• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My Naughty Ebony

My Naughty Ebony

Hello my love, so how is the business trip going?

I have been missing you so much so I thought it was about time I put pen to paper and tell you how much I miss you.

I have been waiting for a letter from you, I know you have been busy but it looks like you have been neglecting me, so I will have to punish you when you back. You are a very naughty girl, so when you get back you will be repremanded, in a way I will enjoy and I know you will love.

So, as part of your punishment you are to wear one of your office outfits, lets say the one with the nice white strapless top and the your black knee length skirt. I love the way your full cleavage is exposed and your tight skirt follows the contours of your tight firm ass.

Choose one of your many high heels shoes, you have so many to choose from I am sure you will choose correctly and one with very high heels. When you wear your high heels, it changes your posture, its so sexy, emphasising your cleavage and your tight firm booty, soo perfect.

I am going to wear my police uniform, with the belt covered with all my equipment, I know you like so much.

I can see your chest moving, your breathing is getting heavier in the anticipation of what is to come.

I sit on a chair, then ordered, " Resume the position."

You comply and position yourself over my lap, bent over, your ass is exposed.

Your ass is perfect, the thin black material stretched over your firm ass, I feel your large breasts heave against my left leg, The weight of your perfect breasts straining against me and wanting to be free.

My hand slowly explores for ass, you feel my hand through your skirt. It moves slowly up and down feeling the smoothness, feel every lump. I can see you are wearing a thong, I can't feel any edges of panties, only the string at the side of your hips. I explore further to the side of your leg, then smile. I feel your suspenders and stockings, I love you wearing them, "Good girl" I thought, "You know how to please me"

I put my hand at the bottom of your skirt, then move in-between your legs. I then push your legs apart and move up underneath the material, feeling the inside of your left leg as do. Your skirt is tight so I can only go so far.

"Your skirt is too tight." I blurted, " How the fuck can I punish you with a tight skirt."

"Sorry master, I didn't think," you apologised, "Will you punish me master??"

"MMMM I will see," I replied, continuing to feel your raised, perfect mound.

Smack...my hand comes down hard on you right ass cheek, taking you by surprise,

Smack... my hand expertly connected a second time on same spot.

"Shiiiit," you yelp, as the pain in your ass shoots through, after the second hit.

"Thank you master...can I have more please master." You request.

Slap, I smack you again, the pain in your ass stinging again, it continues to sting when I lift my hand.

Thwack...thwack...thwack, three smacks in quick succession... the successive smacks, suddenly ring in your ears and the stinging is still felt on your ass cheek. The third smack had just missed your pussy, making it tingle with excitement.

"Fuck'' you think, the pleasure, pain and all in one motion.

"Stand up," I order.

You obey, your ass level with my face.

"Pull you skirt up,... slowly,"

You grab the sides of your skirt, slowly lifting the tight material, moving your hips from side to side, wriggling, slowly exposing your perfect ass. The material creeps up. inch by inch, higher and higher.

The tops of your stocking come into view, your perfect brown flesh level with my eyes, you move your skirt higher until its around your waste.

"Bend over, resume the position" I ordered

You obey, bending over, placing yourself over my knees, resuming the position you come to love, want anticipate.

I look at my wonderful view, you are over my knees, your perfect black ass exposed. I drink in your curves, watch and feel my hand move over your soft smooth skin, my white hand in beautiful contract to your silky brown booty.

The thin white string of your thong, appears from between your firm cheeks, emerging to split your two perfect mounds, drawing a perfect line between your ass cheeks. I follow the disappearing string, imagining that small piece string disappearing toward your wet pussy. I want to smell you, taste you, be that lucky string, snuggling your wet pussy and the triangle of fabric covering your shaven mound.

My cock starts to rise from its slumber, the blood slowly flowing to the flaccid muscle, starting to turn it into the hard, stiff pole, that will enter and stretch your wet, wet tight pussy.

My hand continues to explore your ass, moving slowly over your tight skin. "Open your legs," I bark.

You obey, moving your legs apart, being the good obedient girl your are. My hand continues to move under the white string of your thong, I pull it, move my hand under, i jolt my hand up, a jolt of pleasure goes through your tight pussy, as the string cuts into your cleft and cheeks.

I do it again, this time harder, the triangle of material bites tightly into your cunt. You give a yelp of pleasure

"Thank you master." You comply.

My hand, slowly follows the string, freeing it from the crevasse of your cheeks, following the curves of your ass until I find your moistness. I can feel the how wet and sticky the material is , sticking to your smooth shaven pussy, the wetness soaking the thin see through material. I peel the material free from your mound as my fingers start to explore your moistness.

My fingers begin to enter your wet opening, going deeper inside, feeling my fingers start to fuck you, hearing the slurping noises, as my fingers enter you and re enter your wet hole.

You close your eyes, drinking in your senses, hearing my fingers slurp inside you. My fingers start to move faster, in,out, in and out, the sound of my fingers matching the deep finger fucking entering you, fucking you, bringing you to a wonderful climax.

I stop suddenly, my fingers still inside your wetness, I can feel your pussy muscles squeeze around my fingers, nice and tight, as you will me, want me, to continue, gripping me, not wanting my fingers to leave.

My fingers expand, the tips playing with your inner pussy muscles. I hear you grown as I continue to play inside you moving my fingers Around your wetness..

I feel your juices flowing between the fingers, over my hand, around your cheeks. I move my wet thumb, touching your tight ass hole, my thumb, wet from your pussy, starts to prod and probe the tight muscles,

You move your ass up, pushing toward my thumb, wanting my attention, wanting my fingers inside you. my thumb plays with your tight hole, slowly entering your tightness.

You groan, as my thumb enters your ass, my thumb, lubricated from your juice, the excitement overwhelms you, my thumb pushes deeply into your ass, at the same time my fingers fuck your pussy.

My thumb and fingers slowly move back and forward, deep and slow. You moan, with each slow thrust, the fingers fucking you, again, then again, both your holes excepting my attention willingly.

Suddenly, I stop. Pulling my fingers out, leaving you wanting more, the fingers leaving an emptiness in your holes, a void of pleasure.

I move my wet fingers over your round ass. The sexy liquid glistening on your dark skin, the cleavage of your booty wet, shiny from your pussy juices.

I take the handcuffs from my belt, grab your wrists and force them too the small of your back, you feel the hard metal snap around your wrists and hear the click, click of the ratchets, as they close over each wrist. The back of each wrist facing each other, then I punch the small holes on the side of the cuffs insuring they are locked and they don't close tighter.

"Get to your knees," I order.

You obey, getting up onto your knees and then lean back, you feel your shoulders strain because of the restraining cuffs..

I stand up so my crutch is inches in front of your face, "Kiss" I order

"Yes master," you reply.

You lean forward, adjusting your balance, restricted by the hands cuffed behind you. Your mouth moves close to my crouch, you can see the shape of my large erect cock tight against the material. You kiss the shape, each kiss following the long straight shape of my excited muscle.

You push your lips against I my cock, teasing it, then, ever so gently, you bite, nipple at the swollen muscle beneath.

Your teeth moving along the long length, following the muscle, using your teeth to squeeze and play me. You stop at the large swollen head and you hear me groan as you tease me.

All you want is to taste me, knowing that there will be small drops of liquid, oozing from the eye of this long hard snake.

Your mouth moves up slowly, following my zip, the rough studs against your lips, until your reach the top. Your teeth grab the top fastener, gripping it hard, then your head moves down, slowly opening my zip, eager to release the hard snake concealed Inside.

My hard shaft springs free standing proud, 9 inches of pure muscle, ridged, waiting for your attention, the purple head straining with blood the veins swollen with excitement. My balls are still inside the trousers with the white shaft only free, waiting for your mouth.

You lean forward as your mouth opens, your lips slowly surround the large purple head. You move your head back and forward, your mouth caressing the bulbous head, the tip of your tongue exploring and playing with the small opening, it caresses and explores the ridges around head, moving slowly around it teasing it, teasing me.

I groan as your expert mouth explores, then, slowly, you move your mouth down the long shaft, your tongue massaging the bottom as it moves, back and forward, slow and steady you suck me, drinking my juices in, wanting my cock to shoot its salty contents into your mouth.

I grab your head with both hands, holding you steady, then start to fuck your mouth. You have teased me so much, I need release need to fuck, so fuck your mouth. I hear the slurp as each thrust fucks your willing mouth.

You are in my control, the cuffs stop your hands from stopping me, you are mine.

I pull my cock free, then push you onto the chair. You are bent over, your hands still restrained, your breasts squeezed on the seat, your ass in the air, exposed to me, inviting me.

I release my balls from the trousers, then thrust my cock into your waiting pussy, hands grabbing your hips, and start to thrust my cock hard inside you, the shaft stretching, forcing its way deep inside your tightness.

You gasp, moaning at each hard thrust, each one harder than the next, fucking you like I have never fucked anyone before, its raw, animalistic.

At each thrust your head bangs against the chair. You feel my balls banging, slapping against you, your juices making loud sexy slurping noises with my every thrust.

It doesn't take long for me to reach my climax, you had teased me so expertly, making me want you, wanting to fuck you.

You can sense my rising excitement, this brings your own climax even closer and closer. The climax building and building, your body tenses as I you hear me start to yell.

Then, then, I shoot my warm liquid into your tight wet pussy, impregnating you, feeling my warm seed inside you. My liquid pumping, and pumping.

I feel your pussy grip me hard, as your climax also reaches its height,climaxing together, your throbbing pussy muscles milking me, extracting all my liquid from my balls.

I stop, my cock still inside, your pussy still tender from your wonderful climax, my cock, still hard, covered with our combines juices. I slowly take it out, its slurps as it leaves its sanctum, the shiny pole covered with your juices and my seed.

I lift you up, so you face my wet cock, then put my seed covered cock into your mouth,

"Clean it," I order.

It takes a second or two to recover from your climax.

You start to wrap your lips around my wet sticky shaft, eagerly lapping my salty cock, sucking up all our combined juices into your eager mouth, tasting your pussy juices and my tasty seed.

You move eagerly to my shaven balls, wanting more of that wonderful liquid, happy thats its covered with our juices and sweat, you lick and suck all remnants of the perfect liquid from the loose skin.

You sit back, a good obedient girl, knowing that you have cleaned my cock clean, not a drop of the liquid was left.

I look into your eyes, all bright and eager with excitement.

I kiss you on the lips, and whisper "Good Girl."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My Naughty Ebony

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 521 milliseconds