but I don't remember any other women. Ashton picked a place on the edge of the woods, he said this gave us a way to be in the shade if we wanted, or with a move of only a few feet out in the sun-Ashton never tans, and he burns easily. It seemed okay with me, so I smoked my cigarette as we laid out a towel and sat down. Now I took my shorts off, and Ashton had taken his off as well. There is a feeling of exhilaration in being outside completely nude, and in a public place where any guy could walk up and check me out with my permission, or that's the way it seemed.

Ashton used baby oil, and as he applied it he was liberal with it on his cock and it grew in size as he did so. He put some on my back, but gave me the bottle for my front. As I rubbed it on I was very aware of getting near my pussy or tits, but if there were places I didn't want burned it was there, so I acted as nonchalant as possible as I covered those areas. Ashton teased me, saying he knew I was getting turned on, and should diddle myself (that's what I always call masturbating). So just to show him, I did, and as I did, I looked around to make sure no one was paying any attention. God, was I wrong, at least two or three of the men nearby were watching intently, and one had his hand on his prick. In addition a guy had walked up behind us on the trail that I had not noticed (although I think Ashton knew), and he was absent-mindedly rubbing his cock and watching me. All of the men around us were nude with the possible exception of one or two. I put the oil down feeling embarrassed and yet incredibly turned on.

Ashton got up and began a conversation with the guy a few yards away on the path. Later I found out his name was Tom. Tom left, although that surprised me, I was just sure Ashton was going to invite him to sit with us, which would have surely embarrassed me more. As I looked down the trail back toward the way we'd come I saw the nude woman we'd seen earlier, she was talking to Tom, and, although I couldn't see very well since his back was to me, she may have been stroking his dick. Ashton seemed very interested in this as well. In fact, within five minutes or so, he stood up saying he was going back to the rest rooms at the overlook. I started to protest or ask to go with him, but much to my disdain he turned quickly and started off down the trail completely naked.

This left me a little peeved and a little suspicious, after all Ashton had been coming here for years before he knew me, and seemed to know a lot of the people. As I sat there quietly seething and smoking another cigarette, I became aware of the eyes of the men around me seeking me and my nakedness out, although somewhat surreptitiously. If I looked in their direction they would quickly look away. Once again that wild mixture of feelings hit me, I was scared and at the same time fascinated with the idea of being the object of their lust and desire. I started to feel a sense of power, that I had control, and that whatever I did was somehow the center of attention. To be honest I think most of the single guys that go out to the lake are voyeuristic and looking for naked ladies to get off with, or were exhibitionistic and liked being able to flash or strut their stuff without worry from the police. I certainly was no different, I enjoyed showing off, and I also liked looking the guys over-but I'm not so sure it's a good idea for them to know that it turns me on.

When a few minutes passed without Ashton returning I decided to walk a little ways down the path and look for him. If he could walk around nude (and so did that other woman from the last time we visited) I decided I could too. I guess this is just an excuse to get up and show off, to strut MY stuff and give some of these guys a thrill. I walked a little ways down the path, almost to the overlook when I noticed a man stopped just off the path-it was Ashton. He was obviously masturbating, and watching something. That something turned out to be the other naked woman giving old Tom a blowjob!!

They were right there where the people on the beach could see, and so could anyone on the path. Now I was really pissed, so this is what he'd rather do than come back to be with me after he's brought me here and I'm nude too! As I got back to the towel I was so mad I couldn't see straight. That's a poor choice of words because I could clearly see the man closest to me playing with himself not six feet away. His dick was standing straight up when he would pull his hand away, and he was looking right at me, sometimes at my tits, sometimes down to my pussy, and sometimes he'd look up to see if I was watching him.

I turned my body to face him, at least someone found ME exciting. It seemed to be someone else in control, but I moved my legs apart giving him the classic V shot straight up to my slit. He looked down as I did this and his stroking pace quickened. He did not smile; he was completely lustful while pleasuring himself. It was too much for me so I started to diddle too. This sent him over the edge and he shot come within two feet of my towel. I felt incredibly turned on, I could only wish he hadn't come so soon. Ashton came walking up toward the towel as all this subsided he didn't say anything, but he seemed to realize that something had been going on.

I started to tear into him about what I'd seen, but instead I just asked him what had taken him so long. He said he was talking to a guy he'd seen, and didn't offer much more. I decided not to pursue it. Instead I told him that I thought maybe I needed to go the restroom, that a couple of the wine coolers I'd drank were catching up with me. Ashton offered to go with me, but I told him I knew the way and really didn't want his help. I stood up and took off down the path. I noticed a couple of men who had been near by, stood up as well, but I wasn't waiting on anyone.

As I got near the overlook and the bathrooms, I wondered which one I should choose. Since there were no signs I just went right. Sure enough there was a guy in there. I started back out but he noticed and said not to worry that everyone goes in both of the restrooms. Once again I seemed to have ambiguous feelings, it was exciting and yet scary at the same time. Here's a guy messing with his dick in the bathroom, and I'm in there naked except for my socks and Rebook's. He finished before me, and left.

When I came from around the partition for the toilet I found one of the guys who had been sitting near me had followed me into the restroom and he had a raging hard-on. It must have been a ten incher. I wanted to run, but I wanted to stay. After all Ashton had been having his fun. Instead I just looked down at his prick and smiled, then slowly walked out. He made no attempt to use the toilet; instead he just fell in right behind me and kept his dick hard by stroking as he went. I noticed another two or three guys just outside the restroom, all of them naked, all of them with a hard on, or were stroking themselves, and seemed to be waiting for me.

I decided it was a good time to check out the overlook, and so strolled over and put my elbows on the railing and leaned over. The feeling of having a hold on these guys was starting to turn me on, although I was a little scared at the same time. I knew that I was what they had come out to the lake to see, and it was making me want to give them a little show. One guy was on my left another on my right. I felt like one guy was behind me, but I didn't want to turn around to find out for sure. I just stared out at the lake for a few minutes. One guy made a clumsy attempt at conversation, but I just kind of ignored him I didn't want to actually know them, I liked the idea that they were strangers.

After a couple of minutes I started slowly back toward the towel. Two of the guys followed, one managed to get a little in front of me, the other one seemed to be trying to get me to touch his prick with my hand as he walked a little behind and to the side. I reached down toward my pussy, separated the lips of my slit, found my clit and started to diddle as I walked along, doing just what they were doing. I moved off the trail just where I'd seen Ashton masturbating earlier, and began to work my clit really hard and fast. The two guys just stood there and picked up their pace to go with mine.

The guy who had tried to get my hand on his dick moved a little closer, and I grabbed his cock and started giving him the hand job he'd been hoping for. He started feeling my tits and pinching my nipples, and I just let him. All this was too much and I had a knee wobbling orgasm. The other guy shot off too, the only reason I knew was from the come oozing down my leg, but I couldn't handle the cock in my hand any more. As I regained composure my head was spinning, I got back on the trail, and found Ashton. The guy who I'd been beating off, wanted to sit with us, but I told him no. I lay down on the towel and had a quick nap.

When I awoke Ashton was ready to go, so I walked back out with Ashton, buck naked. I thoroughly enjoyed all looks I got from the horny men leering at me. Once up to the parking lot I was in no hurry letting guys sitting in their cars get a good look, and I became aware that people on the road could look down and see me nude too. I was becoming intoxicated with the feeling of power I seemed to have over all these poor horny bastards. At the car I did everything I could to bend over and give anyone a look between my legs from behind.

Finally I got in the car nude and we drove the hour and a half back to our town. Since it was dark I walked into Ashton's house nude too. If he wanted to see how far I'd go, I was going to make sure next time he'd get an eyeful, and I'd maybe get more than that.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • At The Lake Ch. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 744 milliseconds