• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • All I Ever Wanted

All I Ever Wanted

It's funny how a song can always take you back, and the minute I heard the old familiar refrain of Kelly Clarkson's #1 hit from several years ago, "My Life Would Suck Without You", it took me back to a time when, to borrow a phrase from the album the song was a part of, "All I Ever Wanted" was her.

But this isn't some woebegone tale of unrequited advances, in fact, it is quite the opposite of that.

Because the year 2009, which is when Kelly looked her best in just about everyone's opinion, was a time in my life that I'll never forget.

Mostly because I got to fuck Kelly one night after one of her shows.

And it all started with a backstage pass...

I had been saving up money for months to afford a ticket to Kelly's show, had started the very first day I heard they were going on sale, as a matter of fact.

To most guys, her fluctuating weight is a major issue as to whether or not they would fuck her or not, but I had always had a thing for her, and at this particular time, I don't believe there's a man alive who wouldn't have wanted a piece of her.

Knowing this, I would have been satisfied to just get a ticket to her show, but I received word that her fan club was doing a contest to win an "all access" pass with her, and that due to popular demand for them, she was only limiting it to a handful of people per show.

Long story short, I got the call a few days before the show that I had won one of the spots, and immediately started making plans to put my best forward with her, since it was not a secret back in those days, before she found love and started a family, that she seemed to be constantly single, and let the chips fall where they may.

Finally the day of the concert arrived, and to say that I spent the evening being enamored with Kelly, who was dressed in a tight-fitting pair of black pants and a simple red t-shirt, would have been an understatement.

I was already three or four beers in by the time Kelly finished her set and her staff came and got me out of the crowd to go meet her, but since I wanted to try and turn this into something more, I waited until I was the only one left hanging around backstage to introduce myself to her.

"Hi Kelly, the name's John, I'm a big fan," I told her, trying not to leer at her tight body in the clothes she was wearing as she took a swig of the beer she was drinking, smiled at me, and offered me a seat on the couch next to her.

"Well hi John," Kelly breezily responded to me, and, maybe because of the beer, I was convinced that there was more in her voice than just a simple "hello" when she began to carry on a conversation with me.

"I know you've gotten this a lot since you started looking so fine lately Kelly, but damn girl, all that hard work really is paying off..." I told her, a hand going to her thigh before I caught myself.

"I don't get as many compliments about that as you think I have baby," she whispered, winking at me and placing my hand back on her thigh as she brushed the hair out of her face, "but I don't want you to get the wrong impression about me, either. You can flatter me all you want, but just like the song says baby, "I do not hook up."

"Why don't I see if I can change that?" I teased her as we shared a few more beers, Kelly becoming noticeably drunk by the time her management came to tell her that the meet & greet was over.

"Aw...I was just really getting to know John here..." she playfully complained to them, winking at me as she sucked on another beer while thoughts of convincing her to suck something else went through my head.

"Kelly...if you want...we can go back to your hotel room for a little while..." I whispered to her, my hand going back on her thigh and then working its way between her legs, causing her to moan a little into my ear.

"MMM...let's go baby..." she whispered as my hand brushed over her pussy, causing her to shudder as we walked hand-in-hand to her bus, already making out by the time we got back to her hotel.

"MMM...baby...we're at the hotel already..." she whispered, pushing me away before I could slide her pants off and get to her pussy.

"UH..." Kelly moaned the second we got into her hotel room, closing and locking the door behind us as she jumped into my arms, beginning to rip the clothes off of each other as I pushed her into the wall and made out with her.

"I thought you said you didn't hook up..." I teased her as I kissed her neck and ran my dick over her tight pussy lips, Kelly throwing her head back and arching her back as I slowly slid it into her and started to fuck her.

"OHGOD...give me that dick John...I don't know what came over me tonight..." she purred as I began to thrust in and out of her, her legs locking around me as I fucked her against the wall.

"I don't either Kel...but I know what...or who...is going to be cumming in you tonight..." I whispered to her as I pounded away on her pussy, her tight walls clinging to my dick as they stretched out for me, allowing me to go even deeper inside of her.

"UH...OHGOD...I'm...I'm not..." she started to say, no doubt trying to tell me that she wasn't on anything, but her words turned into passionate moans of lust as I continued to hammer into her cunt, sucking on her tits as I felt her pussy start cumming for me.

"That's it...cum for me Kelly...I can't wait to cum inside you baby..." I whispered to her, not hearing her protest as I bottomed out inside of her and grabbed a hold of her hips as she shot her juices onto my dick, starting to quicken my strokes into her.

"OHGOD...FUCK...cum inside me...I don't care anymore...you feel so damn good inside me..." she hissed as I thrust into her one last time and blew my load into her, her cunt walls contracting around my dick as I filled her pussy with my thick, sticky baby batter, finally pulling out of her when I had nothing more of it to give her.

"OHGOD...UH..." she moaned as we made out against the wall some more, her legs hooking into my back as I ran my dick over her cunt lips again, seeming more than ready to let me fuck her against the wall again if that's what I chose to do.

"Down on your knees Kelly baby...suck it for me so it'll be ready for when I stick it inside you again..." I whispered as she obediently went to her knees and wrapped her hands around it, stroking it a few times before leading it to her mouth and beginning to suck on it.

"SHIT...suck that dick Kelly baby..." I moaned, both of us in an alcohol-fueled state that was only adding to our lust for each other as she worked over my dick, her hands running along the base of it as she bobbed her head back and forth on it.

"MMM..." she moaned as she worked her magic on me, her eyes closing as she focused all of her attention on getting me off so that we could proceed with the rest of our night.

"Just like that baby...a little more and I'll be cumming down your pretty little throat soon..." I softly told her as she sucked my balls up into her mouth, sucking on each one of them before going back to work on my dick, cupping her hands around my balls.

"OHGOD...cumming Kelly..." I hissed, grabbing the back of her head with both hands and starting to furiously fuck her face as I buried my dick at the back of her throat and came down it, Kelly making a slurping sound as she sucked away on my dick and drank down all of my cum, kissing the tip of my dick as she let it escape her mouth.

"Come on baby...fuck me again...I feel so slutty right now..." she whispered as I picked her up and carried her to the bed, placing her on it and climbing on top of her as I lined my dick up with her tight pussy again.

"Well...since you asked me so nicely Kel..." I teased her as I slid back into her, her cunt walls immediately wrapping tightly around my dick as I began to thrust in and out of her, Kelly arching her back and moaning my name a little louder with each time I plunged into her.

"UH...GOD...fuck my pussy John..." she moaned as I drove myself in and out of her, her back arching as she wrapped her strong legs around my waist and pulled me deeper into her pussy, her eyes beginning to roll back in her head as she threw her head back.

"OHGOD...YES...right there..." she purred as I pounded her snatch, her body going limp as she came all over my dick for the second time, her sweet sex fluids shooting out over it as I grabbed her hips and pulled them forward.

"That's it...cum for me baby...you want more of my cum deep inside of you?" I asked her as she started to hump my dick, her eyes once again rolling into her head as she pounded her fists on the bed.

"FUCK...YES...cum in me John...let me feel your cum inside me again..." she whispered softly as I drove into her one last time and came deep in her pussy for a second time, my cock head pushing past her cervix and into her womb as I unloaded more of my cum into her.

"FUCK...your pussy feels so good Kelly..." I hissed, pinning her to the bed as I finished unloading my cum into her, thick shots of it plastering her walls as I began to pull out of her.

"You're gonna let me have this tight little ass, too, aren't you?" I teased her as we made out on the bed in her hotel room, her legs still hooked around me as my cum leaked out of her pussy.

"Of course I am baby...I happen to love anal, you know..." she teased me, kissing me as she got up and bent over the bed, shaking her ass at me as I grabbed her hips and slid my dick between her cheeks.

"UH...OHGOD...tear up my ass..." she moaned as I held on to her hips and thrust my dick in and out of her ass, her anal ring wrapping tighter and tighter around my dick as I worked my way in and out of her ass.

"GOD...such a tight little ass..." I grunted as I drove my ass into her bowels, her moans once again growing louder as she threw her head back ad began to get lost in the throes of another orgasm.

"OHGOD...fuck me John...fuck my sweet ass..." she purred as I drilled her tight back door, her hips slamming back into mine as I bottomed out inside of her bowels and began to speed up my thrusts into her.

"Here it comes Kelly baby..." I whispered to her as I drove into her ass one last time and came deep in her bowels, her anal ring putting the squeeze on my dick as I shot my wad into her in loads, finally backing out of when I had spewed the last of my sticky cum into her.

"MMM...it was kind of nice to let everything go and be a slut for a night John, thanks baby..." she whispered as we made out one last time on the bed, her legs hooking around mine once more as she laid her head on my chest.

"No Kelly, thank you...for choosing me to act like a slut with," I teased her, spreading her legs and thinking about sliding back into her, pretty sure she wouldn't stop me if I wanted to fuck her again.

"OHGOD...I'd really love to let you fuck me a couple more times...but I have to get back on the bus so we can head to the next town..." she whispered as I lined my dick up to slide into her again, getting a couple of thrusts in before she found the willpower to push me away.

"I don't know if you're on the pill or not Kelly, and I really don't care," I told her as she gave me one last kiss, letting it linger for a while, "I'll remember this night for the rest of my life."

"Why don't you let me worry about the consequences, baby?" she said to me as she left the room and headed for her bus, "and who knows? Maybe I'll see you around."

Six years have passed since the night I hooked up with Kelly Clarkson, and though I never did "see her around" again after that night, the memory still lives on.

And every time I see Kelly on my TV these days, I think back to that night in her hotel room, when I got to do what so many people would like to do and live out my fantasies in real life.

And not a day passes when I don't still hold out hope that we will hook up again someday, despite her now being a wife and a mother.

But I'll always have the memories of that night six years ago.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • All I Ever Wanted

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds