• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • No Vanilla Ch. 02

No Vanilla Ch. 02

12

This is a long story with numerous chapters. Be patient with it to let the characters develop. If you haven't read previous chapters I suggest you do so before you start on this chapter. The story is about Dominance, submission, humiliation, being used and ... well read on to find out. If you are looking for whips, chains and severe beatings you won't find that here. I appreciate all of your feedback.

*****

Chris left early the next morning. We never spoke. I checked the security cam and she did wear the bra with our cum smeared in it. I was disappointed that I didn't get a text all day. I never sent her one either. That night when I got home I fixed my version of Chicken Cordon Blue which is Chris's favorite and I chilled a bottle of her favorite wine. She never showed for dinner or even sent me a text. I could see on the security cams that she was in her room, in bed and the lights were off. Out of worry and concern I text her about her coming over like I told her to do. I watched on the cams as she text back "I need to think, please give me a little time."

My anxiety rose another notch as did my disappointment. "Ok, but only until Friday night. I'll fix us a nice dinner at 7:00, at my apartment." She rolled over and went to sleep.

I haven't seen the kids in a couple of days. I hoped they were home and hungry. I went to the house and found Rob headed upstairs with a burger bag to study. College was rough on him. I'm so proud of how hard he's studying. Our oldest, Cheryl moved out several years ago, after she graduated from one of the local universities. She got a decent job and lives on the other side of the city. It'll take her time but she's gradually advancing the corporate ladder. That left Shana, our youngest sitting in the living room eating cookies complaining there was nothing to eat. I held out my arm "would be my date for the evening?" She looked at me funny and I frowned. "I cooked Chicken Cordon Blue for mom, but she stood me up."

"Oh so I'm second fiddle?" Shana playfully sneered at me.

Now it was my turn to look funny at her "ok then go ahead and eat your cookies." I know she also loves my Chicken Cordon Blue. She scowled at me as she jumped up and grabbed my arm. We ate at my little table and had a great time. I even let her have a half glass of the wine I bought for Chris.

As we were cleaning the dishes she asked "Dad what's up with you and mom? I mean I know why you're living out here. You and mom told us all about it. But why'd you make her dinner? And not just any dinner. I know it's her favorite. Are you trying to make the moves on my mommy?" She snickered.

"I'm trying sweetheart. I want us to work out our issues. But over the past nine months, no make that three years and nine months your mom and I have changed a lot, both mentally and for your mom physically. I've learned so much about myself during the past nine months. I've gotten a much better understanding of what I want and like as well as what I don't want and don't like. I think your mom has done the same. Now your mom and I need to see if we can be together within those new discoveries, both mine and hers. We aren't the same care free couple we once were. Our lives are so complicated now. Your mom and I have grown in different directions and we need to get back on the same path. It's really important that you, Rob and Cheryl know you have nothing to do with mom and me living like this. Your mom and I love all three of you very much."

"We know dad. The three of us talk about it sometimes and we know." Shana finished drying the dishes "and why don't you think you've changed physically. All that time you spend going to the gym. Wow dad, I mean just show mom those abs of yours and she'll do anything you want." With that we both started laughing so hard tears came to our eyes.

"Ya right, like she's interested in my abs. She doesn't even want to have dinner with me."

Shana came over and hugged me "Dad, Mom came home last night from up here and she was a mess. Her hair looked like she drove home with her head hanging out the window. Her clothes looked like she took them out of the washer and just put them on to dry. And her make up looked like she'd been crying. I asked her what was wrong, who hurt her and she told me they were happy tears. But she was walking, I don't know, shaky legged." Shana stepped back and put her hands on her hips, playfully scowling at me "You did put the moves on my mommy didn't you?"

"Yep." I smiled and we started laughing again. "And they were happy tears." It was a statement to myself more than a question. I knew she liked last night and Shana just confirmed it.

"Dad, give her some time to work it out. You know how she is. She'll look at all of the angles and analyze it to death before she comes to dinner. I have a great idea. You can take me to Chicago this weekend. There's this great band playing. I could be your date. If you take me I'll even allow myself to be seen with my daddy. Can we go?" She gave me a sideways smile. "PLEASE?"

"Nice try. You've been trying for 2 months to finagle that out of your mom and me. How about we go camping this weekend and give your mom some space?" Shana loved to camp and we never get a chance to go any more, since everybody started going in their own direction.

"You sure we can't go to Chicago?" I frowned at her. She finally smiled "Ok deal. But I get control of the radio on the drive and you have to cook whatever I want."

"Deal." After I walked Shana back to the house I flipped on the cams in Chris's bedroom. She was reading. Guess she couldn't sleep after all. I text Chris to let her know we would have to postpone our talk until the Friday following this one and why. She text her thanks back to me and sent a text kiss. I think I just scored extra points with Chris. Good, I will need all of the extra points I can get for what I have planned for Chris.

The camping trip with Shana was excellent. We fished, went mountain biking, and I even rented a canoe. I sat and read a book, watching her like a hawk while she teased the guys at the swimming hole. In some ways she is so like her mother. Chris used to tease me the same way when we were in college and I know all too well what that can lead to. I told Shana ghost stories by the campfire while she made s'mores. She said I snore. I don't snore!

The next week was uneventful. During the week I set up a patio area by the bottom of the stairs to my apartment. It was shielded from the wind by the fence, garage and a hedge we planted years ago. From the house you could only see my patio from the master bedroom. I bought a portable fire pit, set up the table and chairs and got out the grill.

Friday came and I text Chris during her lunch to be at my place at 7:00 like I told her originally. I have not been dominant with Chris since before Cheryl was born. I need to see if she is willing to submit to me again and how far she'll let me push her. I let my dominance show a little at a time. She took my instructions that way and responded like a sub. "Yes Sir and blew me a text kiss." That's my good little slut wife I thought to myself. "And Chris, stay dressed up for me but remember my rules, and put on some extra perfume. I want to smell you coming." I got another "Yes Sir" and a devil emoticon. The smile on my face was as big as my hard on.

Shana knew that I invited her mom to dinner and told her sister and brother to stay away for the weekend. She did the same. Now I felt bad about not taking her to Chicago.

Everything we needed for a wonderful dinner was on the patio and a fire was blazing in the fire pit. Chris came around the corner right at 7:00 just as I was taking the shrimp off of the grill. I could smell the extra perfume I told her to wear. It was a bit chilly and she had on a long, bulky sweater which I thought was odd even in the autumn, chilly evening as she always has hot flashes. I can see that she did as she was instructed and is wearing the black dress slacks and pumps she wore to work that morning.

As she walked into the patio area she loosened the tie on her sweater, dropping it off of her shoulders to reveal a royal blue, satin blouse. She remembered my new rule and wasn't wearing a bra. I could see her 50 year old breasts swaying back and forth. Her nipples must have been as hard as diamonds. They tugged at the satiny material as she exaggerated her walk. They were beautiful. She was beautiful all over. She had not only added more perfume but touched up her make up. She walked up to me, pushing her almost naked breasts into my chest and licked my neck from the base to my ear and whispered in a sultry voice "will this do, Sir?" For a man in his fifties I didn't think my cock could grow that big or hard without my little pill. I had a BBQ mitt in one hand and tongs in the other. I couldn't touch. All I wanted to do was throw them down and fuck her right there. Like a teenager all I could do was nod my head and utter "Aha." She kissed me full on the lips and sat at the table. This was the Chris of old. This was classic Chris from our college days. OMG - what've I created? I didn't care, just don't let me wake up.

Chris was still playing, using her sultry voice "What does a lady have to do to get a drink around this place?"

Just then I got a text from Shana. "Did mom get it figured out?"

I could tell she was snickering. "Aha and no more texts this weekend ;)" I looked at Chris suspiciously. "That was Shana. Have you two been scheming against me?"

There was a broad smile on her face "a lady never reveals her accomplices." Chris winked at me as I handed her a large glass of wine.

I could tell they'd planned at least part of this together. We both laughed. It was a great ice breaker. It also helped me focus on my planned evening. We ate a great dinner, drank some wine and talked about what we've both been thinking about for the past nine months.

After dinner we took the wine and moved next to the fire pit to stay cozy. We sat facing each other with our knees just touching. I had my back to the fire and she backed into the chilly night. The light from the fire pit cast a soft glow that added to Chris' erotic beauty. I was having a hard time concentrating but made an extra effort to really listen to what she was telling me. Chris voiced some very real concerns she has about how she is feeling regarding our relationship. "Ryan, I don't want to talk about money tonight if that's ok? I really want to talk about our feelings, please."

I stared into her eyes and sipped my wine "That is a great idea and I don't want to talk about sex or the other night. At least not yet. First I want to clear the air about what made you so mad that you kicked me out." Chris shivered. I went on "Chris, I don't care how long it takes us, tonight we're both going to get all of our feelings out so we can start a new life together. I want you to tell me everything that's on your mind."

She pulled he sweater around her and continued "Ryan I'm overwhelmed by life. I don't want to make all of the decisions anymore. I decide what's for dinner, where we go for vacation, who we invite over for a Bar-B-Que, I even have to tell you what tie to wear to Christmas dinner. Then I go to work and do the same thing there. I'm overwhelmed all the time. I just can't take it anymore." Before she went on she wiped at the tears that were slowly leaking from her eyes. "Don't get me wrong, I like my job but I hate having to tell everybody to wipe their noses." Now she was really crying "and all my babies are moving away. Cheryl's gone, Rob isn't even finished with his last year of college and he has a job offer in Chicago. Shana, my baby got accepted at that university in Chicago. I know she and Rob are talking about getting an apartment together." She threw her sweater off "and to top it all off I have these wretched hot flashes."

"Chris, what else? Is that everything?" She got up, pissed off, as if that wasn't enough and started to leave. I stayed calm but in a firm voice I told her "sit down." She came back to her chair "we've been avoiding this for too long. If you leave now then we're finished for good. I can't take this treatment any longer."

Chris had a look of terror on her face. She turned her eyes to the ground and sat. "Yes Ryan, that's all of the major stuff. The rest of it is just petty stuff, like you leaving your cloths in the dryer for days. It just all added up one day and I exploded."

I took her hands reassuringly "that's why we're going to be open and honest with each other and really listen to each other from now on." She looked up and smiled. I sat back and one by one we went through her deepest concerns and fears. "Tell me Chris how do you feel now about the things that are causing you anxiety?"

She let out a sigh of relief "Ryan, we didn't fix anything tonight. But I know now that you at least understand what caused me to be like this. That's a huge weight off of my shoulders. You said the kids will always be in our lives, even if they live away from home and that really makes me more comfortable. I don't know why I never thought about us getting on a plane and visiting them." She gently hit her forehead with the palm of her hand. "I don't know how you can help with work or my hot flashes but if you say you will then I trust you. As for you making all of the decisions around here we'll have to wait and see how that goes" she shrugged her shoulders. "Ryan, now it's your turn. I want to hear how you feel."

I was ready to let her have it with both barrels. But I couldn't. That would just turn her off which was not my intention. "When I was in college I thought I only needed four things, beer, pizza, sex and to be in control of my life. But then we met and that changed me forever. I grew to need you, I still need you but not the bitchy you. I need the vibrant, witty, smart, sassy, beautiful, strong woman that has the sexual appetite of a rabbit." I paused to take a sip of wine and continued "I don't need pizza and beer any more. I do need and want sex. As for controlling my life, well that seems to have slipped away. My career has been a roller coaster of being in charge and being micro-managed which is kind of like being a submissive. I desperately need to get control of my life back. I need to be in control."

"While I was soul searching it dawned on me that when Cheryl was born I was gone so much I gave up trying to give you input about how to raise the kids. That's when I started losing control of my life. I wasn't around enough in the beginning to have much input on the family."

She stopped me "Ryan, by working so hard to make a good life for us you were in control. You just didn't realize it. But you're right you were gone so much. Somebody had to make decisions so I did. But the kids are almost gone and now you're here all the time. I don't need to or want to make the decisions. Ryan making all of the decisions is too much for me, I just can't take it. I'm on anxiety and depression medications. With the stress from work and these hot flashes. I want things to be the way they were when we were in college." She started to cry again "It's just too overwhelming for me anymore. I need some relief from all of it. I need you to make more decisions."

"Chris I've been listening to what you're telling me. We're going to make some changes to make it better for both of us. I'll be more involved in the decisions but that means you need to let go and I know that is going to make you feel like I am bossing you around." I paused for a minute. "Chris I've been patient with your menopause for almost four years and faithful all of our marriage. Your menopause can't be an excuse for the way you treat me any longer. Enough is enough. Now you are going to have to be patient with me. As we discover each other's needs and wants there are going to be a lot of changes. I need you to accept that."

"Ryan I know you didn't want to talk about the other night yet but I think it's important to tell you how I felt. I want you to know that the other night I was able to really let go. I was free. When you made me do those things I felt so free. There wasn't a decision that I had to make that night and I was free. I gave up control of myself that night. I accepted you dominating me. It was so liberating. That's what I need."

Chris held out her empty wine glass and I poured her another glassful. After a minute she relaxed and started talking again "I've been doing some soul searching over the past three years." I was surprised it had been that long and I hadn't even noticed. That confirmed my suspicion that her asking me to move out wasn't a split second decision. She went on "when we started dating you took the lead on almost everything we did, especially sex. Ryan, I liked it that way. I hate making decisions, but if you won't make decisions I will, but I'm happiest when you let me be passive." She took my hands and kissed them. "As I was searching for answers it came clear to me that as we moved forward with our lives our roles changed. About five years ago I got that promotion at work as an assistant manager. I had to supervise a couple of employees and I hated it. Two years ago I was promoted again to a mid-level manager and now I have about twenty employees that I have to make decisions for and I hate that even more."

We stared at each other and both realized at the same time what had happened. "Ryan wasn't that the same time you got that boss that micro managed you to death?"

"Yes. Oh my God. I've become submissive at work and I let it carry over into our personal lives. That was right before we started experimenting and you pushed me beyond the boundaries of plain vanilla sex." We both smiled at the memories of that time in our lives. "Thank God that asshole's gone. I got another promotion and now I have a new boss. I manage a staff of sixteen and Larry doesn't micro manage me at all. I'm in total control at work." I realized the timing for us to change is perfect. All of the pieces are falling into place. I will once again assume a dominant position and Chris can revert back to a submissive roll.

"Ryan I like my job but when I walk out the door at the end of a day I needed to be able to stop making decisions. When I get home I need to be able to be passive so I don't have to make any more decisions. Ryan can you do that for me?"

I leaned forward and rested my hands on her knees. "I let you down by not being stronger. Strong enough to make decisions for my family, for my wife. I needed these nine months to realize that and figure out how to change myself for the sake of our marriage. The decisions I make will not always be the same decisions that you would make. Sometimes I will lead you down a path that seems so obscure that you will wonder if I've lost my mind. But you are going to have to trust me." She looked up and smiled at me. "Chris you can be assured I will be telling you what my needs and wants are from now on." I wanted Chris to be with me again. Completely with me, but in a different way than we've been together in the past. "I want and need you to be like you were when we first started dating. You would do anything to be with me then and I want that again. I've listened to you tonight and I think you want the same. I need and want to be in control all the time and what I understood from our talk is that you want to be passive when you're away from work. You want to be submissive. Is that right?""

Chris held my hand tightly and smiled through her tears. "Yes Ryan, Please. I need that so badly. I'll do anything to get it."

I went on "Chris, you don't have to worry about making any decisions from now on. I'll be making all of the decisions from now on. I'll set you free but remember you asked for this." She gave me a shy smile. "Chris freedom does come with a price. You will have to give up your control. And I mean totally giving up all of your control. Are you willing to do that for your freedom?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • No Vanilla Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds