• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Diary of a Secretary/Slut Ch. 06

Diary of a Secretary/Slut Ch. 06

123

But he didn't ask, and I didn't offer. So, after an uneventful cab drive, I snuck into the house and headed straight to the bathroom to take a much needed shower. After throwing my dirty clothes in the laundry basket, I put on a nighty - a short one. When I came back down, dinner was on the table and hubby was clearly in a playful mood, after seeing me in my nighty. Figuring I might as well give him a turn too, I got down on my knees in front of him and sucked his balls dry. When he was about to cum, I jacked him off all over the floor - deliberately not taking his spunk in my mouth. He seemed content with that smidgen of sexual attention, so we ate dinner and spent the rest of the night in front of the tv.

In the morning, I got up and left before he was up, I wanted to get an early start. After arriving at the office around 8.15, I managed to catch up on some paperwork by the time the guys started arriving. Brian was the first one to stumble in, but was clearly too tired for any kind of action. Aside from the standard hello, he just walked into his office, probably to get some more sleep.

At 8h43, Becky walked in, carrying her panties in her right hand, her skirt all wrinkled and covered in cum. Henry stepped out of the elevator right behind her, zipping up his pants. Becky and I shared a smile as Henry greeted me and walked into the kitchen to pour himself a cup of coffee.

The next one to arrive was Jerry - about fifteen minutes later. As soon as he walked in, I realized he was fired up and looking for something to abuse. As luck would have it, I was the first thing to catch his eye and so he snapped his fingers at me and motioned me to follow him, as if I was a dog. On his way into his office, he almost ran into Henry and greeted him with a unrecognizable murmuring, which confirmed my suspicion that he was in a foul mood for some reason.

"Take off your clothes." he said, after I walked into his office and closed the door behind us.

He sat down behind his desk and while I was still taking off my clothes, he said "When you're naked, turn around to face the door, bend over and pull your ass cheeks apart."

Being the good little whore that I am, I complied and got into the requested position, then reached back and put a hand on each one of my ass cheeks and pulled them apart as far as I could. In that disgustingly - yet wonderfully - humiliating position, he ignored me for the longest time. As my head was facing the floor, I had no means of keeping track of time, but I figure it must have been ten or twelve minutes. Uncomfortable and degrading as it was, I patiently waited for my next command - if one was even coming - without as much as a sigh. I honestly couldn't tell if he was horny or if he was just degrading me for the fun of it.

Finally, he said "Stand up and turn around."

After giving me a few seconds to regain my orientation and balance, he looked me in the eye and asked "Have you given anyone here a rimjob yet?"

"No sir," I replied as I could feel my cunt contract.

"Outside of work?"

"Once."

"Your husband?"

"No," I smirked.

"Did you like it?"

"Not particularly," I replied honestly.

"That's too bad..." he said as he got up and pulled down his pants and boxers.

"'Cause you're going to lick my ass while you jack me off," he continued as he placed his hands on the desk and leaned slightly forward, looking me in the eye.

"Yes sir," I replied as I gasped for breath and walked around the desk, getting on my knees behind him. As I reached for his half-hard cock and started tugging it, I used my other hand to pry his ass cheeks open and stick my tongue in between them. Immediately, an overwhelming scent of peaches filled my nostrils, and as I began tracing circles around his asshole, I tasted some sort of soap or shower gel. Thankful that he had prepared for the occasion, I started jacking and licking to the best of my abilities, making him squirm and moan. Although he was squeaky clean back there, this was by far the nastiest thing I had ever done. I licked and tugged like the fucking whore that I was, and still, a part of me wished that I had a third hand to fuck myself with.

His dick responded well and I had him spurting in just a few minutes; after splattering his cum all over the front panel of his desk and the floor, he turned around and stuffed his dripping cock in my mouth. After letting me suck and lick his cock and balls clean, extensively, he put his hand on my shoulder and said, "My turn, get on the desk, bitch."

Realizing I was going to need some additional coordinates and instructions, he promptly added, "On your knees, facing the door, and pull your ass cheeks apart."

I quickly got on the desk and assumed the requested position, folding in on myself, my ass just above my feet and my face flat against the desk. He sat down in his chair and scooted closer, putting his head against my ass, confirming that I was clean as a whistle too and then started licking my asshole. He really pushed his face into it and reached for my tits with both hands; as he started mauling them, he really went to town on my sensitive asshole. God, I was so horny!

I was hoping he would let go of my tits and put some fingers up my cunt, but no such luck, he just kept juggling my tits around and licking me back there for minutes on end. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

To my surprise, he poked his head up just long enough to say, "Enter."

From the corner of my eye, I recognized women's legs entering Jerry's office.

"Excuse me sir, but the Beijing delegation is on its way," Becky said.

"Fuck," he exclaimed as he stopped and poked his head up once again.

"Becky, take over here will ya?" Jerry said as he stood up and picked up the phone.

"Henry, where are we on the Beijing contract? They'll be here soon," I heard Jerry ask.

"Ok, general meeting. Your office, now. I'll be there in two," he said, as he put down the phone.

While Jerry pulled his boxers and pants back up, Becky walked around the desk and sat down in his chair, leaned in closer and started licking my cunt - an honest mistake. After a few seconds, Jerry suddenly said, "Her ass, Becky, not her twat."

Becky poked her head up and said, "Apologies sir," - as if she had misplaced a file - and dove right back in - the right hole this time.

After glancing at us one last time, Jerry walked out of the office.

Embarrassed for what Becky had been instructed to do to me, I glanced over my shoulder and said, "You don't have to do that, you know."

"Yes I do," she murmured.

"But it's just us in here, the door is closed and we can hear him coming," I whispered.

"It doesn't work that way, Maya, we're whores and we do as we're told, whether they can see us or not."

"It's just that I am not comfortable with..."

"Don't worry about it, I have done far worse things than this," Becky muttered.

"Would you mind ramming a few fingers up my cunt, I am so fucking horny," I asked, almost pleading.

"That was not part of my instructions..." she replied.

"... but then again, he was pretty vague; he didn't tell not to get you off," she continued, and with that she wriggled two fingers up my twat and started fucking the shit out of me.

Within seconds, I started moaning and wheezing.

"If you want me to finger you, you'll have to be quiet," she warned and stopped for a few moments, to make sure I knew she wasn't kidding.

"Okay, okay, I am sorry," I whispered softly, panting.

As she resumed her assault on my ass and twat, I limited my moaning and did my best to breathe through my nose. Aside from the occasional soft whimper, I managed to stay quiet, even through the lengthy and wonderful climax she gave me. After my orgasm, she pulled her fingers out of me slowly and continued licking.

Maybe it was the constant presence of her tongue against my ass, but I never really stopped being horny. Quite the contrary in fact, I only seemed to be getting hotter. After ignoring my raging and increasing lust for a few more minutes, I poked my head up, looked over my shoulder and asked, "Becky, would you mind?"

Apparently she realized what state I was in, because she immediately - without even having to finish my sentence - stuffed her fingers back up my wet twat and started fingering me again. The same restriction to making noise were still in effect, so I closed my eyes and pursed my lips together as I whined, wheezed and bucked against her finger fucking. In the next ten minutes, she brought me off twice more, before finally we heard the guys in the hallway wrapping things up. Becky quickly pulled her fingers out of me and started licking my cunt feverishly, as if she was trying to hide the evidence of what she'd been doing. She had just wedged her tongue back between my ass cheeks when Jerry came back in.

"Right, I'd forgotten about you two cunts in here," Jerry stated disrespectfully, "Dismissed."

I quickly jumped off the desk, gathered my clothes and scurried out of his office along with Becky. A wonderful sensation of absolute humiliation sent shivers down my spine. We were little more than objects to him... god, I loved that!

We scampered out of the office and while I sat down behind my desk, rearranging my clothes, Becky hurried towards the restroom, probably to clean off her face and rinse out her mouth. When she came back out, I headed for the restroom myself, figuring my mouth could use a good rinsing too. When I came out, Becky was not behind her desk, so I knew she was probably doing one of the guys. I tended to some actual paperwork while I waited for a next assignment or Becky to talk to.

About fifteen minutes later, I got an email - directed at both Becky and myself - from Carter, telling Becky he would be at the office in half an hour or less and that she should put the cake ready. I didn't understand and considering he had stipulated a deadline, I went looking for Becky. I put my ear against Jerry's door, then Henry's, before hearing her voice through Brian's.

I knocked and said, "Sir, it's Maya."

"Come in," he said.

I opened the door and slithered in, closing the door as quickly as I could behind me. Becky was sitting on a chair, right next to him, her chest naked and tits out in the open, her left hand wrapped around Brian's cock, stroking him while her right hand was writing down whatever he was dictating. They both looked up at me for a moment.

"Don't stop unless I tell you to," he whispered as he briefly turned to Becky.

Then he looked at me, slightly annoyed about the interruption and said, "What is it?"

"Forgive the interruption sir, but Carter sent us an email with instructions and I have insufficient information. With your permission, I would like to ask Becky for..." I said, overly polite.

"Fine, fine, go ahead," Brian barked. I looked at Becky, whose hand was still flying up and down Brian's cock and said, "Carter asked for a cake, but I couldn't quite make up what..."

Becky smiled and interrupted me, "It means he had a fight with his wife, lost the argument and now he wants to take his frustrations out on me, check our contact list for bakery Sweet Caroline, call them and ask them to deliver a large frosted cake, as quickly as possible."

"Got it, but what do I..."

"Don't worry about the rest, I'll take care of it," Becky said.

As I turned to leave, Brain said, "Don't go!"

I froze and turned back towards him, realizing he was going to burst.

"Look at my cock, you fucking sluts!" he exclaimed, caught up in the moment.

Becky and I looked down at his cock, as her hand was now a blur over it; mere seconds later, he started bucking in his chair and flung his cum all over his desk, his lap and Becky's hand and arm.

I waited until the whole thing was over, then carefully asked, "May I please be excused, sir?"

"Yes, get out," he sighed as he relaxed in his chair.

As I walked out and closed the door, I could hear him say, "Get on your knees and..."

I hurried over to my desk and did as Becky had instructed me. About five minutes later, Becky walked out of Brian's office, wiping her mouth and walked up to her desk.

"Did you order the cake?"

"Yes, but will you please tell me what's going on?"

"Remember your job description? To offer relieve? Well, in this case it's more than just sexual frustration; it's marriage counseling. You see, Carter's wife is a bakery's assistant and she works over at Sweet Caroline's bakery. Nothing else I say will accurately describe it, you'll just have to see for yourself."

My cunt tingled as I started connecting the dots.

About twenty minutes later, Carter stormed into the office and looked at Becky, "Is it here?"

"Not yet sir," she replied.

"Come and get me as soon as it's here."

"Yes sir." Becky replied.

I heard him whisper something along the lines of "stupid cunt" as he stormed into his office and slammed the door shut. I don't know whether that remark was directed at Becky or me, or his wife. About ten minutes later the cake arrived. Becky paid for it with the company credit card and then took it into the kitchen, unboxed it and put it on the table.

Then she walked over to Carter's office, knocked and said, "It's here sir."

We walked back to the kitchen, followed by an infuriated Carter who rushed in, took out his cock and asked, "What the hell is she doing here?" - looking at me.

"I thought it might be good for her to see this, she might need to do this someday if I am not available," Becky replied.

Carter looked me up and down with a foul glare in his eyes and said, "Fine, but the bitch better be quiet!"

I knew better than to respond, so Becky did it for me, "She will sir, the bitch will be quiet."

After giving me a wicked smile, Becky moved towards the table, right in front of where the cake was and pushed down her skirt and panties, wiggling out of both of them. She then put her hands flat on the table on either side of the cake and leaned slightly forward, pushing her ass back, until her face was about thirty centimeters above the cake. Carter unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and took 'm down, along with his boxers. His hard cock veered up and down as he walked up behind Becky. She glanced back at him and his cock one last time, confirming that he was almost in position and then faced forward again, hanging her head down submissively.

Carter placed the tip of his massive cock against her entrance and then put his hand in her sides, as if he was getting ready to slam into her as hard as he could. To my surprise however, he entered her really slow, sliding his thick shaft into her in one slow, yet unwavering motion. Becky gasped when his cock was all the way in and whispered, as he began fucking her, "Oh yeah baby, that feels so good... it's been far too long since I've had your cock in me!"

I surmised that Becky was initiating some sort of roleplay, taking on the role of Carter's wife.

"And whose fault is that, bitch?" Carter replied as he slid his cock back and forth.

"Don't call me bitch, especially when we're fucking!" Becky replied, looking back, feigning anger.

"I'll call you whatever the fuck I want, you got that, you stupid cunt!"

Becky immediately turned around, causing his cock to slip out of her and said, "Don't call me that, you know how much I hate that word!" apparently searing with anger.

"Turn around and bend over." Carter said, grinding between his teeth.

"Not until you apologize," Becky said, folding her arms in front of her chest.

"Oh bitch, you got it backwards." Carter said as he grabbed her by her hair and pushed her down to her knees, bringing her face to within inches of his wet cock. Becky placed her hands on either side of his crotch and started pushing back, trying to keep his cock throbbing cock away from her mouth.

"No, not in my mouth, you've just been inside..." she whined.

She was unable to finish her sentence, however, as his cock made contact with her lips; she immediately closed her mouth and started turning her head left to right to avoid any more contact with his cock. Suddenly Carter took his right hand off her head and used it slap her left cheek, rather hard. Becky immediately stopped all her resisting and screamed, "You can't treat me like that, I am your wife!"

"Then act like it," Carter replied, "Open your mouth and swallow my fucking cock!"

Feigning reluctance, Becky slowly parted her lips and put them against his cock, with a look of disgust and shame. Then, she slowly took his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth until he was all the way in.

"Good, you little slut, now start sucking!"

Becky started bobbing her head up and down his shaft, still pretending she didn't like it.

"Yeah, you like that taste?" Carter asked after putting his right hand on her head.

She resolutely shook her head and moaned disapprovingly, but continued sucking his dick anyway.

"No? That's too bad," Carter replied as he pulled his dick out of her mouth and pulled her up, turning her around with her ass towards him and her face hovering over the cake again.

"You don't want it up your twat and you don't like it in your mouth. Well then, princess, there's only one place left to put it," Carter said as he jammed his cock in between her ass cheeks.

"No, not in there," Becky whined, as she slowly reached back with both hands, spread her ass cheeks and briefly broke character to help Carter stuff it up her ass. As soon as his tip was in, she put her hands back on the table and continued her whining.

"Not up my ass, please, that's so degrading!"

Carter started moving his hips back and forth, slowly fucking her ass and grunted, "Yes, I know!"

"My god," Becky moaned as she glanced back over her shoulder, "You're [moan] getting off on this aren't you, you [moan] sick bastard!"

Carter didn't reply, instead he started fucking her ass faster and harder, making her moan even louder. After he'd established a nice rhythm, he put his right hand on her head again and slowly started pushing her down, towards the cake.

"What are you [moan] doing? No, don't [moan]... not the cake [moan]... please, my make-up [moan], my hair [moan]... please, I baked [moan] that [moan] cake for you [moan]!" Becky whined as her face kept getting closer to the cake.

When her nose was nearly touching the frosting, Carter suddenly slammed down, ramming her face into the cake, sending morsels of frosting and cake all over the place. Becky started struggling to get her face free and squealed whorisly into the cake. When Carter allowed her to poke her head up about three seconds later, she shrieked, "Oh my god, I can't believe you did..."

Carter didn't even give her the time to finish her sentence as he pushed her face down again; during all of her struggling, screaming and banging her fists on the table, he simply fucked her ass as hard as he liked. As he let her up again, she immediately looked back over her shoulder and screamed, feigning anger, "You asshole, don't do that again!"

"What, this?" Carter asked as he smashed her face into the cake a third time, left cheek first this time. As he kept her face into the cake a little longer this time, he really jackhammered her ass, fucking her hard and deep. Although she was still struggling, I could actually hear her moaning in the cake.

After what must have been twenty or more seconds, Carter yanked her head up by her hair and asked, "Again?"

"No [moan], stop it, you [moan] fucking..." Becky started to protest.

Before she could finish her insult, her face was smashed into the cake a fourth time. This time, Carter held her pinned down in the cake for even longer while he mercilessly fucked her ass. At a certain point, Becky stopped resisting so much, signaling Carter that he had broken her.

"Again?" Carter asked as he yanked her head up again.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Diary of a Secretary/Slut Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds