• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Brad, The Hypnotist Ch. 02

Brad, The Hypnotist Ch. 02

Thanks for the comments, I appreciated all of them, pros and cons. Without them I might not have continued.

My eyes opened with a snap and as I stared at the ceiling, memories of last night slowly returned.

My beautiful wife Amy, Brad, a huge black man, a hypnotist, me opening Amy’s blouse for this man, my wife’s hands on his cock, how I actually put her hands on his long, thick cock, how he came on her chest, how she liked the taste of his sperm, how I shaved her pussy, all these thought came to me as if in slow motion, as if watching a slide show, a bazaar collection of images that must have been a dream.

A dream that was it, all a dream and I relaxed and slowly shed the grip of sleep that held my brain. A dream, but the condition of my cock was not a dream. I was rock hard and it felt good.

I turned and was a little startled to find Amy’s face right up next to mine and she was staring at me. She looked so sultry as she pushed off the sheet, revealing that she was naked. Her lips were quickly on mine, her tongue pushing into my mouth as her hand found my cock. This was passion that I had not experienced since we first got married. Amy pushed her warm, firm breasts against me and I swear my cock grew another inch.

I don’t know how she did it but she was soon on top of me, easing my cock into her as her hair partially concealed her face and her breasts seemed to pull away from her body as if trying to reach me.

I placed my hands on her firm ass but Amy did all the work. She raised and lowered her hips, forcing my cock to plunge in and out. It was as if she could grip my cock in the tight confines of her pussy as she fucked me. I was a teenager again, invigorated by the lust of an incredibly sexy woman lost in the heat of passion.

She lowered her chest and moved her taut nipples over my chest as if they were duplicating the movement of those needles moving across paper predicting an impending earthquake.

Last night was a dream, this was real, this woman using my cock for her enjoyment was real. The bouncing nipple that I tried to catch in my mouth was real. The most powerful orgasm of my life was real.

Then Amy did something that she had never done before. She slithered down the bed and sucked my slick cock into her mouth. My precious wife cleaned my cock of all signs of our passion.

She scrambled back up to me, placed her head on my chest and lovingly played with my softening cock.

My mind again wandered to the nagging images of the night before. Were we hypnotized? That can’t be. It had to be a dream. Hypnosis can’t make you do things against your will. But could it make you do things you fantasized? I never fantasized about another man taking my wife, a black man, no less. I never wanted to share my wife but why was my cock hardening again as I thought about it? I’m sure Amy never dreamed of doing those things, at least I hope she never did. It was a dream, a very bad dream, a very, very bad dream was all I could think of when Amy kissed me, smiled and said “I hope Brad lets me suck his cock tonight.”

It was real! I undressed my wife for another man, I put her hand on his cock, I watched as his sperm splashed on her breasts and I knew that tonight I would watch her suck this black man’s huge cock. I knew that I would help her in any way so that she could get his organ in her mouth. That is what Brad wanted. That is what Amy wanted and that is what I wanted. I just don’t know why I wanted it.

I watched my wife dress as I lingered in bed. Fresh from the shower she pulled on a sexy pair of panties and a lacy bra. She looked in the mirror and giggled. “Oops” she said as she unhooked her bra and threw it on the bed.

“Brad said no bra, remember honey.”

I nodded yes and watched as her firm breasts disappeared behind a loose fitting cotton t-shirt. She found a pair of sweat pants and the motion her body made trying to wiggle into the pants made her breasts look like two playful bunnies under a blanket.

I got up, quickly showered and we were off to shop for this evenings events. I can’t ever remember my wife being this energetic about anything.

We shopped, actually she shopped and I followed. Occasionally, she would pop out of the store’s changing room and ask my opinion. From what she showed me, the clothing she was purchasing was more revealing, sexier, shorter, sheerer than anything she had ever purchased before.

Our last stop was at a local store that specialized in erotic clothing. Amy picked out some outfits and went to the changing room. In seconds she exited and said “What do you think?” I nearly toppled over when I saw my wife in a school girl’s plaid skirt that fell mid way down her long legs. The white blouse was bunched up and tied just under her breasts and unbuttoned. As she turned to the side, the swell of her ample breasts were visible. Amy twirled a few times and as she did I noticed that her eyes were not on me but on something behind me. I slowly turned and noticed three teenagers staring at her through the window.

They most likely had been walking the mall when my wife’s sexy antics caught their eyes. The two boys, one Spanish looking, the other black, sandwiched a pretty white girl. The Spanish boy made a motion with his fingers as if to suggest that my wife model the clothes. I turned back just in time to see Amy spin. The motion caused the skirt to raise and reveal her panties. She then quickly scampered back into the changing room.

Amy exited the changing room, purchased some clothes and excitedly came over to me and kissed me. She was like a little girl on her first shopping spree.

“Why did you do that for those kids?” I asked.

Amy playfully punched my arm and said “Stop being such a prude, honey. It was just in fun.”

“But Amy, you’re a teacher. You must be more careful. What would happen if they knew you?”

“I do know them,” said Amy, “At least the girl. Her name is Kim and she’s in my last period senior class. I think I’ve seen the other kids around school but I don’t know their names. Stop worrying, I didn’t do anything wrong.”

We arrived home after shopping and a quick bite to eat and Amy showered again.

I found a note that Sue had left on the kitchen table. She was on a date with her boyfriend and wouldn’t be late.

After what seemed like hours she opened the bathroom door and my mouth dropped. She had her hair up. I love Amy’s long hair but when it’s up, it reveals the long line of her neck to her shoulders. She wore a simple dress, spaghetti straps that held the material loosely at the tops of her breasts revealing just a hint of cleavage. The material hung, flowed actually, loosely to half way down her thighs. She looked magnificent, glamorous, sophisticated but yet sexy.

The next few hours seemed dragged by slowly. Amy paced as we awaited Brad.

Just after eleven thirty the door bell rang and Amy told be to hurry. I opened the door and Brad barged in and quickly told me to get him a beer. I did as I was told and upon returning I saw that my wife, Amy had her arms wrapped around Brads’ neck. Brad being taller than Amy caused her to be on her tiptoes and pressed against him. They kissed.

“Dave,” Brad demanded, “put on some nice music.”

I found a CD with slow, soft music and they moved to the music. I wouldn’t call it dancing since their feet barely moved, they more or less ground against one another. Brad tasted my wife’s neck, kissing. licking and Amy held her head back so that his mouth could find her throat.

Brad brought a hand up and cupped a breast.

“I see you remembered not to wear a bra.”

“Of course,” purred Amy as she mashed her mouth on his.

“Did you remember to shave your pussy?”

“Of course,” Amy replied in a throaty voice. “Do you want Dave to show you?”

Brad laughed deeply, released my wife and said “Get over here, Dave, your wife wants you to do something.”

I was at their sides in seconds.

“Tell him Amy. Tell your husband what you want him to do.”

Amy looked at me lovingly and said “Brad wants to see the nice job you did of shaving my pussy, honey. Please show him.”

I stepped behind my wife and slowly raised her skirt until she was completely bared before this man.

Brad whistled, “Nice, Amy. May I?”

Amy nodded and Brad slipped his hand between my wife’s legs and touched her bald pussy. I could tell the instant he slid a finger into her by the way her body shuttered. I didn't want to be told so I lowered the straps on Amy's dress, helped slide them down her arms until her breasts were naked before Brad.

Brad alternated his hand between Amy’s legs and her breasts, sometimes coating her nipple with the wetness of her pussy. He then would lick them dry. Amy tried to get more of her breasts into his mouth as she arched her back.

The CD had finished and Brad was still sampling my wife.

“More music, Dave,” he demanded.

What I heard next caused both dread in my heart and stiffness in my pants.

Amy looked at me, winked and pleaded “music to suck cock by, honey.”

Brad growled and said “You have one sexy wife, Dave, she wants my cock.”

“Please Brad. That’s all I’ve been thinking about.”

I put music on, I don’t know what kind it was. I actually didn’t know what kind of music was applicable to watching your wife suck a black man’s cock.

“Get over here Dave and unbuckle my belt for pretty Amy”

Amy put a finger to his lips and said “SSh, please let me.”

Amy slowly sank to her knees, fingers quickly on his belt, undoing it as Brad kicked off his shoes. The zipper opened with a thunderous noise, not loud really but a noise that told me that my wife was really going to put a black man’s cock in her mouth.

My mind was reeling, my cock couldn’t get stiffer.

Amy slid his trousers to the floor and stared at the lump in his shorts. She nestled her face against it. Rubbing a cheek, each cheek and giving it a soft, gentle bite before snaking her fingers inside the waist band and tugging the material down. She had a little difficulty getting it over the girth of his organ but when she finally managed his cock sprung out and I think it would have caused her harm had she not gotten out of the way.

A sigh escaped Amy’s lips as she looked at Brad’s exposed cock. It jutted out from two enormous sacks, sacks that appeared full, hard and ready to deliver its cargo. His cock rose from his balls and then arched, as if its bulk could not defy gravity. The huge head loomed at the end and stared at Amy. One glistening drop appeared as if an appetizer. Amy moved closer and let his cock rub her cheek in the same manner as she had done before but this time against his bare cock. She moved her head so that his cock moved over her lips, that glistening drop now smeared across her lips and caressed it against her other cheek. It was like she was letting a cute kitten rub against her face but this was no kitten.

Amy brought one hand up and hefted it weight so that his balls were exposed. Leaning forward, she moved her pretty face between his legs and licked each ball. After each lick, she moved her head back as if to examine her work and then lick another area. She moved her head to the side and let her tongue traced the crease formed between his crotch and his legs, then back to each ball. Opening her mouth wide, she allowed each sack to fill her mouth so that she could lather each one with her tongue.

Brad’s breathing had increased with his desire and his desire was on fire with Amy’s lips and tongue caressing his balls.

“Dave, you have to see this. She’s incredible, absolutely incredible.”

I don’t know why but I was proud of my Amy.

“Come on Amy, Let your husband feed you my cock.”

We didn’t need to be told. Amy turned to me as I neared and sweetly kissed me. I remembered where those lips were only seconds before and my cock strained inside my pants.

Amy placed a hand around Brad’s cock. I marveled at how much of his organ was still exposed as I covered my wife’s hands.

Amy turned back to Brads, opened her mouth and allowed me to position the head of his black cock in her mouth.

I removed my hands and watched as Amy’s tongue made circles around his sensitive skin. She moved her head forward and another inch or two disappeared inside her mouth.

After a few minutes, more and more of Brad’s cock entered Amy’s mouth. She let her hands drop to her sides and moved her head back and forth allowing Brad’s cock to fuck her face.

“Dave, put your hands on your wife’s cheeks.”

I did as I was told, one hand on each cheek.

“Can you feel my cock?”

Brad pushed the inside of my wife’s cheek out with his cock. I could feel her cheeks bellow out and I got more excited knowing it was his black cock doing it.

I cradled my wife’s head, hands on her cheeks until Brad told me to get out of the way.

Amy’s hands were now between her legs, desperately fingering her pussy, as she sucked him. Occasionally, she would remove his cock so that she could lick down one side and up the other, cleaning his cock of her saliva.

“I’m close, baby”

Amy covered his cock with her mouth.

She kept still as he moved his hips causing his cock to slide in and out of her tightly pursed lips.

“I want you to help, Dave. Help Amy get what she wants.”

Amy replaced her hand on his cock and waited until I covered her hand with mine. I squeezed her had and thus his cock and we both slid our hands up and down his shaft.

I was holding my wife’s hand, who was holding a black man’s cock that we were masturbating so that he would cum in her mouth. The thought sickened me as my grip tightened. I worried about my sanity as I pumped faster and faster until I could actually feel his cock swell. His grunts announced his climax as well as Amy’s eyes bulging. I kept pumping him as Amy swallowed, trying to keep up with the copious amounts of sperm being discharged from this man’s cock but it was a losing battle.

Cum leaked out around the tight grip of her mouth, first a trickle and then a torrent of cum as Amy could not swallow fast enough.

She kept her mouth glued to the end of his cock. I had moments before let go and just watched my beautiful white, wife as she let this black man ejaculated in her mouth.

Amy brought her hands up to capture the over run of cum. Amy finally released his cock from her mouth and licked its length, cleaning it as she had done to me earlier that day.

She brought her cupped hand, that contained a puddle of cum, up and dipped the end of Brad’s cock into it. Sufficiently coated with sperm, she brought it back to her mouth and cleaned it anew.

She continued with this until all traces of cum were gone but Amy still refused to stop sucking his now softening cock.

“You have something special here, Dave.” said Brad as we watched Amy feast on his cock.

“Make me an extra set of keys, Dave”

“Huh?” was all I could reply.

“Make and extra set of house keys and don’t question me. Forget it, now make four extra sets. House keys. For me. I might want to stop by and use Amy. I have a funny feeling that my cock and your wife’s mouth are going to become great friends.

“Okay,” I replied meekly, wondering where our lives would go.

Amy was still licking his cock, trying to coax more cum into her mouth.

“You know what would be real nice, Dave?”

“What?”

“I don’t have to work tomorrow and it would be real nice if you invited me to dinner. Amy would dress real respectable and we could sit down to a nice civilized meal. How does that sound?”

“Okay,” I replied.

“Amy?” asked Brad.

Amy finally let his cock slide out of her mouth and said “Sure Brad, what time?”

“How about whenever you can introduce me to your beautiful daughter, Susan. Would seven be okay?”

Amy only nodded yes and began to lick his cock again.

Brad looked at me and said “I’m sure that Susan is as beautiful and talented as your wife, Dave.”

I nodded.

“Don’t forget the keys, four sets. I just might want to show my friends what a talented wife you have but then again I just might want to keep her for myself.”

We both watched as Brad readied himself and neared the door.

“Thanks Amy, you’re incredible. Do you think Susan will like me?”

Brad left as Amy nodded yes.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Brad, The Hypnotist Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 163 milliseconds