• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Exchange Ch. 07

Exchange Ch. 07

THE HOOD

Restrained in the pram with its raised hood, Michael could not see the sky above. The only thing he could was to look upon the girls escorting him. The taller one must of course be Melissa, the oldest. She was a big girl with remarkably broad shoulders. Not as tall as her mother and not that big breasts, although he could sense quite a lot bulging under her red woolen turtleneck sweater. She had a long knitted woolen scarf in two loose loops around her neck, which also was red but decorated with small white dots. On her hands she wore thick fuzzy white lovikka mittens with small funny tassels. Her younger sister also wore those thick soft Swedish mittens; same style but grey, matching her fuzzy mohair sweater with broad transverse stripes in grey and black. The younger Rose was a lot shorter than Melissa, cobby built and not that busty.

He considered a way to take the girls by surprise, to free him and escape, just to teach them what independency was. Again he challenged his fetters, but he could neither raise his head nor move his feet and the tight straps over chest and legs kept him flat on his back in the carriage. Additionally, he was inside the heavy pink mohair overall and enclosed in the tightfitting sack, which was thoroughly sealed right underneath his chin. And as his arms were caught in the nasty inner sleeves of the sack... he really saw no possibility to free himself. He had to admit that Maria had put him into a very helpless state. He wasn't even allowed to talk... in order for example to try to persuade the girls to free him. But he realized they never would... they would of course never do anything in contradiction to Maria's decision to keep him prisoner.

He realized that he for the moment was helpless. Furthermore... IF he found a way to free himself, he would undoubtedly have to face the two girls. They would by all means try to stop him... and if he wouldn't manage to repel their common strength? If the two girls together would overpower him, wrestle him down, a man at his best age... then, the situation would become even more humiliating. So, he decided that the best way to handle the situation was to wait and see what opportunity might appear.

The pram changed direction, made a turn to the right and Michael heard the sound of gravel under the wheels... before it suddenly stopped. Melissa leaned over, patted him with her thick mitten and told him kindly to wait as they would be back soon. He made an annoyed sound and she smiled teasingly towards him. Very disrespectful! He would have liked to take her down and make her beg for mercy... but he was not in that position right now... It would have to wait... but he believed though, that the day would come, sooner or later... and he would not let her defeat him.

After a couple of minutes the pram hood dropped down and a very tall, totally strange woman, looked down at him. She was Caucasian, in her forties, big with long blond hair down her shoulders, large hands, and dressed in a tight rib-knitted yellow sweater dress, woolen... which very visibly exposed her impressive bosom and her wide hips. "Hello Michael", she welcomed him while studying his imprisonment closely.

Once again he was in a situation struck by embarrassment and inferiority over having been captured. Elaine and Maria had challenged him, mentally and physically, and overpowered him; made him defenseless, played with him like cats with a mouse. He had in any situation never got a chance. And now he was very effectively put in unbreakable restraints, which made him totally dependent of their mercy. Also, he had no possibility to oppose against the girls playing "going for a walk" with him. It kind of scared him as he could see undisguised satisfaction in their faces due to him overpowered and in their hands. What would they do with him if they got the chance? He felt his power slowly leaking out, making him weak and vulnerable. But at the same time there was an odd excitement, by the fact that he was completely unable... taken, captured. He had to process these mixed feelings.

"He has cute eyes, and he is very nicely encased. Has Maria done that?"

"Yes Aunt Laurie, together with Elaine", Melissa answered.

"Oh, I see. So, they share him?", Laurie reflected.

"Yes, they do."

"Oh dear... that might mean difficulties for this young man. By the way", she changed subject, "The hood is finished, would you like to bring it home?"

"Yes, absolutely", the smaller Rose interjected, "Actually, that's why we came by. Mommy sent us to ask about it."

"Just a minute, I'll go and get it", Laurie answered and turned around, for Michael to get a glimpse of her massive behind before she disappeared out of his sight.

She soon returned with a fluffy pink mohair item, same pink colour as Michael's overall. "Look here", she said to the girls and held it up, but she also let Michael listen and partly watch.

"You see, I have actually knitted two separate hoods and fit them together; one inside the other, both with the brushy side out, meaning it is very fuzzy even on the inside. I have used super thick yarn to make it really bulky and heavy, and I have knitted very tight to make it durable and strong. And as you see, no openings for wyes or mouth, none at all. This hood is for safe storage. At the upper part, between the two layers, I have inserted a thin opaque fabric impossible to view through. And on the lower neck part I have knitted these broad clasps, six of them, fitting perfectly to this leather collar which is to be considered as part of the construction".

She showed a perhaps two inches wide, very nice, black leather collar with a metallic, also black, buckle. "And there are four useful metallic rings for eventual restraining attached to the collar; front, back and both sides", she continued. "Finally you have this nice little padlock to seal the metal buckle, and the key is brought with this little gold chain, to wear for example as a necklace. And I promise...", she summarized, "The hood correctly applied and sealed on someone's head, I guarantee that he or she never ever gets out of it."

Both girls seemed enthusiastic and pleased when Laurie handed over the hood with its components in a textile bag.

Michael though was less enthusiastic. He didn't quite like Laurie's talking above his head, as if he was not to count with. He wanted them all three to realize that he was a self-determining individual, accidentally put in restraints by the twin sisters, but only accidentally. These three women had nothing to do with that and ought to show him more respect. To make them aware of that, he squirmed heavily trying to break the fetters as a way of conveying his viewpoint.

His effort made the pram wobble slightly, not more, but enough to catch Laurie's attention. She leaned over and commented: "Great try, Michael. But I believe you are in quite a precarious situation, and very much so. I wish you all luck in your effort to demonstrate your integrity, but Elaine and Maria are not to play games with. I guess you will get aware of that the coming future; while being in their hands might inflict severe problems for you, take care young man."

Michael looked at her with astonishment... It was as she had read his mind?

"By the way", she added turning to Melissa and Rose: "Can you please ask your mothers if I may borrow Michael someday. I have some knitted garments and some new equipment I believe would suit us two, me and him that means, perfectly to try out."

"Of course", Melissa answered, "I'll ask mommy as soon as we get home. And I believe we must hurry; supper will be served soon."

The girls said goodbye, turned the pram around and started walking the road home in the sunny afternoon.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Exchange Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 138 milliseconds