• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Maeve's New Job Description Ch. 10

Maeve's New Job Description Ch. 10

I find myself in Mr. Diabhal's office at 9:00 am on Friday morning. I am dressed business casual as ordered. Of course he makes me wait in his office, the usual power play.

"Maeve, good morning! Did the secretary offer you coffee and food?" The Devil l asks as he walks in.

"Yes sir, she did, I declined." I say.

The truth is, my stomach is a little queasy. My first "assignment" is today. At least since we are not at home, I can address him as sir.

The Devil sits down and starts "Maeve, I want to go over our new business arrangement before you fly down. Here is a contract, it does not actually mention sexual activities. They are covered under 'Special assignments'. I think you will find the monetary compensation will be quite satisfactory. You are earning three times your old salary, with all the executive benefits, since you are now an executive. You work directly for me."

"A typical week you will be in the office 2-3 days, and off on special assignments the rest of the time. Your contract includes a car, the apartment at my residence, your wardrobe and anything you need or want. In other words, your salary goes directly into your savings account", explains The Devil.

I don't know what to say, but I do remember enough to make a counter offer. Think, what else should I ask for?

"I want quadruple my old salary, the use of your private plane when you are not using it, and" think, Maeve, think "A condo and car in Anaheim as a vacation home, to be paid, and furnished by the company, but in my name."

The Devil chuckles, "Good girl, always do a counter offer. Done. That is right, you like Disneyland. Work with Denise on how you want it furnished."

I blush. It shouldn't surprise me that he knows of my love for Disneyland, since my last 3 vacations have been there.

The Devil goes on, "Now for the assignment. You are flying down to Los Angeles in my plane after our meeting. There is an executive we have been interviewing for a job, who is interviewing with another company down in LA. They are entertaining him the entire weekend. He has a dinner reservation with an executive from the other company."

"The other executive is not going to make it to the dinner. The reservation is under Mr. Conner's name at 7:00 pm, I recommend you be there by 6:45. You are to subtly flirt with him over dinner, and seduce him." The Devil explains, "You will take him up to your suite, where we have his favorite booze and cigars. Your job is to give him the best sexual experience of his life. Then let him know it is courtesy of me, and that you are one of my direct assistants. Of course, if for some reason, the seduction fails do not mention us at all. Any questions so far?"

"Yes sir, you aren't going to hurt the other executive? How do we know that he is clean of STDs? Do we have any information on what he likes sexually? When do I return?" I ask.

"Of course we are not going to hurt the executive, something will happen and he won't be able to make it. You should probably make sure your guy does not answer his cell phone." He answers "We do a 'drug test' of some potential employees that is actually an STD test. He is clean. We don't really care if people do drugs as long as they get their job done. You will have a file on him to read on the plane. Sadly, in order to use the private plane you will have to stay until Monday morning. My wife thinks she can use it on demand."

"I will have the secretary make reservations for the weekend at one of the Disneyland resorts for you and Aedan." He says.

Wow, an actual weekend to do something fun? Wait a second, why is Aedan coming?

"Sir, why is Aedan coming?" I ask.

"Several reasons, the first to keep an eye on you and make sure you are a good girl. The second is security, you are now a valuable asset to the company." He tells me. "Aedan will be flying down with you, and will be booked in the suite next to yours. In addition, once he gets here, we will put on a gold locking anklet on you. This anklet has a GPS transmitter in it. If you mess with it, we will put one under your skin like a pet."

I don't have time to respond, because Aedan comes in. He gets right to the business of putting on the anklet. Then we rush down to the company limo to head for the airstrip.

"Why are you coming? Seems to me sending the head of security is over kill. As a matter of fact, how come you have been spending so much time on me?" I know I sound hostile, but I was just collared like a pet, even if it is my ankle.

"Well there are several reasons, but the main one is that Mr. Diabhal needs someone he can trust. We can't spill to just anyone that we have an executive whose main job is to seduce or have sex with men. That would be quite the scandal." Aedan explains.

"How does he know he can trust you that much? What if I seduce you?" I ask.

"Maeve, you are a very smart women. I am sure you know why he can trust me. It's the way he operates with his upper staff. If I wanted you, I could have you anytime. Part of my new contract." Aedan says.

I am shocked, and start blushing, "You negotiated that?"

I am angry, I once again feel completely manipulated and, well, like an object not a person.

"No, actually he gave me a new contract yesterday where he had that as a clause. I have no intention of using it, Maeve, so you don't need to worry about me. I am here to protect you, not perpetuate abuse."

Wow, big insight to how he feels about my situation. Maybe I can use that in the future.

______________________________________________________________________

I look hot, a little too hot for my taste. There was a note from Mistress on how to dress, along with a packed suitcase. I am in a red dress. It has a built in bra that shows a lot more cleavage then I have ever displayed before. A skirt that ends about 2 inches above my knees, the jewelry that was on my kitchen table, and matching 'Fuck Me Pumps' that I would normally never be caught dead in.

Looks like I better practice wearing my new shoes. I wobble like a newborn fawn? Well, at least getting here before Mr. Conner means that he won't see me walk in them until we leave. Hopefully, he will be focusing on my ass, not my shoes.

I recognize Mr. Conner enter the restaurant as there were recent pictures of him in his portfolio. I stand as the hostess directs him to our table.

He has quite the look of shock on his face, "I thought I was meeting Mr. Henry."

"I am so sorry, he is indisposed at the moment. I was sent in his place. I am Maeve Dumhal, assistant to the CTO. I hope that is not a problem." I tell him. "I have ordered a bottle of your favorite wine, I hope that was not presumptuous."

I blush as he very carefully looks over every inch of my body.

"I think this is a change for the better, at least the view is." He winks at me.

The wine arrives, he sniffs it, then swishes a little in his mouth. He nods his approval to the waiter and he pours us two glasses.

"What would you like for an appetizer?" he asks me.

I widen my eyes at him, "Well, sir, if you don't have a preference the oysters sound good to me."

He gives me a look that tells me that he is well aware that the dish is supposedly an aphrodisiac. He gives the waiter the order.

"Please, call me David and I will call you Maeve." He tells me.

"That sounds perfect to me." I say, as my red lips part unto a smile that says 'I am the happiest girl in the world'.

One of the few advantages to doing the beauty pageant circuit when I was younger. I can look as if I am delighted, even if the restaurant starts burning around us.

He is practically drooling. Are married men usually this easy to seduce? I am guessing this would be a good time to take off a shoe and rub my foot against his leg. That startles him from his droolfest .

"Um, well, I understand we wanted to discuss in more detail what my job would be if I accepted." He tells me.

I lean over to show him even more cleavage and put my hand over his, as I pur,

"We can if you like, or we can talk about less formal things."

"I think I would enjoy talking about whatever you would, Maeve." He says.

I start talking about fashion and dress, and how very comfortable this one is. I make sure his wine glass is full. He pulls out his cell phone and looks at it.

"I should take this call?" he makes what should be a statement a question.

My lips make a pout, and he shrugs and hits a button and puts the phone back in his pocket.

Time for a good boy, my bare foot reaches his crotch. My, my, someone is hard. I start using my foot to rub it.

The oysters come, and I move the conversation to how hard it is to find comfortable lingerie. I carefully start explaining every piece I own and how it fits, occasionally asking him his preference. I can't believe how powerful I feel. He is mesmerized.

I am pretty sure he is only hearing half my words, the ones like "hips", "ass", and "cleavage".

We have finished the wine and the appetizer, and I suggest we go up to my room and order room service. He launches out of his seat. Have men always been this easy?

As we leave, I see Aedan in the bar watching. He does not look happy.

The elevator has a mirror, and sure enough David is watching my ass.

Before the elevator could close, Aedan grabs it and comes in. So much for starting the real seduction in the elevator. We get off on our floor, and I run the card key in the lock. Aedan keeps walking even though his room is next to mine.

I pour David his favorite drink. He takes a sip, and nods with approval.

"You sure know how to do it right." He tells me with a wink.

I pour a drink for myself, and with my back to him, gulp it down. Nothing like a little Irish Courage.

I take off my shoes to make myself shorter than him, one of the tips from Mistress. I move over to him. I wrap my arms around his neck, and pull his head down to mine in a deep kiss. He grabs my ass and uses it to pull me closer.

He pushes me away a little bit, then pulls my dress over my head. I am naked, and he seems determined to get that way quickly. He practically tears off his shirt. Takes off his shoes, and undoes his belt.

"Here let me help with this." I tell him.

I get on my knees in front of him, unzip his pants and quickly get rid of the rest of his clothing. I pucker my lips around the head of his cock and he moans. Sounds like the head of his cock is extra sensitive. Moving my tongue around it, I use my other hand to massage his balls. He leans into me, as if having trouble standing. I start a rhythm of taking his cock all the way in, then out. It does not take him long to cum. With my conditioning I also cum, and express myself to make it obvious.

"God, it has been so long since my wife has given me a blow job, let alone one like that. You even came!" He tells me.

I give him my 'that made me the happiest girl in the world' smile. I tell him to relax on the bed with his drink, while I go use the restroom.

"Hurry back, I have more cum for you." He tells me.

I refresh my make up, and contemplate putting on lingerie. I decide to go with naked.

Returning, I climb on him, straddling his pelvis. I start kissing, licking and nibbling his neck. I move to his chest, and continue.

He looks at one of the lipstick marks I leave on him and says "Sexy."

I take one of his nipples in my mouth, suck on it, and roll my tongue around it. His cock starts to respond again. I do it with the other nipple, and his cock is almost completely hard. He starts to beg me to fuck him. I shush him and tell him in good time. My kissing, licking, sucking routine continues down his body, around his pelvis, his inner thighs, and his balls.

"Please, Baby, fuck me. I am going to explode." He says.

I finally move my pussy above his cock head, and say "don't move yet."

"God, you are driving me crazy, you are so hot." He says.

I just give him my smile. I run my hands up his sides, he shivers. I continue to rub my hands down his arms, and hold hands with each of his. I pull his arms up above his head, and slowly lower my pussy down his cock. He groans, and his eyes actually roll back into his head.

"Mr. Diabhal sends his regards, I didn't say which CTO I was assistant to." I say softly.

He is about to respond, but I don't let him. I take over his mouth, my tongue exploring. This news does not appear to have upset him, because his tongue is trying to make its way down my throat.

Then I start thrusting my pelvis into him, grinding down, changing the angle from right to left. Every time I get to the middle I squeeze my pussy hard. He orgasms, and hugs me close to him.

"Wow." He says.

I snuggle beside him, and he starts playing with my hair.

He says, "Guess I better start looking at houses in Seattle."

I have him.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Maeve's New Job Description Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds