• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Summer's Breeze Ch. 04

A Summer's Breeze Ch. 04

12

This is a work of pure fantasy. This chapter contains big dicks, mature women, and incest. If you're not into that sort of thing, please move on. If you are, then feel free to continue.

Enjoy.

Remember: All characters are over 18.

*****

A cool morning breeze wafted in through the open upstairs bedroom window at Nancy Darsch's house. It blew across Donald Key, waking him. He opened his eyes, blinking at the sunlight.

Sitting up in his neighbor's bed, he noticed a handwritten note resting on the bedside table.

Thanks for the wonderful time last night, it read. Sadly, I have to go to work on a Saturday. I put out one of my son's pair of jeans for you since your other shorts were ruined; I hope they fit. Hopefully, I'll see you again soon. -XXX Nancy.

A red kiss marked the paper underneath the signature.

Donnie set the note down and slipped out from the covers. The breeze blew in again, caressing his naked skin. His skin tingled as it passed and his cock began to harden.

Donnie tickled the skin under his cock head. It sent shivers of pleasure down his long shaft and up his spine. Wanting to jerk off, he looked around the room, searching for something for him to cum into. And there on the edge of her laundry basket was a pair of Nancy's black silk panties. He had never used a woman's panties but had always wanted to try it.

He wrapped the pair around his cock and thinking about everything that had happened the night before, he began to slowly stroke himself.

Next door, Jill Reynolds awoke to a similar breeze. The night air had been cool; a rarity in the summer and she never wasted the chance to sleep with the windows open. At least that's what she told herself. What she wasn't ready to admit was that she slept with the windows open last night so she could listen and masturbate to her nephew fuck her friend and neighbor.

The pair had finally settled down by two in the morning. Jill had tried to sleep when they had finished but even after diddling her clit over and over she still felt unsatisfied.

She woke up still unsatisfied and horny.

I'm going to need more than just my fingers, she said to herself as she pulled herself out of bed.

Jill looked up at the floor length mirror she had next to her dresser. The golden morning light reflected off of her pale skin. She looked like a figment out of dream. The night's masturbation marathon had made sleeping in clothes impossible. Now she gazed at herself, sitting on the edge of the bed, naked as the day she was born.

Slowly she reached up to her face. Even in her 30s her lips were still full and firm, her blue eyes sparkled, and her blonde hair was luxurious. Jill ran her hands down her body. She cupped her breasts. The sagged a little from age but both were still a good-sized C-cup. Her stomach wasn't as tight as it had been in college, but having a baby will do that to a body. Her hips were wide and legs muscular from carrying antique furniture up and down steps.

She smiled at her reflection. She still looked good, worthy of any man. Sadly, her current boyfriend traveled too much to really satisfy her needs.

Jill was too good of a girl to go prowling for satisfaction.

Always too embarrassed to buy a dildo, she left her solo pleasure to her fingers. After last night though, her fingers weren't enough.

She slipped on a pair of cotton pajama bottoms and a t-shirt and headed for the kitchen to make breakfast.

As she walked down the hallway, towards the stairs, she looked into the open door of Donnie's room. The bed was still unslept in. Jill cracked a small smile thinking about where he had slept, wishing it were her.

No. Stop! she thought. That's your nephew, you sicko.

Disgusted at herself, Jill reached out to close the door. She stopped at the sight of movement. Across the way, she could see into Nancy's bedroom window and there on the bed was her nephew Donnie.

He was completely nude. He sat on the edge of the bed, stroking his thick, long cock. She had only seen him from the back last night and she could only imagine how big his meat was from all of Nancy's praise.

Jill watched, transfixed at the sight of him sitting there in all his glory. He had a small piece of black cloth wrapped around his cock. He held it in his right hand and used it to slowly stroke himself. She no longer saw her nephew but a man, with a man-sized cock.

As Donnie stroked, Jill could feel herself getting wet again. She reached into her shirt and lightly circled her right nipple. Her other hand traveled down into her pajama pants and slowly spread the lips of her pussy. As he stroked himself, she stroked herself.

Her breathing quickened. She watched as his arm and chest muscles flexed with the movements.

So patient, she thought, as she began to stick her middle finger inside of her. She was dripping with lust.

STOP! her thoughts screamed. Jill snapped back to reality. She suddenly became aware again that that was her nephew she was watching.

Disgusted and ashamed, she slammed close the bedroom door. With a silent sob, she pulled herself back together and headed downstairs.

Donnie heard the slam, shocking him out of his pleasure. He looked through the Nancy's bedroom window and saw his own room next door. Must've been the wind, he thought to himself.

A quick fantasy popped into his head about either his mother or aunt watching him jerk off. He felt himself swell even thicker when he thought about one of them standing there watching him just like Ms. Darsch had said she did.

He resumed stroking himself. He moved faster this time.

The pleasure in his cock increased ten-fold as his orgasm approached. He sped up his strokes. The silk felt great on his sensitive skin.

He stroked faster and faster, imagining that someone was next door watching him and fingering herself.

"FUCK!" he cried as cum rocketed out of his cock. Again, fantasizing about his mom and aunt had given him a strong orgasm. Spurt after spurt of white sticky cream shot out of him. He caught what he could in the panties, soaking them.

After the way Nancy had gobbled his cock last night, he knew she wouldn't mind the mess.

Slowly his cock stopped spewing and began to go flaccid. He tossed the sopping panties back into the hamper and grabbed the jeans Ms. Darsch had left out for him.

Guess it's back to the real world, he thought as he pulled the pair on.

Jill stumbled into her kitchen. Ashamed at the way she was thinking, she cried a few small tears. Her thoughts were a storm of contradiction. Her body wanted the man next door; the man that slept in her house two doors down from her bedroom, the man that she helped raise since he moved in a few years ago. Her mind screamed in need and frustration. Over and over again she played back what she saw, heard, and did last night: Donnie pounding away at her friend, her friend's screams of pleasure, and her own self-induced orgasms from listening.

Then the final nail had been catching him playing with himself just a few minutes ago. The size of his cock and developed muscles were too much. Jill's body betrayed her mind.

Too much, she thought. I can't; I won't. She pulled open one the cabinet drawers. Grabbing a bottle of wine from the counter, she popped it open and took a swig.

She looked at the clock and didn't care how early it was. Right now she wanted her mind to shut up and her feelings to go numb. Just for a little while. Until I figure out what's going on.

Jill filled a glass and took a sip. I just need to think.

Donnie stepped outside. Barefoot, the dewy grass was cold against his feet as he walked to the fence gate. He stepped on something sharp and pulled back with a yelp.

On the ground was his aunt's key ring. How'd these get here? I know I didn't bring them over, he thought as he picked them up.

He shrugged his shoulders, shoved them into a pocket and crossed over to his backyard.

A small mist covered the pool, giving it an eerie feeling. He walked over to the still discarded towel and picked it up. Looking over, his saw his aunt in the kitchen, wearing her normal sleepwear. He waved, but she quickly turned away, facing the countertop.

Weird, he thought. He went inside to say good morning.

Jill saw Donnie standing there next to the pool. She couldn't stop herself from staring at him. Surrounded by mist, wearing only a pair of jeans, his shirtless toned physique looked like a something out of a trashy novel. It wasn't her nephew that stood there but a fantasy.

He broke the spell when he waved, snapping her back to reality. She quickly turned back to the kitchen counter and grabbed her glass of wine. Within a few gulps it was empty.

"Good morning, aunty," Donnie said, stepping into the kitchen. "Starting a bit early aren't we?"

Not ready to look at him, Jill poured herself another glass. "It's Saturday," she said. "I don't have anywhere to be." She took a sip and smiled up at him. "You sound pretty chipper. Did you have a good night?"

He shuffled his bare feet. He didn't know how to answer that. Did he have good night? Fuck yeah. But how do you tell your aunt that? "You could say that," he said, eyes still to the ground.

"It must've been. I heard you two going at it over and over again."

"You heard?" he asked, his cheeks going red. "Well, I, uh..."

"Oh, don't be embarrassed," she said, moving towards him. "Your mom and I always said you were a good looking guy. It's about time someone noticed. I'm just glad it was someone you knew, someone you could trust. A young man always needs an older woman to, uh, 'usher him' in." Jill took another sip of wine. Her eyes danced over his muscled torso, briefly thinking about how it would look and feel with her legs wrapped around it.

"Yeah," Donnie agreed. His embarrassment vanished. He was relieved that she wasn't angry with him. Never talking with women before had left him clueless about how they would act to things.

Jill lightly scraped her nails across his chest. "Why don't you head up and take a shower. I'm sure after all that last night, you need to get cleaned up," she said, staring into his eyes. "Afterwards there are a few things I need help with."

"R-r-really," he asked. Her touch was making his cock hard again and it made him nervous. Donnie could feel it swelling against the jeans. He worried again about what she would think, but this time he was worried she would think him gross for getting hard in front of her.

"Yeah," she said, taking a sip. "I have a few big things in the car that I need brought inside."

"Oh, okay. I'll get cleaned up and help you out."

"I'll be down here waiting," she said. "Don't take too long."

"Before I forget," Donnie said, reaching into his pocket. "I found these on the Ms. Darsch's backyard." He pulled out Jill's keys and handed them to her.

"Oh, I, uh, was wondering where these went," she said. Jill floundered for a second, trying to think of some excuse for they were over there. She couldn't outright tell him she must've dropped them while masturbating to the sight of him fucking the neighbor. "I must've dropped them outside and raccoon grabbed them or something." He'll never buy that one.

"Hmmm," Donnie said. "You may be right. Well, whatever, at least we got them back."

I can't believe he bought that, she thought.

"Anyhoo, I'm headed upstairs to take a shower. Be careful on the wine."

"Yes, dad," she said with a roll of her eyes. "I thought I was the grown-up here, not you."

Donnie chuckled at her and headed for the upstairs bathroom.

When he left, Jill leaned against the countertop and tried to relax. Her heart was beating like crazy. Knowing that someone else wanted him, that he had been fucking someone else, made her jealous. She wanted what Nancy was getting too.

Get a hold of yourself, girl.

She heard the shower start to run. With a small smile, and another sip of wine, Jill imagined what he would look like stepping under the water, the water cascading down his muscled form. She let out a soft moan thinking about the way his chest and torso would flex when he washed his hair. He'd have to grab the soap and wash his cock and balls.

"Oh, fuck," she whispered. Just the fantasy of him showering was getting her hot and wet again. Jill reached into her pajamas and slowly massaged her vagina.

It was plump, excited and wet. She inserted her forefinger, letting her thumb diddle her clit. The shot of electric pleasure pushed her back against the counter. Jill set the glass of wine down and reached under shirt with the other hand. While one diddled her pussy, the other cupped her breasts.

"Oh, God. Donnie," she whimpered. Feeling her orgasm approaching she fingered herself faster.

Then, right when she was about to cum, the shower stopped. Frightened that he would hear her, Jill pulled her hands away from her body and readjusted her clothes. She waited and listened, scared to breath, scared to get caught.

The sound of the bathroom door opening echoed through her ears like a thunderclap. Only after she heard his bedroom door open and close did she breathe again.

Goddammit, she thought. I'm in my own house, scared of a teenager.

Frustrated, she leaned back against the countertop. She grabbed the glass of wine and chugged down the contents. The effects of the previous glass were starting to hit her. She felt light-headed, happy, warm and still horny.

Her abrupt stop from playing with herself intensified her need. Her pussy was still wet and it tingled with desire. She felt empty and the wine wasn't helping.

She knew what she needed.

Stepping away from the counter, Jill headed upstairs. She walked up carefully, wincing at each creak of the floor. The naughtiness of what she had been doing made her innocent walk feel dangerous.

Loud music was playing from Donnie's room. She was thankful it was loud enough to cover her steps and drown out the sound of her beating heart.

She stood outside and tried to collect her thoughts. Her need and the wine clouded everything. There was a small voice inside of her screaming that she should stop, that there was still time to turn away, but it was small and something else was pushing her forward.

Jill grabbed the doorknob and slowly cracked the door open. She peeked inside. Her nephew was still naked. He was digging through a clothes drawer with his back was to the door, giving her a clear view of his tight ass and back.

Admiring his body, she slowly pushed the door all the way open. Its worn hinges creaked.

Donnie jumped at the sound. Turning around quickly, he was shocked to see his aunt standing there, leaning against the doorframe.

Jill bit her lip as Donnie quickly turned. His flaccid, but thick, cock swung with the movement. It bounced off his thigh and settled between his legs.

For a short second the two stood there looking at each other, too shocked to say anything.

"Aunt Jill," Donnie started to say, grabbing his towel to cover him up. "What are you doing? I'm getting dressed."

Jill was gone. The sight of his naked body had caused her own animal to come out. Lust fueled her as she stepped into the room and closed the door behind her.

Donnie saw the lust in her eyes. It was the same need that Ms. Darsch had before they fucked. His own heart started beating. He could feel his cock begin to swell.

She leaned against the door; her right hand began tracing the outline of her breast. "I saw you last night, Donnie. I saw you fucking your neighbor. I watched you and I played with myself."

"You did?"

"Uh huh. I stood there, in her backyard, and watched you fucking her on the couch. While you fucked her I wished it was you fucking me," she said, her eyes locking onto his. Jill's hand kept circling her heavy breast, making her nipple stiff with excitement.

When it had stiffened, she moved her hand to her pants and began outlining her lips. The other hand circled her other breast, encouraging the nipple to stiffen too.

Donnie watched her. He licked his lips. With his cock stiffening, he let his body begin to take over, and dropped the towel.

Jill's eyes traveled down his body to his swelling cock. "Then I came home and opened the windows so I could listen to you fucking her. You know what I did then?"

"Tell me, Aunt Jill," he said, his voice husky with desire.

"I played with myself all night long. As long as you kept fucking, I kept playing." She pouted her lips. "I didn't get much sleep last night. So I think you owe me something, don't you?"

Donnie stepped up to her and grabbed her in his strong arms. Jill fell into him. They kissed, tongues dancing against each other. His cock, wedged between them, pressed against her torso. Neither one of them cared that they were related, that they had lived together and that what they were doing was wrong. Their bodies screamed with passion and need; their minds quieted.

"I can think of something to help make it up to you," Donnie smirked, breaking the kiss.

"I hope so."

Donnie put his arms under her, one behind her back, the other behind her legs, and lifted her up. She cooed at how easy it was for him to lift her. And with a turn, he slowly set her down onto his bed.

He grabbed the waistline of her pants and yanked them off, leaving her lower half exposed. Her clean, shaved pussy was wet with desire.

His aunt lifted one her legs and rubbed the bottom of her foot against the shaft of his cock. "So big and thick. I've been fantasizing about this all night and day."

"Have you? And what do you want me to do with it?"

"What do you think?"

"I want you to tell me." His lessons the night before were paying off. If Ms. Darsch could increase his need by being coy, he could use the same tactic. "I want to hear you say it."

"I want you to fuck me," she admitted. Just by saying it Jill felt her heartbeat increase. Admitting it also put the animal in control. She was going to get fucked and she couldn't wait. "I want you to fuck me like you fucked her."

"As you wish." Donnie pusher her legs apart and mounted her.

Her pussy was wet enough for his thick cock to slide in with ease. "Oh, FUUUUUCCKK!" Jill cried, as he inserted his cock head.

The taboo of it all made Donnie even more excited. He could feel his cock had swollen even thicker than before. One of his fantasies was coming true; he was fucking his aunt.

Jill lifted her head and look up at him. With his cock sliding inside of her, all thoughts of incest disappeared. All she cared about was satisfying the hunger that had grown through the night.

"You like this Aunt Jill," Donnie said, sliding in the last few inches of his cock. "You like your nephew's thick cock inside of you?"

"Oh, God," she moaned. "Just fuck me, you big dicked boy."

"Not until you tell me you like it." Donnie teased her again by slowly sliding his cock back out of her pussy. He still wasn't the most experienced of cocksmen but Ms. Darsch had taught him a few tricks last night.

Aunt Jill quickly crossed her legs behind his back and pulled him back into her. "Yes, goddammit! I like having my nephew's fat dick inside of me," she screamed. "Now shut up and fuck me!"

He did just that.

With her legs crossed behind him, Donnie gave her what she wanted and plowed the full length of his cock into her pussy. Jill let a low moan of satisfaction from the sudden feeling. "Ohhhhh, fuck yeah!"

Donnie grabbed her hips and began fucking her. His thrusts caused her breasts to bounce. Excited by seeing them move so naturally, Donnie grabbed the lower hem of her shirt and tried to push it up.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Summer's Breeze Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds