• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Monica's Third Adventure

Monica's Third Adventure

This will be Monica's 3rd "adventure" this year. She's eager and excited as her first couple of adventures has piqued her interest and curiosity to new levels. She's come a long way, and quite comfortable in her role on the right occasions.

We met over 7 months ago. There was an instant spark and attraction immediately. The attraction has led to more, so much more, as I absolutely love and adore her. She's incredibly beautiful and sexy, with an amazing body to match. Beautiful short haired brunette with an electric, seductive smile. Full lips that ache to be kissed and kissed often. Beautiful long legs, a very ample and glorious ass...so kissable and fuckable. Perfect breasts that crave attention and she quivers to the touch. The most desirable hot pussy in this world, incredible taste beyond description and dripping wet with just a kiss. What a blessing to spend my life with her.

As we got to know one another, she shared her desire to be submissive sexually. We share in the same fantasies, which is a dream come true for me. We have enjoyed watching porn and it turns me on knowing she's masturbating while watching. The theme of the videos we usually enjoy involve one woman being the center of attention. Overwhelmed, forced, coerced, restrained, used, and abused sexually.

I shared with Monica that I wanted her to be my all-time fantasy girl forever, and my desire to see her in real life, as the women in the videos. Monica being overwhelmed and forced to do anything I ask her while I watch. To suck cocks, lick, slurp, offer up her pussy and ass to be fucked and abused, all at the same time. To simply be an object of sexual fulfillment for men she's never met. To be a whore, a slut, and a cum bucket as I direct her.

To my satisfaction, Monica eagerly embraces this role with a passionate enthusiasm. Her pussy gets wet at the thought of being this girl, the cumslut gangbang girl, Really—the girl she's always fantasized being.

We discovered a city a couple hours from home, where we can act on, and Monica can be the fantasy girl...In real life. Even though she was eager, she was understandably apprehensive due to the unknown territory she was venturing into with me. We are not swingers and don't desire relationships with others in a sexual way. We prefer Monica being a slut in complete anonymity with me there always, guiding her, and encouraging her to be the best slut she can be.

Monica's first two adventures were memorable and quite fun, and such a turn on to me. An adult theater where she sucked and fucked multiple men, and she did it in amazing fashion. She was used as the sex girl for over 90 minutes, fucking and sucking non stop. Ass in the air, mouth open, taking on all cummmers. On another occasion I took her to an adult video store arcade, and into a glory hole. There she sucked many men and swallowed lots of cum. I also invited a few men into the booth, and they fucked her from behind while she was bent over sucking cocks.

The two adventures made me so hot, seeing her, such a beautiful slut. Riding cock after cock, in her super short, super slutty skirt...Seeing her cum repeatedly is amazing and addictive. Such a good girl she is, such the naughty cum slut.

She had performed so well in her first two adventures, so eager, so hot, and so willing for more. So I wanted to plan something exciting of course. After some thought, we on our way, to spend the weekend in this city a couple hours away. I informed Monica to pack her super sexy short black dress, and her hot stockings, and sexy shoes. To bring plenty of cheap mascara and red lipstick. She obviously knew I had something planned. She was so wet and horny on the days leading up to our trip.

We arrived on a Friday evening, had a great dinner, some wine, and shared great sex together. She's always hot and wet, but even more-so when she knows she's got an adventure approaching. In the morning we had sex, breakfast, and spent the afternoon checking out the local sites.

Upon returning to the hotel I asked Monica to take a shower, and to start getting ready. She was very agreeable and hurried into the bathroom. I had poured her a glass of wine and she was enjoying it. When she emerged from the shower, she began to put on her make-up, and continued to sip on her wine. She looks so wonderful, so hot and sexxxy, perfect actually.

I instruct her to wear her black stockings and no panties. She says yes sir as she slips them on. I bring her another glass of wine and kiss her. Wow—what a kiss, and I reach down with my hand, in between her legs and place a couple fingers in her pussy. Her incredibly hot, wet, dripping, and already throbbing pussy. She is so eager and excited...I then ask her to wear her sexy new "fuck me" high heels that she had purchased a few weeks back, and of course...she complied. Good girl.

She emerged from the bathroom, looking stunning, radiant, sexy as hell...beautiful. She then asked "where are we going?"

I said "I'll tell you in a little bit, but you will have fun, okay?"

She replied "yes sir". Such a good girl. I then asked her to apply more mascara and lipstick and she headed to the bathroom for her finishing touches. I noticed her wine glass almost empty and filled it again for her. She was simply stunning when she emerged again, short sexy black dress, super sexy and very high heels, black stockings, no panties, and very heavy mascara and lipstick now...Simply beautiful and ravishing.

I asked her to come over and give me a kiss, and—she did. I told her "before we leave, I want you to bend over on this chair, as I want to lick that ass and pussy of yours."

"Yes sir" she replied.

I then instructed her to stand over a stuffed chair in the hotel room, her legs spread. I then said, "wait, I have an idea"...as I cuffed her legs to the legs on the overstuffed chair. Legs spread. I then told her to "bend over now, with your arms reaching over the back of the chair", and she did. I then cuffed her hands, and restrained them tightly to the chair.

Wow, completely helpless now, ass in the air. Wow. I then kneeled down and started licking her ass, my tongue buried. I also grabbed a dildo and began working it in her ass, as I licked her dripping wet cunt. So wet, and so good. I continued to fuck her ass with the dildo as she moaned.

I then walked around to the front of the chair, and pulled out my cock. I instructed her to start sucking my cock, and she replied "yes sir" and began sucking...For several minutes, sucking better and hotter than she ever had before, while moaning. I then pulled out her tits, out of her dress, exposing their beauty and erect nipples.

She's so turned on now...Dripping-like never before. Her short dress up around her waist, tits exposed, securely restrained, bent over, ass in the air and ass facing the door. I walked over to her, and gave her a big drink of wine and kissed her deeply...

Then.

A knock at the door. Monica struggles a bit and is nervous someone might see her this. She says "please don't answer it baby."

I replied "yes, I'm going to answer the door. Do you understand sexy girl? It's time for you to be a good girl and do as you are told, is that understood"?

She nervously replied "yes sir", as her lips quivered.

I walked to the door, and there stood a man in his early 30's. He then asked loudly enough for Monica to hear, "Is this the place for the gangbang?"

I replied "yes, and you're right on time, 8pm." I said, "You're the first here, and I've got her warmed up a little"...as I closed the door.

Monica couldn't see him as her ass was face toward the door. I led him over to Monica's ass. Then I said "Beautiful cumslut?"

Monica replied "yes sir?"

I stated "This man is here to fuck you right now. I want you to do your best and be the best slut you can be. Do you understand?"

And Monica nervously replies "yes sir, I will do my best". Lips quivering and shaking, and gently sobbing.

With that said I instructed the man to begin fucking her from behind. He had a huge cock, 8 inches or so, and Monica almost immediately cummed on his cock...shifting her ass back and forth on that cock...She hadn't even seen him and she was cumming and being fucked...

Then.

Knock knock...I answer the door and two more men arrive. They can see Monica getting fucked by the other man and she is groaning...Tied up and restrained. They are also in their early 30's, both taller and one of them is black. I turned toward Monica and stated, "Beautiful cumslut?"

She tries to answer as she's groaning and still being fucked. She moaned her response and answered "Yesssss Sirrrrr?"

I stated "There are two more men here and I want you to do your best, be the best cum slut you can be, and suck and fuck all of them. I've also told them you like being treated a little rough too. Do you understand?"

Monica, sobbing and moaning, replies "Yes, I will be the best slut I can be, suck and fuck them all, and yes, I like it rough. Thank you sir."

Such a good girl. Naughty whore and cumslut.

I direct the black man to her face, as he pulls out his huge cock...must be 9 or 10 inches. Monica has never sucked a black cock before but now she is. Choking on the cock as he pulls her hair and thrusts into her mouth. In and out as she slobbers and chokes on the enormous cock...eyes watering, black mascara stains dripping from her eyes, all while the other two men take turns fucking her pussy. Her body swaying violently back and forth, she's cumming again and again...choking and gurgling on the cock...

Then.

Knock Knock...Monica doesn't even hear anything as she's consumed and overwhelmed by the cock in her mouth and the cock in her pussy...hair being pulled. Moaning and sobbing. Slurping and sucking.

Two more men, one black and in his 30's and another white guy slightly older...I invite them in. As they undress, I release the cuffs from her wrists and legs...I direct the black gut to lay down on the bed, and for her to jump on his cock and start riding it...Another man has his cock in Monica's mouth pounding away, and she cummmms again, and again. Two men holding down either arm and she's retrained again. They each take turns fucking her, changing positions in the line for this super hot whore. Such a good girl, such a slut...I instruct one of the men to fuck Monica in the ass, as she's riding that huge black cock, sucking another, and a cock in each of her hands as she strokes them.

Jumping up and down, riding that cock, getting fucked and abused in the ass at the same time, crying from all the cocksucking, eyes watering, cumming...over and over, as the all taking their turns at the beautiful slut...

I then instruct Monica to go into the bathroom, and sit on the toilet. I help her in as she can hardly walk, wobbly, unsteady, quivering, shaking, having cummed hard a dozen or more times.

She sits down as I bring the men in. I asked her, "Beautiful slut?"

She moans and gurgles as she replies "yes sir?' I say "I'm going to have these men take turns face fucking you, and when they cum, be the best slut you can be, do you understand?"

She replied "yes sir, I will be the best slut I can be, thank you."

The men then began to face fuck her, hard, pulling her hair...hard. As they also stroked their cocks, slapping Monica with their cocks and their hands. Her face red, hair pulled, mouth sore, throat sore, Her pussy throbbing and dripping...The first man finally cummed in Monica's throat as she gagged and choked...Then the other 4 men took their turns, cumming in her mouth, on her face, in her hair, on her tits...everywhere.

She was spent...abused beyond her imagination...a true slut she is now. I then told Monica to piss in front of the men as she's still on the toilet. She says "yes sir", and pissed in front of the men that had just fucked her in the ass, mouth, and pussy...repeatedly. Turning her into a true whore in the process.

When she finishes pissing, the men leave. She's covered with cum. Tears down her face. Black stains from the cheap mascara.

I pour her another glass of wine. She's exhausted. I lay her on the bed and begin to lick her throbbing wet pussy...she moans.

I love my beautiful whore. A true cumslut.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Monica's Third Adventure

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds