• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Female Trucker

Female Trucker

Roadside Trucker Sex

Hello again everyone. This story is from one of my Trucker Flashing adventures.

I was out driving around doing one of my favorite things, Flashing Truckers. Traffic wasn't all that heavy it was after rush hour and starting to get dark. I had on wrap around skirt, flowered button blouse, stockings and heels.

As I came up along my first truck I got myself ready and unbuttoned my blouse and opened my skirt. I got up along side the drivers window and paced the truck giving the driver a chance to get a look at me. When I leaned over to see the driver I was surprised to see a woman looking back at me. She looked to be in her early 30 and had a very pretty face. She was smiling and nodding her head in approval at me. I cupped my tit and squeezed it for her then made sure she got a good view of my shaven pussy. When I looked back up she gave me a surprise and was flashing her tits for me. She had nice firm breasts and I could see her nipples were hard.

We stayed a long side each other for a while and then she pointed towards an exit and motioned for me to follow her. I got in behind her and followed her off the freeway. She pulled up to the stop sign and then pulled straight across to the other ramp and pulled to the side. The side was wide enough for trucks to park there which they did a lot at night to sleep. I pulled across the road and parked behind her fixed my skirt and blouse and got out. She had not gotten out of her truck yet but I walked to the passenger side of the truck and saw her come around the front and walk towards me. She was wearing a denim shirt tied just under her breasts, cut off shorts and ankle boots. She came up to me, put out her hand and introduced herself.

"Hi my name is Jenn."

"I'm Vicki."

"This is the first time I've ever gotten flashed by a woman before."

'Well this is the first time I ever got flashed back." We both laughed.

"You look so beautiful I was getting wet looking at you and I'm glad you pulled off the road so I could see you up close."

"I don't make it a habit of stopping but I wanted a closer look of the woman flashing me and you look pretty dam hot yourself."

"Would you like to come and sit inside my truck?"

I was looking around and could see by the way she had the truck parked no one could see what we were doing.

"No that's OK I love being outdoors and as for seeing me up close."

I smiled at her and opened my blouse showing my hard nipples and stepped towards her. She took a quick look around, untied her shirt showing off her firm breasts and we came together and kissed. My hands slipped around her waist and I pulled her closer as her hands moved down to my ass and she gave it a squeeze. I leaned back against the trailer and she pulled me away from it.

"You'll get your cloths all greasy on the truck wait one sec." She went to the side compartment of the truck and pulled out a blanket. "Here use this to lean on." and she handed me the blanket.

"I have a better idea."

I took the blanket and spread it out over the steps that lead to the grilled walkway between the tractor and trailer. Then I turned back towards her slipped my blouse off and took off my skirt and placed them on the blanket. She smiled let her shirt drop to the ground and wiggles out of her shorts. I leaned back onto the stairs and spread my legs for her. She knelt down placed her hands on my inner thighs and starting licking my pink lips letting her tongue flick off of my clit. She pressed her tongue deep inside my pussy and started licking my inner walls. I was loving the feeling of being outside and having my pussy eaten. My fingers were running through her hair as I pulled her mouth harder onto my pussy. my hips were moving and I wrapped one leg over her shoulder as her tongue darted inside me tongue fucking me.

I was moaning loudly and and could feel my climax building. She reached up and began squeezing my tit as my hand rubbed my clit. She forced her tongue even deeper into my pussy and I felt her cum soaked chin rubbing against my ass. My body started shaking and I squirted my cream into her mouth. She drank every drop I gave her then licked my pussy clean. I pulled her to me and gave her a long deep kiss tasting myself on her lips.

"Now it's your turn." I smiled and went to bend down when she stopped me.

"WAIT! I'll be right back." She ran over and climbed into her truck and came back out carrying a small bag. She opened the bag and pulled out a strap-on. "Here use this on me."

She helped me put on the strap-on harness and began sucking on it. I watched as her mouth slipped over the toy moving up and down it's shaft and I placed my hands on her head and started fucking her mouth. She got the toy all nice and wet then turned her back to me placing her hands on the rail of the truck and pushed her ass out to me. I rubbed the cock head against her pussy and she moaned. I pushed the head of the cock inside her and she pushed back taking the cock all the way up to the harness in one motion and then held it there. I moved my hips around grinding it inside her pussy. After that I grabbed her hips and began fucking her.

She was pushing back meeting every stroke to take the cock nice and deep. I reached around and rubbed her clit but didn't miss a stroke as she moaned louder and louder the faster I fucked her. I began slapping her ass as I fucked her and she moaned even louder. Her pussy was dripping and I covered my fingers in her cum and licked them clean tasting her sweetness. Her body started shaking and she reached back grabbing at me to pull me closer and I forced the cock as deep as I could inside. I reached around and pinched both her nipples when she finally climaxed.

She slumped forward against the truck and I slowed the pace of my strokes till she caught her breath. Then she turned and sat on the stairs and pulled me closer. She grabbed the cock and licked her cum from it still moaning in pleasure at the fucking she just got. I leaned down and we kissed letting our tongues play together tasting her cum on her lips.

"God that felt so good. I love getting fucked hard like that and being outside made it even more exciting."

"I'm happy you enjoyed it as much as I did. I loved fucking you like that."

"I would love to keep in touch if you'd like to. Maybe we can get together sometime and do this more often.

"I would love that. Maybe even ride along with you if that's OK."

"Sure we could have a lot of fun teasing all the other drivers."

We exchanged phone numbers, kissed then she went back to her truck and I headed home. So keep watching for more stories of Jenn and I on the road.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Female Trucker

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 565 milliseconds