• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • James Pt. 02

James Pt. 02

I loved his power over me. I was seduced by it. I basked in it. I wanted his approval. I was absolutely willing to humiliate myself to have a piece of him. I wondered if there was a diminishing return; would he grow bored of our relationship if it wasn't a series of ever increasing humiliations? Or would his devotion to me grow each time I submitted myself to his wishes? I had no idea how far I was willing to go. I knew I was nowhere near my limit yet.

The next Monday afternoon after our encounter in Beverly Hills and our night together, we saw each other in the breakroom and rather than look me straight in the eye as he normally did, he gave me a full up and down body scan. I was thankful no one else was in that breakroom or it would have been plainly obvious something was going on. I was hot when I returned to my desk. Now I was fantasizing and I had no idea when I would see him next privately. I had no choice really but to leave all of that up to him.

About an hour after the break room encounter, I got a message from him on my communicator app

"Do me a favor? Can you look around the office and find me a 12 inch ruler?"

I flushed as I read this. My mind raced. It was nothing that could necessarily be picked up as inappropriate by the IT people. But I knew exactly what the possibilities were with this request. Did I dare type "Yes, Sir" or worse "Yes, Master" into the communicator? I panicked for a moment. Did IT people read communicator messages? I knew they could, but would they possibly find this one thing in the millions of messages that this company produces each day?

I stopped thinking and typed, "Yes, Sir." figuring we were not really alone enough to require the use of "master." It was my compromise.

"Thank you." He typed back.

Now where in the hell was I going to find a damn ruler? No one used them. I glanced in a few cubes and not seeing a ruler in anyone's pen holder, I went to our floor admin.

"Heidi, do you have any idea where I can find a ruler?"

"I have one. Here. Just bring it back eventually, ok?"

"OK" I said, but all things considered I didn't think she'd want it back and I was hoping she would forget I ever came asking for it.

There were butterflies in my stomach as I gingerly walked towards his office. It was later in the afternoon, but it was not after business hours. How the heck would this be possible? Was he actually going to use this on me? At work?

I peeked in his office before barging in. He was alone.

"Close the door." he said.

As quietly as possible but still audibly I said "Yes, Master."

As I was turning to face him I saw for the first time ever, a grin on his face.

"What are you doing to me?" he said.

I was mute. I had no idea how to respond because I had assumed he was doing things to me and not the other way around.

"Come over here" he said.

I walked to his desk.

"Stand here, right in front of me."

I did as I was told

"Spread your legs."

I moved my legs to a distance slightly wider than shoulder width apart. He slowly slid his hand up my skirt and slid my panties aside and ran his finger right over my now soaking wet sex. I sucked in my breath.

"Put your hands down on my desk and bend over."

I knew better than to hesitate or question, but I was nervous because at anytime someone could knock on that door. Would there be enough time to compose myself before they cracked open to door to see if he was available. Or would they have the sense to walk away when they saw the door shut all the way.

I was just rushing through all of these thoughts when he slid my skirt up and slid my panties down to my thighs.

He gave me five lashes with that ruler and I forced myself to be as quiet as humanly possible. He slid my panties back over my hot red flesh and said, "kneel down in front of me and slide yourself under the desk and take care of this hard on you just created."

"May I take you in my mouth, Master?" I asked.

He rolled his head back and said "yes you may."

I loved suckling him. I was thinking to myself that he was on the verge of coming when my worst fear came to fruition. There was a knock on the door. He quickly said "no one will know you are there, they can't see under the desk. Do not release me from your mouth."

I was so frightened at being found out that I was unable to focus on the words or the voice of whomever was speaking to James. It was probably a short time, but it seemed to go on forever. Then I got an idea. A nasty, but perfect idea. Rather than being perfectly still as I had been, I began to gently, slowly slide my tongue in a tiny circular motion over the most sensitive part of him. I guessed there would be very harsh consequences for this but it was absolutely worth it. In that moment I actually thought to myself, "two can play this humiliation game."

When the intruder was wrapping up, James asked him "Can you please close the door on your way out." I was able to hear the door click shut. As soon as it did, he looked down at me and smiled. "You think you are pretty clever, don't you." That is going to cost you, and it is going to cost you more than you think. Remember who the boss is here." I had no idea what he meant by this but it seemed to me he was at least a little bit proud of my bravery. I finished him off and waited for permission to release him from my mouth.

"Stand up" he said.

"I will pick you up tonight at 7:30. We are going out to eat, so don't eat beforehand."

I looked into his eyes, so happy that he wanted to see me again on that same day.

"And another thing, do not under any circumstances, relieve yourself of that need you feel right now."

How would he know? I wondered, but I decided it was probably safest to follow his instructions.

I left work shortly after. I wanted to totally put myself together. I showered, shaved, oiled my skin; my hair had to be blown out, my makeup had to be perfect, the selection of clothes also had to be perfect. I had perfume on. I was going for sexy but not trashy.

That would be the last time I made that error. I would soon learn that James loved a look that was over the top trashy.

When he arrived to pick me up, he handed me a shopping bag. Inside that bag was a dress he had purchased for me. The tags were still on it and I couldn't imagine where he bought a dress like that. It was black and had a deep plunging v neck and the back was series of crisscrossing straps. It just barely covered the butt it was so short and of course it hugged every single curve. I would never have picked this out to wear. I would be afraid for my safety in this dress. With James at my side, all 6'5" of him, I suppose there was nothing to fear.

"I bought you the undergarment that goes with this." he said as he reached back into the bag. It was a bra. Not a normal bra, but one with circles cut out so that my nipples would not be covered. There was no underwear. "Put a garter belt and black hose on with this. I changed into the dress. I looked like a hooker.

I came out into the living room where he was waiting for me and he reached inside the dress and caressed each nipple bringing them each to attention making them perfectly visible headlights.

"Perfect" he said.

We arrived at the restaurant where we were eating. It was not a place I had been before. It was on the top floor of a high rise building downtown. All four walls of the place were made up of floor to ceiling windows that had a phenomenal view of the city.

We walked in and James spoke to the hostess. She left to see to our table and James casually reached inside my dress and stimulated my nipples again to make sure they were prominently showing when the hostess returned and when I had to walk through the dining room. I tried to own the dress and walk with my head held high. I was really self conscious though. I could feel the hateful stares of the other women as their dates could not resist giving a glance in my direction.

As we sat down, James looked at me and held my gaze. "You look so beautiful. You really don't have any idea what an effect you have on me." I melted in his gaze and said the only thing I could think of "I'm happy you are pleased, sir." He smiled.

We ordered dinner and were chatting like normal people over dinner and the waiter came by to ask if we wanted dessert.

"We would like a piece of the chocolate lava cake." James said.

As the waiter walked away, he slid his hand up my skirt and asked if I had followed his directions.

"Yes sir" I replied assuming he was asking about whether or not I had made myself come.

"Good girl. However we do have the issue of your bad behavior in the office today. I warned you that you would regret that, didn't I?"

"Yes sir, you did." He continued working my clit while he spoke to me.

"You need to understand that you are no longer in control. I was just about to come when he slid his hand out from my skirt, and just then the cake arrived. I thought for sure the waiter had an inkling of what was going on.

Just then I noticed that about two tables away a man was looking directly at me. There was no way to avoid his gaze. He had been paying enough attention to know what was up. He was a very good looking guy too. Tall, sandy blond hair. Before I knew it, I found myself meeting his gaze and encouraging his stare. James looked over in that direction.

"So I see someone else appreciates what's mine." Why don't we show him what you have to offer. Just then James nodded his head at the man and simultaneously pushed my legs apart. There was no way he could avoid seeing what was being shown to him. After a few minutes he stood up, and headed in our direction. He came right to our table and spoke only to James. "She is lovely. Can we make a short term deal?"

Was I being pimped out?

'She needs a dose of discipline today for some very poor choices she made this afternoon." James said. "You can have a few minutes with her on one condition. You have to use that belt you are wearing on her at least 10 times before you have your way with her. You have to protect her with a condom and there can be no anal. Deal?"

I was delirious, but damnit as he said those word I felt my pussy clenching. I was getting excited just listening to him pimping me out. What the hell was wrong with me?

"Same rules you follow with me" he said as he looked in my direction.

Just then he reached up my skirt and felt my wetness. "It never, ever lies" he said.

"Yes sir." I said

The stranger took me by the hand, I was shaking, but very excited by the idea of being spanked by him.

He took me to the men's room and told me to hold on to the edge of a sink. I did as I was told. He slid the skirt of my dress up to my hips and exposed my nakedness. I heard his belt buckle coming undone and I held stock still.

"Count" he said and landed the first blow.

I was so wet, there was no way he could avoid seeing the drool running down my leg.

We were on number 6 when some random man walked in. I saw him in the mirror. He said to the man spanking me "this is what we should see in men's rooms everywhere, girls taking a good disciplining from a man." I was mortified.

"Do you mind if I watch you finish the job."

"No problem." he said

I had tears in my eyes when he finished. My bottom was very sore.

"You have caused at least two hard ons and you are going to have to take care of them. Get down on your knees."

The floor was cold and hard, I took him in my mouth and began to suck and lick. When I finished he said "before you take this kind gentleman over here, show us what you do to please yourself."

I used the fingers of one hand to hold my clit in place and used the other hand to do the stroking. I was just following orders, James couldn't be angry with me.

After coming, I took the second man in my mouth. When he was finished, the two of them walked me back to the table where James was waiting for me. I was trembling and I was so aroused. Even though I had made myself come, I was dying to be fucked really hard.

"Did she follow your orders, gentlemen?" James asked as we returned to the table.

It was then I realized, he knew both of them and all of this had been arranged for me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • James Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 111 milliseconds