• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Trouble

Trouble

I walked into the dimly lit room, through the haze and the smoke, feeling drawn to the source of the music. The gritty rock song pulling me forward. I lost myself in the crowd of people, brushing past all them, feeling their bodies sway to the music. I stood, completely immersed, letting my head hang back as I felt the music pour into me. My hair brushed against my shoulder blades, swaying in rhythm with my hips. I was wearing a tight dress, black, and backless. I knew how good I looked. How fuckable. But I wasn't focused on that right now, I just needed to lose myself to the sounds, the intense music that was flowing through my entire body.

Song after song went by. Small beads of sweat were dripping down the small of my back. I felt I incredible. My body was alive with the music. I had never felt so energized, so devious. As soon as I set foot into the building, I had a sense that trouble would find me tonight.

The song ended. A few seconds passed before the next began, but in that brief moment of time, I locked eyes with a stranger. Something about the way he looked at me immediately made me hot with desire. The band started playing again, yet we hadn't broke eye contact. I gave him a coy smile, and started dancing, knowing full well he'd be admiring my body, barely covered in my short skirt, hips circling around. My body was speaking to him, begging to be appreciated, begging for him to come over. But he didn't. And something in his gaze told me he wouldn't. He wouldn't be the one to push through the crowds to break the barrier between us.

A brief moment of stubbornness washed over me, and I turned my attention back to the band on stage. But I could feel his powerful gaze on me, and I could feel how badly I wanted more than just his eyes on me. It was inevitable. Through the haze and the bodies and the darkness, I felt my steps bringing me closer to him. He was irresistible to my body, my mind.

How strange, I was thinking, I don't even know him, but I crave him. I need to know him in every way that I can. Seconds later, there I was standing face to face with the man in the shadows.

"You look trouble" I said to him as I wrapped a hand around his. "Come, dance with me."

I pulled on his arm, but he didn't budge, like he was made of concrete. Looking back at him expectantly, I was met back with a steely gaze. "What do you say?"

I faltered. What was I supposed to say? "Please?" I suggested, hoping this would get me what I wanted. Something I can only describe as power and conquest flashed in his eyes.

"Good girl."

With a hand on the small of back, tracing it's curves and feeling the sweat on my skin, he guided me to the floor.

Good girl? Why did that turn me on so much? Why could I feel my cunt warming with anticipation?

These thoughts briefly popped up in my mind, questioning all that was about to happen. But he turned me around, facing the stage, so that my ass was pressed against his cock, and just as quickly as the the thoughts came, they disappeared. His hands were wrapped around my hips, guiding me to the music, guiding us into a rhythm that we wouldn't lose. The music quickened and so did we, as I grinded my ass into him, feeling his cock stiffening between it. I moved my hips, up and down, side to side, circling, just so I could give myself the pleasure of rubbing against him. The more I danced into him, the harder his cock got. I could feel his thickness and knew that I never wanted the music to end.

"Mmm," I could feel his moan against my neck. "Your ass is incredible, little one." He pressed his lips against my shoulder, moving up and down my neck, kissing and nibbling. He made me feel so small and powerless, but safe. Like I was his already. And I didn't even know him. I let his hands wander all over my body, sliding into the back of my dress and up around to squeeze my tits. Tugging on my nipple with one hand, he let his other roam free - sneaking it's way up into my skirt.

I couldn't believe I was letting this happen, in public! But something about it felt so right. I had to let him conquer me, take me and have his way with me. I didn't care where, as long as it was soon.

His hand slid upwards, tracing the outline of my pussy through my panties, I knew he could tell how wet I was. I wanted him to know, to feel me dripping for him - because of him. I pressed myself against his hand and starting grinding against his fingers, needing to feel the friction.

"Look at you, you naughty bitch. You didn't even say please." And he took his hand away. A whimper escaped my lips, pleading without words. I needed his hands on me. I craved it. "Please?"

"Please what?"

"Please... Please will you play with my pussy? I need to feel your fingers inside me. I want you to feel how tight I am." It was like I couldn't even control what I was saying, he had an effect on me like no one else. I wanted to be his.

"Since you asked so nicely..." He quickly pulled my panties aside and shoved two fingers inside me. I couldn't believe how wet I was, he slid his fingers in and out so easily. Moving his other hand from my tits to meet the other one under my skirt, he started rubbing my clit. The pressure was almost too much as he circled around it while still pumping his fingers in and out of my soaking wet pussy. I struggled against him, my body needing release from the pressure, but he held tight to me, and whispered into my ear, "I want you to cum, right now."

The order itself drove me over the edge, sending waves of pleasure from my cunt to my toes. He didn't stop fingering me and I could feel my knees going weak, exhausted by how good he'd made me felt and the overwhelming sensations of his fingers rubbing me and exploring every inch.

"Your mine now, little one, come with me." He pulled his hands away from me pussy, and grabbed my wrist, leading me to a wall on the side of the room. I was so glad it was dark and loud and packed full of people in the venue, no one was paying any attention to the two of us.

He pushed me up against the wall, pressing his body against mine. I could feel his cock, still hard, throbbing on my thigh. I knew he wanted to have me as badly as I needed to have him.

"Can I...?" I asked hesitantly, my hands on his belt buckle.

He nodded and I felt my own excitement again, my pussy throbbing, aching to be fucked. I wouldn't be satisfied until I could feel his dick inside me, filling me up and stretching me out. Undoing his pants, I wrapped a hand around his cock, squeezing and rubbing him. He was hard as a rock and felt massive in my hand. I teased him watched his face, he never took his eyes off mine. One hand free, I started playing with myself while teasing him. Feeling my wetness and rubbing my clit as I looked in awe at his thick cock with my other hand wrapped around it.

"Enough. You know what to do."

I was at his command. And I did know what to do, what we both needed. Wrapping one leg around his body, I slid my panties to the side and guided his cock into my pussy, feeling him force his way in, stretching me out. I was tight around him, and could feel everything. He held still, and I began rubbing my hips into him, feeling his cockhead hit my most sensitive spots.

I was in ecstasy, fucking this man who so easily took control of me, and was even more turned on knowing that so many people were around, yet we were lost in our own little world. Rocking back and forth on his cock faster and faster, I felt the familiar pressure building up in my pussy, knowing that I was about to cum.

"Faster, you can do it. Make yourself cum, fuck me like you mean it,"

he said. My body started shaking, pussy wrapping tighter around him. I dug my fingers into his back and rode him as hard as I could. I couldn't stop my moans as I came, crying out just how good he felt.

"Just like that. Good girl." He started thrusting into me, not stopping to let me recover. His shaft slid and out of me, teasing and rubbing my clit. He wrapped a hand around my throat and started fucking me against the wall, as if he didn't care if anyone noticed us at all. Rough and fast, I could feel every movement, the ridges and his hardness, making me weak at the knees again. He was fucking me senseless and it was everything I needed it to be. His hand wrapped tighter around my throat and he started thrusting faster and harder, pounding into me.

"I need to feel you cum. I want you to fill me up," I whispered into his neck. "Please."

I watched as he threw his head back, digging his fingers into my thigh, and pushed all his shaft as deep inside me as it could go. He moaned and I could feel his cum, hot and shooting deep into me. It was like I needed it, was greedy for him to release inside me. I was properly fucked and used as his object.

Holding still for a moment, he squeezed me, and let out a chuckle. "Mm, you are a good girl aren't you?"

I stared back into his eyes, trying to understand his mind, his thoughts, as he pulled out. I could feel his cum leaking out of me, dripping down my thighs, and knew how badly I needed him to have control of me. We both knew that tonight was end start of something incredible. Something we both needed.

"Yes, but I'd rather be your bad girl," I said and looked up him, trying to read his expression.

He grinned, tucked his cock back into his pants and didn't say a word. Grabbing me by my wrists he led me back into the crowd, and I knew that I was now his. His to fuck. His to admire. His to control. His to own.

He was exactly the kind of trouble I didn't know I was looking for.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Trouble

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 138 milliseconds