• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Into the Woods Ch. 07

Into the Woods Ch. 07

How long am I supposed to wait before calling her? Two days? Three? And who the fuck created this rule anyways? Desperation of the male party should be inversely correlated to the length of time, because let's be honest here, I'm pretty desperate.

The next Sunday finds us in a canoe out on one of the secluded lakes in the park. With all the leaves about to drop it's beautiful from our viewpoint. I even brought wine to help loosen us up a bit. Girls like wine, or at least that's what most shows on Netflix lead the male population to believe. I row us out to the middle so unless somebody has a telescopic lens they won't be able to tell who we are.

"Some wine?" I ask peeling off the wrapping with my teeth.

"Sure, where are the glasses?" she asks. I nod to the basket and she pulls out two glasses.

"You won't believe what I had to do to get that basket here."

"Oh?"

Oh shit. Backtrack. "I mean carrying it - was hard."

"I see," she says pressing her lips together, her other hand clasped between her knees. We clink glasses and take a sip. "You're very strange you know."

"Am I?" Well besides the obvious.

"I just-," she begins then stops and slides her watch around her wrist again and again, "get the feeling there's a lot more."

I take a large mouthful of the wine that makes me cough. "We don't need to worry about it right now do we?"

"Can I ask you something?" she asks leaning forward her arms wrapped over her knees. I nod studying all the freckles on her face. I never really thought about them before, how they're like brown paint flicked on her face. Makes me wonder if her whole body looks like that. "Why did you reveal yourself to me -us, you could have just stayed hidden that day. Why come out?"

I'm going to need some more alcohol. "I -uh-," No answers pop up dancing out of the water saying here, yes, I'm what she wants to hear, "I just - wanted to see you." More like needed.

"But why endanger yourself? I could have told anybody, newspapers, tv."

"But no one believed you did they?"

"I didn't-"

"I know you didn't, but people - humans they have to rationalize everything. There's no myth, no magic to the world. Just science and anything that's not proven - just doesn't exist," I say.

"And you're the only one out here? I mean where are your parents, do they know about you?"

"It's just me, my parents are - dead," I say after too long a pause. She gives me a flat look with her eyebrows raised.

"Alright Oliver Twist, you keep your secrets and I'll keep mine."

I scoff, "You don't have any secrets."

"Well, you'll never know will you?" she says smirking and downing the last of her drink. Like hell I won't.

We eat the food I brought but before too long she turns her face toward the sun starting to get low in the sky. The light of it sets her hair afire picking out red and gold strands. "You should probably start rowing us back."

"If that's what you want," I say leaning forward my eyes on her lips. We're not moving an inch until I kiss those.

"Well I'm certainly not going to stay out here all night with you am I?," she says leaning forward to match and wiping the grit from the bottom of the canoe off her hands.

"You know - sometimes you get the northern lights from here. And the stars, way more than you could ever see in the city."

"Really?" she asks leaning in closer.

"Stay." Before she can say anything else I kiss her. My hands slide up her arms and hold her face. Coming to my knees I push her back and guide her under the wooden brace.

"Jax," she says in a warning tone but I snake under to be beside her. We laugh as the canoe rocks as we adjust. I grab her hip and tilt her onto her side so I can look at her. She lets me do it for about four seconds then blushes and ducks her head.

"What?" I ask. "I like to look at you." I lean in to kiss her again and run my fingers through her hair. How do girls get it so soft? I start kissing down her neck and she says my name again. I ignore it since she isn't pushing me off and move the collar of her jacket open more.

"Jax," she says again putting her hands on my shoulders. "Stop for a second." I kiss back up to her face and whisper, "What?" into her ear. I run my hand down her side and along her hip coming around to rest on her thighs.

"I just want to be clear about where this is leading," she says ending this statement by lifting her hips towards me.

"And where's that?"

"It's just that I - I don't want things to get too far."

"You mean like sex," I say leaning on an elbow now.

"Yeah like sex."

"Alright we won't have sex then." Right now. How about now? I swallow before asking the uncomfortable question. "Have you -had sex before?"

She screws up her face, "Yeah, I mean it's just usually with my boyfriend -"

"You have a boyfriend?" I ask sitting up and banging my shoulder against the brace. I swear and rub the spot.

"No, not right now. But just in the past it was always with someone I knew."

"I see." There is no quicker way to kill a boner than talk about other men you've fucked.

"And we just - well we just met."

"Yes we did. Alright we won't," I say trying to sound nonchalant.

She sits up beside me, "Yeah? Some guys can't really handle a boundary."

"It's fine," I say sliding out from under the brace, the grit crunching under my boots.

I face her open legs and raise an eyebrow. Would this really be considered sex? A snapshot of it flashes in my mind, the taste and feel of her. The pressure of her legs on my head, how will she sound when she cums? I want to find out. I place both hands on the tops of her boots.

"Jax?"

"Olivia."

I slide my hands from her boots up her legs to her knees. "Have you ever-?"

She snorts, "This? Oh. Oh! Well a few times."

"Lay back."

She does sliding her hands down her thighs. I pull her forward so her hips are out from under the brace. Her jacket and sweater have been pushed up just a slit and I can see a strip of white as milk skin. Running a fingers over it her muscles jump.

"I don't remember tickling being part of the experience."

"I'll tickle you all you want," I say and lean down to kiss her there. Her breathing is tight and small. Rubbing her thighs I tell her to relax and that she can tell me to stop if she wants. She shakes her head but presses and hand to her forehead. Shit I'm making her nervous.

I know I can make her feel good, and I want her to trust me. Lifting her hips I slide a balled up blanket underneath. My fingers follow the inside seam of her jeans all the way up.

"What if someone sees?"

"Lucky for them."

"I'm serious."

Spreading her legs I settle between them, "Trust me, no one will see you. And if they do, I'll eat them." She gives a little laugh. "But it won't be as good as this." I stroke and kiss along her thighs through her jeans until her legs relax. Wrapping my arms under them I reach around and undo her button and zipper. She inhales and holds her breath. Better blow those other fuckers out of the water. Bringing her legs back together I pull the jeans down to her knees and goosebumps rise over the muscles. Tilting my head to her inner knee I kiss her softly my other hand stroking up her inner thigh. I feel her take in a breathe of air and hold it then release when I take my lips off her skin. Going to the other leg I repeat and despite the nip in the evening her skin is feverish under my fingertips.

"Just relax," I murmur against her skin, "I'm not in any hurry." Her muscles jerk when I trail my fingers behind her knees, back down and up again. My lips follow placing wet kisses until I'm at the seam of her hip.

This close the smell of her invades me. Musk. Girly soap. Something undeniably female. But what will she taste like? I kiss to the side of her lips before taking each in turn and kissing it like I would her mouth. Soft as a ripe peach. This time I run the tip of my tongue along the top seam as I keep the lip trapped in my mouth and she gasps and her legs rise up a bit, the muscles clenching. Back and forth running my tongue lightly along her I build her up until she's slick with it. Pulling back a bit I shift so I can lay down in front of her.

Admiring my work I reach around to spread her further to find her inner lips have become the same pink as the lips on her face were after the last time we met.

"Jax?" she asks her voice sounding out of breath. "Are you stopping?"

"Not a chance. Just looking."

"Enough teasing."

"Yes ma'am," I say and press my tongue in a wet, slow lick from the slippery softness below her pussy, through the lips and up to her clit. Following the pattern I blow a stream of air along it and her legs tense up again as a little moan escapes her. I lap her clit a few times before lifting her up a bit and pushing her forward exposing her cute rosebud. This time I start my tongue a little lower just at the edge before running it up again. I pull back a bit to see her reaction but she doesn't try to push her hips back. Bolder this time, I start my lick right in the centre swirling it around before sweeping over her lips.

She gasps and sucks in her breath in an, "Oh my god don't stop."

Wetting my tongue I reach around again opening her further to expose that beautiful clit. My turn to say oh god. Flattening my tongue I lick her with broad strokes across it an I can feel it roll under me. The next pass up I make on her I enter pussy a little more, pointing the tip of my tongue to stroke just inside it. She's as tasty as I thought she'd be and I breathe in deep to pull her into me.

"You taste so good."

She moans something in response. Following up a series of slow licks I start to trace two fingers around and across her lips before bringing them to my mouth and tasting her. She watches me do this and then licks her own lips. Two fingers slide into her pussy and she sucks in a breath as I turn them, slowly pulling them out again.

Pulling her apart again I lick around her clit in a circle before sucking on it gently. Her thighs start to move and I tightened my hold on her leg. Inside her I hook my fingers up and slide them around in circles stimulating the little spot of roughness. Olivia starts pushing her hips up and her fingers thread through my hair holding me tight to her.

"Don't stop, oh god don't stop," she says her voice breathy, her head tipping back.

Her thighs tighten around my head and she lets out a little oh all her muscles clenching. I feel the pulse of her blood pounding around my fingers and tongue and smile with satisfaction. Gradually her muscles slacken and I pull out of her and give her one last suckle making all her limbs shudder.

"That was - god that was - I've never -"

"Glad you liked it," I say, a smile on my face. She reaches out and I place my hand in her's giving it a squeeze. Unsteady as a new born moose she closes her legs and sits up pulling her jeans back up.

Maybe it's just hopefulness but there's a dreamy look on her face as she smiles at me and plays with our interlaced fingers.

"So these northern lights, when do they come out?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Into the Woods Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds