• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Amanda's Path to Discovery Pt. 02

Amanda's Path to Discovery Pt. 02

123

Author's notes: Thanks to everyone for reading and voting on my first story. Hopefully you will find this one enjoyable.

I was remiss in my first story in not thanking Tw_Holt for inspiring me to write the original story, and to Todger65 for editing this one and the original.

If you have not done so, I suggest you read part 01 first since it will help fill in some missing parts. This one picks up right where that one left off.

You'll notice I stopped using the chapters in this story. I didn't even realize it until I was done writing. I hope that doesn't cause an issue for anyone.

Thank you for reading (and for hopefully voting for) my stories. I also appreciate the feedback. Well most of the feedback anyway. ;)

*****

Amanda was enjoying Thanksgiving break with Eddie home, but at the same time was a bit frustrated by the limitations he imposed on her new emerging lifestyle. She obviously could not harp on at him over the phone or via Skype that she missed him, only then to spend the majority of his time at home out of the house with Lavrell. At the same time, she couldn't seem to keep her thoughts from wondering what Lavrell and Marcus were doing. As naïve as she was, she had the silly impression that once Eddie returned to school that Lavrell and Marcus might have moved on without her.

These thoughts dominated her mind to the point where she began to view everything in a sexual light, and it kept her on edge throughout the couple days. Simple, daily activities like brushing her teeth had her imagining Lavrell's cock plunging in and out of her mouth. Washing herself in the shower resulted in her fingering herself to orgasm daily. And her reflecting on using the turkey baster had her suppressing a giggle throughout the entire Thanksgiving meal!

Thanksgiving night, on a whim in the shower, Amanda shaved her pussy bare. The sight and sensation were amazing. So amazing, that she couldn't keep her hands from caressing the baby soft skin which ultimately led to her fingers descending a bit lower towards her beckoning pussy.

Finally, Amanda's will broke.

Amanda texted Lavrell and asked if he was going to be around on Friday. Lavrell responded with a smug response "Thought you wanted to spend time with your boy?" She could almost hear his triumphant laugh while reading the text.

She tried to brush off his cavalier attitude and acknowledged that "Yes, I do want to and have been spending time with him. I was just hoping to see you tomorrow for a bit."

When Lavrell didn't respond, Amanda sent another text, "I usually go shopping early in the morning, but I can come to your place instead. Ok?"

That generated a response from Lavrell, "Cock shopping on black Friday?"

Amanda replied back, "No shopping for me baby. You already have what I want."

She left the house with both John and Eddie still sleeping and headed straight for Lavrell's. She brought a gym bag with a pair of jeans and a top to come home in, but she left the house in something easy get out of...a short skirt and a pullover top. No panties. No bra. She texted him as she left the driveway "On my way!!"

It was always amazing how she could almost feel her persona change as she got closer and closer to his place.

Once at his place, Amanda parked her car and quickly made her way to his door. Just as she was about to knock she noticed the door ajar and heard Lavrell call her inside.

There, Amanda greeted him with a kiss just inside the doorway. They made out with her back against the door and she felt her frustrations slowly melt away as her body heated up.

Lavrell stepped back to let her suck his cock. Fully clothed, Amanda sunk to her knees and pulled his cock from his pants.

"I've missed you" she whispered to his cock as she planted a loving wet kiss on his cockhead. Then looking up at Lavrell she repeated the phrase. Neither paid much attention to it, but it was debatable whether the statement was directed to him or his rapidly hardening shaft of chocolate licorice.

Amanda got Lavrell fully hard then began making love to him with her mouth. Over and over again she took his cock to the root, pausing for a moment each time she felt his full balls sway against her chin and his pubic hair tickle her nose. All the while she kept her eyes locked on his.

It was amazing to her, how quickly she had come to love sucking cock. It seemed every time she thought about it she began to salivate. Now, with her mouth full of his rod, that saliva was leaking from the corners of her mouth and beginning to collect on her chin. Soon, as in times past, it would form the string of saliva that would often come to touch her tits.

The mental image this portrayed in Amanda's mind caused her to begin to purr as she blew him. Lavrell was adoring her cock worship and the sensation of her purring with him fully embedded in her throat pushed him over the edge.

Lavrell's first orgasm of the day fed Amanda breakfast. Amanda used her left hand bearing her wedding ring to massage Lavrell's pumping testicles, while she wrapped her right around the cheeks of his ass to pull him towards her. The throbbing pulse of his cock as it fed its semen into her waiting belly was like an elixir to Amanda. She craved his cum. And she was grateful to him for providing it to her.

Once Amanda was certain she had fully sucked him dry, she planted another kiss on his glans then leaned back on her heels and smiled up at Lavrell, "Thank you. I needed that."

Lavrell extended his arm to the wall to steady himself from the intensity of his orgasm, "Damn woman, you a fast learner."

Amanda smiled at his comment, then grabbed his semi-hard shaft and, leading him to the bedroom, said, "I have something to show you."

Once there, she led him to the bed and motioned for him to sit down. Amanda, by no means with any experience at stripping, put on a very innocent routine before ultimately dropping her skirt and exposing her shaved pussy to Lavrell.

His reaction was exactly what she had hoped. He looked at her pussy, up at her, then back to her pussy.

Amanda gently rubbed her hand in the newly shaved area and smiled at Lavrell, "I shaved it last night. You like the way it looks?"

Her question was one of seeking validation, but her tone made the question clearly rhetorical. She could tell from the look on his face and the hardening of his cock that he liked the new look.

A few moments later, Lavrell had essentially tossed her on her back on his bed and was lapping at her now bare pussy. Amanda was completely unprepared for him to go down on her the sensation of his tongue making contact with her clit launched her into instant orgasm. Her hips lurched her pussy upward towards his mouth. Her hands slapped down and tightly grabbed the sheets on the bed. Her nipples flared, her eyes rolled back, and though her mouth opened in the appearance of making sound, her lips only formed in a silent O as her breath remained frozen in her lungs.

It was only after the first wave of the orgasm broke did she regain awareness that her body was more than just an orgasming clit. "Ooooh...fuckkk...yessss..." was the most coherent statement her mind could formulate in response to the feelings she felt.

Amanda had still not regained control of her breathing when she felt Lavrell's cock pressing against the lips of her pussy. She quickly raised her head, and both she and Lavrell watched his black lovestick slip into her newly shaved pussy. A mutual groan of pleasure and endorsement filled the room as their eyes drank in the sight.

Then Lavrell got down to the business of fucking her pussy into submission.

The slapping sounds of his hips against her ass cheeks pushed her into another orgasm. Amanda's hands alternated between slapping and grasping at the sheets, to tweaking and pinching her nipples, to lightly raking her nails along Lavrell's biceps as her body erupted again.

Lavrell's balls, still recovering and generating more semen after having recently cum in Amanda's mouth, gave him plenty of stamina to pound her married pussy. Amanda was approaching another orgasm when Lavrell rolled himself onto his back with his cock fully embedded within her. He then grabbed her hips and set the pace at which he wanted her to ride him.

The slapping sounds, this time of her ass cheeks striking his thighs, once again filled the room.

And once again Amanda erupted in orgasm.

She maintained a steady rhythm bouncing and grinding her pussy on his black cock as she draped her forehead into his chest while her orgasm washed over her. The combined sensations of her breasts either bouncing or swaying and his cock stuffing her pussy as she rode him, held Amanda in a nearly continuous orgasm.

When her legs finally gave up the last of their energy, Lavrell again rolled over and this time stood at the side of the bed as he fucked her. This gave each of them a clear view of his cock slipping inside her shaved pussy.

He did not last much longer.

Lavrell pushed his shaft inside her to the hilt as he began to pump his seed into her. Amanda imagined feeling every ribbon of cum strike the depths of her pussy. For those few moments, all nerve endings and sensations seemed to emanate from within her love canal.

Lavrell withdrew his now spent cock from her seam and flopped breathlessly on the bed next to Amanda. She needed no prompting. Amanda immediately rolled to her side and took his semen and vaginal juice covered cock into her mouth, and lovingly cleaned him with her tongue and lips.

A short while later, now dressed in her 'wife' clothes, Amanda Cooper was on her way home from 'shopping', to her husband and son. The remnants of her coupling with Lavrell made themselves known on the drive as her pussy occasionally leaked into her already soaked panties. She giggled a moment as she debated whether either her husband or son would detect the scent of her infidelity.

Once home she found John already awake and working on his laptop. Eddie was milling around the kitchen scrounging up breakfast. For an unknown and inexplicable reason, Amanda felt the irresistible desire to brush past her son and tousle his hair as she made her way through the room. Eddie laughed and met his mother's fleeting glance as she left the kitchen. He had a momentary flashback of that look being on her face the day he returned from school.

Two days later, Sunday, while Eddie was gathering up his stuff for the return trip to school that afternoon, Amanda was texting with Lavrell letting him know Eddie was heading out in a few hours. She also let him know that John was gone for the day because he had an early morning meeting Monday that was three hours away so he had rented a hotel room in that area and was meeting his co-workers to prepare.

About a half hour before Eddie was slated to head out, there was a knock on the front door. Amanda was stunned to find Lavrell standing there when she opened it! Frantically looking over her shoulder to see if Eddie was around, she quietly and somewhat tersely asked Lavrell "What are you doing here?! My son is still home."

Lavrell gave an indifferent shrug and then just stepped inside. Amanda was now approaching a state of panic. How could she possibly explain this to her son and, nearly just as important, how could she let Lavrell know she was desperate for his touch?

Amanda called out to Eddie to get an idea where he was and was relieved to hear him say he was just about to jump in the shower. Lavrell took the initiative by stepping up to Amanda and kissing her deeply. With one ear listening for the shower, Amanda wrapped her arms around Lavrell's powerful neck and returned his kiss.

Lavrell's hands tantalizingly slid up and down her sides, but never higher than the bottom of her tits. She was desperate for his hands to grab her sensitive breasts and tweak her nipples but was biding her time until Eddie was out of the house and safely on his drive back to college. Lavrell could feel the heat in her kiss and sense the passion brewing beneath the surface and used his touch to increase both.

Just when she thought he would give her breasts the relief she sought, he reached his hands up under her t-shirt and deftly undid her bra. Lavrell used his thumbs to rub her nipples as he maneuvered the bra off her shoulders. Amanda's brain was calling out for protest but she obediently followed his lead in pulling the bra through the sleeves of the t-shirt. Not wanting to step away from their embrace, Amanda tossed the bra over the living room recliner. She released a grateful sigh as she saw it fall behind the recliner and out of sight. Then she leaned into Lavrell and began to kiss him again.

Lavrell returned his fingers to her flared nipples and pinched each forcefully but gently between his index finger and thumb. Her shirt was now resting on his wrists as he began to massage her breasts. The sensitivity of her breasts had always served as a weak point for her and her focus shifted to the pleasure his hands and fingers were applying.

In that time, she lost track of the running shower. The water was now off.

Amanda's eyes popped open and she reached her hands up to try and pull his away from her tits. As she grabbed his wrists, Lavrell again tweaked her nipples and Amanda's eyelids grew heavy with pleasure.

Lavrell leaned in to her ear and whispered "What's the matter girl? You don't like me feeling these tits?"

"No. I mean, yes. I mean, I love you playing with my tits. But my son is here. He can't catch us doing this."

"Relax my little bitch. Your boy still in the bathroom. He gonna be gone soon and then I am going to put my black cock in that married pussy." Amanda let out a light moan and with that, Lavrell leaned down and quickly sucked each nipple before rising back up with a smile as he continued his tit massage.

A moment later they both heard the door open. Lavrell gave one final tweak to each nipple and then removed his hands as Amanda quickly pulled her top down as she attempted to get her breathing under control. Her face was still flushed and nipples still at full attention and prominently sticking out from her t-shirt when Eddie stepped into the room.

Eddie's eyes danced from his mother's eyes, to her hard nipples, then to Lavrell who had pulled out his phone and was casually typing out a text. The situation was clearly awkward for everyone but Lavrell, so Amanda was grateful that Eddie just continued to make his way into the kitchen.

Amanda stood watching him as he rounded the corner and the moment he did, Lavrell reached around her and pulled her towards him with a hand on each of her tits.

The sensory overload was almost too much for Amanda. She leaned her head back into his shoulder, aching for the sex to begin, while at the same time weakly attempting to remove his hands and meekly asking Lavrell to wait until Eddie was gone.

Lavrell was having none of it. In fact, he could sense the stimulation Amanda felt in this situation. He resumed tweaking her nipples and leaned into her ear from behind, "I can't wait for you to wrap those lips around my cock. Those same lips that are gonna kiss your boy goodbye. I gonna pump my nut into your belly once he's gone. Then I gonna fuck you on your bed. That what you want my little bitch? Or you want me to leave so you can hang out with your boy?"

Amanda was nearly drooling at the mention of him putting his cock in her mouth. Her eyes were blankly staring ahead as she answered him, "Yes, I want that. I want that so much. Don't leave. Just wait for him to go."

Lavrell was smiling at the desperation in her voice. She seemed like she was hooked now. He had a few more things up his sleeve to make sure but he was pretty confident.

Then, of his own volition, Lavrell pulled away from her tits and sat down on the recliner. Amanda turned to him and caught herself a moment before asking him why he stopped. But her look told him all he needed to know; she wanted to get fucked.

A moment later Eddie emerged from the kitchen and sat at the dining room table with a sandwich. He glanced over in her direction as he sat down and Amanda was about to say something to break the seeming tension she felt when her phone chirped. She had a text.

Opening her phone she was stunned to see a picture of a blonde woman from behind with a black cock in her mouth on the screen with "Your son gone yet?" written below it. The text was from Marcus.

Amanda's mouth hung open as she shifted her gaze towards Lavrell. He simply smiled back at both her reaction and the speed in which Marcus had responded to his request to send something to her.

Amanda didn't know what to do. Should she respond? Should she tell him to leave her alone? Should she tell him he was leaving soon?

However, as these thoughts were still racing through her mind, she found herself sending her response, "He is leaving soon."

As the sending message statement appeared on the screen, Amanda looked towards Lavrell who was still smiling at her. Nearly immediately another text from Marcus appeared, "Let me know when he is gone."

Amanda looked at the message then back at Lavrell. As if on autopilot, she responded, "Ok" to the text and out loud though nothing had been said to warrant a verbal response.

Lavrell, noticing Amanda's growing desire and obsession with their sexual fun, nodded in seeming approval and then stood up. Amanda panicked a moment as she thought he was going to come back to her and resume what they were doing earlier, except this time with her son nearby. However, Lavrell walked right past her and headed towards Eddie. He introduced himself, thankfully leaving out the fact that he is her lover.

Unsure on exactly what to do, Amanda trailed along and stood beside the two of them as she attempted to steer the conversation by throwing out information about Eddie's school and degree program. Both Lavrell and Eddie looked at her with the expression of "What the hell are you talking about?" but each were coming at it from different perspectives.

To her relief, her phone put an end to her silly efforts when it chirped again with another text.

Opening the text, two feet from her son, she saw a picture of a blonde woman riding a black cock. Like the first, the picture was taken from behind as the woman was clearly bouncing up and down on a beautiful black shaft. Her heavy breath caught Lavrell's attention and he peered over her shoulder at the picture.

The phone chirped again with a picture of another blonde sucking another black cock.

It was the final image that made her almost drop the phone.

The image was her sucking off Lavrell in his apartment. She realized at that moment that the other pictures, all taken from an angle to obscure the woman's face, were all of her also. Somehow, Marcus was able to take this picture without her knowledge but at the proper angle to make no mistake it was Amanda...a very sexually aroused Amanda who was clearly enjoying the black cock in her mouth.

Amanda almost wobbled in place as she drank in the sights on the phone. Eddie, who must have been saying something to her, said, "Mom? You ok?"

That snapped her out of her trance. "Yes honey, sorry. I was just um, trying to figure out who this text was from. I'm ok. What do you need?"

Eddie could see his mother's flushed face and could tell that, however delayed her responses were; she was actually ok and there was nothing for him to be concerned about. "Uh, nothing mom. I think I'm going to head out in a few though. I'm just going to finish packing my stuff and get on the road."

Amanda replied without taking her eyes from the phone, "Ok, sweetie."

As Eddie stood to bring his dish to the kitchen, Lavrell just looked at him and each of them grinned and shrugged at Amanda's focus on the text.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Amanda's Path to Discovery Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds