• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Wife's Mom, Sister & Best Friend Ch. 01

Wife's Mom, Sister & Best Friend Ch. 01

123

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote. Please vote.

*

Chapter One -- Roger has sex with wife's mother, Trudy, his mother-in-law.

Roger has sex with his wife's MILF of a mother, his mother-in-law, Gertrude or Trudy, as she prefers being called, his sexy sister-in-law Genevieve, and his wife's best friend, Heather.

Just home from working the second shift at the factory, after taking a quick shower, Roger lay in bed wide awake while his wife, Gwen, slept soundly beside him. Tomorrow is April Fools' Day and even though he's racked his brain all week trying to come up with a practical joke to play on her, unable to come up with a good April Fools' joke, he continued thinking of things that he could do to trick his wife. Unable to think of anything, he gave up thinking about April Fools' Day and April Fools' jokes.

Having tried everything in subsequent years to get her, every year she sees right through his jokes and every year he fails to get her. Every year, with his practical jokes backfiring on him, she turns his joke on him. Knowing she'd come up with a good practical joke to play on him, one that he'd fall for as he always does every year, she gets him every year and every year he promises to get her back but he never does.

Besides, his thoughts were elsewhere other than on April Fools', practical jokes, and on getting back at his wife. With his wife's mother arriving any minute for sordid sex, he had other, more important things on his mind than thinking about coming up with an April Fools' Day joke to play on his wife. Too preoccupied with having sex with Gwen's mother, with his libido overriding his humor, he couldn't even think of a practical joke to play on her now. Too horny to think of April Fools' anymore and of getting even with his wife, maybe later, after he's sex with his MILF of a mother-in-law, Trudy, he'll have more room in his sexually preoccupied brain to ponder April Fools' Day jokes.

Maybe later, once sexually satisfied and with his horniness abated after cumming in Trudy's willing mouth, he'll have an inspiration and will think of the perfect April Fools' joke to play on his wife. For now his focused attention was first on sexually satisfying Gwen's mother before sexually satisfying her sister, Genevieve, her best friend, Heather, and himself along the way. Sexually taking care of all three of them one at a time, he needed to get ready for the arrival of the three women in his bedroom and in his bed.

Now thinking more about sex than he ever thought about April Fools', hopefully he'll come up with something later. Hopefully he'll think of something to trick his wife, surprise her, and make her laugh before she arises from bed and emerges from the bedroom to the kitchen. Otherwise, going into battle unarmed, she'll surely already have a good April Fools' joke at the ready to play on him. Maybe this is the year that he'll see through her joke. Maybe this is the year that he'll turn her joke around and get her with his joke. Maybe this is the year that he'll laugh at her instead of her laughing at him.

"Ha! Ha! April Fools! I got you. Ha! Ha!"

He only wished he could get her in the way she always gets him. Just once, he'd love to say those words to her in the way she says those words to him. With her sometimes making him feel dumb, just once, he'd love to be smarter than she is. With her sometimes making him feel like the fool, just once, he'd love to make her feel like the fool and get the better of her. With him always so gullibly believing whatever she said, trusting her not to lie to him and/or to trick or deceive him, just once, he'd love to play one practical joke on her that she didn't get. Just once he'd love to come up with a practical joke that she didn't see coming, that didn't unravel, and that didn't backfire on him. Just once, he'd love to yell his success in her face.

"April Fools'! Ha! Ha! I got you! April Fools!"

* * * * *

Roger loves his wife. He can't imagine his life without Gwen. Part of the package, just as he can't imagine his life without Gwen, he can't imagine Gwen without having her mother, her sister, and her best friend in her life too. With the three women constantly in his head during the day and crowding his bed at night, when she's not with her mother, she's with her sister, and/or her best friend. With those four women together nearly every day and talking on the phone for hours when not with one another, marrying her was like marrying her mother, her sister, and her best friend too.

Nonetheless that package deal, with meeting her, dating her, and marrying her, the best things that's ever happened to him, he's happy having four, sexually hot women in his life. Yet, right from the start, from his wedding night, wanting to learn more about Gwen, he wanted to experience her every essence, her every nuance, and to look deep within the soul of her. How better to learn more about his wife, the love of his life, than to learn more about the three women who are most important in her life? How better to learn more about the three women and about his wife, than to have sex with all of them? How better to learn more about his wife's mother, sister, and best friend than to see them all naked and have surreal fantasy sex with them where he touches, feels, and fondles their naked bodies while licking them, sucking them, and fucking them?

Something that may only be a sexual fantasy to other men, seemingly, having outrageously, wicked sex with his wife's mother, his wife's sister, and his wife's best friend made sense to him. Now with him sexually intimate with Gwen's mother, her sister, and her best friend since his wedding night, feeling that he understood them and was more on the same page with them when they whispered and laughed among themselves, he felt more of a part of their conversation. Only, something his wife didn't know and something he wasn't ready to share with her for fear that she'd divorce him, he was sexually unfaithful behind her back with her mother, Trudy, her sister, Genevieve, and with her best friend, Heather.

Whenever Roger has sex with Gwen, which seemingly felt like all the time, and even though she'd willingly agree to having sex with him in public, he always has sex with her alone and behind closed, bedroom doors. Respecting her as his special someone and his one and only, even though she's sexually game for whatever with him, why not afford her the respect of privacy? She is his wife after all. With her belonging only to him, as exciting as having sex in public sometimes sounds, with him wanting her all for himself, he doesn't want to share her with the world. Only, he wouldn't mind it if she did some innocent flashing, as long as he was in the room with her to watch the reaction of men seeing bits and pieces of his wife's fabulous body.

No one, not even close, not her mother, nor her sister, and nor her best friend are sexually as good as Gwen is in bed. One would think that being married to someone so beautiful and so gifted sexually that he'd never cheat on her. Yet, cheating on her with her mother, her sister, and her best friend felt so natural and too right to be wrong. Cheating on his wife with her mother, her sister, and her best friend didn't feel like cheating at all. With those three women an extension of Gwen, sometimes he felt as if he had four wives.

* * * * *

"Get ready Roger because we're all coming to you tonight," said Trudy catching him in the garage before he got in his car.

She gave him a deep, wet kiss while groping his cock through his pants as he groped her huge breasts through her blouse and bra. Immediately her big nipples made their impressions through her blouse and bra and made her sexual arousal known. With him standing by his car daydreaming as if he was in a daze, his mother-in-law surprised him by coming up behind him. She shocked him by what she had just said and he looked at her stunned.

"What? Seriously? You're all coming in one night? Tonight? I don't understand," he said. "We've always had sex every Monday and Thursday, Genevieve on Tuesdays and Fridays, and Heather on Wednesday and Sunday. Why the sudden change? Why are you all coming in one night?"

She gave him a sexy smile and he returned her smile with his curiosity.

"Your new work schedule that starts tomorrow allows you more time for some sexy fun," she said giving him a sexy smile along with another wet kiss. "After you have sex with me, Genevieve wants to have sex with you, and then Heather wants her turn," said Trudy. "If you're up to it, we all want to have sex with you every night instead of each of us alternating and having sex with you just two times a week each."

Ready for anything with his mother-in-law, he return her sexy look with his smile and her wet kiss with his wet kiss. Just as she obviously loved feeling his cock through his pants while kissing him, he loved feeling her huge breasts through her blouse and bra while kissing her.

"Three women in one night, every night," he said before getting in his car. "Wow! I'm just glad you're not all arriving at the same time. I'd much rather have sex with you one at a time than all at once," said Roger.

He fingered her emerging nipple through her blouse and bra before she pulled away from him.

"God, Roger, don't get me started. I'm horny enough for you as it is and you're making me hornier. I swear I'll make love to you right here and right now on the garage floor or inside of your car. We'll see you tonight," said Trudy giving him another kiss before leaving.

Something new to look forward to, having sex with his MILF of a mother-in-law, his sexy sister-in-law, and his wife's hot, best friend all in one night, he couldn't wait to get home from work. Being that he's already had fantasy sex with her mother, her sister, and her best friend hundreds of times, he knows that his wife gives him the best sex of the four women. Maybe the missing ingredient that he has with Gwen but that he doesn't have with Trudy, Genevieve, and Heather is that he loves his wife, really loves his wife. He loves his mother-in-law, his sister-in-law, and his wife's best friend too but not in the same way that he's crazy mad in love with Gwen.

Never whining because she's too tired or has a headache, his wife gives him the best sex every time. Yet, with him a man, a horny man, and a man with sexual needs, he's unable to control his sexual desires and incestuous urges when it comes to the three women who surround his wife as if they're her handmaidens and ladies in waiting. Always there with her nearly every day, with him knowing them all so well and lusting over all of them, how could he only have sex with one of them? Instead of just having sex with his wife, how could he not have sex with all four of them?

Unbelievably and perversely twisted, with Gwen always there in the bedroom and in bed with them, when Roger has sex with his MILF of a mother-in-law, he has sex with her alone and in private away from the prying eyes of Gwen's sister and her best friend. With Gwen always there in the bedroom and in bed with them, when Roger has sex with his sexy sister-in-law, he has sex with her alone and in private away from the prying eyes of his mother-in-law and his wife's best friend. With Gwen always there in the bedroom and in bed with them, when Roger has sex with his wife's hot, best friend, he has sex with her alone and in private away from the prying eyes of his mother-in-law and his sister-in-law. Yet, whenever he has sex with the three women, as if he needs Gwen to be there as his security blanket, with her the one common thread, strangely enough, he has sex with the three women with his wife in bed beside them.

Yet, a first time for everything, tonight was different. Tonight was the most sexually exciting night in his 38-year-old life. Tonight, his first time having sex with all three women in one night, Roger was going to have sex with Trudy first, then with Genevieve, and lastly with Heather. A whirlwind of sexual activity, tonight was a special night that he hoped to repeat every night thereafter. With him knowing full well how loud her sister, Genevieve, was when having an orgasm, he tested to make sure that Gwen was dead to the world.

"Gwen. Gwen. Gwen!" He said before yelling louder while clapping his hands. Nothing. Dead to the world, she was sound asleep in a drug induced, deep slumber.

His preferred plan of attack, instead of having sex with all three women at the same time, he was going to have sex with them one at a time. Having one-on-one sex, one at a time, is better than having an orgy like, fast sex-fest. Taking his time, he'd much rather have sex with each women alone than having four women in his bedroom, one sleeping and three awake and ready.

He didn't want to miss or blur a sexual memory and a sensual moment with any one of the three women by taking time away from one to be with the other. In the way that he has sex alone with his wife, he needed to have sex alone with his wife's mother, sister, and best friend. Learning through them, he needed to experience the sexual essence and the sensual nuance of each one of them to experience his wife at different emotional, physical, and sexual levels. Sounding good to him at the time, as long as he could justify his reasons for having sex with his wife's mother, sister, and best friend, he was free from guilt and remorse.

With each one of these three women holding secrets to his wife's inner most thoughts and feelings, having sex with each one of them would enable him to unlock his wife's past memories and present experiences, so he convinced himself. For him to learn more about his wife, even if it meant having sex with them, he needed to know everything about her mother, sister, and best friend. Willing to sacrifice his body for the sake of knowing everything about his wife, the only way to unleash those deepest and sometimes darkest secrets was to tap into them sexually by having sex with her mother, her sister, and her best friend. Sounding crazy on the surface but with him having proven that it works over the fifteen years he's been married to Gwen, he knows everything that there is to know about his wife.

Even if it means him having sex with his MILF of a mother-in-law, his sexy sister-in-law, and his wife's hot, best friend, the things that Roger will do and the sacrifices he'll make for the love of his wife is astounding. With his idea of having sex with all four women making sense to him, seemingly his idea of having sex made sense to her mother, her sister, and her best friend for them to willingly go along with his loving wife, sexual plan. The only one who didn't know anything about their diabolical, nightly, sexual plan was his wife, Gwen, of course. With her soundly sleeping, what she doesn't know won't hurt her. What she doesn't know will only aid him in continuing to have sex with her mother, her sister, and her best friend.

On the surface perhaps, having sex with her mother, her sister, and her best friend was a copout to those not as sexually enlightened. Assuredly it wasn't a copout to him but something necessary that he needed to do for him to learn everything about the one woman that he so loved. Assuredly, with him reaching a higher level of sexuality and sensuousness, being sexually intimate with Trudy, Genevieve, and Heather allowed him to be even more sexually intimate with his wife. In the way that he's sexually experienced all three women before, he needed to experience all three women over and again for him to sexually and emotionally experience his wife on a deeper level. Indeed, as if he was the head of a cult, he was the guru of sexuality and sensuality of his wife and the three woman most important to her.

Normally with him having sex with just one woman in a night, as planned, while basking in the afterglow of sex, he'd take a break in between women to recoup his energy reserves, of course. Yet with him so hot for all three of the women, he didn't need much time to recoup his strength and to regain his erection between women. Just as he was always ready for Trudy, he was always ready to have sex with Genevieve and Heather too. His sexual passion for each one of them kept his cock hard and always at the ready. Assuredly with his four, sexy bedmates having to do with much of that, never getting sore with them always so sexually aroused and fully lubricated, in the way he could when a teenager, he can still cum four times in one night.

* * * * *

After taking her sleeping pill, wearing her sleeping mask, and filling her ears with earplugs, Gwen was in bed dead asleep next to her husband. With having a history of not being able to sleep through the night as a child, she had blackout drapes on the windows so that not one glimmer of light would penetrate her sleeping chamber. She even had a master wall switch installed that not only turned off everything in the room but also powered off the TV and the DVD.

With not even the glow of a blue light to light their way to the bathroom, once their eyes had grown accustomed to the darkness and as if they were sightless people or a surefooted cat, they stumbled around in the dark to find the toilet to pee. For fear of tripping or falling over something, they never moved any of the furniture around. With him a restless sleeper too, tossing, turning, and talking in his sleep, and with neither of them wanting to sleep in separate beds or in separate bedrooms, his wife needed all of her sleeping aids to get an undisturbed rest.

Once again, just to make sure that she was dead to the world, he tried waking her again. As if he was fucking her sister, first he jumped up and down on the bed. Then, he shook her. Then, he even opened her eyelid. As if she was dead and had already left her body, she was gone until she awakened hours from now to pee. Until she awakened to use the toilet, he had more than enough time to have sex with not only her mother but also her sister and best friend.

"Gwen! Gwen! Gwen!" He said clapping his hands again. When she didn't awaken or even move, he was ready. "Show time," he said waiting for Trudy to enter his bedroom any minute.

Taking advantage of the situation by taking the unconsciousness of his wife to the ultimate extreme, unbelievably, Roger was brazenly disrespectful enough of his wife to have sex with her mother, her sister, and her best friend, in her bed while she slept beside him. Outrageously shocking that he could have sex with a woman, three women, one at a time in one night, while his wife slept beside him but this is something he's been doing since his wedding night, fifteen, long and happy years ago. A new wrinkle to his madness, the only difference tonight was, instead of having sex with her mother, or her sister, or her best friend, he was going to have sex with her mother, her sister, and her best friend in the same night, albeit one at a time.

Even though she was obviously unconscious, fearing that he'd awaken her and that she'd catch him having sex with her mother, her sister, or her best friend, not wanting to push his luck, he still needed to be quiet. The last thing he wanted to do was to awaken his wife while in bed with her naked mother, her naked sister, or her naked best friend. The last thing he wanted to have was his wife ruin his good, sexual time with her mother, her sister, and/or her best friend by discovering that he was unfaithful. The last thing he wanted was his life ruined by his wife catching him having sex with one or all of the three women who are most important to Gwen in her life.

He didn't have a lot of time to have sex with any one woman never mind having sex with all three women separately before Gwen arose from her deep slumber to pee. With her being so very cranky when she didn't get her beauty sleep, her one and only flaw, he needed to be quiet so as not to disturb his wife. Lucky for him, with her sense of smell the weakest of her five senses, she never picked up on the sweet, musky smell of sex in her bedroom every night. Even if she did smell the aroma of her husband's sexual passion, with the smell there every night and with him masking it with air freshener mixed with her perfume and his cologne early the next morning before she awakened, she was never so much the wiser.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Wife's Mom, Sister & Best Friend Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds