• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Little Girl

Daddy's Little Girl

Hindsight is twenty-twenty. Isn't that what they say? Looking back now, I can't believe that I was so blind. But what father would think, even for a second, that his precious little girl would seduce him? The thought never even crossed my mind. By the time I realized what was happening, it was too late. She had me. I've heard people say that we can never be tempted beyond what we can bear. These people have never been in my shoes. I was completely broken down by own daughter. Her masterful seduction over several months utterly destroyed my resistance. I'm no shrink, but can't imagine that there won't be any long term psychological or emotional repercussions from this.

Chloe's mother died shortly after her sixth birthday. From that time on it was just the two of us. It shouldn't be long before she leaves for college and then it will be just me. Alone. She was always a daddy's girl. We had a very close relationship. We laughed a lot and played a lot. She has always been the kind of person who lights up a room when she enters.

I wish I had recognized what she was doing early on, when I had the strength and the sense to put a stop to it. At the time, I really didn't think anything of it. I couldn't have fathomed that she was engaging in a long-term plan of seduction. But it's all becoming so clear to me now.

We used to play a game that we liked to call "ninja attack" when she was growing up. When the other person was least expecting it, we would yell, NINJA ATTACK and then leap at our prey! We'd wrestle around and laugh until our stomachs hurt. I can't count the number of times I'd be dozing off in my recliner in front of the TV only to be startled awake by those two words and seeing my little girl in mid-air flying towards me. We hadn't played in years then, several months, ago she brought the game back from the grave. She was "ninja attacking" me at least once a day.

I thought it was innocent nostalgia. I just thought she was just trying to recapture some happy memory from her youth. But as we would wrestle around, she would—every so often—let a moan. Not the normal grunts from wrestling, but pleasure moans. I didn't consciously notice at the time, but now...

She also became a lot more touchy-feely. She had always been kind of a touchy-feely gal, but her intimacy seemed to increase a lot. She would always be really close when we were talking and she was always rubbing my back, or stroking an arm. She was hugging me much more than she used to. The hugs were longer and she would press her body hard against mine. Chloe insisted that we cuddle together on the couch when we watched television. If I was sitting on my recliner she would plop herself down in my lap and lay back against my chest. She would act as if she was uncomfortable and was constantly shifting around and grinding in my lap. There was actually a few times I had to make her get up and go to the couch because the grinding was getting me hard. I was embarrassed.

Then there was an increase in the frequency of kissing. I would say that we might have kissed twice a day before it all began. I kissed her every morning when she woke up and before turning in for the evening. After we kissed, she would always say, "I love you, Daddy," in a cute, squeaky voice. She started kissing me seven or eight times a day and her voice was little slower and softer when she said, "I love you, Daddy," and she would stare deeply into my eyes.

The feature that I loved most about my late wife was her long hair. There are leg-men, breast-men, ass-men—I was a hair man. I would play with my wife's hair for hours. Nothing turned me on more than running my fingers through her hair when we were making out. Chloe had her mother's hair...only better; long, straight, silky-soft hair all the way down to her ass; shiny, shampoo-commercial hair. It was all one length, no bangs, and chestnut brown with natural highlights. It was the softest thing I have ever felt in my life.

I used to brush Chloe's hair all the time, but I started to get turned on by it, so I stopped a little over a year before the seduction started. She had asked me to start brushing her hair again, but I would always make excuses not to do it. She started playing with her hair a lot more when she was around me. She would have it up in a loose bun on top of her head and when she knew I was watching she would let down. It would fall, cascading down over her shoulders, over her breasts, down past her waist. It mesmerized me each and every time. I wanted to run my fingers through her hair with every fiber of my being, but I was too ashamed to do it because it made me rock-hard when I did.

It took every ounce of will power that I had not to run my fingers through her hair when we were cuddling together in front of the TV. She would constantly flip it and run her own fingers through it when she was on my lap. She would put her head on my chest and I could feel the softness of hair under my chin and spilling over onto my bare arms. It smelled absolutely amazing; a mixture of green apple and pear.

The frequent kisses got lengthier. She would hold her kiss just a little bit longer; just before the point when it would have gotten awkward. When I would get used to it, she would hold them for a fraction of a second longer. By the time she broke me, I would say that our "innocent" father-daughter kisses were a full three or four seconds. But the increases we so subtle, I really wasn't aware. Her lips were very full, plump, and soft.

I started to miss her whenever we weren't together. I missed the intimacy. I missed cuddling, I missed her touch; I missed her kisses, her laugh, and her smile. I began to crave our time together. We started watching a lot more movies and we even began binge-watching television series on Netflix just so we could have more daddy-daughter time. I couldn't stand being away from her even for a moment. She knew it. She had me right where she wanted me.

It's almost a blur how things escalated so quickly from this point. My hunger for physical contact at this point was colossal. The level of intimacy between us has grown so much over the past months that I couldn't keep my hands off her. It wasn't sexually charged—not consciously anyway—but just an overwhelming need to touch and be touched. It was a drug. I was addicted to the closeness and the affection. And when she sensed I was at my weakest, she struck with the speed and deadliness of a viper.

I will never forget that night for as long as I am alive. It was both the worst and most incredible night of my life. I'm horrified about what I did with my daughter, yet I still ache for her at this very moment. I'm fully aware of how wrong this whole situation is, but I am completely powerless to resist her now. I am her slave. She is my everything.

It was movie night again. It started out just as innocently as all of our movie nights. She was in her favorite pair of pajamas and she had her hair up in that loose bun on top of her head. I was in sweatpants and a t-shirt. I painted her toenails and her fingernails as we chatted about what movie we were going to watch. We selected a film and lay down on the couch together. As we were watching the movie I was softly stroking her arms. She kept pressing herself against me and I started get turned on. I was doing everything in my power to quell the erection because I knew she would feel it through my sweats. I was relieved that she got up to use the restroom and I moved over to my recliner while she was gone. I was fully aware at the moment that my own daughter was making me horny. I kept saying to myself over and over, "she your daughter you sick pig. Get a grip!"

I was leaning back in the chair silently berating myself when she came back from the bathroom. When I looked up she was running across the room toward me. She yelled, "NINJA ATTACK," and leapt in the air. She landed on top of me, hard, her legs straddling mine. She was giggling and kissing me all over my face and neck. At the same time she started grinding her pussy against my cock. She put both of her hands on my chest and leaned back. She didn't stop grinding. She looked me dead in the eyes, reached one hand up to her head, and let her hair down. As her hair flowed down all around her, as she continued to grind on my lap, I looked at her with an ungodly lust in my eyes.

As soon as she saw that look she was on me. She put both of her hands on either side of my head and rammed her long, wet tongue down my throat. For a micro-second I realized what was happening and thought about stopping. Instead, I started running my fingers through that silky hair and kissing her more passionately than I have ever kissed a woman in my entire life. I had never been this turned on. I was completely on fire. Every single nerve in my body was heightened. I was feeling like never before. I felt everything.

I grabbed a fistful of hair on the back of her head and yanked hard. I didn't want the tongue-tango to stop but I had to pull her head back long enough so she could see the hunger in my eyes. I wanted her know. I wanted her to see the fire that was burning to the depth of my very soul. Her look reflected my own.

She reached down into my pants and grabbed hold of my granite cock before leaning forward to continue our passionate make-out session. The feel of her hair in my hands, her tongue in my mouth, and her hand around my cock was too much for me to take. I blew my load at that very moment. She switched hands and brought the semen soaked one up between our mouths. We both started licking and sucking my cum off her delicate fingers.

She let go of my rod, put her lips right up against me ear and whispered, "I want you inside me, Daddy." Then she propped herself up a bit and pulled down her pajama bottoms which were now soaking wet. No panties. Simultaneously, I reached across with both hands and tore her top from her body. No bra either. I began to fondle and kiss her perfect breasts as she lowered herself onto me. I felt the pop of her hymen. Nineteen, a physical goddess, and still a virgin...unbelievable. If there had been a point of no return, it had long since passed. I was fully inside by baby girl and I couldn't get enough.

I was a little concerned that I might hurt her since this was her first time, but I was completely lost in the moment. She was riding up and down and kissing me passionately only pausing to whisper, "Oh yesss, Daddy," in my ear. Every nerve in my body was electrified and all my senses were intensified. I could feel her, smell her, taste her, and hear her heart beating in her chest. It was something I have never experienced before. Not even with my wife. Chloe and I had become one in that moment. It felt like our souls were making love in addition to, and in unison with, our bodies. Nothing else existed. We melted into one another in perfect rhythm.

I have no idea how long we were in that position. I was completely lost in the erotic bliss and her moans of pleasure. I never wanted this moment to stop. I wanted to be inside my daughter for eternity.

After some time I sat up in the chair, lifted her up, and carried her over to the couch while remaining inside her. I laid her on her back, climbed on top of her and slowly and rhythmically trust my cock into her tight wet pussy as we made out fervently. Our bodies were a musical symphony of love, lust, and hunger. I pulled out and began to kiss her from her lips to her chin, down her neck, down to her chest pausing to kiss each breast, then down her stomach and finally to the sweet nectar between her legs. As I kissed, and sucked, and licked, her body began to vibrate. She started writhing ferociously and screaming loudly. As I felt her get close I slid myself back inside her to finish the job. We both locked eyes at the moment of her climax and the muscles in her vagina began contracting so forcefully that they pushed my cock out of her. We stared into each other's eyes for moment and then began to kiss softly and deeply.

I pulled her up to a sitting position so that I could run my fingers through her hair. We kissed, for what seemed like hours. She turned me so my back was against the back of the couch, knelt down on the floor, and spread open my legs. She took me inside her mouth and began sucking me harder than I have ever been sucked before. The softness of her hair between my fingers and draped over my thighs heightened the entire experience. When I came, she swallowed my essence and continued to suck.

When she finally removed her mouth I got up and took her hands in mine. I stood her up, kissed her zealously, then picked her up and carried her to my bedroom. We continued to make love throughout the night. When the sun came up we took a shower together. We kissed and caressed as we washed one another. After our shower, we both ate a huge breakfast and then went back to my bedroom. We collapsed in each other's arms and slept soundly for ten hours.

I woke up to her lips pressing against mine and her silky hair caressing my cheeks. She looked into my eyes and just stared for the longest time. "We can't ever stop, Daddy," she said.

I knew exactly what she meant. I reached up and pushed her hair behind her ear with my finger. "Chloe, I don't think we should do this ever again. I'm your father. You're my daughter." The words didn't carry any weight. She knew it. She knew she had me. Even if I wanted to stop, I knew that I couldn't. My little girl had me fully, completely, forever.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Little Girl

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds